请英语在线翻译器翻译高手帮我翻译一下

一段英文,请帮忙翻译一下,多谢!英文翻译!这个是我注册snapnames账号的时候我的账号被暂停了,不知道啥原因,我发邮件给他们后他们给我回的邮件,请高人帮我翻一下看下啥原因,我改怎么处理,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一段英文,请帮忙翻译一下,多谢!英文翻译!这个是我注册snapnames账号的时候我的账号被暂停了,不知道啥原因,我发邮件给他们后他们给我回的邮件,请高人帮我翻一下看下啥原因,我改怎么处理,
一段英文,请帮忙翻译一下,多谢!英文翻译!这个是我注册snapnames账号的时候我的账号被暂停了,不知道啥原因,我发邮件给他们后他们给我回的邮件,请高人帮我翻一下看下啥原因,我改怎么处理,多谢! Your account is suspended because it is pending verification. We had sent you the email below 2 days ago about the suspension of your account until it is validated.
Please check your credit card statement for two charges, under $1, sent . These are verification pings used to make sure you have access to your credit card statement and they will disappear from your account in a few days. To verify your SnapNames account, please send us the amounts of each charge so we can check them against our records.
If you no longer see these charges, or your account does not show US Dollars, please provide us with a copy of the front of the credit card used in the account. Please leave the last four digits of the card visible. For security, block all the other digits on the card. We will also need a copy of a valid identification card with a photo, such as a driving license or passport. You may scan and attach the scan to a response to this email or fax them to 503-274-9749 Attn: Customer Service Case #. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your cooperation. If you have any other questions please let us know as well.
账户暂停的原因是你没有通过认证.解决办法,查阅对账单,找SnapNames收取的1美元以下的费用(为了确认你可以获取账户对账单,以后这一费用会取消),把这个金额找出来发给他们核对是否正确如果找不到这些费用,或者账户不显示美元,请将该账户使用的信用卡正面复印给这家公司(最后四位号码要可见,安全起见,其余号码遮盖起来) 还需要带照片的个人证件的复印件,如驾照或护照.你可以扫描后回复这份邮件,或者传真到503-274-9749 收件人:客服部门Customer Service 索引编号抱歉给您带来的不变,感谢您的合作若对您有所帮助,好长啊= =英语高手帮我翻译一个地址,请把这个地址翻译成英文:北京市石景山区永乐东小区40楼2门101室.邮编100040_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语高手帮我翻译一个地址,请把这个地址翻译成英文:北京市石景山区永乐东小区40楼2门101室.邮编100040
英语高手帮我翻译一个地址,请把这个地址翻译成英文:北京市石景山区永乐东小区40楼2门101室.邮编100040
2-101Building No.40YongLe East Residential ShiJingshan District100040 BeiJing CityCHINA 你和我家离的很近……= =英语高手请进..能帮我翻译一下这段文字吗..用比较优美的汉语..有急用..太谢谢啦..The greatest advantage of books does not always come from what we remember of them,but from their suggestiveness.A good book often serves as _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语高手请进..能帮我翻译一下这段文字吗..用比较优美的汉语..有急用..太谢谢啦..The greatest advantage of books does not always come from what we remember of them,but from their suggestiveness.A good book often serves as
英语高手请进..能帮我翻译一下这段文字吗..用比较优美的汉语..有急用..太谢谢啦..The greatest advantage of books does not always come from what we remember of them,but from their suggestiveness.A good book often serves as a match to light the dormant power within us.There is explosive material enough in most of us if we can only reach it.A good book or a good friend often serves to wake up our latent possibilities.Books often excite thought in great writers,even upon entirely different subjects.We often find in books what we thought and felt,could we have expressed ourselves.Indeed,we get acquainted with ourselves in books.We
discover one feature in Emerson,an expression in Homer,a glimpse of ourselves in Dante,and so on until we spell out our whole individuality.True,we get many pleasing reflections of ourselves from friends,many mirrored deformities from our enemies,and a characteristic here and but in a calm and unbiased way we find the most of ourseives,our strength,our weakness,our breath,our limitations,our opinions,our tastes,our harmonies and discords,our poetic and prosaic qualities,in books.We form many of our opinions from our favorite books.The author whom we prefer is ourwe look at the world through his eyes.If we habitually read books that are elevating in tone,pure in style,sound in reasoning,and keen in insight,our minds develop the same characteristics.If,on the contrary,we read weak or vicious books,our minds contract the faults and vices of the books.We cannot escape the influence of what we read any more than we can escape the influence of the air that we breathe.
书最大的优点不全在于能使我们铭记于心,而且它能给我们以启发.一本好书就像一根火柴散发出光芒激发出我们的潜能.我们大多数人拥有足够多的爆发性的才能,假使我们能稍微触发.一本好书或一个好朋友常常能唤醒我们的潜能.即使是完全不同的主题,一个伟大的作家也能让书散发出激情的思想.我们常能发现书与我们心灵相通,仿佛是我们在表达自己的想法.的确,我们在书中更了解了我们自己.我们在爱默生那里找到我们的容貌,在荷马那里找到我们的感情,在但丁那里也有我们的影子,等等,值到我们找出完整的自己.确实,从朋友身上有我们自己许多美好的影子,从敌人那里可以看出我们自己许多丑陋的一面,这个世界赋予我们这样那样的特点.但是,用一种平静的无偏见的方式,在书中,我们发现更多的我们自己,我们的坚强、我们的脆弱、我们的呼吸、我们的缺陷、我们的观点、我们的品味、我们的平和与骚动、我们的诗意与平淡.从我们喜爱的书中,我们组成了我们的许多观点.我们喜欢的作者就是最影响我们的老师,通过他的眼睛,我们看着这世界.如果我们习惯性提高音调、心无杂念、声音坚定、内心充满热情的去读书,我们得思想会同样潜移默化.反过来说,假如我们阅读软弱邪恶的书籍,我们也会受书中错误和堕落思想的影响.我们无法不受到我们呼吸的空气的影响,我们更无法逃避我们所读书带给我们的影响.求高手翻译!汉译英 下周外籍领导来 我要对自己和工作做一下简单介绍 我英语不太好 请大家帮忙 谢谢 谢谢_百度知道
求高手翻译!汉译英 下周外籍领导来 我要对自己和工作做一下简单介绍 我英语不太好 请大家帮忙 谢谢 谢谢
昨天在这里提问 竟然没有了 郁闷憨饥封渴莩韭凤血脯摩 投诉太麻烦 重新问吧 在这里先谢谢昨天回答的朋友正文如下:你好,我叫Leah,现在在公司实习,担任财务助理,平时帮助XX(人名)整理文件,办理银行业务等,我的英语不是很好,不过我会努力提高自己的英语水平和工作能力,完善自己。。。。 大体上是这样 符合日常口语就好 不用太复杂了 用翻译软件的朋友就不要了 那个这不靠谱啊 感谢大家了
提问者采纳
你好,我叫Leah,现在在公司实习,担任财务助理,平时帮助XX(人名)整理文件,办理银行业务等,我的英语不是很好,不过我会努力提高自己的英语水平和工作能力,完善自己。。。。Good morning&憨饥封渴莩韭凤血脯摩#47;afternoon/evening, my name is Leah and currently working as an intern at this company. I am the financial assistant in charge of helping Mr./Mrs./Ms. XX organising files as well as handling bank transactions. I am not fluent in English, but I will try my hardest at improving my English skils and work capability, as well as continue to perfect myself.希望对你有帮助~天上~
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
汉译英的相关知识
其他5条回答
Hi, I am Leah, an intern as finance assist. I am working for xx to help she/he organize files, deal憨饥封渴莩韭凤血脯摩 with bank specific business and so on. Though my English is not fluent enough, I am working hard to improve it and the my capability to be a better assist.
Hello, my name is Leah, now in the company internship, as financial assistant, usually help XX (name) papers, conduction bank business, my English is not very good, but I'll try to improve your English level and ability to work 本人翻译,最佳哦
Hello,I'm leah. I serve as an intern at the company. I work as a finantial assistant. I usually helped ** file papers and handle bussiness related to bank. My english is poor, but I will spare no efforts to improve my english and capacity for work.
你好,我叫Leah,现在在公司实习,担任财务助理,平时帮助XX(人名)整理文件,办理银行业务等,我的英语不是很好,不过我会努力提高自己的英语水平和工作能力,完善自己。。。。 Hello, my name is Leah, now in the company internship, as financial assistant, usually help XX (name) papers, conduction bank business, my English is not very good, but I'll try to improve your English level and work ability and improve themselves...
Hello, my name is Leah, now in the company internship, as financial assistant, usually help XX (name) papers, conduction bank business, my English is not very good, but I'll try to improve your English level and work ability and improve themselves...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何翻译生命中充满了巧合,两条平行线也有相交的一天帮忙用英语翻译一下,不要从在线翻译上弄过来哦~请各位英语高手帮帮忙啊~~谢谢了_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
如何翻译生命中充满了巧合,两条平行线也有相交的一天帮忙用英语翻译一下,不要从在线翻译上弄过来哦~请各位英语高手帮帮忙啊~~谢谢了
如何翻译生命中充满了巧合,两条平行线也有相交的一天帮忙用英语翻译一下,不要从在线翻译上弄过来哦~请各位英语高手帮帮忙啊~~谢谢了
The life has filled the innumerable coincidences ,two parallel lines will also have connection one day .
the Life is full of coincidence,and two parallel lines would intersect sooner or later
It is full of coincidence in our lives, and two parallel lines would intersect one day.
Life is full of coincidence, two parallel lineses have fellowship of the day.
Life is full of coincidence, two parallel lineses have fellowship of the day

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐