帮我翻译一下好么,谢谢你的翻译

英语翻译:麻烦各位大神帮我翻译一下,更委婉一下更好,谢谢~_百度知道
英语翻译:麻烦各位大神帮我翻译一下,更委婉一下更好,谢谢~
工厂告诉我们说. 这个厚度是比较适合种子发芽:我给您寄了几个盒子的样品,盒子的纸大约是120g-140g,所以我们就先用这种常规的纸做了样品供您参考,如果纸再厚一些,厚度在0.6cm。因为现在没有现成的更厚的纸,但用这个厚度的纸做的盒子稍有一些软,种子成活的几率可能下降英语翻译
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
have sent you some boxes samples, the sprout successful rate may decrease.
These boxes are made of 120-140g paper.
Because we do not have thicker paper at the moment, thickness around 0.6cm [ 是0.
This thickness is best for the seed to sprout??].
But boxes with this paper thickness are a bit soft.
The factory told me that if the paper is thicker, we use this existing normal paper to make samples for your reference.6mm 吧
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我把这几句用英文翻译一下:已经处理好了.谢谢你的喜欢.我英文不好,有奇怪的地方不要介意哟_百度作业帮
谁能帮我把这几句用英文翻译一下:已经处理好了.谢谢你的喜欢.我英文不好,有奇怪的地方不要介意哟
It's all done. Thank you for liking it. Please don't mind if there's anything wrong with my english. It still needs improving.
Things have been done and thank you for your appreciation!My English is not that good,which I do hope you do not care about.手机码的,望采纳!
这个行It's all done. Thank you for liking it. Please don't mind if there's anything wrong with my english. It still needs improving.
it has already been done.I'm glad that you like it.i'm not so good at English,if there is anything you feel strange,please don't mind it.
has been done. Thanks for your
appreciation. My English is not good.
Please do not mind if something
It's been done. Thanks for your appreciation. I'm poor in English, so please don't mind if anything seems awkward.你好,我很需要你的帮助,帮我翻译一下好吗 谢谢_百度知道
你好,我很需要你的帮助,帮我翻译一下好吗 谢谢
我准备报名参加,人山人海,想碰碰运气,证件等等,但是我想做的事情还很多很多,我真的很不甘心,没有更多的时间去学习去做。韩语水平还很不够,希望能予以允许。但是事情并不是我想象的那么简单,希望能取得自己理想的资格证。我想继续在韩国呆着,来竞争的人很多,在这半年之中,然后再去应聘工作,想更好的让自己去学习,想在这边找一个不错的学院报名学习取得资格证,2011年8月我毕业于青州大学。发现现在的自己还缺乏很多能力。这是我变签之后的计划,但是伴随我的始终是等待,准备在这边就业。我的签证到3月初就到期了。上次首尔举办了一次专门针对于外国人的招聘大会。去了才知道,更多的锻炼自己的职场生活,我投了很多的简历。想在这半年之中更多的去学习,我自身对化妆方面很感兴趣,而且自己没有有力的资格证,想进入韩企,原来也是这么难。毕业后我想在韩国有更好的发展。韩国的很多学院都很不错也很出名,本以为在韩国上班要比回国就业的竞争力小,我去参加了。我真的很想留在这里,续签了半年,积累 一些能力,我想能续签成功的话。2012年2月有一次韩国语能力考试我是在韩的一名留学生
请帮忙翻译成韩文!十分感谢!拒绝翻译器,好的话我给悬赏分
提问者采纳
다 중선 도 를;준 는 수 에 아 고 대 정 자 더 변번 개의 땄 계 투 단 수 조 많 아 한 은 &#49939. 많 를 그다 오 가부 자 내 취 은득 한 을안 다 땄 죠년  화 공업 는 8 월 는 성 을 내 았 간렇사 채; 을 저 찮 어 을 있 을 하어 에 있의 싶&# 년 했 인 고 졸 잘서의 다 후력직 인은 생 2 월 신 경증 몰.이&#50629.한 자다리 기야 싶록 고 공; 보 고 하 된&#48708.갈울력한 나 많 대 이니 는문 정국 다 하 들신 는치 반 나 했서 했그 에이어 비 늘 녀서 시면은 의 가 입 유 이 될력 은 에로 한 는 등은 碰碰 운 하 있&#44032, 희복 더 남 특이래부 수 의업견 은 외장 경것 도 끝 승면 많 했서 려;획 을감; 2011 년 하국 의; 했 싶; 바국만 능 이에활 을용 했냥지 자 가는장 을 을다 한 증 于青州 대 의 직 수 더 이 다 을번렵 했 알 나 로 재격 에상 괜 에련 어&#47568.이 다 귀격험 을 다 다 에은 3 월짐 &#46321.졸 어 초 을&#49900, 환 반 한 는 고황지 싶증 상 &#52712.계 다 한; 시 후 고인 렸계 자쟁신 한 줄러 고 학학격 원 찾 남;다 한 나 어 측 에 좋 이고 한; 많 허 자부형 발 죠 보 여 이 이 취 작년 의 싶 고신 에 자 뒤 일공 을 하쟁인 전 고파 다자 부국 많 도력 어 았 을 준 &#54620.이 많 길 는의 발 한 수약 하 올 서정 다 싶려국원기증 은 일용속 출 의서 대렇&#48516. 재 는;면 전최 은말약 으 고 고 이 자람서망력 을이 할하 하 관 많데 을 취 란다 &국 생국달원 은 지 유 하 수 으근 능직상;업 지다 이 많 간번생 에는 고&#45796.나 얻 능 해년 다 학난 가 이 소원 되서는 사계 조 시 이 에 되 이 것 없 않; 은게다 반 동제력각게 았 않회 자학 을영&#48708.난 겨 다이; 내나에&#47564.지기 기 고 에 다;지 이국 아 준 신 가 여신 내곳 &#45800
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
다 중선 도 를;준 는 수 에 아 고 대 정 자 더 변번 개의 땄 계 투 단 수 조 많 아 한 은 &#49939. 많 를 그다 오 가부 자 내 취 은득 한 을안 다 땄 죠년  화 공업 는 8 월 는 성 을 내 았 간렇사 채; 을 저 찮 어 을 있 을 하어 에 있의 싶&# 년 했 인 고 졸 잘서의 다 후력직 인은 생 2 월 신 경증 몰.이&#50629.한 자다리 기야 싶록 고 공; 보 고 하 된&#48708.갈울력한 나 많 대 이니 는문 정국 다 하 들신 는치 반 나 했서 했그 에이어 비 늘 녀서 시면은 의 가 입 유 이 될력 은 에로 한 는 등은 碰碰 운 하 있&#44032, 희복 더 남 특이래부 수 의업견 은 외장 경것 도 끝 승면 많 했서 려;획 을감; 2011 년 하국 의; 했 싶; 바국만 능 이에활 을용 했냥지 자 가는장 을 을다 한 증 于青州 대 의 직 수 더 이 다 을번렵 했 알 나 로 재격 에상 괜 에련 어&#47568.이 다 귀격험 을 다 다 에은 3 월짐 &#46321.졸 어 초 을&#49900, 환 반 한 는 고황지 싶증 상 &#52712.계 다 한; 시 후 고인 렸계 자쟁신 한 줄러 고 학학격 원 찾 남;다 한 나 어 측 에 좋 이고 한; 많 허 자부형 발 죠 보 여 이 이 취 작년 의 싶 고신 에 자 뒤 일공 을 하쟁인 전 고파 다자 부국 많 도력 어 았 을 준 &#54620.이 많 길 는의 발 한 수약 하 올 서정 다 싶려국원기증 은 일용속 출 의서 대렇&#48516. 재 는;면 전최 은말약 으 고 고 이 자람서망력 을이 할하 하 관 많데 을 취 란다 &국 생국달원 은 지 유 하 수 으근 능직상;업 지다 이 많 간번생 에는 고&#45796.나 얻 능 해년 다 학난 가 이 소원 되서는 사계 조 시 이 에 되 이 것 없 않; 은게다 반 동제력각게 았 않회 자학 을영&#48708.난 겨 다이; 내나에&#47564.지기 기 고 에 다;지 이국 아 준 신 가 여신 내곳 &#45800
原版抄袭楼上的,打酱油的去别家吧!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请好心人帮我翻译一下这段文章好吗?我急用,谢谢大家!Hip Adductor Stretches (general) The Adductor muscles are located on the innerside of your thigh, from the knee up to the pelvis. Their function are to pull one leg close to the other. You stand on the floor _百度作业帮
请好心人帮我翻译一下这段文章好吗?我急用,谢谢大家!Hip Adductor Stretches (general) The Adductor muscles are located on the innerside of your thigh, from the knee up to the pelvis. Their function are to pull one leg close to the other. You stand on the floor with your legs together. You spread your legs up to the point feeling a mild stretch on the innerside of your thighs. Your back is straight up. Hip Adductor Stretches (special) Out of the position with spread legs, you bend your right knee and support your weight on the right foot. The stretch increases on the innerside of your left thigh. Then the other leg. Standinc Back Stretches You stand, your feet close together. Your Inees are straight. Begin to lean your upper body forward with your hands trying to reach the feet. Stop when you feel a mild stretch in the back and legs. Lying Back Stretches You’re lying on the right side of your body. Flex your right hip and knee and lay the right leg on the floor. Your right arm pulls over your body and head to the floor behind your back The stretch should be in your gluteus, the right leg and the lower part of the back. Sitting Gluteus Muscle Stretches You are sitting on the floor. The left leg is straight and you cross the right leg over the left and put the right foot on the floor. Then your left ellbow on the outside of the right knee. Push the knee with your arm to the left side. Rotate with your body in the right direction and intensify the stretch. Then the other leg.
Standing Shoulder-Head-Area Stretches You stand with your back straight up and the abdominas contracted. Lean your head over to the right shoulder, the distance between right ear and right shoulder is reduced. Push your Left arm to the floor and fix this shoulder. You Should feel a mild stretch in the left shoulder-head-area, increase the stretch by placing your right hand on the left ear pulling further on to the right side. Be cautious stretching, you might be hurt otherwise! Effect of Stretches warm-up-stretches: should not hold each stretching end position longer than 5 sec. (too much muscular tone reduction) increases muscular flexibility reduces injury danger at the beginning of activities mental preparation while stretching improves the personal boclyfeeling cool-down-stretches: should hold each stretching end postion about 20 sec. reduces the muscular tone
熟悉内情的内收肌舒展(将军) 收肌设置你的大腿innerside,从膝盖由骨盆决定.他们的作用将拉扯一条腿紧挨其他.你在地板上一起站立与你的腿.你在你的大腿innerside的涂了你的腿由点决定感觉温和的舒展.你的后面平直.熟悉内情的内收肌舒展(专辑) 在位置外面与被涂的腿,你在右脚弯曲你的右膝并且支持你的重量.舒展在你的左大腿innerside增加.然后另一条腿.Standinc后面舒展 你站立,你的脚靠近.你的Inees是平直的.开始向前倾身你的上身用你的手设法到达脚.当你在后面和腿,感觉温和的舒展停止.说谎舒展 你在你的身体的右边说谎.屈曲你正确的臀部和膝盖并且放置右腿在地板上.你的右臂拉扯在你的身体和头对地板在你的后面之后舒展应该在你的臀肌、右腿和后面的低部.坐的臀肌肌肉舒展 你坐地板.左腿是平直的,并且你在地板上盘右腿在左边并且把右脚放.然后你的左ellbow在右膝的外部.推挤膝盖与你的胳膊对左边.转动与你的身体在正确的方向并且增强舒展.然后另一条腿.常设肩膀头区域舒展 你站立与后面平直和被收缩的abdominas.倾斜你的头对右肩膀,右耳朵和右肩膀之间的距离减少.推挤你的左胳膊对地板并且修理这肩膀.你在左肩膀头区域应该感觉温和的舒展,通过安置你的右手增加舒展在进一步拉扯对右边的左耳朵.是谨慎舒展,你也许否则受伤!舒展的作用 温暖舒展:不应该长期举行每舒展的结束位置比5秒.(许多肌肉口气减少) 增加肌肉灵活性 在活动初减少伤害危险 精神准备,当舒展时 改进个人boclyfeeling 凉快下来舒展:应该举行每舒展的结束位置大约20秒.减少肌肉口气
您可能关注的推广你好 能帮我翻译一下这个么?谢谢,在线等,,,_百度知道
你好 能帮我翻译一下这个么?谢谢,在线等,,,
有较强的社会适应能力,乐于助人,对于自身所属的各项工作和任务我工作认真,容易接受新鲜事物、守信、细心、创新”的精神,领悟能力较强、团结,敢于尝试挑战、吃苦耐劳,都必定全心全意,敢于创新,善于与别人沟通,具备“真诚、尽心尽力去完成,团结友爱
提问者采纳
diligent and work well inder the team-work spirit , and be good at communication and interpersonal skills , and willing to attemp some challengs i am hardworking &#92,and have a pretty good study ability , and with sincere \ trust\ careful &#92
提问者评价
原来是这样,感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
I have strong capacities of adopting and I’m a good communicator. I dare to innovate and tryI work hard and I’m thoughtful, and I can establish good relationship with others. I’m always ready to help others. For all the work and tasks that I’m in charge of . I have the spirit of “Honest and trustworthy, also I can bear hardships and stand hard work. I’m easy to accept fresh things, I will try my best to finish them, unity and innovation “
翻译结果我工作认真 细心 吃苦耐劳,有较强的社会适应能力,善于与别人沟通,具备 真诚 守信 团结 创新 的精神,乐于助人,团结友爱,容易接受新鲜事物,领悟能力较强,敢于创新,敢于尝试挑战,对于自身所属的各项工作和任务,都必定全心全意 尽心尽力去完成I am careful work bear hardships and stand hard work, a strong social adaptation ability, is good at communicate with others, with sincere and trustworthy unity of the spirit of innovation, helpful, unity and friendship, easy to accept new things, understanding ability is strong, dares to innovate, dare to try to challenge, for their own belong to the work and task, all must with just try our best to complete
您的问题很简单。呵呵。百度知道很高兴帮助您解决您提出的问题。原句:我工作认真、细心、吃苦耐劳,有较强的社会适应能力,善于与别人沟通,具备“真诚、守信、团结、创新”的精神,乐于助人,团结友爱,容易接受新鲜事物,领悟能力较强,敢于创新,敢于尝试挑战,对于自身所属的各项工作和任务,都必定全心全意、尽心尽力去完成。翻译:I am careful work bear hardships and stand hard work, a strong social adaptation ability, is good at communicate with others, with sincere and trustworthy unity of the spirit of innovation, helpful, unity and friendship, easy to accept new things, understanding ability is strong, dares to innovate, dare to try to challenge, for their own belong to the work and task, all must with just try our best to complete.百度知道永远给您最专业的英语翻译。
最后应该是try my best吧
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 帮人翻译 的文章

随机推荐