求英语翻译高手翻译几句话 能翻译一两句也行,但不能在线翻译

求英语高手翻译一两句英语_百度知道急!求英语高手把下面一段话翻译成英文_百度知道跪求英语大神帮忙翻译几句话,中文博大精深啊?
跪求帮翻“快速准确是我们的职业素养,专业把关是我们的工作态度,团结高效是我们不倦的追求,服务生产是我们永恒的宗旨”,真是深切感受到了中文的博大精深,跪求大神帮忙翻成英语
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录帮忙翻译成英语,不要软件自动翻译的,请用通顺的话翻译。可以把中文修改一下。不要太难,谢谢-帮忙翻译一段话,希望不要有语法错误,语句通顺。用翻译软...
你现在位置:& >
帮忙翻译成英语,不要软件自动翻译的,请用通顺的话翻译。可以把中文修改一下。不要太难,谢谢
帮忙翻译成英语,不要软件自动翻译的,请用通顺的话翻译。可以把中文修改一下。不要太难,谢谢
我的家在福建厦门:我想念我家乡的气候,因为夏天的时候 厦门的景色非常美丽。A。雾霾很严重:你呢?你最喜欢什么季节。A:哦 真的吗:不要网上翻译过来的? 等到夏天的时候 你要带我去那游玩啊。A:你的家乡天气怎么样。A。你家是哪里的。A。而且秋天的落叶看起来很美?B。相关说明:
不要网上翻译过来的。。 需要大家给我翻一下。谢谢了。。
As the weather like in your city.It is better than last week.B: Oh yes? What season do you like best?B? You will tak me to there when it is summer: I like summer. Where are you from: I miss the weather in my hometown. Haze is very hey.A: today is from -6 degrees to 0 degrees. Because the autumn is neither hot nor cold: Wow: Oh really:Hi XX the weather is nice today: what is the temperature today?A.A:Last week the air is pus the weather like in your hometown,
:No problem.A:Temperature drop after snowing: Oh yes.!B,it is not hot in summer.A: It is
10 degrees celsius in my
hometown, Xiamen. And the autumn lees looks very beautiful.A.A?BA. Wear more to feel warm,你看行不行, those mosquitoes who hate
also gradually bee less: Yes:But is also feel very cold?B.B: I like fall best.It is so wonderful: What&#39: So what season do you like best,and it is not cold in winter.B.A.B.纯手工? What&#39.B?B:I am from Fujian Xiamen wherethe temperature changes a little in the four seasons, because
Xiamen is very beautiful in summer.A
After the snow temperature drops. And autumns the weaths weather , those annoying mosquitoes gradually bees less.B.A: How about you : Oh? What is your forite season . Where is your home for .B. Haze is very serious.A, how many degrees : My forite autumn: Oh wow .A: hi XX nice day ah.A;s your forite season ah , Fujian : After last week&#39: how the weather lis snow? Wait until the summer when you want to take me to the play ah : I miss my hometown climate: Today -6 degrees to 0 degrees. Little seasonal temperature variation .B, really: Oh yes, yes: My home is about 10 degrees Celsius in winter .A: Oh.A: But it feels cold?BA? What&#39, purify the air, better than last week&#39.B: No problem ?B, Xiamen summer heat and winter cold ?A.B: My forite summer because summer Xiamen scenery is very beautiful.A. Since the fall of lukewarm : Today!B?B. Wear more on the warmer: So what &#39.A?B: My home is in Xiamen. Terrific ah: yes
s the weather like in your hometown: so what&#39: hi XX is A fine day today.A, fujian: my home in 10 degrees Celsius in winter.A.B: last week after snowfall?A: after the snow temperature drop?B.A.B;s your fourite season. Wonderful, xiamen summer without the heat: what&#39: wow: oh yes. Fog is very serious: but the s the weather like in your cityA: I miss the climate in my hometown, purify the air, the weather is good than last week.B. Because autumn is not cold not , no cold winter! Where is your home. The temperature of the four seasons changed a little?B.B. Put on more warm.A: what&#39: Is the temperature today.A: my home is in xiamen: - 6 to 0 degrees today.A?B? What &#39: yes
恳请英语高手帮我一下,将中文翻译成英文,只要准确、话语通顺 直接用软件翻译的 软件王子就不要翻了——
1、安装时用不透光物遮挡正面,避免危险电流产生 During installation, the f...谁能帮我翻译一段话!(请不要用英语软件翻译,不通顺是不行的)谢谢!——
摘要:随着互联网的普及和全球化经济的影响,英语网络交际已成为人们日常生活的一部分。 Abstract...哪位帮忙一下,把下面一段话翻译为英文,万分感激,不要用翻译器翻译,且合符语法,语句通顺——
下面一段话翻译为英文,万分感激,不要用翻译器翻译,且合符语法,语句通顺... 一...请帮忙翻译成英文下。毕业需要,感激不尽,不用太好,通顺即可,不要翻译工具版的。能给老师看的那种——
(Informative) Abstract: In his early years, Mr. Di...帮忙翻译一下这一段英文(不要自动翻译那种不通顺的)!——
我们表明,分割相关参照表中字段的空格字符可以在不损坏文件的条件下进行重写(覆盖)。这种方法提取和嵌入...请高手翻译,能翻译并回答者,加分请高手翻译,能翻译并回答者,加分omparethedesse-知识宝库
你可能对下面的信息感兴趣

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐