帮我翻译几个句子翻译成英文成英文

请英语好的亲们帮忙把几个句子翻译成英文,谢谢啦_百度知道
请英语好的亲们帮忙把几个句子翻译成英文,谢谢啦
一定可以知道更多有趣的英语单词,今天我想让大家猜几个谜语:大家好,我觉得英语很有趣,如果我们努力学习帮忙翻译一下下面几句话。通过这些单词
提问者采纳
everybody,we will be bound to know more interesting English words,谢谢合作,so let`s come on,可翻译为!Today I am going to make you all guess riddles:Hi.If we study hard!满意速速采纳你好.I think English is so interesting with these words
提问者评价
其他类似问题
14人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
everyone.Through these wordsHs go, if we study hard, let&#39, can know more interesting English words, I think English is very interesting, today I want you to guess the riddles
Hi, everyone! Today I have some riddles for you to guess.I think English is very interesting through these words, if we study hard, we could know more interesting and brilliant words. Let us all
Everybody is good, today I want to let you guess some riddles.With these words, I think English is very interesting, if we study hard, can know more interesting English words, let us cheer
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我把这几个句子翻译成英语_百度知道
帮我把这几个句子翻译成英语
冗长的演讲银铃般的嗓音和煦的日子波浪形的头发可口的食物由衷的祝愿
提问者采纳
冗长的演讲 Superfluous of lecture 银铃般的嗓音The voice of silver bell sort 和煦的日子 Warm day 波浪形的头发 The hair of wave form 可哗浮糕簧蕹毫革桐宫昆口的食物 Tasty food 由衷的祝愿Wish a wish from the heartly
提问者评价
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
句子翻译的相关知识
其他5条回答
Superfluous lectureThe voice of the silver bell sortWarm dayThe hair of the wave formTasty foodWish the wish from the 哗浮糕簧蕹毫革桐宫昆heartly
冗长的演讲 Superfluous of lecture银铃般的嗓音The voice of silver bell sort和煦的日子 Warm day波浪形的头发 The hair of wave form可口的食物 Tasty food由衷的祝愿Wish a wish from the heartly
冗长的演讲 a long-winded speech银铃般的嗓音 a silvery voice和煦的日子 genial day/vernal days波浪形的头发wavy hair 可口的食物 delicius food/yummy food由衷的祝愿 sincere wishes
a long speecha silvery voicea pleasantly warm daywaved hairdelicious foodsincere wishes
lengthy lecturesilvery tonepleasant dayswavy hairdelicious foodsincere wish我楼上或楼下有些网友翻译得不准确比如说和煦的日子不是指温暖 而是指日子快乐温馨所以应该用plesantlengthy 一词有冗长,过分有贬义,用在这里比较合适有些网友用的tasty 不错,比我的delicious更能表达出可口的意思建议 血色浪漫综合一下我们的翻译
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译一些句子,翻译成英文_百度知道
帮我翻译一些句子,翻译成英文
这么些年,感谢你一直陪在我身边,陪我走过三年的路,这三年,我一直将我们的关系定位成俯处碘肺鄢镀碉僧冬吉知心朋友,一直依赖着你,享受着你对我的好,如今我们毕业了,我只是想问,我可不可以一直让你陪我走下去。
提问者采纳
Through the years, I thank you for always been around me, been there for me for 3 years, In the three years, I always see our relationship as a very close friend. I am so used to rely on you, enjoy how good you treat俯处碘肺鄢镀碉僧冬吉 me. Now we have graduated, I just want to know, can we stay like this forever?100%手翻,美式英语
提问者评价
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
I thank you for being the companion walking through the road together with me during all these years. In the past three years, the relationship betweenus was regarded as close as bosom friends. I relied on you, enjoyingthe kindness you showed to me. Now we have graduated. I wonder俯处碘肺鄢镀碉僧冬吉 whetheryou can accompany me to go on further.
For all these years, I'd like to thank you for having three years together with me during which we have been in intimate friendship with reliability and kindness. I just want to know if you will be still with me, as it's time for graduation.
All these years, thank you always by my side, to accompany me through three years down the road, this three years, I have been the location relationship we become intimate friends, have been dependent on you, enjoy your good to me, now we have graduated, I just want to ask, can I keep you go with me.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我把下面的这几个句子翻译成英语?_百度知道
谁能帮我把下面的这几个句子翻译成英语?
(5)游客们被长江的历史感深深吸引。(6)在她家的路上她一直在唱歌。(4)我们本应该仔细看看这个计划(1)在长江岸边耸立着许多建筑。(3)我们打算乘竹筏向下游走。(8)总统可能是被那个黑衣人杀死的。(2)他们打算花两年的时间周游各国。(9)这个体制已经存在了1000年了,我就去参加比赛。(7)只要你允许我。(10)太阳东升西落
提问者采纳
. We plan to go downwards along the river in scad. We should have studied this plan more carefully.3. She was singing all the way back home.2.10. It was the man in black who killed the president. This system has been in existence for over 1000 years. There stand quite some buildings along the C time. They plan to travel around the globe in two years&#39. I&#39.4.8.7;m going to the contest as long as you allow me to.5.6. The Sun rises from the east and goes down in the west.9. The tourists are deeply attracted by the history of Changjiang River
提问者评价
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
句子翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译几个句子到英语。。
帮我翻译几个句子到英语。。 50
再平静的河水也会激起浪花;再平凡的生活也会充满感动;再渺小的生命也会蕴藏梦想。梦想可以很平庸,也可以很绚丽。
请尽量用高一一下的词汇。用优美的句式。如果要分的话,说下。
补充:2.大海如果失去了巨浪翻滚,也就失去了雄辉;沙漠如果失去了飞沙狂舞,也就失去了壮丽;人生如果失去了梦想,也就失去了目标;
3.梦想贯穿古今未来,创造了一个有一个奇迹。
4.不要尘封你的心灵,青春的世界,满载梦想。
5.不要禁锢你的思维,成长的日子里,心绪飞扬。
6.有梦想,南归的燕子奖带来春的柔情,,翻滚的麦浪携来夏的炽烈。
To calm water will also aroused waves, Ordinary life will be full of touched, Then the little life will contain the dream. Dreams can be very mediocre, also can be very beautiful.这个应该可以吧!?
其他回答 (4)
To calm water will also aroused waves, Ordinary life will be full of touched, Then the little life will contain the dream. Dreams can be very mediocre, also can be very beautiful.
1. Even the calmest strea even the plainest life
even the lowliest being harbors dreams. Dreams may be mediocre, but it may also be magnificently brilliant.
2. A sea without tumbling billows loses its majestic glory. A desert without fierce sandstorms loses its grand splendor. A life without dreams loses its purpose.
3. Dreams penetrate the past, the present and the future, creating one miracle after the other.
4. Don't let your soul be covered with dust. Let it be full of dreams in the youthful world.
5. Don't let your mind be imprisoned. Let it soar up the sky in your growing days.
6. Wherever dream is, the south returning swallows bring the tenderness of spring, and the billowing wheat fields carry the blaze of summer.
The river will be calm another extraordinary life w re-tiny dream of life will be hidden. Dreams can be very mediocre, but also can be brilliant.
If the loss of the sea waves rolling, will be lost Y wildly dancing windblown sand in the desert, if lost, wil life if they lose the dream
Dream of the future through the ancient and modern, creating an a miracle.
Don`t dust your heart, youth of the world, full of dreams
Don`t imprison your thinking, growing days, state of mind blowing
There is a dream, South Prize of the swallows return to bring spring tenderness,, roll Shakes the Barley brought to blazing summer
不要尘封你的心灵,青春的世界,满载梦想。
Never seal your heart with dusts, dream shall load the world of youth, fully......
有梦想,南归的燕子奖带来春的柔情,,翻滚的麦浪携来夏的炽烈。
With dream, swallow returned from south, taking back tenderness of the Spring, waving heads of wheats bringing strong
passion of the Summer.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 句子翻译成英文 的文章

随机推荐