请帮忙转发 揭露翻译

请帮忙翻译成英语请问你什么时候有空面试,方便我通知他们到来!_百度作业帮
请帮忙翻译成英语请问你什么时候有空面试,方便我通知他们到来!
What time at your convenience to interview,so I can informed them to come!
其他类似问题
先把汉语表达清楚再说
Ask when you do have free time the interview, facilitates me to inform them to arrive!
When you have time to interview that I can inform them come here inconvinent,please.
Please tell me when you have time for the interview, so that I can inform them to come.
扫描下载二维码请帮忙翻译一个地址的英文 谢谢!北京市朝阳区建国门外大街甲14号北京广播大厦1601室_百度作业帮
请帮忙翻译一个地址的英文 谢谢!北京市朝阳区建国门外大街甲14号北京广播大厦1601室
Room 1601,Beijing Broadcasting Tower 14A Jianguomenwai Avenue,Chaoyang District,Beijing,PRC 我公司就在附近,就用这个地址收发邮件的:)
其他类似问题
Room 1601, Beijing Broadcasting Mansion, No. 14 Jia, Jianguo Gate Avenue, Chaoyang District, BJ.大致是这样翻,如果是寄信的信封,具体可以参照北京当地 “区,大街”是怎么翻译的。
Beijing chaoyang district Broadway street a number 14 Beijing broadcasting building, room 1601嘻嘻
北京市朝阳区建国门外大街甲14号北京广播大厦1601室Room 1601, Beijing Broadcasting Tower, No. 14, Jia, Jianguomen Waidajie, Chaoyang District, Beijing City如上即可!
Room 1601, Beijing Broadcasting Building, Jia N0.14 on the Jianguomenwai Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing希望能帮到你!
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
旁氏保湿润肤乳
旁氏轻柔润肤乳富含热带芦荟精华,保持肌肤光彩和柔嫩;易于为皮肤所吸收,经测试证明,其酸碱度平衡。
你不要三更半夜去注册啊,网站好象不是24小时的,白天一定可以的
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'请帮忙翻译英语,谢谢_百度知道
请帮忙翻译英语,谢谢
如有问题请及时联系我,请问你们什么时候可以生产好?我们的顾客想知道它被完成的时间。图纸已经确认,请查收附件我们在清点收到货物以后发现A和B型号都缺少了一个,请用DHL快递补发给我们,我们已经在安排退货手续
提问者采纳
Our customer wants to know the completion time of them. Please send the missing ones via DHL ASAP. Would you please tell us when you can finish the production, we found that one piece is mising for both type A and type B respectively, just contact meAfter checking the Goods received. The drawings are confirmed. We have already arranged the formalities for return the goods. If you have any questions, please refer to the attachment
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
50人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
我们已经在安排退货手续. Please kindly inform us your completion time,请查收附件. Do not hesitate to contact with me if you have any questions,请问你们什么时候可以生产好. Please send us via DHL as soon as possible。如有问题请及时联系我。译文如下。We are arranging the returning procedures: 我们在清点收到货物以后发现A和B型号都缺少了一个。The drawings have been confirmed and please see attached.图纸已经确认,请用DHL快递补发给我们After inventory-checking, we found that both Model A and Model B were one short, which our clients would like to know?我们的顾客想知道它被完成的时间你好
我们在清点收到货物以后发现A和B型号都缺少了一个,请用DHL快递补发给我们After inventory-checking, we found that both Model A and Model B missed one. Please send us via DHL as soon as possible.我们已经在安排退货手续,请问你们什么时候可以生产好?我们的顾客想知道它被完成的时间。We are arranging the returning procedures. Would you please tell us when you can finish the production?Our clients would like to know the time.图纸已经确认,请查收附件。如有问题请及时联系我。The drawings have been confirmed and please receive the appendix.Please
contact with me if you have any questions.翻译完毕,望采纳!
when checking the received goods,we found a type A and a type B were missing ,please supply us it again through DHL Express.we have already arranged the returning procedure,and when can all the gods be done?our costomers want the excact time.the drawing was checked, please check the enclosure. if there is any problem , you are welcomed to contact me in time..
We receive the goods after the discovery of A count and B models are missing one, please use DHL Express back to us, we have to arrange the return procedures, could you tell me when you can produce a good? Our customers want to know it was time to complete. Drawings have been confirmed, please find the attachment. If you have any questions please contact me
We found both A and B model lost one after we check the received goods,please supply to us by DHL Express,We have already arranged the returned goods procedure,and we want to ask you--When do you finish them?Our customer want to know the finished time.The drawing have affirmed,please receive the appendix.If you have some problems,call me in time.
We found that both Atype and Btype are missing one when weinventory inbound cargo,plase send them to us by DHL.We are prepareing for the return of cargoes, when can the cargoes be produce ,My customer want to know the exact time it can be done.And the drawings have confirmed,plase check the attachmentContact me if you have question.
翻译英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐