英语翻译器,就一句!

1216 每日一句英语翻译
欢迎大家关注乐思福沪江社团:【爱生活,爱翻译】,依然每天跟大家分享翻译的小窍门。快戳链接加入我们吧~~ &
写在前面。
看到越来越多的同学参与进来我们的节目,真的很开心,谢谢大家的支持。
每天的文字都是我一个字一个字敲上去的,有时会不注意有敲错的地方,大家发现以后可以及时告诉我,也希望大家谅解偶尔的小错误。
每天我都会抽时间看大家的翻译,尽量会给每个同学一个简单的回复,因为我精力和能力有限,所以有不得当的地方也请大家理解。
我会尽量做到更好的。我们互相监督,一起进步。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 感谢你们。
快四六级考试啦,所以我觉得我们最近应该多练习一下四六级翻译啦。 请把下面一段话翻译成英文
今天中国幼儿园的大多数孩子都是独生子女。他们机灵、好学、想象力丰富、精力充沛,但往往以自我为中心,不守纪律,而且比较脆弱。 
& &&请把自己的翻译贴在回复栏里。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 明天发布新的翻译句子时公布今天的答案。
{大家互相监督,每天做一段翻译练习}
【实打实的练习,是最好的学习】
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 希望有一天你也可以做到【汪洋恣肆 纵横开阖】
1215每日一句英语翻译答案 It is widely acknowledged that the EU occupies an important position in ters of Sino-European economic and trade relation. In 2008, the trade volume between China and the EU acounted for 77% of Sino-European total trade.Currently, China and EU have mutually become the third largest trading partners. & 汉译英。要多看,多背,多练。加油。
本贴内容已经关联至节目单,
12小时 来自
in china,most of chirdren in kindergarden is singer child.they are clever,hardworking,great imagination,energentic,while in the same time they self-ego,rule-breaking behavior,and weaker.答题用时:[05:43]
12小时 来自
-----------------------仅楼主可见内容-----------------------
11小时 来自
(Ana^_^, 慢半拍)
今天中国幼儿园的大多数孩子都是独生子女。他们机灵、好学、想象力丰富、精力充沛,但往往以自我为中心,不守纪律,而且比较脆弱。  Today in China, most of children in kindergarten are only-child. Although they are smart, eager to learn and full of imagination and energy, they tend to be self-centered, undisciplined and more fragile.
10小时 来自
Mostly children are the only son in China kindergarten.they smart,studious,rich imagination,energetic,but they also self-centered ,fragile and
in bad order .答题用时:[02:29]
10小时 来自
(ペンの指す方向負けへんねん)
9小时 来自
8小时 来自
(Valar Morghulis)
7小时 来自
presently, most of children in Chinese kindergarten are the only child. They are smart, studious, imaginative and vigorous, but they are often self-centered, undisciplined and more weak. 答题用时:[09:30]
7小时 来自
4小时 来自
3小时 来自
可以查看更多内容,还可以进行评论。
(机智的木木)
(苏小米兔)
沪江能力英语论坛:本节目单下的其他节目
订阅本节目的沪友也订阅了
沪江英语论坛:
1216 每日一句英语翻译
发布于: 13:23:49
欢迎大家关注乐思福沪江社团:【爱生活,爱翻译】,依然每天跟大家分享翻译的小窍门。快戳链接加入我们吧~~ &
写在前面。
看到越来越多的同学参与进来我们的节目,真的很开心,谢谢大家的支持。
每天的文字都是我一个字一个字敲上去的,有时会不注意有敲错的地方,大家发现以后可以及时告诉我,也希望大家谅解偶尔的小错误。
每天我都会抽时间看大家的翻译,尽量会给每个同学一个简单的回复,因为我精力和能力有限,所以有不得当的地方也请大家理解。
我会尽量做到更好的。我们互相监督,一起进步。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 感谢你们。
快四六级考试啦,所以我觉得我们最近应该多练习一下四六级翻译啦。 请把下面一段话翻译成英文
今天中国幼儿园的大多数孩子都是独生子女。他们机灵、好学、想象力丰富、精力充沛,但往往以自我为中心,不守纪律,而且比较脆弱。 
& &&请把自己的翻译贴在回复栏里。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 明天发布新的翻译句子时公布今天的答案。
{大家互相监督,每天做一段翻译练习}
【实打实的练习,是最好的学习】
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 希望有一天你也可以做到【汪洋恣肆 纵横开阖】
1215每日一句英语翻译答案 It is widely acknowledged that the EU occupies an important position in ters of Sino-European economic and trade relation. In 2008, the trade volume between China and the EU acounted for 77% of Sino-European total trade.Currently, China and EU have mutually become the third largest trading partners. & 汉译英。要多看,多背,多练。加油。
可以查看更多内容,还可以进行评论。
in china,most of chirdren in kindergarden is singer child.they are clever,hardworking,great imagination,energentic,while in the same time they self-ego,rule-breaking behavior,and weaker.答题用时:[05:43]
(Ana^_^, 慢半拍)
今天中国幼儿园的大多数孩子都是独生子女。他们机灵、好学、想象力丰富、精力充沛,但往往以自我为中心,不守纪律,而且比较脆弱。  Today in China, most of children in kindergarten are only-child. Although they are smart, eager to learn and full of imagination and energy, they tend to be self-centered, undisciplined and more fragile.
Mostly children are the only son in China kindergarten.they smart,studious,rich imagination,energetic,but they also self-centered ,fragile and
in bad order .答题用时:[02:29]
(ペンの指す方向負けへんねん)
(Valar Morghulis)
presently, most of children in Chinese kindergarten are the only child. They are smart, studious, imaginative and vigorous, but they are often self-centered, undisciplined and more weak. 答题用时:[09:30]
可以查看更多内容,还可以进行评论。推荐到广播
129969 人聚集在这个小组
(Magic KG)
(语捷翻译)
(ellainedream)
(dreamerlynn)
手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:就一句简单的英语翻译。_百度知道
就一句简单的英语翻译。
翻译这句---亲爱的徒弟、17岁生日快乐怎么说。是不是happy birthday to your 17th birthday~~。弄个正确的、别整个语法错误啊。嘿嘿、先谢谢啦。
大哥们。你们确定对?
提问者采纳
My dear apprentice,happy birthday to you for your 17th birthday. 楼上真会拍马屁。
提问者评价
谢谢大家啊。嘿嘿
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他7条回答
Happy birthday to your 17th birthday,my dear prentice!楼主对的。祝楼主进步!要是答案还满意的话,记得采纳哦,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~!
My dear student,I wish you a happy birthday 17 years old .
徒弟 apprenticemy dear apprentice. happy 17th birthday
Happy the 17th birthday to you, my dear prentice!
My dear apprentice , wish you a happy 17th Birthday .
Dear disciple, 17 years old birthday
参考资料:
楼主的稍作修改就可以了Happy birthday to you for your 17th birthday,my dear apprentice.信我吧,我昨天查成绩英语过级了,哈哈
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐