问几道英语翻译题

我问几道英语题呀.大家帮帮忙呀~谢谢啦We hadn’t waited long________(before,until)he came outI have known Grandma Li________(when,since) I was a boyI didn’t realize how much time I had wasted________(after,until) I began to workIt is eight years________(since,before) he began to smokeIt will be two months________(since,before) he comes backHow can I explain it to you ________(if,unless) you don’t want to listen?He will not come________(unless,only if)he is invited________(In case,Since) it rains tomorrow,what shall we do?I will surely finish the job on time________(so long as,in case) he’s left to do it in his own wayMr Green didn’t begin his class________(until,as )all the students arrivedJack has learnde a lot ________(because,since) he entered the schoolthey had ________(such,so)a big that no one dared to go near their houseThere was________(so,such)much dust that we couldn’t see what was happen-ingHe spoke for ________(such,so)a long time that people began to fall asleepThe storm was ________(so,unless)it is getting dark________(since,thought)there is no bus service there,we have to walkThe streets in Tokyo are just________(和北京的街道一样拥挤)The teacher is speaking aloud________(好像是生气了)He likes to take a walk after supper________(像很多老年人一样)She sat there closing her eyes________(似乎是累了)还要翻译呀中间有一道题写错了 应该是The stotm was___(so,such) terrible that whole roofs were ripped off.we had better hurry___(as,unless) it is getting dark还有呀1
The train had left________(when,while) I go to the railway station.2
I have written her twenty letters________(when,since) she left here3
Don’t say anything while John is here.Wait________(when,until) he has gone这三道题怎么写 和中文意思 谢啦谢啦
梦魇My15372
We hadn’t waited long before he came out.我们没等多久他就出来了.I have known Grandma Li since I was a boy.我还是个孩子的时候就认识李奶奶了.I didn’t realize how much time I had wasted until I began to work.直到开始工作后我才意识到自己浪费了多少时间.It is eight years since he began to smoke.他从开始抽烟到现在有八年了.It will be two months before he comes back.他还要两个月才会回来.How can I explain it to you if you don’t want to listen?你要是不想听的话,那我怎么跟你解释呢?He will not come unless he is invited.只有受到邀请他才会来.In case it rains tomorrow,what shall we do?如果明天下雨,我们该做什么?I will surely finish the job on time so long as he’s left to do it in his own way.只要他不在这里打扰我,我肯定能按时完成工作.Mr Green didn’t begin his class until,as )all the students arrived.格林先生等到所有学生都到齐了才开始上课.Jack has learnde a lot since he entered the school.自从上学以后杰克学到了许多知识.they had such a big__that no one dared to go near their house.a big 后面缺词.猜想是 fight.他们吵得很凶,几乎没人敢靠近他们的房子.There was so much dust that we couldn’t see what was happen-ing.灰尘太大,我们看不到具体情况.He spoke for such a long time that people began to fall asleep.他说得太久,听众都开始打瞌睡了.The storm was so__it is getting dark.so 后面缺词.猜想应该是 strong.风暴太大,天色都暗下来了.Since there is no bus service there,we have to walk.附近没有公交,我们只好步行.The streets in Tokyo are just as crowded as that in Beijing.(和北京的街道一样拥挤)The teacher is speaking aloud as if he is angry.(好像是生气了)He likes to take a walk after supper like the elderly.(像很多老年人一样)She sat there closing her eyes as if she was tired.(似乎是累了)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
We hadn’t waited long___util_____(before,until)he came out.我们在这等了很长时间,直到他出现。I have known Grandma Li___since_____(when,since) I was a boy.在我孩童时代,我就认识李奶奶了。I didn’t realize how much t...
扫描下载二维码问几道英语题,求解析。_百度知道
问几道英语题,求解析。
A.____do you meet each other.Every one
B,而指代下面要说的事只能用this
为什么不选A
) 3.Everyones
C.How long
D:C(this:A(为什么不选D) 2.There答案.How oftenC.It
C.How much time答案.A.Someone
D.All答案.____is why he was absent from work.He has broken his leg.A.____of them knows the reason why the sports meet is put off,that都可用来指代前面说过的事.How many days
提问者采纳
这个没有什么可解释的哦,这里是How many来提问数量的.How long
多久,A,提问时间D.,若选D的话动词原形就可以。2.,没有人会说this is why,用的是单三,注意动词knows,不是提问频率的 B.How often 提问频率C.3. How many days
提问者评价
其他类似问题
A.How many days
B.Everyones
C.How much time答案?C,而指代下面要说的事只能用this
为什么不选A
这个不好解释的,that都可用来指代前面说过的事.Every one
B:C(this.Someone
D.How often 多长时间见一次面.That
D,那么后面knows就不能加s.It
C.____do you meet each other.A.How long
D.He has broken his leg.All答案:A(为什么不选D)因为D是all。 2,而是know.A.____of them knows the reason why the sports meet is put off.There答案, 一般都是that的 3.____is why he was absent from work.This
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他4条回答
不可以和题干中的终止性动词meet 连用, 数不一致2. 摔断腿一事已经发生, 这从从句【was absent】也可看出3.其它选项都是表时间段的, 远指用that, 选D的话. 谓语是 knows 单数,可以追问~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼。 How often 是就频率提问的 【希望帮助到你,若有疑问1
1.如果用all 那么后面就应该用know,而不是knows2.That‘s通俗表示前面一句话的内容。3.A.How many days有多少天?B.How often多久?表示频率C.How long多长?表示距离长度D.How much time有多长时间?表示时间长度 原句意思是“你们多长时间见面?”表示见面的频率。
1 因为know加了s,说明主语应该是单数2 that is why 是一种约定俗成的语法,大家都这么用,具体为什么我说不上来3 这道题应该是问频率,所以是B
1.Every one强调个体,all强调整体,后面knows用了三单,故选A
2.看下面的例子:: F2 ~2 Y; O! w
A: I watched a film with my friend yesterday.
B: Oh, really?
A: Yes, that was really boring. Y7 p3 ?& H
例二; f& G. F, b# L- k
He is arbitrary and hubristic.
This leads to his failure in the business.8 {2 v. e9 H6 ~( d# |
口语和书面语最大的差别就是:说过的话随风而散,但写过的字总是有迹可寻。所以口语中无论是用this还是that指代上文说过的东东, 在书面语里一律都用this来指代上文,因为无论何时需要去看这个指代的内容,我们都可以回头找到。F& @% Y! e
其实并不绝对是口语和书面语的差别,只是为了提醒大家书面语里this和that的用法而这么区分的。在口语里也能找到这样的...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大学英语四级的每道题的分值是多少-有问必答
大学英语四级的每道题的分值是多少
提问者:四级,提问时间:问:大学英语四级的每道题的分值是多少
回答者:yjbys 回答时间:答:作文:15%,合106.5分;
快速阅读:10%合71分,每个7.1分;
听力客观题(单选):25%合177.5分每个7.1分;
听力主观题(复合式听写):10%合71分, 前八个每个3.55分共28.4分, 后三个每个14.2分,共42.6分;
篇章词汇理解(选词填空);10%合71分,每个7.1分;
仔细阅读理解:15%合106.5分,共10个每个10.65分。
完形填空或改错:10%合71分,共20个每个3.55分。
句子翻译或篇章问答:5%合35.5分,共5个,每个7.1分。
加起来总计:100%合710分问几道英语IQ题能答多少就答多少,答对全部我追加30分!1.What do tiger have that no other animals have?2.How do we know the ocean is friendly?3.Why are the letter G and letter S in "gloves" close to each other?4.Can you name the capital of every state in the U.S.in the seconds?5.A police officer had a brother ,but the brother had no brother .How could that be?6.Why does a cat look first to one side and then to the other sude when it enters a room?7.How do you know policemen are strong?
xiaobao9777196
1.Tigresses 2.It waves.(起波浪,招手致意)3.Because there is love between them!4.Washinton,D.C.就一个首都5.The police officer is a woman.6.Because it can’t see both sides at once.7.Because they can hold up traffic with just one hand!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1,baby tigers2,it waves3,because ther is "love"betwen them4,Washinton,D.C.就一个首都5,the police is a lady 6,Because it can’t see both sides at once.7,Because they can hold up traffic with just one hand!
1.tigresses2.Because it waves3.Because there is love between them. 4.Washington D.C. 5.policewoman
6.Because it can’t see both sides at once. 7.Because they can hold up traffic with just one hand.
1.2.Because it waves.3.Because g love s.4.5.Because the police is a lady.6.Because it can’t see both sides at once.7.Because they can hold up traffic with just one hand.
5。 the police is a lady
1 king's sign2 the pacific ocean3 G "Love" S4 Washington, D.C5 he has a sister6 only 2 sides the room has7 this one I agree the answer given by "wswss11986"
扫描下载二维码问几道英语题,帮我分析急
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐