英语翻译器(悬赏50分)

急求英语翻译 悬赏50分!在线等_百度知道
急求英语翻译 悬赏50分!在线等
只需点击首页的“注册”,在“个人用户注册”页面,填写好个人信息,点击“完成”即可个人可以在线免费注册成为用户
提问者采纳
Registering for, and then go to the &quot去了全英文网站给你找的专业词, fill in your personal information and click
&..;individual registration & on Home page, click &Register Now&quot!firstly.;click to complete your free registration &quot
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
in the &quotIndividuals can register as a . Just click on the home page &Finish& page, click on &registration&Personal Login&quot
Individuals can register online to be users for free. You need just click the &Registration& option in home page and fill in your personal information in the &Individual User Registration& page. Then it will be ended by clicking the &Finish& option.
Registering for....com is free and easy!firstly, click &Register Now& on Home page, and then go to the &individual registration &, fill in your personal information and click
&click to complete your free registration &
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'求英语大神帮忙翻译这几篇英语文章 并且附上它们各自的主要内容(英语) 最好是用初中水平的翻译 50分献上 好的再加分
求英语大神帮忙翻译这几篇英语文章 并且附上它们各自的主要内容(英语) 最好是用初中水平的翻译 50分献上 好的再加分 50
补充:THE BEST PRESENT FOR MUMIt was December and Sue’s friends were talking about Christmas. Theytalked about the presents they wanted and about the presents they were going tobuy. Sue thought about the presents she was going to buy for her family. Herdad was easy to buy for. He loved history books and&detective&stories. She could look at the books he had, and buysomething similar. She would have to ask her mum what she was going to buy forhim, just so they didn’t get the same one! Her younger brother was also easy tobuy for, He loved sweets! All she needed to do was buy him lots of sweets. Ofcourse, that would make Mumangry,but people always eat sweets at Christmas.Sue’s problem was what to buy her mum. Her mum didn’t read many books.She loved&gardening, but she alreadyhad all the tools she needed for the garden. Also, she liked to choose herplants and&seeds&herself. Sue couldbuy her a book with pictures of beautiful gardens in it. But her mum liked tobe in her own garden, not looking at pictures in books. Sue spent a lot of timelooking for a present for her mum. But nothing was&perfect.Mum always said that the best presents were the ones that you put timeand effort into.&Suddenly&Sue had anidea. Why not&knit&a&scarf&for Mum? That way she could wearit to keep warm when she was in the garden on cold days. She’d love it! So Suebought some pink and orange&wool.They were Mum’s favorite colors because they&reminded&her of the flowers she liked. Sue spent many hoursknitting when her mum was not around. She wanted it to be a surprise. Shefinished the scarf just in time. When Mum opened the present on Christmasmorning, she was very&grateful. Sheknew that Sue had spent a long time knitting the scarf. She took Sue in herarms and gave her a big kiss! & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &第二篇:A SHOPPER WHO NEVER BUYSMy friend Beth loves to go shopping. Lots of people are like that. Whatis different about Beth is that she NEVER seems to buy anything. I’ve stoppedgoing shopping with her – it’s&embarrassing!This is the sort of thing that happens:Shop assistant:&Can I help you?Beth:& && && &I’m starting a new job. I need a newsuit. I want to look&efficient&andsmart.Shop assistant:&You have come to the rightplace. We have lots of suits. What about this nice yellow one? Summer’s coming!Beth:& && && &No, I need a suit that I can wearyear after year. Yellow is&fashionablethis year, but next year…Shop assistant:&You’re right. Whatabout this blue one?Beth:& && && &It’s a very pretty color. But isn’t theskirt too short? That isn’t very business-like!Shop assistant:&You’re right. What about thisgrey one? The skirt isn’t too short and grey’s smart enough for work.Beth:& && &&&&But it’s boring. It will make me look boring.Shop assistant:&You could wear abright, fashionable&blouse&under it.Maybe yellow?Beth:& && &&&OK,I’ll try it on. With that yellow blouse, over there.Later…Shop assistant:&That looks lovely. Itis vey smart, very business-like.Beth:& && && &I’mnot sure. I don’t think these shoes go with it. I don’t think I have any shoesthat go with it. I think I will just keep wearing my old suit.Shop assistant:&What about a newblouse for it?Beth:& && && &No,I think I’ll just wear my old ones. Seeing all of these makes me realize hownice my old clothes are! & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &第三篇:AMY’S PRESENTMilly: Hi, Tom! Are yougoing to Amy’s birthday party?Tom:&Yes. Have you boughther a present yet? I don’t know what to buy her.Milly:&No, I haven’t bought apresent yet. I’m in town now, looking for something good.Tom:&I thought I’d buy abook, but she doesn’t often read books, does she?Milly:&No, she never readsunless she has to!Tom:&What about music? Thenew Arctic Monkeys CD?Milly:&Good idea, but Johnis already getting that.Tom:&What else is shegetting?Milly:&Raj and Lu are getting her some CDs and I thinkKathy is too. Toney’s away, so he’s not going to the party.Tom:&Maybe not CDs then, orthat is all she will have.Milly:&I know she really wants to spend a day at the new&spa, but it’s too expensive for me.Not too expensive for her parents though, I’m sure.Tom:&Is there anything else that’s not too expensivethat we could get her? No&make-up&oranything too&childish!Milly:&Is a bag too girly?Tom:&I’m not sure. But itsaves me a trip into town before the party… OK, that’ll do.Milly:&OK, I’ll buy it and&wrap&it then. You owe me a favor. Seeyou there! & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 另外,请不要去复制翻译,要是准确的话我也不用来提问了。
第一篇:给妈妈最好的礼物十二月,sue和她的朋友在谈有关于圣诞节。他们讲有关他们想要的礼物和他们要买的礼物。Sue在想她要给她的家人买礼物。她的爸爸的礼物比较容易买。他喜欢历史书和侦探故事。她可以去看她爸爸看过的书,然后去买一本类似的。她想问她的妈妈要给爸爸送什么,这样她们就不会送一样的礼物。她的弟弟的礼物也很容易买。他喜欢甜品!她需要做的所有事情就是买很多甜品。当然那样会让妈妈生气,但是人们都在圣诞节吃甜品。Sue的问题就是不知道要给妈妈买什么。她妈妈不读很多书,她喜欢园艺,但是他已经有了所有的园艺工具。同样,她喜欢去选择她的植物和她自己播种。Sue可以买一本书里面有漂亮的花园。但是她妈妈喜欢tobe(不懂这词)她的花园而不是看书上图片里的花园。Sue花了很多时间去寻找送给妈妈的礼物。但是没有一个是满意的。妈妈总是说最好的礼物是一个你花时间提供的。突然,Sue有一个主意。为何不织一条围巾给妈妈?这样,当她在寒冷的天气里在花园,她可以戴着它保暖。她会喜欢的!所以Sue买了一些粉色和橙色的毛线。Sue花费很多小时织毛衣当她妈妈不在身边。她要它成为一个惊喜。她按时完成围巾。当妈妈在圣诞节的早晨打开礼物,她非常感谢。她知道Sue花了很长时间去织这条围巾。她用她的手臂抱起Sue,然后给她一个亲吻。
相关知识略懂社热议
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐