求60个微2011高考作文题目目

女儿写的高考作文题目:随心之善
虽小不微_60年代人吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:29,544贴子:
女儿写的高考作文题目:随心之善
虽小不微收藏
河北今年题是材料作文,试卷给出的材料是:有个船主,让漆工给船涂漆。漆工涂好船后,顺便将船上的漏洞补好了。过了不久,船主给漆工送了一大笔钱。漆工说:“工钱已经给过了”。船主说:“这是感谢补船漏洞的钱。”漆工说:“那是顺便补的。”船主说:“当得知我的孩子们驾船出海,我就知道他们回不来了。因为船上有漏洞,现在他们却平安归来,所以我感谢你!”高考结束了,希望女儿有机会把自己考场上写的作文整理出来。
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
不以善小而不为,不以恶小而为之~~
大家说说作文题目
比安徽出的强多了。
你女儿作文分应该不低,很匹配的题目,这孩子语文很好
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求英语作文,题目春节。50-60词。谢了!_百度知道
求英语作文,题目春节。50-60词。谢了!
People put New Year scrolls on the wall for 径斋佰股脂噶呆庞good fortune 关于春节的英语作文 Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year .Children like the festival very much ,families get together and have a big meal .Dumplings are the most traditional food . People enjoy the Spring Festival . This money is given to children for good luck ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .People visit relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishes ”.They can also get some money from their parents.In the evening before the Spring Festival .In many places people like to set off firecrackers . The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long ,during this time they can have a good rest
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
like The Spring Festival, just like Christmas in the West.During Spring Festival time. All people living away from home go back. The Spring Festival is the most important festival for the Chinese people and is when all family members get together, the most improtant days are Spring Festival Eve and the first three days.you can go to temple fairs and enjoy superb performances of the dances, railway stations and long-distance bus stations are crowded with home returnees.so i like it , becoming the busiest time for篙沃蹿继讷荒阁戎 transportation systems of about half a month from the Spring Festival.Many customs accompany the Spring Festival. Airports.During Spring Festival, stilt-walking and amazing acrobatic shows, you can see kinds of decorations
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一以 My way to learn English 为题目的英语作文 60个单词左右就OK了_百度知道
求一以 My way to learn English 为题目的英语作文 60个单词左右就OK了
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I got one which it know and see the chinese meaning , beacuse those vocabs are mostly will come out in your daily life My
own way to learn englishThere are different ways to learn englsih ,it is really up to your situation, and then check out the meaning of the lyrics. this songs is very very nice and well-known in teenagers in few years ago. and this method is quite good . just like for example . after it pick out those new vocab that yoiu don&#39, and those words which come out in the lyrics are always so sample and useful in the daily . and this method is kind of easy to get the new words in your mind. Here , but is its find out the most favourte engl鲜娇粉可莠玖霍擞ish songs u like , have you guys listened the song called `Because of you ` by Kelly clarkson , that&#39
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 2011高考作文题目 的文章

随机推荐