帮忙英汉语翻译英语~~急急急

80字左右的简单英语翻译,请各位高手解囊帮忙啊..急急急!!_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:644,658贴子:
80字左右的简单英语翻译,请各位高手解囊帮忙啊..急急急!!收藏
今天我进行了口语练习.口语过关是学好英语的必经过程.我在这方面做得不错,并得到很好的效果.口语能力得到一定得提高.&
今天对朗读文章的语速,发音进行了练习.听了一些英语磁带.在控制语速,和发音方面得到不少的成果.&
如果长期多方面的练习,我的英语水平将会有一定的提高.&
请各位高手帮忙翻译啊..我很急着要用啊..!谢谢啊..大家帮忙翻译了,谢谢了!!!!请大家帮忙啊!!!!
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Today&i&practised&my&oral&English.&Oral&English&is&a&essential&part&of&English&learning.&I&have&been&paying&enough&attention&to&it&and&my&spoken&English&has&been&improved&some.&
Today,&i&mainly&focused&on&the&speaking&speed&and&pronunciation.&I&listened&to&some&English&tapes&and&obtained&some&success&in&the&speed&control&and&pronunciation.
My&English&will&definitely&get&improved&if&i&hold&on.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Windows&Vista&Upgrade&Advisor
Want&to&see&if&your&Windows&XP-based&PC&can&run&Windows&Vista?&Just&download,&install,&and&run&the&Windows&Vista&Upgrade&Advisor.
This&small&software&tool&will&scan&your&computer&and&create&an&easy-to-understand&report&of&all&known&system,&device,&and&program&compatibility&issues,&and&recommend&ways&to&resolve&them.&Upgrade&Advisor&can&also&help&you&choose&the&edition&of&Windows&Vista&that&best&fits&the&way&you&want&to&use&your&computer.
Before&you&begin
Before&you&run&the&Upgrade&Advisor,&be&sure&to&plug&in&any&USB&or&other&attachable&peripheral&devices&(such&as&printers,&external&hard&drives,&or&scanners)&that&are&regularly&used&with&the&PC&that&you're&evaluating.
Download&Windows&Vista&Upgrade&Advisor
Additional&information
The&Windows&Vista&Upgrade&Advisor&works&with&32-bit&versions&of&Windows&XP&and&Windows&Vista.&It&will&not&work&with&Windows&98,&Windows&2000,&or&Windows&XP&Professional&x64&Edition.
Here&are&answers&to&some&common&questions&about&the&Windows&Vista&Upgrade&Advisor.
The&Windows&Vista&Upgrade&Advisor&does&not&collect&or&send&any&personal,&identifiable&data&to&Microsoft&Corporation&or&third&parties.&See&the&Upgrade&Advisor&privacy&statement&for&details.
我今天练习了我的口语。口语是英语学习的一个必要部分,我对口语倾注了很大部分的精力,而且我的口语在此基础上有了一定的提高。
&今天,我主要把重点放在语速和发音上,我听了一些英语磁带,并提高了控制语速和标准发音的能力。
&如果我能很好地坚持下去,我一定能提高我的英语水平
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或大家帮忙用英文翻译一下!!急急急!!_百度知道
大家帮忙用英文翻译一下!!急急急!!
用be going to句型1.我们要使荆州有明净的天空和洁净的水.(sky用负数吗?)2.我们要多骑自行车.3.我们要向人们宣传环保荆州.4.我们要减少污染.
提问者采纳
1.We are going to make the sky bright and water clean in Jingzhou.2.We are going to use bicycles too often.3.We are going to let people know the environmental protection of Jingzhou.4.We are going to reduce the pollution.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
1.We must enable Jingzhou to have the bright sky and the pure water.2.We must ride the bicycle.3.We must propagandize environmental protection Jingzhou to the people. 4.We must reduce the pollution. 不用谢
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
Develop and monitor the process and parameters of standard production lines, to ensure conformity of technology standard.Assist to handle on-site quality problems. And seek to pass the test, and optimize the production process, improve the quality of.the leading HACCP system, responsible for the HACCP implementation in the factory. Risk identification is the production line according to the HACCP plan, the top organization personnel review of HACCP system.New products, new packaging production line, new materials, new technology test, and data collection and analysis and submit the test report and test issues. At the same time according to the requirements of the HQ standard formulation, craft factory.The development and utilization of project Gantt chart tool leading new products. Including experiment amplification formula, test the new packaging, spare parts purchase equipment modification follow up, follow up, product export management.As a trainer, regular quality training for employees.As the company's auditor, participate in internal and external company audit.d对了,你这是要干什么呢??
椛悸椛落 &11-25 20:52
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &