翻译英语在线翻译文章Brain myths and facts

58cv网址导航Brain myths and facts(2118-45)
来源:初中进阶
是真相还是谣言?
Brain myths and facts
How much do you know about your own brain? Now let’s check out the following paragraphs and make our judgement
—are they myths or facts?
We only use 10 percent of our brain.
  &We’ve often been told that we only use about 10 percent of our brain. Smart people, such as Albert Einstein, however, use much more of their brain than we do, which makes them far smarter than us.
  &Myth. This is probably one of the most well-known myths about the human brain. No matter what we’re doing, our brains are always active. Some areas are more active than others, but unless we have serious brain damage (脑损伤), there is no single part of a brain that is absolutely not functioning. So there’s no hidden& potential part that you can tap into (挖掘). But remember, the more you use your brain, the more active it will be.
Computer games are good for brains.
  &Peter, a normal eighth grader, is a big fan of computer games. “Computer games are not only fun, but also can make me smarter! But my parents hate computer games as much as I love them. I try to convince them that computer games can make my mind work faster. Am I right?”
  &Fact. This might be the one brain fact that all kids like the best! We live in a world where a lot of things happen around us. That’s why it is necessary to equip ourselves with multi-tasking ability (同时处理多项任务的能力). Computer games, especially the fast action-packed& ones, are beneficial to us. They help our brains practice reacting and dealing with multiple things at one time. But of course, spending too much time playing computer games is not helpful at all!Pain in the Brain: Surprising Concussion Myths and Facts

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐