1.very hard for youpart of the ground:r ___ 2.what you have ...

阅读理解&&&A recent report from Dazhou Daily says about 18% of Dazhou teenagers can have problems with their minds(内心,精神). Some students become worried because they have to study very hard. Others have trouble getting on well with people like their parents and classmates.&&& Zhang Qiang, a Junior 2 student from Dazhou, could not understand his teachers in class and was doing badly in his lessons. He was afraid of exams. When he looked at the exam paper, he couldn’t think of anything to write.&&& Another student, a 15-year-old girl called Wu Yan from Guang’an often argued with her classmates even her parents because of some different ideas. She became so annoyed about them that she started to cut her finger with a knife.&&& However, many students who have problems won’t go for advice or help. Some think they will look stupid(愚蠢的) if they go to see a doctor. Others don’t want to talk about their secrets. In order to solve the teenagers’ problems, here is some advice:●Talk to your parents or teachers often.●Take part in group activities and play sports.●Go to see a doctor if you feel unhappy or unwell.1. It is reported that& ________
students in Dazhou can have problems with their minds.& A. most&&&&&&&& B. many&&&&&&& C. some&&&&&&& D. all the2.From the passage we know teenagers have problems with their minds because of ________ .& A. their study&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. getting on with other people& C. their hobbies&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. A and B.3. Wu Yan started to cut her finger with a knife because ________ .& A. she couldn’t get on well with her classmates and even her parents&&&&& & B. she could not understand her teachers in class&&&&&&& & C. she was afraid of exams&&&&&& & D. she had no money for a new shirt4. Why don’t the students who have problems want to go for help ?& A. Because they think no one will help them.&&&&&& & B. Because they don’t want to talk about their secrets and they think it’s stupid to see a doctor.& C. Because they think they can solve the problems by themselves.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. Because they think the doctors could do nothing with their problems.5. How many pieces of advice are given to the teenagers who have problems in this passage?& A. Two.&&&&&&&&& B. Three.&&&&&&&& C. Four.&&&&&&&&&& D. Five.
提 示 请您或[登录]之后查看试题解析 惊喜:新手机注册免费送10天VIP和20个雨点!无广告查看试题解析、半价提问从方框中选出填在句中空白处的最佳选项,其中有2项为多余选项
A: Excuse me, sir. & 1 &
B: Sure. What can I do for you, young man?
A: ___2___Our class want to go _disibledevent="1">
&A. We will be free the day after that.
B. I want to ask you a question.
C. When are you going to take the tour?
D. Could you give me some help?
E. What places are you going to visit?
F. We will have a week off.
G. We are going to fly there.
提 示 请您或[登录]之后查看试题解析 惊喜:新手机注册免费送10天VIP和20个雨点!无广告查看试题解析、半价提问填空:1.do you agree with what he __(say) 2.the__(host) of the talk show is very interesting_百度知道
填空:1.do you agree with what he __(say) 2.the__(host) of the talk show is very interesting
提问者采纳
I can't stand those scarves(同义句替换)
i dont like those scarves
the boys enjoyed watching soccer on TV(改为一般疑问句)
the boys enjoy watching soccer on tv
提问者评价
其他类似问题
interest的相关知识
其他2条回答
1. Do you agree with what he (said ) 2. The (host/hostess) of the talk show is very interesting
the boys enjoyed watching soccer on TV(改为一般疑问句)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 hard for you 的文章

随机推荐