推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口9.When you begin to talk with a foreigner,you should say “________”.A.How old are you_百度作业帮
9.When you begin to talk with a foreigner,you should say “________”.A.How old are you
how do you do当你开始和一个外国人谈话时,你应该说:你提供的选项不完整,自己看看那个选项是 how do you do 就选
什么东东?
当你开始和一位老外交谈时,你应该说你好 How do you do你们这些外国人中有多少人曾经在诈骗的行为中被利用了?
【四】Has living in China harden you?
在中国生活使你变麻木了吗?
【五】What is the strangest English personal name you found used by a local Chinese?
你认识的中国人之中,谁的英文名最奇葩?
每人一小段,翻译我也行!
每日新素材,等你来认领!
原创翻译:龙腾网
翻译:翻译加工厂 转载请注明出处
-------------译者:manolovewei 审核者:chen_lt-------------
【一】why is it so hard to ask a question in china?
为什么在中国问个话这么难?
i simply ask a question like where is the metro station?(in chinese), and my chinese isnt that good but the person will start talking about something else that has nothing to do with my question, and then my chinese friend will ask the same question and they seem to be talking for over 5 min, what the hell where they talking about lol
why do people go around the question without answering it and why doesnt the other person say anything about it
我只是简单地问了个问题&&地铁站在哪里里(用的是中文)?我的汉语虽然不怎么好,但是那个人竟然开始谈根本和我的问题毫无相干的事情,然后我的中国朋友也问了个一样的问题,再然后他们就谈了近5分钟,见鬼的他们谈到哪里去了啊?为什么中国人绕开问题不去回答而其他人对此却不会说什么?
I ask my wife a question or offer an opinion on whatever and, if her mother is around, they go off on a tangent for a few minutes. Upon completion, she tells me they discussed whether or not the question is of any importance and if they need to spend any time answering it.
Figure that one out.
我问了我的老婆一个问题或是提供了一种观点,不管是什么,如果她妈在旁边,他们突然离题讲了好几分钟,直到结束,她告诉我,她们讨论了&&这个问题是否足够重要是否值得回答。
这都哪跟哪吖
2、philbravery
Don't ask a question that you don't already know the answer to.
just like being in court (please don't ask how I know this)
as for China in General
It is just one of those magical things about China
不要问那些你不知道的问题。
就像的法庭上一样(不要问我怎么知道的)
对于中国来说这很普通
只是发生在中国的不可思议事情中的一件罢了。
-------------译者:冯他 审核者:chen_lt-------------
haha same thing happens with me all the time. The more Chinese I learn though the more I realize it's nothing unsual, it just seems weird because you don't understand what's being said. If they were speaking in English and you didn't understand English it seems like they are talking forever and 'what they hell are they talking about' as well.
哈哈同样的事情也总是发生在我身上.但是随着我的汉语水平的提高,我意识到其实这是很普通的事情,因为你听不懂他们说什么你才会觉得这似乎很不可思议.如果他们在用英语讲话而你听不懂英语的话,他们就会看起来像是要永远谈论下去一样,同时你会想&他们到底在聊什么&.
For example, the other day I was at the dentist and I asked how long will the procedure take. Since I don't speak much Chinese the dentist started talking to my girlfriend instead of me. They talked for about 5 minutes until finally my girlfriend said &it will take about 30 minutes&..... I thought &what the hell, why did it take so long to say that&.
举个例子吧,前几天我在看牙医的时候问牙医整个治疗过程需要多长时间.因为我不太会说中文,那个牙医没有回答我,而是向我的女朋友回答.他们大概谈了五分钟,然后我的女朋友说&整个过程大概要半个小时吧&......我就在想&到底发生了什么,为什么要讲这么久?&
Later I asked my girlfriend about that exact situation and she said the dentist was just explaining the procedure in detail, why it would take that long, if there were any complications it might take longer, and then my girlfriend started following up with other questions.
之后,我问我的女朋友真正的情况是怎样的,她说那个牙医只是在解释治疗过程的细节,治疗过程需要这么长时间的原因以及时间可能会延长如果有并发症的话,然后我的女朋友又继续问了其他问题.
So in this situation to me it seemed weird cause I didn't understand what they were saying. But if you do understand what they were saying it was a pretty normal conversation and nothing weird or long about it.
所以在这样的情况下,对于我来说,这就是不可思议的,因为我听不懂他们在讲什么.但是如果你真的听得懂他们在讲什么的话,这只是一个普通的对话,没有什么不可思议,也不会觉得很漫长.
just part of their culture I believe
我相信这只是他们文化的一部分.
5、maggiegirly
Yes ,It's just a part of our culture,people don't usually answer questions directly ,if you do,it can be rude sometimes.So, It's different with western culture,you guys like to get an answer straight away.
是的,这只是我们文化的一部分,人们通常不会直接回答你的问题.有时候会显得没礼貌如果你这样做的话.所以这是中西方文化的差异,你们更乐于直接得到一个答案.
To me,It depends on who asks me the question,if a westerner ,my family or my best friends,I will just answer their questions straight away ,if a stranger and he or she is Chinese,I will probably answer the question in a Chinese way.
对于我来说,这取决于问我问题的人,如果是一个西方人,我的家人或者是我最好的朋友问我,我会直接回答他们的问题,如果是一个陌生人而且他或她是中国人的话,我大概会用中国的方式回答他们.
6、averageguy99
It's not asking a question that is hard, it is getting an answer that is difficult.
问问题不难,难的是得到一个答案.
-------------译者:文所未闻 审核者:chen_lt-------------
7、Jeffreed
It's the the dang culture. I asked my wife the same thing why all this boolsheet when a simple yes or no would suffice? Gave me the impression that Chinese likes to talk about nothing.
这是一种见鬼的文化。我问了我妻子同样的问题:一句&是&或&不是&就够的情况下为什么还要那么多废话?给我的印象就是中国人喜欢胡说八道。
8、owenren
I think they do not understand you clearly.
Regarding your Chinese friend talked to them, probably they are talking about where are you from ? which country, where is the country...etc, something like that...
I used to have experiences to go out with foreigners, some other Chinese always ask me these questions...... I am so tired to answer so many times...
我觉得他们可能没有很好地理解你的意思。
至于你的中国朋友和他们聊天,最有可能的话题就是你来自哪里吖?哪个国家,这个国家在哪里等等,如此之类。。。
我过去常常和老外一起出去玩,一些其他的中国人老是会问我这些问题。。。同样的问题问那么多遍,我都不想回答了。
-------------译者:yehaixinba 审核者:chen_lt-------------
【二】Are Chinese people really aware of the national debts of their government?
中国人是否知道他们国家的债务情况?
According to an article written by Kelvin Soh and Aileen Wang and published on Reuters online version, Chinese &local governments had amassed 10.7 trillion yuan in debt at the end of 2010& and &the government expects 2.5 to 3 trillion yuan of that will turn sour, while Standard and Chartered reckons as much as 8 to 9 trillion yuan will not be repaid.&
根据Kelvin Soh和王艾琳写的一篇文章&&发表在路透社的网站上,2010年底,中国的地方政府累计有10.7万亿的债务并且(地方)政府估计其中的2.5-3万亿会变成坏账,而渣打(银行)猜测有多达8-9万亿将不会被偿还。
1、DaqingDevil
You have successfully joined the economic union of the world. Western leading countries have been doing that for years. It seems to make no difference to the lending country. Bad loans are commonplace. China can actually afford it. Stop worrying. I only need a few thousand yuan a month as long as that is paid....well......who kind of cares?
你们已成功地加入世界经济联盟。西方主要国家已经这样做很多年了。中国的加入对债权国好像没有什么影响。不良贷款是司空见惯的。中国实际上可以负担得起的。别担心。我的要求并不高,每个月能付我几千块就够了。......好吧......谁会在乎(这些)呢?
2、Localla
I think most Chinese knew the news and didn't care much. Chinese government started to aware of it way before crisis, they are doing some remedy works ever since 2008. Still lots of money are vanished from that time, this is why people are angry, but we give time for them to make it correct. The weak actions on the inflation also added more angry to Chinese people. This is why I say China government should pay more attention to the rising angry of their people in the coming year.
我认为大多数中国人知道这个消息而且不太关心。中国政府在(爆发)危机之前开始意识到这些,自从2008年开始,他们正在做一些补救工作。仍然有很多的钱从那时起消失了,这就是为什么人们会生气,但我们给他们补救的时间。对通货膨胀的无能举动也使中国人增加了更多的愤怒。这就是我为什么说中国政府应该在新的一年更关注人们不断增长的不满。
3、King_Of_Hearts
I don't think very many people in the world are aware of this. I think this is an economic game changer.
我不认为世界上有很多人都意识到这些。我觉得这是一个经济规则改变者。
【三】How many of you foreigners haven unwittingly been used in a scam?
你们这些外国人中有多少人曾经在诈骗的行为中被利用了?
ChinaScamPatrol
When my brother first came to China, he was asked to work for a &trading company& in CBD, Despite his lack of experience in that field he was told that he had the &right look& and that his gray hair &was a big plus&. He was offered 30,000 rmb a month to attend meetings that were conducted in Chinese, and sit there in a suit and tie and &take notes& and occasionally lean over and ask questions to his translator and nod his head from time to time. He did what was asked of him without question because the company looked very legit and because he had a foreclosure pending back in the States. Eventually he told me about it and I asked him to secretly record one of the meetings which he did. With the help of my staff we learned that he was being used as an actor playing the role of a multi-millionaire &Angel& investor. He worked there two months and reluctantly gave up the great job. Have others had this or similar experiences as well?
中国骗局调查
当我弟弟第一次来到中国,他受雇于CBD地段的一个&商贸公司&,尽管他没有在这方面的经验,他被告之他拥有&合适的相貌&而且他的灰白头发更是有一个大大的加分。他的月薪是3万人民币,他要穿西装打领带出席中国会议,坐在那儿做笔记和偶尔探身问翻译问题并时不时的点头。公司安排他做什么他就做什么,因为他觉得这家公司很正规,而且在美国他的房子也要被法院拍卖了。最后他告诉我这件事而且我要求他秘密记录他曾经参与的一个会议&&中文会议。借助于我的员工我们得知他是被用来作为一个演员扮演一个千万富翁----&个&天使&投资人。他在那里工作了两个月,不情愿地放弃了这个令人满意的工作。有人也有这样的或类似的经历吗?
1、Frankly_Speaking
Something very similar happened to me in 2010 but I caught on to it when I saw phony magazine articles being used with my photo in them! I bailed in time and they freaked out and offered me more money to stay for &just one more meeting&. I later met a girl who was once the receptionist for that company and she spilled the beans after a few drinks. This country has more scammers than the ocean has fish!
2010年非常相似的事情也发生在我身上,但我明白了这个骗局当我看到了他们的欺诈杂志正在使用我的照片!我及时发现并且他们快发疯了,给了我更多的钱想让我留下来&只是再参加一个会议&。后来我遇到了曾经是那家公司的接待员的一个女孩而且当她喝几杯酒之后,她露馅儿了。这个国家的骗子比海洋里的鱼更多!
2、King_Of_Hearts
Man I wish someone offered me that kind of money! Seriously I heard some horror stories but I never much believed them until now. Can you tell us the names or web sites of the companies?
天啦,我希望有人那样给我钱!严肃的说-我曾经听说过一些可怕的故事,直到现在我才相信。能告诉我们这些公司的名字或者网站吗?
I was once paid 5,000 rmb to meet and &evaluate& the English and academic records of 15 students of a company called World Academic Consultants in Dawanglu. It was a total of 3 hours work and although they told me I was going to do this once every week, I never heard from them again after they paid me that day.
大望路的一家名为世界学术顾问的公司给我了我5000元,我的主要工作是提高以及&评估&这家公司所拥有的15名学生的学习成绩。这个工作总共3小时,虽然他们告诉我要做这个每周一次,但是在付给我钱的那一天之后我再也没有听说过他们。
I found out a month later that they told the students I was a member of the &admissions board& of Princeton University. The only reason I found out is because one of the students I had &evaluated& saw me eating at KFC through the window and came in to say &Hello& and ask about his &application&. I sent an email to the registrar at Princeton and almost two months later I got a reply basically saying thanks but it happens so often they can't keep up with all.
一个月后我发现,他们告诉这些学生我是一个普林斯顿大学&招生委员会&的成员。我被发现的唯一原因是因为我曾经&评估&过的一个学生在我吃肯德基通过窗户看到了我,进来说声&你好&并且询问他的&申请&(结果)。我发了电子邮件给普林斯顿的教务处,差不多两个月后,我收到了回复,信中说,这种事情太经常了,所以他们都懒得理。
I'll bet all the Ivy League schools are represented by phony agents and naive foreigners like myself who get recruited unknowingly. I still feel guilty for the role I played and kick myself in the ass for being so dumb to fall for that.
我敢打赌,几乎所有的常春藤盟校在中国都有假冒的中介,当然还有像我这样天真的老外,被利用了都不知道。我仍然为我扮演的角色感到内疚,那么容易就被欺骗,我活该。
Man I wish I was used in some scams like these to get money....maybe my moral values are lower but I'd gladly sit in on mettings pretending to be someone I'm not for 30,000rmb!!
I've never been involved in a scam and never got scammed for the most part. I've certainly paid too much for certain items though. When I first came to China I bought a pair of shoes and when I went to pay for it the price was double what was advertised. They said it was because the price shown was for only one shoe and obviously I wanted two shoes right? Can't believe I feel for that and paid double the price lol.
嘿,我倒是希望可以通过这种方式赚到钱&也许我的道德观低下但我很乐意装成出席会议的某个人,我不是为了30000人命币!!
我从未参与过任何的诈骗集团,也很少被别人骗过。但是我之前也有出手阔绰的时候,当时是我第一次来中国,我在一家鞋店里买了一双鞋,去结账的时候,尽然要我付价格标签上双倍的钱,店员说标签上标的是一支鞋的价格,很明显我肯定得买一双啊,难道不是吗?我尽然觉得这位店员说的很有道理,还真的付了双倍的钱,真是不可思议吖,哈哈哈。
-------------译者:wqjkfi 审核者:chen_lt-------------
5、Frankly_Speaking
I just saw an ad posted yesterday at BFSU that said &Foreigner actors needed - No Chinese Language Requirement - 25,000 yuan per month!& I'm going to check it out tomorrow. The address is near Tuanjiehue. Will keep you guys posted.
昨天在北京外国语大学外的张贴栏上,我看到一个招聘信息:我们需要外国演员,中文水平不限,每月25000元的工资。我明天会去这家公司看看,这家公司位于团结湖附近,我会告诉你们面试结果的。
6、REC-AEC
Two years ago I was asked to play the role of an inventor at a &technology fair& sponsored by the Ministry of Technology but when I was coached to lie to people (potential investors), I backed out of the deal. They had offered me 20,000 yuan for just one weekend. I was supposed t be the inventor of the Vectrix electric motor scooter from America. These guys have no honor nor shame and I suspect their balls are made of brass and bigger than grapefruit.
两年前我被要求扮演一个发明家,在由科技部主持的&技术博览会&上让我去我说谎骗取投资者,随后我退出了。他们说一个周末就可以给我20000元,我要扮演的角色就是美国Vectrix公司的电动机车发明专家。在美国时我根本不会发明什么电动摩托车的。这些人毫无羞耻,简直不是人。
7、nevermind
I had a guy answer my ad for voicework once and he invited me to meet up. Our meeting was in a toilet store and he did some strange fake TV interview with me for five minutes. Then he wanted me to send him pictures of me at work and such, I told him without money upfront he'd get nothing.
之前,有一个家伙看到了我想应聘录音员工作的信息,于是他要求和我见面面谈。 我们的会面地点是在一个厕所型的商店里,然后他对我进行了5分钟的面试,面试的内容是模仿了一段电视采访。然后他叫我回去后把我工作时的照片和相关信息发给他,我对他说,如果不预先付点钱,我是不会给他发送任何东西的。
【四】Has living in China harden you?
在中国生活使你变麻木了吗?
philbravery
It is nearly Christmas time again and all the charities are out collecting along side the stall holders in the
big shopping centers
I am sick of being accosted by the venders so I just ignore anybody who try's to stop me
That was until one guy could not take the hint .
I just told him that we are getting used to this treatment and now we ignore it.
even if it is for a good course.
with that he walked away quietly knowing it was true
is this a result of living in China?
is anybody else doing this kind of thing?
圣诞节就快来临了,很多的慈善机构像摊贩一样又开始在大型购物中心的附近向人们要求捐献一些东西。
我对这些摊贩很是厌烦,所以我理都不理他们。
但是有一个家伙好像没有理解我的意思。
所以我就告诉他,你们这种行为我见多了,所以即使你们的用意是好的,我也无动于衷了。
听了我说的话后,那个家伙就安静的离开了,他似乎觉得我说的话是对的。
难道这就是住在中国给我造成的影响?
有没有人和我一样做过这种事情?
Happened to me during my last visit to the US. Went to the grocery store to pick up a few things for the 'rents. I needed to pass through a certain area that was blocked on one side by a couple rather obese individuals debating which cut of beef or pork or something they were going to buy. On the other side was some old dude in one of those motorized carts they provide for disabled (or sometimes just lazy...) people.
类似的事情也发生在我最近这次的美国之行。我去杂货店买一些东西打算送给我们的父母。我需要通过一个特定的区域,一边由一对正在讨论的相当肥胖的夫妇封闭了,他们要买牛肉或猪肉还是什么东西。另外一边被一些老人家给挡住了,这些老人家坐在电动的购物车里(这些电动购物车是为残疾人准备的,或者一些懒人也可以用)
I didn't even hesitate, I just shot through the gap. The old dude made a point to say &excuse me&....I just said &no problem& and continued on my way at 100mph.
Before living in China, I probably would have waited for old dude to pass through the gap....but now...
我甚至没有犹豫,我只是照着这个间隙通过。老家伙特别的说:&对不起&.....,我说&没事儿&并照样以100英里/小时走我的路。
去中国生活之前,我可能会等老家伙通过这些空隙......但是现在......
2、CharlieB
No, living in Iraq and Afghanistan hardened me. China is wonderland by comparison.
不,生活在伊拉克和阿富汗使我变得麻木,相比之下中国是仙境。
3、coffaholic
Yes, I kind of answered that in the other question you posted about skills without realising you also posted this question. For sure, I'm tougher than ever!
是的,在你之前问的有关技能的问题里我已经回答了你,但是我没想到你还问了这个问题。当然,我比以前更加的坚强了。
4、Hugh.G.Rection
Funny you should mention this as I was thinking along these lines the other week.
The one thing that has always gripped my shit in China was the driving, so many idiots in such a small space and so many of them apparently intent on maiming me, themselves or often both, that I was a swearing, homicidal maniac the entire time I was either riding my e-bike or driving the car.
Then we had the 'golden week' holiday, during which I was working, but the traffic was virtually nil, it was REALLY good. At the end of the holiday everything was back to it's usual chaotic, self-destructive norm, and I realised as I was swerving through the traffic as crazy as the next guy that I had a HUGE smile on my face! I was enjoying it and I had missed the craziness!
Now, I drive without cussing, and don't even usually get angry. I don't know if that is hardened or if I've just gone insane but, it does reduce my stress level.
太好笑了,到现在才说,在我之前思考这些话是什么意思的时候,你在那时就应该提到这件事了。
有一件事让我抓狂,如此多的白痴在如此小的空间,他们中的许多人显然是有意伤害我,他们自己或经常二者皆是,我发誓,不论是骑我的自行车还是驾驶汽车的全部时间我都是杀人狂(的状态)。
其次就是我们有黄金周假期,在这期间我正在工作,但交通量是几乎为零,它真的很好。在假期结束时,一切都回到了平常的混乱状态。并且我意识到当我转弯通过下一个疯狂的家伙,我有一个大大的笑脸!我很享受它而且我也不再狂躁了。
现在,我开车不再诅咒,甚至也不经常生气。我不知道这是不是变的坚强还是仅仅因为我已经疯过了,但是,它减少我的压力。
5、dharma86
If I go back to my country and something is mei ban fa there, I am still persistant that it can be done, even though it probably is the honest truth.
Just all the experiences from me here leave me with this doubt.
假如我回国并且哪儿有些事是没办法的,我仍然坚持这是可以做到的,即使它可能就是真相。
而在中国的经历让我怀疑自己的自信。
Yes, indeed, it has. I am very parsimonious with trust these days, as well as with money.
是的,的确我已经变麻木了。我现在都不怎么信任别人了,对金钱我也是小心翼翼。
I want to trust people, I really do.....however my wife and her mom tell me I would be an idiot to do so.
There's that!
我想信任别人,我真的想.......但是我的妻子和她的妈妈告诉我这样做就是个傻瓜
就是那样。
8、thedude
Yup for sure. I used to give homeless people change sometimes and give to charities before coming to China.
Now I think...crap...if I don't give 10 kuai to the beggar in China with one leg why the hell should I give $2 to the drunk outside the liquor store at home that is probably just supplementing his welfare check?
And most of all I used to trust people (as derek said). Now I trust no one (at home or in China)...except my family.
这无疑是真的,在来中国之前,我有时候会给无家可归的人一些零钱或者施舍
现在我想...废话..在中国如果我不给只有一条腿乞丐10块钱,那我为什么要给那些醉汉2美元呢(这两美元对这些美国醉汉来说可能仅仅只是额外的福利罢了)?
我之前是很容易信任别人的(就如derek在7楼所说的),现在我不相信任何人(不论在国内还是在中国)...除非是我的家人
-------------译者:巴托拉 审核者:chen_lt-------------
【五】What is the strangest English personal name you found used by a local Chinese?
你认识的中国人之中,谁的英文名最奇葩?
At our ENglish clube we have over 600 members and every now and then, I meet someone with bizarre names. The two that tie for first place i my book was a girl named &Meat& and another who named herself &Cry&, I did not ask why.
在我们的英语俱乐部,我们有超过600的成员。我不时会遇到奇怪的名字。两个并列第一,一个女孩名叫&肉&,另一个命名为自己&哭泣&,我也没有问为什么。
1、JungleLife
Girls who choose boys names and vice-versa, and them choosing the wrong spelling to the name are annoying, but funny at times.
A few that come to mind are: Only, Rain, and Crazy.
有的女孩子会选择男孩名,而有的男孩子会选择女孩名,而且常常会故意使用错误的名字拼写,很烦人,但是又很有趣
想到了一些,有:只有,雨,和疯狂。
2、CharlieB
A girl named Constipation.
一个女孩名叫便秘。
3、Prince14
i have found funny names like Monkey, ice, and Mr.pen, etc....
我发现有趣的名字,像猴子,冰,和Mr.笔,等等&
too many to count , recently ran into a guy called &four& though, he was a grown man and spoke perfect English as well.
i also find spelling an English name wrong as a bit annoying, especially when they try to tell you you're spelling it wrong
数量太多了,最近遇到一个叫&四&,他是一个成熟的男人,英语说得很完美。
我还发现英文名字的拼写错误是让人有些讨厌的,尤其是当他们试图告诉你你的拼写错了
5、bike-gypsy
He told me it was because strugger means to fight/work hard to read your goals
他告诉我,这是因为strugger意味着奋斗/努力研究你的目标
6、voltasingh
Fighting...also other name like Blue, Orange, Yellow , Apple, Grapes..
战斗&&还有其他名字一样,蓝,橙,黄,苹果,葡萄等。
7、snowballeffect
8、Xpat.John
Chainey, Anubis (Yes, he knew exactly who Anubis was) and my personal favorite, StopSign.
Chainey,阿努比斯(是的,他知道谁是阿努比斯)和我个人最喜欢的,停车标志。
I knew one very straight laced girl who named herself Randy. When I told her what it meant in British slang she broke out in tears and ran off.
我认识一个传统的女孩,她叫兰迪。当我告诉她,这个词在英国俚语的意思后,她泪如泉涌的跑了。
9、diverdude1
I did some private math tutoring work on the side and I had a whole group of middle-school girls. This particular gang used monster names. Ogre (from Shrek), Zombie, Ghost, Monster, and Vampire. Vampire was the definition of cute and precocious. She later changed her name to,,,,,ready for it ?? God !
我曾经以兼职的形式做过私人家教,我有一大帮中学女学生。这个特别的一群人都用怪物的名字。食人魔(来自于怪物史瑞克),僵尸,鬼,怪物,和吸血鬼。吸血鬼被定义为可爱和早熟的。后来她把她的名字变为,,,,,准备好了吗?上帝啊!
10、Rebstyler
The strangest one ive ever heard would have to be Li Yuchen. I mean what is that? Ive never even heard it in English before I just call him Eugene because i cant get my head around it.
I also met one kid when i was over there who asked for an english name so being the nice guy i am I christened him Bangers & Mash
我听说过的最古怪的一个毫无疑问是-李宇春。我的意思是这名字到底是什么意思啊?我之前甚至从来没有在英语里面听说这个,我只是称呼他为&Eugene&因为我满脑子都不能想起(李宇春)。
当我在哪儿的时候我也遇到过一个小家伙,他要我给他起个英文名,所以作为好人的我,我开始称呼他Bangger&Mash.
11、morocotopo
I've met Icecream, Apple, Sarua, Baggy, Lemon. This last one was really thinking to call herself Banana but hesitated due the shape of the fruit and the connotation may have for some people.
我曾经遇到过名字为--冰淇淋,苹果,Sarua,袋状的,柠檬。最近遇到一个打算叫自己香蕉的女孩,但是考虑到这种水果的形状以及这种形状对一些人可能会具有不同的涵义,所以她又犹豫了
12、tauney
I had two teaching assistants who, independently (and stupidly), named themselves Kaka and Doodoo. Kaka named herself after the famous soccer player, but I have no idea what &Doodoo& was thinking.
我有两个教学助理,他们各自(而且愚蠢地)称呼他们自己为卡卡和多多。卡卡(助手)以著名足球名星的名字起名,但是我不知道多多是什么意思。
13、cooter
Early 20-something year old girl, chose the name String.
Reminded me of Stringfellow Hawk, from the 80's series Airwolf. That helicopter was badass!
一个20出头的女孩,选择的名字是绳子。
让我想起斯特林费洛-霍克,来自于80年代的《空中飞狼》。开直升机是坏蛋!
(译注:空中飞狼是一部84年拍摄的美国片,斯特林费洛-霍克是剧中的主角之一)
14、MrTibbles
Happy Beef is one of my favorites. That and a girl named 'Superman'.
幸运牛是我最喜欢的(名字)之一,还有一个女孩管自己叫&超人&
翻译加工厂共774篇译文 翻译等级:LV155
翻译加工厂,通用账号
最新译文:
美国点击排行榜
美国评论排行榜
友情提醒:龙腾网友发言前,请仔细阅读 ,龙腾严禁人身攻击、脏字辱骂等违规行为,请龙腾网友自觉维护龙腾良好的讨论氛围.龙腾欢迎网友对翻译提出意见和建议,但请勿打击翻译积极性,勿对翻译出言不逊,违者龙腾将不得已做出相应处理.

我要回帖

更多关于 the foreigner 的文章

随机推荐