英文翻译!英语翻译高手请进。

英语语法高手请进!I got a ladder from the shed in the garden,put it against the wall,and began______(climb) towards the bed room window.这里应该用动名词还是不定式?为什么?忘了说,这是一件已经发生的事,上文是作_百度作业帮
英语语法高手请进!I got a ladder from the shed in the garden,put it against the wall,and began______(climb) towards the bed room window.这里应该用动名词还是不定式?为什么?忘了说,这是一件已经发生的事,上文是作
英语语法高手请进!I got a ladder from the shed in the garden,put it against the wall,and began______(climb) towards the bed room window.这里应该用动名词还是不定式?为什么?忘了说,这是一件已经发生的事,上文是作者复述其经过。
答:这是一个“推”还是“敲”的问题,简称"推敲"问题其实这里用不定式和动名词都是正确的.我个人倾向于用不定式:and began to clamb ...但学过新概念第二册的同学知道,这句话来自本书.亚力山大,语言大师,会有错吗?是的,没错,本来就是一个推敲问题嘛!只不过这篇文章,编者的语法意图是教学动名词作动词的宾语,所以这个began后就用了climing了.新概念英语二册:Lesson 92 Asking for troubleIt must have been about two in the morning when I returned home.I tried to wake up my wife by ringing the doorbell,but she was fast asleep,so I got a ladder from the shed in the garden,put it against the wall,and began climbing towards the bedroom window.I was almost there when a sarcastic voice below said,I don't think the windows need cleaning at this time of the night.I looked down and nearly fell off the ladder when I saw a policeman.I immediately regretted answering in the way I did,but I said,I enjoy cleaning windows at night.So do I,answered the policeman in the same tone.Excuse my interrupting you.I hate to interrupt a man when he's busy working,but would you mind coming with me to the station?Well,I'd prefer to stay here,I said.You see.I've forgotten my key.Your what?he called.My key,I shouted.Fortunately,the shouting woke up my wife who opened the window just as the policeman had started to climb towards me.
to climbbegin to do sth
为什么climbing不行?
大部分情况下都是begin to do sth ,很少情况出现begin doIng sth ,其实begin to do sth 与begin doIng sth没有太大区别。
其实两者都可以,我个人倾向不定式,to climb
不定式多表示即将开始的动作 有将来意义,动名词表示正在进行的动作,有现在意义。但这里是began的搭配,没有特别明显的区别的
这里应当用 climbing。began 意指后面的动作全部,指 climbing 动作开始。用动词不定式的话,指的是 began 去做某事。
用不定式。因为前后两者指的不是同一件事。
to climb与climbing均可,因为这里begin不是ing形式The joint holders of any share shall be jointly and severally liable for all liability in respect of such share but any of them may give effectual receipts for any dividends, bonuses or other moneys payable in respect of such share. The first-named upon the register shall, however, as regards voting, proxy, service of notices and delivery of certificates and dividend warrants, be deemed to be the sole owner of such share.
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  Subject to the provisions of the Ordinance, the Company may purchase its own shares (including any redeemable shares), may make a payment in respect of the redemption or purchase of its own shares otherwise than out of distributable profits of the Company or the proceeds of a fresh issue of shares, and may give financial assistance directly or indirectly for the purpose of the acquisition by any person of shares in the Company or for the purpose of reducing or discharging any liability incurred (by that or any other person) for that purpose.
  高手高手,帮忙帮忙!
  第3:the attorney of any member duly authorised generally or specially by power of attorney shall be entitled to vote on a show of hands or on a poll on behalf of such member provided that the power of attorney appointing him or an office copy or a notarially certified copy of that power of attorney shall have been deposited in the same manner and subject to the same time limits as provided for proxies in Article 81.  
  第4:A Director may resign from his office at any time by giving written notice to the Company. Such resignation shall take effect whenever it is expressed to do so(provided that it may not operate retrospectively) or upon its earlier acceptance.    第五条:All sums paid to the Directors by way of remuneration shall be divided amongst the Directors as they shall mutually agree or in default of such agreement equally between them.    第6条:Debentures, debenture stock, bonds or other securities may be made assignable free from any equities between the company and the person to whom the same may be issued.    第7条:Any debentures, debenture stock, bonds or other securities may be issued at a discount, premium or otherwise and with any special privileges as to redemption, surrender, drawings, allotment of shares, attending and voting at general meetings of the company, appointment of directors and otherwise.    第8条:If any uncalled capital of the company is included or charged by any mortgage or other security, the directors may, by instrument under the seal, authorize the person in whose favour such mortgage or security is executed, or any other person in trust for him, to make calls on the members in respect of such uncalled capital, and the provisions hereinbefore contained in regard to calls shall, mutatis mutandis, apply to calls made under such authority, and such authority may be made exercisable either conditionally or unconditionally, and either presently or contingently, and either to the exclusion of the directors’ powers or otherwise, and shall be assignable if expressed so to be.  第9条:Where any uncalled capital of the company is charged, all persons taking any subsequent charge thereon shall take the same subject to such prior charge and shall not be entitled, by notice to the shareholders or otherwise, to obtain priority over such prior charge.  第10条:If the Directors or any of them or any other persons, shall become personally liable for the payment of any sum primarily due from the company, the Directors may execute or cause to be executed any mortgage, charge or security over or affecting the whole or any part of the assets of the company by way of indemnity to secure the Directors or persons so becoming liable as aforesaid from any loss in respect of such liability.  第11条:At each annual general meeting of the company all the directors shall retire but shall be eligible for re-election. Every such retiring director shall be deemed automatically to have been re-elected at the annual general meeting in question unless one of the events specified in Article 109 shall have happened.  第12条:A Director may at any time appoint any other person(whether a Director or member of the Company or not) to act as alternate Director at any meeting of the Board at which the Director is not present, and may at any time revoke any such appointment.
  第13条:An alternate Director so appointed shall not be entitled as such to receive any remuneration from the Company, but shall otherwise be subject to the provisions hereof with regard to Directors.    第14条:An alternate director shall be entitled to receive notices of all meetings of the Board and to attend and vote as a director at any such meeting at which the director appointing him is not personally present, and generally to perform all the functions, rights, powers and duties of the director by whom he was appointed in his capacity as a director but not in his capacity as a manager or working director.    第15条:An alternate Director shall ipso facto cease to be an alternate Director if his appointor ceases for any reason to be a Director: provided that if a Director retires and is re-elected by the meeting at which such retirement took effect, any appointment made by him pursuant to this Article which was in force immediately prior to his retirement shall continue to operate after his re-election as if he had not so retired.    第16条:Where a Director who has been appointed to be an alternate Director is present at a meeting of the Board in the absence of his appointor such alternate Director shall have one vote in addition to his vote as Director.    第17条:Every appointment and revocation of appointment of an alternate Director shall be made by instrument in writing under the hand of the Director making or revoking such appointment and such instrument shall only take effect on the service thereof at the registered office of the Company or upon the secretary.     第18条:The remuneration of any such alternate Director shall be payable out of the remuneration payable to the Director appointing him and shall consist of such portion of the last-mentioned remuneration as shall be agreed between the alternate Director and the Director appointing him.  19条:Section 141D of the ordinance shall apply to the company in respect of every financial year of the company in which no resolution of the members has been passed to the effect that it shall not apply and every member shall by virtue of subscribing to these Articles or applying for any transfer of shares to be registered in his name as transferee or any application for shares in the company or by accepting shares in the company be deemed to have agreed in writing that such section shall apply.    20条:A notice may be given by delivery, prepaid letter(airmail in the case of a registered address outside Hong Kong), cable or telex message or by other remote electronic information delivery system.    21条:A notice delivered to a registered address shall be deemed to have been served at the time of delivery.    22条:A notice sent by prepaid letter to a registered address in Hong Kong shall be deemed to have been served on the day following its posting.    23条:A notice sent by prepaid airmail letter to a registered address outside Hong Kong shall be deemed to have been served on the fifth day following its posting.    24条:A notice sent by cable or telex message or by other remote electronic information delivery system shall be deemed to have been served on the day following the dispatch of the cable or telex message.     25条:in case of a notice sent by prepaid letter, in proving service thereof it shall be sufficient to prove that the envelope or wrapper containing the notice was properly addressed and stamped and was deposited in a pos box or at the post office.
  26条:any person who by operation of law, transfer or other means whatsoever shall become entitled to any shares shall be bound by every notice in respect of such shares which, before his name and address has been entered on the register of members, shall be duly given to the person from whom he derives his title to such share.    27条:an notice or document delivered or sent by post to the registered address of any member in pursuance of these presents shall, notwithstanding that such member be then deceased and whether or not the Company has notice of his decease, be deemed to have been duly served (in respect of any registered shares, whether held solely or jointly with other persons) on such members until some other person be registered in his stead as the holder or joint holder thereof and such service shall for all purposes of these presents be deemed a sufficient service of such notice or document on his executors or administrators and all persons (if any) jointly interested with him in any such share.    28条:On any sale of the undertaking of the company the directors or the liquidator on a winding up may, if authorized by special resolution, accept fully or partly paid-up shares, debentures or securities of any other company either then existing or to be formed for the purchase in whole or in part of the property of the company, and the directors (if the profits of the company permit), or the liquidator(on a winding up) may distribute such shares or securities or any other property of the company amongst the members without realization, or vest the same in trustees for them, and any special resolution may provide for the distribution or appropriation of the cash, shares or other securities, benefits or property otherwise than in accordance with the strict legal rights of the members or contributiories of the company, and for the valuation of any such securities or property at such price and in such manner as the and all holders of shares shall be bound to accept and shall be bound by any valuation or distribution so authorized and waive all rights in relation thereto, save only, in case the company is proposed to be or is in the course of being wound up, such statutory rights (if any) under section 237 of the ordinance as are incapable of being varied or excluded by these articles.    29条:in case any of the shares to be divided as aforesaid consist of shares which involve a liability to calls or otherwise any person entitled under such division to any of the said shares may, within ten days after the passing of the special resolution, by notice in writing direct the liquidator to sell his proportion and pay him the net proceeds and the liquidator shall if paracticable act accordingly.
  由小到大的联合份额不得持有任何连带责任全部责任分担等 但任何人可以有效收益支付股息、 奖金或其他款项支付等方面分享. 一经登记,不得命名,不过,就投票,投票, 送达通知书,并交付证书及红利认股权证 被视为是唯一拥有这种份额.
  第3条:任何会员检察一般或特别授权的授权书应有权投票 举手示意,或人头会员代表等规定,任用授权书 他还是副本或公证处认证授权书副本,应已存入 同样地,受同样的时限规定第81授权书. 是唯一拥有这种份额.
  第4:五月辞去董事职务,随时以书面通知公司. 该辞职生效时表示这样做是(只要它不追溯操作)或经 早先验收
  第五条:所有款项支付给董事的报酬方式应按各董事应当相互 同意或不履行协议,同样的冲突.
  第6条:公司债券、股票债券、 债券或其他证券可转让股票不受该公司与人 同日发行.   第7条:任何债券、股票债券、债券或其他证券可发行折扣 溢价或者以其他任何特权,以赎回投降,素描,配售股份 出席大会并参加表决的公司董事和另有任用.   第8条:如有多余或列入公司资本收取任何抵押或其它安全 董事可借下文书印章、 授权的人赞成此种抵押或担保签 或其他任何人对他的信任, 呼吁大家要对这些多余的资金, 并规定,对于来电hereinbefore所载应比照适用于在此打出管理局 而这种权威可以有条件或无条件要么行使,无论目前还是伊拉克第纳尔, 要么排斥和董事职权或者 并表示,如果这样,应可转让.
  第9条:任何多余的资金,该公司负责, 负责就此采取任何后继所有人应当采取同样受这种事先收取,不得 有权向股东公告与否,这种事先取得主管优先权.   第10条:如果任何人或董事或任何其他人 应当成为个人责任支付任何款项,主要是由于该公司 执行董事可能被处死或造成任何抵押、 主管或抵押或影响整个或部分公司资产方式 弥争取成为董事或责任人等内容,从上述这些方面的任何损失的赔偿责任.   第11条:年度股东大会每届公司所有董事应退任,但可连选连任. 这样每个退休主任曾应视为自动连任的问题,除非周年大会 其中第109条规定的事件发生.   第12条:董事可随时委任任何其他人(无论公司董事或会员与否) 担任候补董事在董事会会议上任何处长不在, 并可随时撤销任何此种任命
  第13条:任命一名候补董事不得领取任何报酬,作为这种公司 但应受到条款节否则对于董事.   第14条:候补董事应有权得到通知董事会所有会议,出席投票 作为主任任何此类会议,主任亲自任命他不是现在 和一般的所有职能、权利 权力和职责由主任任谁导演身份而非 作为一名经理或总监工作. 第15条:候补董事应根据事实不再是候补董事如以任何理由停止他的委任人 被导演: 并规定,如果是一名退休主任连选连任的会议,这些退休生效、 他所作的任何任命是根据本条生效之前,他将继续退休 操作连任后,他没有这么退役.   第16条:凡被任命为主任曾是候补董事出席董事会会议 在没有他的委任副主任应同时拥有一票投给他,作为导演.   第17条:每任命和撤销委任候补董事应以书面文书下订单 该署署长任命和撤销那些制假工具等,只在其中起服务 该公司注册办事处或经局长.   第18条:任何这类候补董事的报酬应支付的酬金列总任命他 而这部份应包括上述最后的报酬不得协议及候补董事 主任任用他.   19条:本条例第95条的规定,适用于公司,就每一个财政年度,该公司在 任何成员已经通过决议修正为不适和每个会员 不得凭借这些文章或上网申请登记任何股份转让给他 受让或任何名义申请或接受股份公司股份公司被视为 有书面协议,这种节适用.   20条:通告可考虑由交付邮资函(如航空在香港以外注册地址) 有线或电传或其他信息的电子信息服务系统远程.   21条:交付注册地址通知应视为已送达的交货时间.   22条:已付信寄出通知书,注册地址在香港,应视为已送达 第二天就其调职.   23条:已付航空信寄出通知书,注册地址为香港以外,应视为已 送达调职后的第五天.   24条:有线或电传通知发出讯息或其他电子信息服务系统远程应视为 已送达的次日派出有线或电传信息.   25条:遇有预付信寄出通知书, 在证明服务时,应足以证明含有通知的信封或包装妥当 致和盖章,并存入一个词性信箱或邮局.
  26条:任何人的操作法 不得转让或者其他手段,成为享有任何股票应受尊重每公告 这类股票,他的名字和地址,然后一直名列注册成员 应当给予适当的人,他产生了这样的标题来分享.   27条:通知或文件交付或邮寄至登记地址根据上述任何会员 礼物应当 尽管如此,这些成员是当时死者是否已通知他在家人公司、 被视为已正式送达(针对任何注册股份 不论是独自或与其他人)等成员,直到被其他人登记在他而起 作为持有人或持有人,并联合服务宗旨应为所有这些礼物视为 充足通知或文件送达或其执行者和管理者的所有人(如有)与共同感兴趣 他在这类股.   28条:任何买卖事业的董事或清盘公司清盘5月, 如果授权的特别决议,接纳或部分缴足股 债券或其他证券公司现有或将要形成要么然后用于购买或全部 在该公司的部分财产,而董事(如公司盈利许可证) 或者清算人(清盘)可分发这些股份或证券或任何其他财产的各公司 实现无成员或者受托人背心一样, 决议案并没有特殊规定,可分配或挪用现金、股票或其它有价证券 好处或财物除按照严格的法律权利的成员或contributiories公司 对任何这类证券或财产估价等价格和方式等会见 可以批准; 而所有股票持有人应遵守并不得接受任何约束或分发等估价 授权并免收一切权利有关问题,仅节约、 若公司拟或者是在清盘时, 这种法定权利(如有)根据第237条的规定,作为被更改或无法排除 这些文章.   29条:在任何情况下被划分为股份上述股份构成涉及法律责任来电 否则,任何人有权在此师所说的任何股份可 十天的特别决议通过后, 清算人书面通知直接推销他的净收益比例及薪酬和清算人 若按应paracticable
  第二个漏掉了,补充一下!!    除条例规定,公司可以购买自己的股份(包括任何可赎回股份), 金就可以赎回或购买本身股份分派以外列 公司盈利或收益重新发行股票 可给予财政援助直接或间接地为目的的任何人收购股份 公司或为了减少或履行任何责任(或任何其他人的,) 这一目的.
  LOVE雨飞儿翻译的都是垃圾,从google翻译工具里翻来的
  见香港铝郑四官方往站检体中文版.干吗费劲翻译
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规英语高手请进.速度帮翻译一下 急! 在线坐等.用的词汇最好简单些...回答得好的追分.!翻译内容:
这是我正月18日
在拍摄的夜景
拍摄时间2月18日……地点柳州市任命广场.人造_百度作业帮
英语高手请进.速度帮翻译一下 急! 在线坐等.用的词汇最好简单些...回答得好的追分.!翻译内容:
这是我正月18日
在拍摄的夜景
拍摄时间2月18日……地点柳州市任命广场.人造
英语高手请进.速度帮翻译一下 急! 在线坐等.用的词汇最好简单些...回答得好的追分.!翻译内容:
这是我正月18日
在拍摄的夜景
拍摄时间2月18日……地点柳州市任命广场.人造喷泉可以说是柳州市夜景的亮点之一…..柳州市区中几乎所有的建筑上都装点有彩灯….在漆黑的夜里明亮而华丽….
人造喷泉大体上由人民广场喷泉与柳江河河面喷泉组成
各种形状的喷泉
河面喷泉,建成于2010年,由于当天去晚了.错过了河面喷泉开放时间...这些图片是我从网上找的
孔庙于去年竣工
双塔山以及人工瀑布….与前面的河面喷泉、孔庙构成了柳州市河堤一带最亮丽的夜景线…..也是最浪漫的地方
柳州市年初二市政府在湖面上放的烟火….在河堤上看
清澈的柳江河倒映着绚丽的烟花..
这是我正月18日
在拍摄的夜景This is the night scene I took on January 18th of Chinese Lunar calendar.
拍摄时间2月18日……地点柳州市任命广场.人造喷泉可以说是柳州市夜景的亮点之一…..柳州市区中几乎所有的建筑上都装点有彩灯….在漆黑的夜里明亮而华丽….Taken on Feburary 18th. Place is Renmin Square in Liuzhou. The artificial fountain is one of the highlights of Liuzhou's night scenes. Almost all buildings in downtown Liuzhou have been decorated with neon lights... They make a bright and spectacular scene in the dark night.
人造喷泉大体上由人民广场喷泉与柳江河河面喷泉组成The artificial fountain basically is made up of the Renmin Square Fountain and the river surface fountain of Liujiang River.
各种形状的喷泉 fountain of all shapes
河面喷泉,建成于2010年,由于当天去晚了.错过了河面喷泉开放时间...这些图片是我从网上找的 River surface fountain was built in 2010. I missed the fountain operation hour because I was late that day. These pictures are found from the Internet.
孔庙于去年竣工 The Coufucian Temple was finished last year
双塔山以及人工瀑布….与前面的河面喷泉、孔庙构成了柳州市河堤一带最亮丽的夜景线…..也是最浪漫的地方Twin Tower Hill and the artifical waterfall... together with the river surface fountain and the Confucian Temple mentioned before form the most beautiful night skyline in the river bank rigion of Liuzhou... and most romantic area.
柳州市年初二市政府在湖面上放的烟火….在河堤上看
清澈的柳江河倒映着绚丽的烟花..The firworks lit by the Liuzhou government on the second day of the Chinese new year. From the river bank, reflections of the brilliant fireworks can be seen from the clear Liujiang water.虽然“人造喷泉”可译为artifical fountain,但只用fountain的话,一般也是指人造喷泉.尤其是前面已经说过是artificial的了,后面就不必再特意加上这个词了.特此说明一下.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐