求10篇左右初二英语月考作文作文 急~急!急!谢谢了

求一篇去北京游玩的英语作文150词左右,初中水平!!!急!!!!明天就要开学啦帮帮忙!_百度知道
求一篇去北京游玩的英语作文150词左右,初中水平!!!急!!!!明天就要开学啦帮帮忙!
提问者采纳
写中文》百度翻译》抄
新技能get✅
亲,这个回答你满意不?不满意可以再问我呀,求好评^_^
百度翻译有的地方不对
老师又不会仔细看
假期作业嘛
好吧,只有将就着
好评好评~(好吧有点不要脸…)
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
给我么敢问
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助求10篇初二英語作文,70詞左右
求10篇初二英語作文,70詞左右 10
我的朋友(My Friend)
I have several friends. Wang Lin is my best friend. He is eleven years old. He comes from Beijing.
  Wang Lin came here three years ago. He came with his parents. His father is an engineer and his mother is a middle school teacher. He has no brothers or sisters. He is the only child of his parents.
  We are classmates at school, so we see much of each other.He is fond of English and I am good at maths. We always help each other. Both of us have made GREat proGREss in our studies.
  We have made up our minds to study harder and win still GREater success in our studies.
忙碌的星期天
(Busy Saturdays)
I don't like Saturday at all. Because I am too busy to enjoy myself. In the morning, I go to school to have classes from 8:00 to 11:30. In the afternoon, I play the violin with the classmates from 2 to 4.
  In the evening, I have to go to an evening school.When I get back, I only want to have a sound sleep. Sometimes I'm as busy as a bee. I would like to have a free Saturday of my own.
我们的外籍教师
Ms Jerry is a foreign teacher. She oomes from New Zealand. She is thirty-one years old. She has fair hair, white skin and gray eyes. She is tall and slim. She looks very kind. And in fact, she is kind indeed.
  Ms Jerry is a good teacher. Although she only comes to our school twice a week, yet she is very responsible to her work and strict with her students. Once. she was ill, but she went on giving us lessons. When we learned this, we all listened to her even more attentively than usual.
  Ms Jerry teaches us English with great enthusiasm:& Eaoh lesson she Will bring us new pictures, new stories, new games and new songs. Her class is always full of happy laughter and merry songs.
  Ms Jerry is such a good teacher that all of us love and respect her
May 28th Monday Cloudy
  This afternoon we had a PE lesson. Our teacher taught us to practise the long jump. When the bell rang, we gathered on the playground. After warming-up exercises, the teacher told us the way of long jump and showed us how to do it. Then we followed the teacher and practised one after another. Soon came my turn, but I felt a hit nervous. Though I failed the first time, yet I didn't lose my heart. I kept on practising. At last I was able to jump over 3 meters.
  From this lesson I came to see that one will succeed if he has perseverance
我们的茶园
I have a relative who owns a tea plantation in the southern area of Taiwan. Once or twice a year I go to visit them for a holiday, and sometimes I help them collect tea leaves. A pound of tea is made of hundreds of dried tea leaves.
  The Plant they come from is a small evergreen tree. Usually my relatives trim the trees so that they are only about three feet tall. When they are three years old, the tree are ready for the first picking.
  Only the buds and the very young leaves are picked. Pickers carry baskets for the leaves as they walk along the rows. Picking is done several times a season. There are many kinds of tea. My relatives are busy all the year round.
我和我的家庭
Hi!I am a chinese girl。My chinese name is XXX,My English name is XXX。
  I am very pleased in this Contributor。I am 14 years old,My birthday is in September 25.My favorite sport is basketball。My favorite food is vegetables and I like light purple and light blue best.There three people in my family,My father.My mother and
My father is a doctor, He goes to w He likes to eat ice cream, His favorite sport is basketball。 My mother is a teacher, she goes to work by car every day, too and she likes to eat pizza, Her favorite sport is volleyball. We have a very happy life, I love my home!
给朋友写信
Dear my friend:
I‘m very sorry to say that I have no time the next week.Because I will go to see Liu Ying.She is my best friend. She has been ill for three days. In the next week, I’m going to see her. I heard that she was sent to the hospital by her parents this morning. The doctor looked her over carefully, gave her some medicine and asked her to stay in bed for a few days. I will help her with , I have no time to see you next week.Maybe I will see you the next time.See you!
yours sincerely
元宵节Lantern Festival The 15th day of the 1st lunar month is the Chinese Lantern Festival because the first lunar month is called yuan-month and in the ancient times people called night Xiao. The 15th day is the first night to see a full moon. So the day is also called Yuan Xiao Festival in China.
Lan and Fred Lan and Fred were boys. They were both twelve years old, and they were in the same class in their school. Last Friday afternoon they had a fight in class, and their teacher was very angry. He said to both of them, “Stay here after the lessons this afternoon, and write your names a thousand times.” After the last lesson, all the other boys went home, but Lan and Fred stayed in the classroom with their teacher and begin writing their names. Then Fred began crying. The teacher looked at him and said,” Why are you crying, Fred?” “Because his name’s Lan May, and mine’s Frederick Hollingsworth,” Fred said.
我的二年级老师
My second-grade French teacher ruined my first experience learning a new language.At first we were only expected to master simple phrases such as &Hello!&,&How are you?& and &What is your name?&.But soon after we had to memorize poems and songs.This may sound like fun and games,but our teacher was like a drill sergeant.
As the term went on,her expectations grew more and more unreasonable.Each afternoon she lined us up at the top of the staircase to say&aurevoir&.The three-o'clock bell rang and we still stood there.We had to perfect our accents and strain our little voices to please her.One of us usually burst into tears out of fear or frustration at her criticisms.
Because of these horrible experiences,I forget my early French.However,I will never forgive or forget my second-grade teacher.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家14:20:06【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"写一篇英语作文 100词左右
在线等 比较急 谢谢"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"写一篇英语作文 100词左右
在线等 比较急 谢谢"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:写一篇英语作文 100词左右
在线等 比较急 谢谢===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:26%of people hold supporting idea for it offers chanceand reduces costWhile 59.8%of people are opposite from themThey think it prevents other colleges from StudentsEnrollment It needs positive explore
================可能对您有帮助================
问:你的笔友Eric是一名美国学生,他想来广州观看亚运会,请你向他介绍关于...答:卐▽ ===========================================问:你的笔友Eric是一名美国学生,他想来广州观看亚运会,请你向他介绍关于...答:think which is a good try.If you have brave enough, why not have a good stard on it.Although it might have some disadvantages, such as it need to spend a long time ,it may also need to spend a large sum of money in clothing and...===========================================问:writing a notice of postponing(推迟) a basketball match答:Notice Hey all. Sorry to tell you that the basketball will be postponed to the Saturday because of the bad weather, which is supposed to held this afternoon. As you can see, it's been raining heavily since last night, and It se...===========================================问:writing a notice of postponing(推迟) a basketball match答:For the first time cooking My mother works in a company far away from our home,so she has to get up at 6 o'clock in the morning and then goes out to work without breakfast.So i decided to make breakfast for her. 妈妈上班的公司...===========================================问:track down,be seated,spring up,at the sight of,feel like,come to,ma...答:The police have succeed to track down the attacker and they asked him to be seated.And the people who were fighting with the attacker springs up,too.The police feel like very glad at the sight of those people.So they come to th...===========================================问:track down,be seated,spring up,at the sight of,feel like,come to,ma...答:1.My Summer holidays I love holidays,because during holidays ,I can do everything I like,and study something new.Now the summer holidays is coming,I'm going to do something meaningful. I like English,I spell words well,but I ca...===========================================问:假如你的好朋友叫Linda,她现在正感到生活不快乐,不健康,有压力,可又...答:Dear Linda How have you been? I heard that you are quite unhappy and stressful this days and I know that you want to get rid this kind of lifestyle quickly. Here are some of my suggessions which may help you. Firstly, enough sl...===========================================问:根据下列提示,写一篇100词左右的英语短文。 提示:时下,一些家长和老...答:(手机打字,排版等问题多多海涵) Nowadays,in some teachers' and parents' opinions,the more homework students do,the higher grades they will get.That's where I disagree.The followings are my views. First,too much homework will d...===========================================问:要求至少用上一下词语中的3个单词或单词组。 1、convey to 2、disapprov...答:the Social Practice In China,every college organizes a social pract...=========================================== 26%of people hold supporting idea for it offers chanceand reduces costWhile 59.8%of people are opposite from themThey think it prevents other colleges from StudentsEnrollm...=========================================== The Mid-Autumn Festival-中秋节
The Mid-Autumn Festival
The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th day of August. A few days before the festival,...=========================================== A Love I Will Never Forget 恋爱情书网 8:48:45 To: Shortie ~ From: Nate Dear Shortie, Look, I don't know where to start. I love you. I have loved you since as long as I ca...=========================================== Shall a senior school student take a part-time job in holidays?The students pay much attention to their study that they are not aware of society. It is a good form of social practice ...=========================================== China is a unified nation consisting of many different ethnic groups. Fifty-six different ethnic groups make up the great Chinese national family. Because the Han people accounts...=========================================== The Mid-Autumn Festival-中秋节
The Mid-Autumn Festival
The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th day of August. A few days before the festiva...=========================================== Water Water is very important for living things. Without water there can be no life on earth. All animals and plants need water. Man also needs water. Water is found atmosteveryw...===========================================你好,这个作文我看了,是我自己写的,我是一名英语老师,希望能帮到你。
格式中打叉的地方是名字。
Thank you for writing to me. I am so happy that you will come t...===========================================to ask for some help. there will be a play night on October the 20th in our school. and we have some trouble in choosing the plays. we hear that you are a proffessor on English play...=========================================== Jan 8th,2010
Dear editor:
I am a student in Senior Three, all of the students are studying hard for the exam next June. I find some classmates often stay up late , they are hungry...===========================================

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语作文大全 的文章

随机推荐