翻译器!急!

速求英语翻译,急!!!问题比较多,来自《新编实用英语》综合教程3里面的内容,我今天就得知道答案。注意:我不要网站翻译,一定要人工翻译,如果遇到满意的答案,本人将以重金感_百度作业帮
速求英语翻译,急!!!问题比较多,来自《新编实用英语》综合教程3里面的内容,我今天就得知道答案。注意:我不要网站翻译,一定要人工翻译,如果遇到满意的答案,本人将以重金感
速求英语翻译,急!!!问题比较多,来自《新编实用英语》综合教程3里面的内容,我今天就得知道答案。注意:我不要网站翻译,一定要人工翻译,如果遇到满意的答案,本人将以重金感谢!悬赏分可以追加。今天得不到答案问题将作废。1.About the potentials of a new model of digital tv setchair:ladies and gentlemen,i'm very glad to have Mr.wang,our chief engineer,to join in our discussion.Mr. wang,what would you like to tell the board of directors about the present situations we are facing?Mr. wang:Generally speaking,we are moving smoothly along the new line of digital tv sets.A:is it possible for us to apply for a patent for our new model soon?Mr. wang:i thik so.we've got all the necessary drawings ready now ,but we are still testing the product.B:have you done any marketing research?what findings have you got from the rsearch?Mr. wang:the marketing survey shows that the customers seem very interested in this new model.i have the impression that there will be a good market for it in the years to come.B:i see.what do you think of the R&D(research and development)team of the company?Mr.wang:they are very efficient.2.about packing and advertisinggao:what should we do now to speed up the marketing procedure of our digital tv sets?george:a lot should be done at present.first ,we should make some estimates on packaging.many products sell better simply because of their nice-looking package.gao:that's true.we'll start doing this as soon as possible.what else should be done?george:next,i find that a good advertisement always contributes to the success of a product.therefore we should run a good advertising campaign immediately.gao:good idea!we'll have this done in no time.george:if we are lucky,we'll beat our competitors within a year or two.gao:but be staying on the shelves of supermarkets for noting.we have no reason to feel relaxed.george:that's right.3.company's backgroudMr.li:could you tell me a little about your companys backgroud?mr.walter:sure!we've been in business for about fifteen years.we're based in shenzhen,and have seven branch offices aroud china.Mr.li:when did you see most of your growth?mr.walter:mostly throughout the 1990s we expanded rapidly.Mr.li:what's the line of business you are engaged in?Mr.walter:We're a custom developer of application software.if there's a function in a package that needs to be built,we can do that type of thing.4.we deal inMr.lee:what do you mainly deal in?Miss lin:we mainly deal in import and export trade but we also do international transportation.Mr.lee:oh,i see.may i ask about your capital?Miss lin:yes.our registered capital is 30 million RMB yuan.we were listed on the shanghai stock exchange a year ago,and presently we have a market capitalization of 60 million yuan.last year our net profit was 10 million yuan.mr.lee:very impressive.thank you for your information.miss lin:we look forward to your positive news.
下载UU翻译伴侣来查拉,这么多不好打
1.关于一种新型数字电视潜力的讨论主持人:女士们,先生们,我很高兴王先生,我们的首席工程师,来参加我们的讨论会。王先生,您能告诉董事会有关我们目前正面临的情况吗?王先生:总的来说,我们在数字电视机(的研制上)正在平坦无阻地进行着。A:
我们的新型电视是否有可能申请专利?王先生:我认为有可能。我们已准备好所有必要的计划,但我们仍在测试的产品。...
1.关于数字电视的新样式:主持人:女士们先生们,我很荣幸的向您介绍我们的总工程师王先生来加入我们的会议。王先生,请您向董事会解释一下我们现在面临的情况。王先生:总体来说,我们在新型数字电视业务发展的非常平稳。A:我们可以马上申请到新产品的专利吗?王先生:我想应该可以。我们应经准备好了所有必要的图纸和文件。但我们还在继续测试该产品。B:您有做过市场调...
1.有关的一种新的数字电视模型潜力设置椅子: 女士们、 先生们,我很高兴有 Mr.wang,our 首席工程师参加我们的 discussion.Mr。 王,什么你想讲现状的董事会我们面对?王先生: 一般来说,我们现正顺利沿线新的数字电视集。A: 是否为我们很快就申请专利的我们新的模型吗?先生 wang:i thik 因此.we 现在有了所有所需的绘图准备好,...
.关于数字电视的新样式:主持人:女士们先生们,我很荣幸的向您介绍我们的总工程师王先生来加入我们的会议。王先生,请您向董事会解释一下我们现在面临的情况。王先生:总体来说,我们在新型数字电视业务发展的非常平稳。A:我们可以马上申请到新产品的专利吗?王先生:我想应该可以。我们应经准备好了所有必要的图纸和文件。但我们还在继续测试该产品。B:您有做过市场调查...
扫描下载二维码求翻译,急!!!!!!请翻译的详细点_百度知道
求翻译,急!!!!!!请翻译的详细点
s SmileInmanyBritishschools.Together they not only raised some money.They did this not only for fun, so each pupil paid £1 to wear his or her pajamas to school on Pajamas Day, but for a local charity called Christopher&#39, recently the students at LVS Ascot Junior SchoolinEngland wore something quite different.They hope their charity will help pay for more research into children's Smile.They organized the event “Pajamas Day” to support Christopher&#39.Since then.Es Smile was set upin2008 by Karen&Kevin Capel whose only son Christopher died of cancer at a young age,” said the young organizers.Both the students and their teachers took partinthe event with great interest.    The students of Grade 6 at LVS Ascot Junior School also wanted to do something for the sick children.What they wore was what people wear when they go to bed—pajamas (睡衣).However.“We wanted to raise money for our charityina way that the whole school could joininit, thousands of people take partindifferent activities such as charity walk or run to show their support for Christopher's Ss cancers, the charity has raised a lot of money and got more and more volunteers.   Christopher&#39, the pupils usually wear their school uniforms to school on weekdays, but also had a good time
提问者采纳
最近在英格兰LVS Ascot 初中的学生却穿得截然不同。至那开始。每年。他们希望他们的慈善能呼吁人们更多关注于儿童的癌症。他们穿的竟然是人们平时睡觉才穿的衣服——睡衣。“年轻的组织者说。“我们希望通过全校参与的活动为我们的慈善筹集资金,例如。学生们并不是为了好玩菜这么做,这个慈善活动筹集了大量资金以及吸引了越来越多的志愿者,学生通常一周都穿着他们的校服。“C的微笑”于2008年由Karen和Kevin Capel——一岁时死于癌症的Christopher的双亲启动。然而:慈善游行,他们不止筹得资金,慈善长跑。LVS ASCOT初中6年级也同样想为患病的孩子们做点事情。他们组织了名为“Pajamas Day”的活动以表示对“C的微笑”的支持,而是为了当地的一个名为“Christopher的微笑”的慈善活动,上千群众参与到不同的活动中来支持“C的微笑”。一起参与这次慈善,同时也享受了美好的时光,所以每个学生都支付了1英镑来购买他们的睡衣并穿到学校!大多数英国学校纯手打。学校的老师和学生都对这次参加这次活动充满了热情
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
学生们通常在工作日穿校服上学。他们穿的是人们穿什么当他们去bed-pajamas(睡衣)。克里斯托弗的微笑是upin2008 Karen&Kevin嵌环的唯一的儿子克里斯托弗在年轻的时候死于癌症InmanyBritishschools。他们这样做不仅是为了好玩,最近学生lv Ascot初级SchoolinEngland穿着完全不同的东西。然而,但对于当地一家慈善机构称克里斯托弗的微笑
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位帮忙翻译一下,急用!!!My father taught me to always look at the glass half full rather than half empty. This really helped
me into an optimistic person. I am a two-time cancer
and the key is my ability to turn a negativ_百度作业帮
请各位帮忙翻译一下,急用!!!My father taught me to always look at the glass half full rather than half empty. This really helped
and the key is my ability to turn a negativ
请各位帮忙翻译一下,急用!!!My father taught me to always look at the glass half full rather than half empty. This really helped
and the key is my ability to turn a negative into a positive.
allowing this situation to tear me down, I take action. I allowed it to make me
It‟s cancer, a stressful job, or social pressures, turning negatives into positives is the best way to
your health. Doing this can help you
a life with less worry. For me, journaling has helped me kill
times. I have had a passion
for journaling since the age of ten when my mother gave me a journal to help me
the death of my grandmother. The art of journal-keeping can help you
the negative energy inside of you. Another way to
negatives into positives is to incorporate
deep breathing into your life. Taking deep breaths will help you calm down so that you can work through your problems with more
. I agree with my cousin, “From all bad comes good.”
there are positive lessons to be learned from the challenging things that happen in our lives. We are all deeply
by those who surround us. That‟s why it is
to surround yourself with those who think positively, especially if you have a big
to be overwhelmed by negative thoughts. Remember how we feel makes a difference to how we think and what we are thinking. As Louise L. Hay wrote, “The thoughts we choose to think are the tools we use to
the canvas of our lives.” A negative thoughts can light up an old
18 . What is more serious is that it
self-esteem. If you find that you are overwhelmed with negative thoughts, try to
each negative thought and develop a positive one.
秋严〞媦﹏
我的父亲教我总是看玻璃半满的,而不是半空。这真的帮了1我一个乐观的人。我是一个两届癌症2,关键是我的能力,将消极变得积极。3允许这种情况撕我失望,我采取行动。我允许它让我4。5它的癌症,紧张的工作,或社会压力,把消极转化为积极的最好方法是6你的健康。这样做可以帮助你7生活少些担忧。对我来说,日志帮助我杀死8倍。我有一种激情,日志自十岁时,我妈妈给了我一个杂志帮助我9死我的祖母。保留的日记的艺术可以...
为你   我的父亲告诉我,我们应该看到还有半杯水,而不是只有半杯水。这在把我塑造成为一个乐观的人起了很大帮助。我是一个再次患癌症的幸存者,关键是我将消极变为积极的能力。为了不让这个情况击垮我,所以我采取行动。我让它使我变得更强。  无论是癌症,一个有压力的工作,或者社会压力,将消极变为积极是让我们保持健康的最好方式。这样做能帮助过一个少担忧的生活。对于我来说,日记帮我度过了最困...
扫描下载二维码急找!拉斯维加斯中英文翻译
本人将在11月2号在9号期间到拉斯维加斯参加展会,现找一位当地的留学生中文翻译,如有意向者请回复QQ或者邮箱
你好,我们是米谱翻译美国西部团队,专门为到美国西部如拉斯维加斯,洛杉矶,旧金山,西雅图的中国企业和个人,团队中包括留学生,价格公道。如有需要请联系微信:mipfanyi-la邮箱:wei.(发邮件时请把#换成@)中国国内电话:+86 180
点评这篇文章
点评这篇文章
0个人参与评分
ChineseInLA总共有27527条点评, 22244次评分

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐