初二英语作文大全文

初二英语作文(一般过去时,一般现在时,一般将来时)每个时态4篇_百度作业帮
初二英语作文(一般过去时,一般现在时,一般将来时)每个时态4篇
一般现在时Jack is a Chinese boy.He is twelve years old.Heis a student of Jinling Primary school.He has a lot of hobbies.He likes playing football,going swimming,playing computer games and so on.He often play football with his friends at the weekends.He is good at English.He is a smart boy.I want to be his friend.SuHai and SuYang are twin sisters.They are 12 years old.They are from England.They have a sweet family.They love one another.SuHai and SuYang often go to parks at the weekends.SuHai likes Chicken very much.SuYang likes chips.They often go to the KFC.They like the food there.They usually have a good time.一般将来时The weekend is coming.Here is Jack's plan for the weekend.He is going to visit a farm on Saturday morning.There are many fruit trees on the farm.He will water trees and milk cows in the morning,In the afternoon,he is going to pick some apples and taste them.On Sunday,he will stay at home and do some housework.What a busy weekend.The summer holiday is coming.SuHai and SuYang are talking about their plans for the summer holiday.They will go to Shanghai,a big city of China.They will stay there for about 5 days.After that.They are going to visit their relatives in Suzhou.Suzhou is a beautiful city.They will visit the gardens in Suzhou.They will have a lot of fun.一般过去时 My last birthdayMy birthday’s in January.Last Monday was my birthday.I had a big birthday party .Many friends came to my home that day.They gave me a lot of birthday presents.We sang and danced.We also ate birthday cake.We had a good time.我的生日在一月份,上周一是我的生日.我举行了一个大的生日派对.许多朋友来到了我的家里,他们给我很多生日礼物,我们唱歌,跳舞,还吃了生日蛋糕.我们玩得很开心.On the farmWe visited a farm last week.We milked cows on Monday.That was fun.We collect a lot of eggs on Tuesday.There were many apple trees on the farm.We watered some trees on Wednesday.We also picked a lot of apples and tasted them on Thursday and Friday.We were very happy.上周,我们参观了一个农场.周一我们挤了牛奶,那真是一件趣事.周二我们收集了许多鸡蛋.在农场上有许多的苹果树.周三,我们给树浇了水.周四和周五我们摘了苹果并且品尝了他们.我们都非常开心.
During winter vacation, I participate in an extra educational programme to improve my oral English. In this programme, various skills about how to start a conversation effectively are imparted. Beside...
您可能关注的推广初三英语_2014中考英语试题_初三英语作文_阅读理解_初三英语语法_中考网
全国各地重点高中:
全国各地杯赛:
按省/直辖市查询: |
全国81个热门城市快速直达
英语热门推荐
中考英语工具箱
中考英语分类导航
中考英语试题
中考英语复习
初中英语分类导航
茂名宿迁绵阳