来源:新东方网整理
  相关推荐:
  一、 学术文化篇
  1.沉迷网络游戏
  题目:李华沉迷于电脑游戏中,影响了学习。作为他的好朋友,你打算怎么帮他呢?请用下面所给的提示词写一篇不少于80字的短文。字迹工整,语言流畅。
  提示词:give up concentrate on be (become)interested in
  ★ 范文
  Li Hua spent too much time playing computer games and he fell behind
others. As a good friend of his, I must do something to help him.
  Firstly, I think it’s very important for him to learn lessons well. He
should spend most of his time on his study instead of computer games. Secondly,
I must tell him that playing computer games too much is bad for his health,
especially for his eyes. So he must give it up. I can play more sports with him
after school. Maybe he will become more interested in sports than computer
games. And then I'll ask him to concentrate more on his study. Of course, I will
try my best to help him with all his subjects. I think I can do it in many fun
ways and let him find much fun in studying. At the same time, I'll ask both his
parents and our teachers to help him, too. If I try these, I'm sure he will make
great progress soon.&&
新东方中学辅导专区
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-。
中考后留学有关于外企面试常见问题的英文回答么?_百度知道
有关于外企面试常见问题的英文回答么?
提问者采纳
英语面试见问题 Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes Go for it.(能两钟内自我推荐胆试试吧) A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我资格经验我觉我所事每项目都努力、负责、勤勉我析能力与相处技巧贵单位必价值) Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (目前工作能否做概括说明) A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干五电脑程序员具体说我做系统析解决问题及软件供应面支持) Q:Why did you leave your last job(离职呢) A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获份更工作机临我抓住) A:I feel I have reached the &glass ceiling& in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉目前工作已经达顶峰即没升迁机) Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional(何评估自位专业员呢) A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良术背景我胜任自工作且我认自竞争力) A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我教经验我相信能与相处) Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization(目前/前工作单位何贡献) A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完三新项目我相信我能我经验用份工作) Q:What do you think you are worth to us(认我价值呢) A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉我贵公司能做些积极性贡献) Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position (何知道能胜任份工作) A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我研究所训练加实习工作使我适合份工作我相信我能功) Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual(位同承担数项工作) or Do you work well under stress or pressure(能承受工作压力?) A:Yes, I think so. A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (种特点我目前(先前)工作所需要我知道我能应付自) 英语面试见问题(2) Q:What is your strongest trait(s)(性特点) A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助关) A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力幽默) A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观友) Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you(朋友或同事形容) A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答表示慎重考虑) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (说陈先位诚实、工作努力负责任家庭朋友都关) A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (说陈先位友、敏、关决) Q:What personality traits do you admire(欣赏哪种性格) A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、死板且容易相处) A: (I like) people who possess the &can do& spirit. (&实际行&) Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel(作行政员领导才能) A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉习何积极性调起及何配合协同团队精神我行政工作主要目标) A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我放式政策改进我行政管理式) Q:How do you normally handle criticism(通何处理别批评) A:Silence is golden. Just don' otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沉默金必说否则情况更糟我接受建设性批评) A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我等家冷静再讨论) Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation(工作事令高兴) A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄使我泄气) A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (能接受新思想些取) Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (何处理与同事工作意见) A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要更清楚文明式提我看使解我观点) Q:How do you handle your failure(待自失败) A: None of us was born &perfect&. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.(我家都十全十美我相信我第二机改我错误) 外企面试英语见问题 Tell us about yourself. 关性、背景、习及工作经历非宽泛问题准备简洁答 Why should we hire you 招聘者问关特点强项问题求职公司要所解加入要给带效益才 Why did you leave your last job 面试员想要知道辞职辞退或岗并希望解原实实说职场讲究诚信 Are you willing to relocate 代表着否愿意移居另城市或家 Tell me about your scholastic record. 指校及所科绩本文自:求职简历网 Tell me about your extracurricular activities and interests. 问业余都做些兴趣例运、音乐或旅游等热热情投入工作现企业都比较注意解求职者外围考察综合素质 How would your last boss describe you 句意思板何看待作客观陈述包括前任板工作评价 What salary are you expecting 招聘者想要知道薪资低要求恭喜谈说明已经兴趣别狮口别委屈自给自都留点余
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
英语要恒定持续语言环境基础找师傅领进门再找稳定语言环境说用我比较喜欢one to one 外教p/
请,萝缇职场上有完整的介绍和面试经历哦,加油
外企面试的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁趣味英语题目_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
趣味英语题目
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩93页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢当前位置: &
问题不大的英文
英文翻译it wouldn't present much of a problem since the principles would be similarwhere got problem:&&&& problem:&&&& h ...
例句与用法I ' m gonna be okay . you give me a name , i ' ii call 91 1我问题不大你给我个名字,我就打911 I ' m gonna be okay . you give me a name , i ' ll call 91 1我问题不大你给我个名字,我就打911 A small error in secondary alignment is usually not a problem副镜稍微有些偏离也问题不大。 D : no , if we can manage it properly不,如果正确处理问题不大。 No , if we can manage it properly不,如果正确处理问题不大。 Good thing monk passed out , or i ' d never got this baby所幸问题不大,要不然我也不可能把它弄出来了I guess i have kind of earned it我觉得应该问题不大It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from shantou to zhuhai将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from shantou to zhuhai将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。 Br > it makes no difference to us to change the loading port from shantou to zhuhai将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
问题不大的英文翻译,问题不大英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译问题不大,问题不大的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐