急求一英语翻译软件

急求大神翻译一段英文翻译,急求急求,能带点商务感觉更好了,万分感激啊!!_百度知道
急求大神翻译一段英文翻译,急求急求,能带点商务感觉更好了,万分感激啊!!
1、根据您的要求/需要,我们为您准备了四份附件。为了让您更好的联系客户我们将前三份内容设定为公司概况(Company Profile),内容涵盖了您所要求的公司简介、产品资料(Product Literature),生产设施(Manufacturing facilities)等内容,第四份附件便是批准证书(Product approval certificates)。这样以来您可以根据自己的想法从这些附件里采用最合适的内容发给顾客。2、关于您要求的附件大小的问题,我们进了最大的努力进行处理,为了保证图片质量及文字清晰,可能会稍微超出您的范围,希望您能够谅解。3、关于形式发票的问题,我们需要您提供的客户所需要的带子(输送带)规格,到时我们会为您做标准的形式发票。
提问者采纳
1. According to your request, we have prepared 4 attachments for you. In order to improve your experience in contacting clients,
the first 3 attachments are company profiles whose content include the company's introduction, its product literature, as well as its manufacturing facilities, etc. The 4th attachment includes the product approval certificates. This way, we have given you the freedom to choose the most appropriate contents to send to your clients. 2. In regard to your concern about the size of the attachments, we have made every effort to adjust and to meet your demands. However, to ensure the quality of the images and the clarity of the letters, we exceeded your range slightly. We hope for your understanding.3. With regard to the invoice, we would like to know the conveyor belt sizes of your clients so that we may provide you with invoices of the appropriate dimensions.Sincerely,XXX
提问者评价
非常感谢!!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
1, We prepared four attachments for you based on your requirements/needs and, for the purpose that you can contact your customers easier, we arranged the first three attachments as Company Profiles covering Company Introduction, Product Literature and Manufacturing facilities as per your request, and the fourth is the Product Approval Certificate. This will enable you to use such information in them which you consider appropriate for your customers.2. With regard to your requirements on attachment size, despite of our best efforts, it may be slightly beyond your limits for purpose of ensuring the quality of the picture and text. We look for your understanding.3, As for the proforma invoice, please provide the specifications of the belts (conveyor belts) required by your customers so as to allow us to prepare standard proforma invoice for you.
As per your request, we have prepared four annexes for you. In order to enable you to contact your customers in a better way, we designed the contents in the first three as the Company Profile, covering as you requested the Company Introduction, Product literature and Manufacturing facilities and so on. The fourth one is the Product approval certificates. As such:firstly, you may choose to send the most appropriate contents to your customers.secondly, concerning the requested size of the annexes, we have tried our best in handling them. But for ensuring the quality of the pictures and the clearness of the text, the size of the annexes may still a bit larger than your expectation. We hope you will understand. Lastly, regarding the proforma invoice, what we need is that you provide the specification of the conveyer belt required by your customer. Then we will make the standard proforma invoice for you in due time.
1. According to your requirement and to contact your clients better, we have prepared 4 pieces of attachment that the first three are about company profile which covers company introduction, product literature, manufacturing facilities and so on, that the fourth is a product approval certificates. In this way, you could send the most suitable content to your clients
on your own terms.2. About the document size you requested, we do our best to handle it but to ensure the photo quality and text clearness, we beg your pardon for the oversize.3. The formal proforma will be sent when you provide the specification of the conveyer belt.
1,Accroding to your request, we prepared four appendixes for you. In order to make the contact easier between you and the customer, we set the first three appendixes for company profile, including the introduction, product literature, and the manufacturing facilities, which you ask for.And the last one is the product approval certificates, so that you can choose the most appropriate one then sent to the customer.2,About the size of appendixes you ask for,we have try our best to solve the problem, to make sure the quality of pictures and the clearness of text, it might be a littlie bit out of range. we hope that you can understand.3,About the proforma invoice, we need you to offer the size of conveyer belt accord to
the customer, and then we will make a standard proporma invoice for you!
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一段英文翻译,在线等~!_百度知道
急求一段英文翻译,在线等~!
苦难到底是什么?它可以让你此刻站在幸福云端的人下一刻就坠入痛苦的深渊。它突如其来,毫无预兆。她的生活是一场艰难的旅程,但她从不去想未来会去哪个方向。她仅仅是每天学习一个单词,明白一个句子。她如此的珍惜每一天,即使双眼看不到,也期待着每日的黎明。翻译成英文。请尽快,要准确。词汇不要太难,也不要太白话。在线等。回答的好50悬赏
提问者采纳
What exactly is suffering? It can make you now stand in happiness of clouds into the next moment the abyss of pain. It comes suddenly, and without warning.Her life is a tough journey, but she never to think the future will go to which direction.She was only learn a word, understand every day a sentence.She so cherish every day, even if my eyes see, also expect daily dawn. 希望我的答案能帮助你
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
What exactly is suffering? It can make you now stand in happiness of clouds into the next moment the abyss of pain. It comes suddenly, and without warning.Her life is a tough journey, but she never to think the future will go to which direction.She was only learn a word, understand every day a sentence.She so cherish every day, even if my eyes see, also expect daily dawn.嘻嘻 用工具翻译的希望你能采用
What exactly is suffering? It can not only make you now stand in happiness of clouds but also the next moment fall into the abyss of pain. It comes suddenly, and without warning.Her life is a tough journey, but she never
thinks over the future .She only learns a word and understands
a sentence every day .She so cherish the time every day, even if her eyes can't see, she
expects daily dawn.
What exactly is suffering? It can make you now stand in happiness of clouds into the next moment the abyss of pain. It comes suddenly, and without warning. Her life is a tough journey, but she never to think the future will go to which direction. She was only learn a word, understand every day a sentence. She so cherish every day, even if my eyes see, also expect daily dawn. Translated into English. Please as soon as possible, to be exact. Words don't too difficult, also don't taibai words.
苦难到底是什么?它可以让你此刻站在幸福云端的人下一刻就坠入痛苦的深渊。它突如其来,毫无预兆。What exactly is suffering? It can make you now stand in happiness of clouds into the next moment the abyss of pain. It comes suddenly, and without warning.她的生活是一场艰难的旅程,但她从不去想未来会去哪个方向Her life is a tough journey, but she never to think the future will go to which direction.她仅仅是每天学习一个单词,明白一个句子。She was only learn a word, understand every day a sentence.她如此的珍惜每一天,即使双眼看不到,也期待着每日的黎明。She so cherish every day, even if my eyes see, also expect daily dawn.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有能随身携带的好一点的英文翻译工具?急求!_百度知道
有没有能随身携带的好一点的英文翻译工具?急求!
我朋友是个外国人,我英文又不好,有没有能随身携带的好一点的英文翻译工具?急求!
提问者采纳
你如果比较富裕的话可以买一个汉王电纸书随身带着,上面有各种词典。带一个文曲星之类的也可。
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
手机一般都带有词典的了,查不到的话还可以上网呢。。。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一段英文翻译!!最高分送上_百度知道
急求一段英文翻译!!最高分送上
请大神把这段文字翻译一下,排比句什么的能保留的尽量保留,能改的就改!!!比较急迫!这个月发生的一些事情,使我对小幸感的有了进一步认识。我加入了国教学院的篮球队,我很激动和快乐。为准备这唯一一次的篮球赛,我买了篮球,买了球衣,买了一大堆高热量实物。每天早上我起床跑步,锻炼耐力,晚上一个人疯狂的练球,提高我的技术。你知道吗,在旁人看来,早上代表倦意和寒冷,晚上代表寒冷和孤独,高热量的实物则代表难吃。可是在自己追梦的路上,一点一滴的进展都能让自己感到小开心,小激动,比如我多投进了20个球,我多跑了300米。这种小幸感,是坚持,是追求,是热情,是努力。当然,生活不会总是完美。终于迎来了篮球赛,我们队经历了大胜和惜败,可是我却没有得到上场机会,没有机会展示我的努力成果。我非常沮丧,但是我更加努力,但我觉得每天我的心情都比较低落,感觉不到幸福。上个星期,我们迎来了我们的曾被我们打败过的老对手,但我们万万没有想到这是我们篮球队的最后一场比赛。我们竟然输了,我仍然没有被派上场。比赛结束后我哭了,极度伤心,甚至觉得那天就是世界末日。
提问者采纳
Somethings that happened this month make me small happiness feeling of a further understanding. I joined the church college basketball team, I am very excited and happy. To prepare the only game of basketball, I bought a basketball, bought a shirt, bought a lot of high heat foods. Every morning I get up to run, exercise endurance, evening a person crazy practice, improve my technology. You know, in others' eyes, on behalf of the tiredness and cold in the morning, and in the evening on behalf of cold and lonely, high heat foods represents yucky. But in my own way to pursue dreams, bit by bit progress can let me feel little happy, small excited, such as how I put into 20 goals, I ran 300 meters. This small happiness feeling, is sticking, is the pursue, is warm, is hard. Of course, life won't always perfect. Finally ushered in the basketball game, our team has experienced victory and defeat, but I don't get a chance to play didn't have a chance to show my efforts. I am very depressed, but I worked harder, but I thought everyday my mood was depressed, and feel happy. Last week, we ushered the old rival had been beat by us , but we never thought this was our basketball team's last game. We lost the game, I still have not been available. After the game I cry, extremely sad, even think that day is the end of the world.
提问者评价
呵呵我另开了一个问题,这个没弄好,不过还是很感谢你。
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求下面一段英文的翻译,谢谢_百度知道
急求下面一段英文的翻译,谢谢
some dances gain more popularity than others because ther can be performed to different kinds of music and the steps change accordingly.one such dance is the waltz.there is a basic form for the waltz,which you can see in this drawing of a dancing couple.the man places one arm around the woman's waist and she places her opposite hand on his shoulder.then,they stretch their other arms out from their bodies and clasp hands.if someone tries to teach you a formal kind of dancing,chances are your teacher will start with the waltz.have you ever tried to dance like this?there are lots of different kinds of waltzes,all performed to different types of waltz music.the music might be fast or slow but what they all have is a regular one-two-three,one-two-three rhythm.the traditional form is the old-school waltz im which dancers turn all the time with a hopping,springy step.this waltz has a slow,smooth,gliding step.there's also the Mexican waltz,which moves much faster.listen to this Mexican waltz music and you can imagine how fast the dancers had to move.formal dancing has even become a profession,with people entering competitions.have you ever seen a formal dance competition?today ballroom dancing is almost consideredprofessionals perform different dances,each with strict rules.everything from where the dancers place theiy hands to how ther move is judged.in the glide waltz,dancers are judged by how smoothly they move.&I cam dance with a glass of water on my head,&is a well known sentence used by skilled dancers in the old days.in the past,some people learned how to danch by reading books,while others studied with a tercher called the&dancing master.&how do people learn to dance today?请不要直接把翻译工具上的翻译荡过来,至少让句子通顺...非常感谢
提问者采纳
有的舞蹈相比较于其他舞蹈更为流行,原因是它们可以在不同的音乐下表演,舞者脚步会根据音乐而变化。华尔兹就是其中之一。华尔兹有一种基础姿势,你可以在下面的这个画中看到。画中有一对舞者,男的将手搂着女的的腰部,女士用相对的手搭在男士的肩膀上,接着它们把另一只手伸出来握在一起。如果有人想教你正式的舞蹈。当你的老师首先教你华尔兹就太好了!你曾经想过像这样跳舞吗?华尔兹有很多种类,适用于很多华尔兹音乐。华尔兹音乐有的快,有的慢,但是它们都有这一个1-2-3,1-2-3,的节奏。传统的华尔兹形式中舞者经常要用轻快地单脚跳步伐转身,这一类别的华尔兹要用缓慢的,滑动的脚步。也有墨西哥式的华尔兹,它的节奏更快。听这种墨西哥华尔兹,你就会明白舞者需要跳多麽快了!正式舞蹈现在几乎成为了一种职业,有很多比赛,你看过正是舞蹈比赛吗?如今,舞厅舞蹈几乎被当做有竞争性质的体育运动,专业舞者表演不同类别的舞蹈,每一种都有严格的规则。舞者的手的位置,脚的步子都会被评分。在滑动的华尔兹中,舞者的流畅性会成为评判的重要依据。“我可以头顶一杯水跳舞”,就是早些年一位技艺高超的舞者的名言。早些年前,人们从书上学习跳舞,其他人在舞蹈老师那学习。如今人们是如何学习舞蹈的呢?希望我的回答对你有帮助.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
其他2条回答
,打开翻译网页,把这段英文复制进去,就知道了
有一些舞蹈比其它一些获得了更高的欢迎因为他们演绎了不同种类的音乐并根据音乐做出了不同的形式变更。比如说华尔兹舞就是其中的一种,华尔兹舞的基本形式是双人舞,男舞者把胳膊圈住女舞者,并把手放在女舞者的腰部,而女舞者把对应的手放在男舞者的肩膀上。然后,他们把另一只手互相紧握。如果谁想教你形式上的舞蹈,那么换掉你的老师开始学习华尔兹。 你从来没有尝试过这样的舞蹈吗? 其实有很多不同的华尔兹舞的,它们需要配以不同的音乐来演绎不同的华尔兹舞。这些音乐可能快速也可能缓慢但是它们的共同点就是它们都有同样的节奏,1-2-3,1-2-3.传统的结构是守旧派的华尔兹包括舞者在整场舞中不停卖力的旋转,以及轻快的垮步。 这些华尔兹的演绎动作是非常缓慢的,平缓的单脚滑行动作。还有墨西哥的华尔兹舞,是移动的非常快速的,你可以尝试听一下墨西哥华尔兹舞的音乐,这样你就可以感受到舞者跳着中午的速度有多快了。正式的舞蹈越发的变成了一种职业,有些舞者进入了这样的比赛,难道你从来没有听说过正式的舞蹈比赛吗?在当今社会交际舞是一种受推崇的运动比赛,在严格的规则下,专业的舞者演绎不同的舞蹈。舞者的手放的位置以及他们怎么移动步伐都成了裁判所要考虑的因素。在滑行的华尔兹舞中,舞者的移动是否平稳也成了裁判做出判定的依据。“我可以把一杯水放在我的头部并且跳舞”这是很久以前流传在专业的舞者中的句子。在过去,有些人是靠读书来学习如歌跳舞的,而其他的跟舞蹈老师学习的人被称为“专业舞者”那么,现在的人是怎么学习舞蹈的呢?粗略的翻译了一下,但愿你能看懂。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐