一道小学英语练习题题

一道英语题_百度知道
一道英语题
That___lady is their English
A young beautiful foreign B beautiful young foreign C young foreign beautiful D foreign young beautiful
提问者采纳
后位限定词有基数词和序数词,它位于各类形容词前:round square等、指示代词,silk等、或数词:wooden。“大长高”表示大小、all half his income等,writing desk,即、cold, college。表示“形状”的词如、great等、指示代词、bad:medical、长短;
其中。它本身分为三位、中。“作用类别”的词如, woolen, stone、分数和倍数。“描绘”性形容词如,但序数词位于基数词前,
作用类别往后靠、half。“材料”的词如。前位限定词有all、后;中位限定词有冠词、both。“国籍”指一个国家或地区的词、高低等一些词:前,“限定词”包括:beautiful:both my handsB限定描绘大长高。如、物主代词;
颜色国籍跟材料、物主代词等:冠词,
形状年龄和新老
提问者评价
谢谢大家,新年快乐
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
里涉及多个形容词的顺序问题
有一个口诀,漂亮是指一个人的外观:限观形龄色国材限 指限制词观 指外观形 指形态龄 指年龄色 指颜色国 指国籍材 指材料材质 这里的beautiful指外观,所以beautiful在最前面。直接选择法得出答案选B
应当选A因为选A翻译成:That young beautiful foreign lady is their English
那个年轻漂亮的外国女士是他们的英语老师而选B翻译成:That beautiful young foreign lady is their English
那个漂亮的年轻的外国女士是他们的英语老师选B在朗读和语法上不对,所以选A
A是正确的。That young beautiful foreign lady is their English teacher, 那个年轻漂亮的外国夫人是他们的英语老师。
B,因为形容词堆砌要有顺序,"宪兵行令赦国才",1意思是限制性形容词(beautiful)、2年龄(young)、3色(black、yellow)、4国(国家、foreign)、5材料(silk、cotton、stone),按这个顺序排列并列形容词,故而选B。新年快乐〜
根据我多年看美剧的语感。。。beautiful应该放在最前面,嗯~选B
B形容词顺序口诀:美小圆旧黄 法国木书房
可以解释一下吗?谢谢!
美:beautiful good fantastic amazing ugly terrible……小:small big large huge……圆:描述形状旧:old new young……黄:颜色法国:国籍 出产地木:材质书房:作用 用途
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
一道英语题
实际上是比较:Itbeadj.+ dosth.与Itbeadj.+ dosth.的区别。其不同用法如下:1若句中形容词既指不定式行为的性质,同时又指行为者的性质,就用of.如,It\'skindofyoutocome.(good既说明了行为的性质:“来了就是好事”,又同时说明行为者“你太好了”。)2若形容词仅仅指的是一种行为的性质,不指行为者的话,用for.如:It\'simportantforustolearnEnglish.(只是tolearnEnglish这行为很重要,不是“us”我们很重要。希望你理解了。hehe...
sible等:
It's very hard for him to study two languages.
对他来说学两门外语是很难的。
of sb
一般用表示人物的性格,品德,表示主观感情或态度的形容词,
如good, kind, nice, clever, foolish, right。
It's very nice of you to help me. 你来帮助我,你真是太好了。

for 与of 的辨别方法:
用介词后面的代词作主语,用介词前边的形容词作表语,造个句子。如果道理上通顺用of,不通则用for。
如:
You are nice. (通顺,所以应用of)。
He is hard. (人是困难的,不通,因此应用for。)
呵呵 又学了一个好方法 呵呵 ...
perfectly !
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注一道英语题_百度知道
一道英语题
What do you think i穿丹扁柑壮纺憋尸铂建s so unique about Chinese culture?Please support your answers with reasons回答
两三行就行 而且要好一点的回答
The origin of Chinese writing can be traced back to ancient China although we are not certain of the date of its invention. According to reliable reference books, Chinese writing has at least a history of four thousand years. It is generally believed that people made records by tying a knot in a rope. This way of recording was replaced by the invention of letters by Cheong Tchi.
Yet, we cannot assume that there were no written words before 穿丹扁柑壮纺憋尸铂建Cheong Tchi. Cheong only combined the invented words of his predecessors with slight changes.
At the same time, there was still another inventor called Chu Shung.
However, the fact that Chinese written words originated in painting is beyond doubt. That is why modern people consider writing and painting to have the same origin. The invention of words represents the insufficiency of spoken language. As an instrument, they describe and keep various events and have meanings. Words precede writing and are the mother of writing. With the passage of time, the evolution of human culture, and the needs of daily life, the writing style proceeded from easy to complex. Shell and Bone Inscriptions appeared in the Shang Dynasty, and Big Seal S in the Chou Dynasty. Chun, an official in the Chou Dynasty, created the Big Seal, so the writing style is names after him. Then came the Small Seal Script, which was created by Lee Ssu and Chao Kao in the Chin Dynasty. People usually call it the writing of Lee instead of the writing of Chao? In the Han Dynasty, the Old Li Writing emerged, the Old Li Writing was originally created by Cheng Mieu. Only in the Wei and Gin dynasties did the Modern Li Writing emerge, from which the Eight-Division Writing is derived. Then came Free Writing (Tsao Shu and Block Writing. Block Writing is also called Free Writing. Text Characters were created by Wang Tze-chung from Peiping. This system was completed by Chung Yiou in the Wei Dynasty.
Up to now, Hsing Writing, also called Running Characters, has had little variation. Now, let us talk about the evolution of Chinese Writing.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他15条回答
中国文化最独特的即是:儒家文化的中庸之道和中国人民的坚韧品格。孔子的思想统治了我国两千多年,他本人也是世界名人之一;中国人民的优良品格,让他们屹立世界东方。What is so unique about the Chinese culture is:The doctrine of the mean of the Confucian Culture and the character of the Chinese people's tenacity Confucius's ideas
ruled our country for more than two thous穿丹扁柑壮纺憋尸铂建and years,and he himself is also one of the world's celebrities.And our Chinese people's good character let us stand east of the world.你要多长的啊??? 还是不知道你要多长,几行啊,比如。。。
Chinese culture carries the most unique points compared with thoses of other nations.It is a production of five-thousand-year gestation.Well the most unique character of Chinese culture is its boundlessness.Well as to the reasons to support my view,first of all,China is the one of the most ancient countires in the world and it is the very spring of the civilization.And China have been the most advanced country for nearly thousands of years in ancient time,which made it a centre of technology and economy.So all kinds people represent different cultures joined together in the land of China,so the culture of China is so complex and boundless.希望对你有帮助。
.这个你应该满意了!!!I am going to talk about the Chinese family culture.Actually, there is big difference between the family defined by Chinese and the family defined by other countries. Chinese keep families' list (族谱) with all people whose surname is same. for example, my surname is Chen, and our families' list records all people whose surname is Chen over the whole country, even includes some Chinese descendents who live in oversea now. from the original of our surname to today, it's about thousands years. but all the names after Chen in the past thousands years can be traced in the families' list(族谱). there are hundreds of surnames in China and each family with the same surname has that kind of families' list with all the family members(from ancestor to today) on it..
感觉你是考雅思口语````可以谈随便一个中国特有的节日,比如谈端午,虽然韩国申请了,但性质不同,还有尽量不要说太深的,你一谈儒家```我汗,那你怎么收尾。
Rich history,many tourist attractions,countless cultural events are all clear examples of the unique Chinese culture.Being Chinese,I have the opportunity to expierience them.Anybody who is now enjoying these things can tell.Not by words,but by heart.这是我内心最真实的感受,希望满意。。呵呵
The doctrine of the golden mean of Confucian culture and the Chinese people's toughness character. Confucius' thought has ruled our country for more than 2,000 years, he himself is one of the world- The Chinese people's fine character, let them stand erect in the east of the world.
Chinese characters are the most unique.Especially its writting form and
pronauncation is very different from English and other Latin
characters.That's the key of the communication between oreint and western countries.
I think the forbidden city is the most repersentative thing of chinese culture.After all,it's symbol of a great people.we could look back to the history and dynasty story from it。and the empire shows a power china!
The spirit our ancesters leave in our souls.I'm so sorry that my ablity is not enough to explain it in English.
For China has a long history and a
particular location.
I'm so sorry that my ablity is not enough to explain it all in English.
有点像雅思或者托福的口语题 我曾经遇到过类似的题 我谈的是中国的春节 这个可是最独特又最有代表性的中国传统文化了 可说的很多啊:In my opinion, i think the most unique chinese culture is the Spring Festival. There are several reasons. First of all, is the best time for the chinese people all over the world to have a family gathering. During the time, people chatting with each other、watching the entertainment TV program、taking a dinner together. Secondly, it's the time for people to make firework after dinner. 等等 什么一起迎接新一年的到来啊 享受家庭相聚美好时光啊等等
四合院,Can you tell any other county has this? It really can be thought as unique Chinese culture!
太懒了吧,这种问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语题_百度知道
一道英语题
) under it without modern technology.请会做的人帮忙讲解一下.cable这道题的答案是BThis river is so big that it is impossible to build a (.tunnel
C,谢谢 ~ .A,但不知为什么选B.channel
提问者采纳
石巷3tunneln. 有线电视[U]5. 途径;灌溉水渠Coal used to b手段[P1]You should go through the official channels if you want the government to help. (矿场的)坑道.你应该通过正式渠道来争取政府的帮助;钢索[C][U]The truck used a cable to tow the car。4,涵洞canaln. 电路. 海峡The English Channel separates France from England. (动物的)洞穴4. 缆.铁路穿过隧道从山下通过. 方向;领域6.1;河渠。2.[C]1;索. 水道。3。2. 越洋电报[C]I received a cable from New York,航道The channel is marked by buoys。2. 【天】(像水星表面上的)透过天文学望远镜看到的朦胧线条channeln;通讯管道cablen. 沟渠;路线.煤过去常经过运河送来。2,地道The railroad passes under the mountain through a tunnel.航道由浮标标示.我收到一封从纽约来的电报;渠道. 频道. 隧道.卡车用缆索拖曳汽车;河床4,波段There are at present three television channels. (动植物体内的)管. 运河。7.[C]1. 地沟.[C]1.英吉利海峡将法国与英国分开.目前有三个电视频道。5. 电缆[C]3,水道,道3
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语的相关知识
其他9条回答
都说是UNDER THE RIVER 了TUNNEL是海底隧道 当然是用这个的咯CHANNEL CABLE CANAL 都没有在水下的意思...
CANAL运河TUNNEL 隧道CHANNEL海峡;频道CABLE电缆则B、D备选但电缆不用BUILT 顾选B
这道题呢..A CANAL是运河..B 隧道C 航道D 钢索结合意思来说.这条河的面积太大了.里面又有UNDER.说明在河下.河下自然就是隧道.
A:运河;河渠,水道;灌溉水渠Coal used to be sent here by canal.煤过去常经过运河送来。B:隧道,地道The railroad passes under the mountain through a tunnel.铁路穿过隧道从山下通过。C:水道,航道The channel is marked by buoys.航道由浮标标示。D: 缆;索;钢索[C][U]The truck used a cable to tow the car.卡车用缆索拖曳汽车。根据句意选B
canal运河tunnel隧道channel频道cable电缆在下面的只能是tunnel,运河、电缆也行,但要用高科技
canal是运河、导管、沟渠的意思tunnel是隧道的意思channel是海峡、水道的意思cable是电缆、海底电报、缆、索的意思这样一比较,选B就很明确了。他们都分别有做动词的另外含义,再此不罗嗦了,去再线查单词的地方可以找到,希望答案你会满意。
顶楼上同志,真的很专业
楼上的朋友门都答的非常好,我自认不如啊!惭愧!我一定得向各位好好学习啊!我用排除法得B.
B是海底隧道的意思 最合适
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语题_百度知道
一道英语题
Where did you meet him this morning.thatB.Smith.A.-It was in the hotel()t find Mr-I can&#39.the oneD.whichC
提问者采纳
不用强调句型,应该是I met him this morning in the hotel where he was staying:It was + 强调的部分+其他。
Where引导定语从句. 本句为强调句型。that I met him this morning部分因重复上文而省去:It was in the hotel where he was staying that I met him this morning。完整的句子应该是D,先行词是hotel,即
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他7条回答
D强调句的应用,强调地点用&where&
只能是D了,注意stay没有跟介词,所以不能用其他的
A, 强调句。It was +强调的部分+其他。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁