英语翻译句子翻译

以著名英语句子翻译
The famous mathematician is brainiac who would rather work on solving complex mathematical problems than sleep at night.
这位著名数学家十分聪明和勤奋,宁愿晚上不睡觉,也要解开复杂的数学难题。
Mperson of eminence
A famed holiday resort
著名的度假胜地
He is a famous physicist
他是一位著名的物理学家。
Homer's Iliad is a famous epic.
荷马的《伊利亚特》是著名的史诗。
Some parks are famous for their scenery.
有些公园以风景著名。
Professor Pate,the famous phrenologist.
著名的颅相学家佩特师傅。
He is a famous contemporary educator in our country.
他是我国当代著名的教育家。
Xi'an is a noted city and one of the oldest cities in China.
西安是我国著名古城之一。
Brighton is a famous seaside resort.
布赖顿是著名的海滨胜地。
This old man is a famous nuclear physicist.
这位老人是一位著名的核物理学家。
Walt Disney is famous as cartoon-maker.
沃尔特·迪斯尼是一位著名的动画制作人。
He has received a slew of other prestigious awards.
他获得过许多其他著名奖项。
The famous television reporter fell from official grace
这个著名的电视记者失去了官方的青睐。
Of or relating to diatoms of the class Pennales,distinguished by bilaterally symmetrical form.
硅藻的属于或有关以双侧对称形状著名的硅藻的
Celebrities of stage and screen, ie well-known actors and film stars
舞台和影视界名人(著名的演员和电影明星).
The famous Beijing roast duck is crispy, tender and tasty.
著名的北京烤鸭皮脆、肉嫩、味美。
The famous Beijing roast duck is crispy, tender and tasty.
著名的北京烤鸭皮脆、肉嫩、味美。
He was hired to ghost the memoirs of a famous executive.
他被雇来替一著名的官员代笔写自传。
Plenty of kids dragged their famous mums to the New York premiere.
许多孩子拖着他们著名的母亲来到纽约的首映式现场。
You can go to the famous Blackpool illuminations.
你可以去著名的布莱克浦彩灯节看看。
Audrey was famous for her accuracy in accountancy.
奥德丽在会计工作中因精确而著名。
&In Babylon, the Code of Hammurabi was engraved on a tall stele.&
在古巴比伦,著名的《汉摩拉比法典》即被刻写在一块高大的石碑上。
Melchior Krafft was a virtuoso, his father Jean Michel a famous conductor
曼希沃是一位演奏家,他的父亲约翰·米希尔是著名的乐队指挥。
Melchior Krafft was a virtuoso and his father Jean Michel was a famous conductor.
曼希沃是一位演奏家,他的父亲约翰·米希尔是著名的乐队指挥。
Other well-known rivers include the hudson, which meets the Atlantic Ocean at New York City
其它著名的河流有哈得逊河,在纽约市流人大西洋
A great psychologist said that most men are “old fogies at twenty-five.”
曾有一位著名的心理学家说过,很多人“在25岁时就达到了衰朽的年龄了”。
This car is the successor to our popular hatchback model.
这种汽车是我厂著名的带上掀式斜背小轿车的换代产品.
Argentinian writer particularly known for his short stories,which have a metaphysical,fantastic quality.
博格斯,若热·路易斯阿根廷作家,以其深奥和富于想象力的短篇小说而尤为著名。
著名的被广泛地知道的;著名的
2014最新以著名英语句子翻译、英语句子大全由沪江网提供。扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语句子翻译方法
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&英语经典语句_经典语录
您当前位置: >>
英语经典语句
发布:&|&分类:&|&
  英语  1、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.  任何值得做的,就把它做好。  2、Happiness is a way station between too much and too little.  幸福是太多和太少之间的一站。  3、In love folly is always sweet.  恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。  4、The hard part isn&t making the decision. It&s living with it.  做出决定并不困难,困难的是接受决定。  5、Your happy passer-by all knows, my distressed there is no place hides.  你的幸福路人皆知,我的狼狈无处遁形。  6、You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind.  你也许已走出我的视线,但从未走出我的思念。  7、Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you love someone.  爱不是什么可能、大概、也许,一旦爱上了,自己是十分清楚的。  8、In the end, it&s not the years in your life that count. It&s the life in your years.  到头来,你活了多少岁不算什么,重要的是,你是如何度过这些岁月的。  9、When the whole world is about to rain, let&s make it clear in our heart together.  当全世界约好一起下雨,让我们约好一起在心里放晴。  10、It&s better to be alone than to be with someone you&re not happy to be with.  宁愿一个人呆着,(& )也不要跟不合拍的人呆一块。  11、Life is a journey, not the destination, but the scenery along the should be and the mood at the view.  人生就是一场旅行,不在乎目的地,在乎的应该是沿途的风景以及看风景的心情。  12、Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.  时间在流逝,生命中人来人往。不要错失机会,告诉他们在你生命中的意义。  13、I lied when I said I didn&t like you. I lied when I said I didn&t care. I lie every time I try to tell myself I will never fall for you.  我说不爱你,那是假话;我说不在乎,那是假话;我告诉自己对你再不会有感觉了,那也是假话。  14、One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: some thing to do, some one to love, some thing to hope for.  要得到真正的快乐,我们只需拥有三样东西:有想做的事,有值得爱的人,有美丽的梦。  15、No matter how bad your heart has been broken, the world doesn&t stop for your grief. The sun comes right back up the next day.  不管你有多痛苦,这个世界都不会为你停止转动。太阳依旧照样升起。  16、Accept what was and what is, and you&ll have more positive energy to pursue what will be.  接受过去和现在的模样,才会有能量去追寻自己的未来。  17、Until you make peace with who you are, you&ll never be content with what you have.  除非你能和真实的自己和平相处,否则你永远不会对已拥有的东西感到满足。  18、If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it. Every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.  要想射中靶,必须瞄准比靶略为高些,因为脱弦之箭都受到地心引力的影响。  19、If you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your good friend, experience as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry.  如果你希望,当以恒心为良友、以经验为参谋、以谨慎为兄弟、以希望为哨兵。  20、I&ll think of you every step of the way.  我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。  来源:佳人网分页:
你可能感兴趣的文章:
本站为你推荐的文章:
本文地址:本文标题:
最新励志文章
本月热门励志文章