帮我翻译些英语翻译

帮我翻译成英文啊,十分感激,急用 
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友saobage遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏50沪元,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
它诞生之日起from its beginning,便将生活、诗情融注在它所体现的体育美与艺术美之中,it make life and po它把人们的审美情趣带入到更深刻更崇高的审美层面,使人们从中获得一种体育艺术的力量。体育舞蹈的魅力不仅震撼了欣赏者的心灵,使之获得绝妙的审美体验的效果,更使其在欣赏中达到情感与理念的统一,产生高层次的美感,达到高层次的美的享受。
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
From day when it emerges ,melt life, poem feeling the note in sports that it reflects beautifully and in art is beautiful ,It brings people's aesthetic temperament and interest into the deeper and more lofty aesthetic aspect ,make people obtain strength of a kind of sports art from it.Not only the glamour of the sports dance has not merely shaken the soul of the persons who appreciate, but also makes it obtain result of splendid aesthetic experience,Furthermore make it reach the unity of emotion and idea in appreciating, produce high-level aesthetic feeling, reach high-level beautiful enjoyment.
—— 洛依happy
It is born date from its beginning, then will live, the poetic appeal melts the note in sports America and artistic beauty which will manifest in it.
It make life and po it will lead people's esthetic appeal a more profound loftier esthetic stratification plane, will cause the people to obtain one kind of sports art the strength.
Not only the sports dance charm has shocked the appreciation mind, causes it to obtain the excellent esthetic experience the effect, enables it in the appreciation to achieve the emotion and the idea unification, has the high level esthetic sense, achieves the high level America's enjoyment.
—— 麦诺紫
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&谁能帮我翻译成英语啊???
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友huaqiaoyu遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏20沪元,已有4人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
本品为割伤、碰伤、擦伤等小面积创口用,并保护创面
医用创口贴由基材、吸水垫、隔离膜、包装纸组成,基材由表面涂布医用热熔胶、防水弹性布和防水非弹性布构成
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
Instructions for use
Scope of product cuts, bumps, scrapes and other wounds with a small area, and to protect the wound
Medical bandage product composition from the substrate, absorbent pads, isolation membrane, wrapping paper composition, substrate surface coated by the medical adhesives, waterproof fabric and waterproof non-elastic flexible fabric composition
Instructions for use
Scope of product cuts, bumps, scrapes and other wounds with a small area, and to protect the wound
Medical bandage product composition from the substrate, absorbent pads, isolation membrane, wrapping paper composition, substrate surface coated by the medical adhesives, waterproof fabric and waterproof non-elastic flexible fabric composition
—— alancelot
Operating instructions
Applicable scope : cuts, bumps, scrapes and other wounds with a small area, and to protect the wound
product formation:the substrate, absorbent pads, isolation membrane, wrapping paper composition, substrate surface coated by the medical adhesives, waterproof fabric and waterproof non-elastic flexible fabric composition
—— 真香Doris
Instructions for use
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&帮我把这些英语翻译中文_百度知道
与。。。保持联系 & &详细地&提高,有进步 &采取措施做某事起初,开始的时候国内外既不。。。也不。。。把。。。翻译成。。。有时,偶尔坚持写日记最后,但同样重要的通常,大体上,总的来说犯错逃跑深呼吸从现在开始坚持做某事扔掉,丢弃与。。。联系上交希望采纳哦~~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
1.保持联系2详细地3取得进步4.采取措施干某事5.开始时6.在国内外7既不…也不8把…翻译成…9有时10有些日记的习惯11最后的但不是最重要的12通常,一般来说13犯错误14逃跑15呼吸16从现在开始17专注于做某事\坚持做某事18扔掉19和……连接上20提交
10有写日记的习惯
和某人保持联系
采取措施做某事
刚开始时 在国内外
把。。。翻译成。。。
保持写日记
最后但至关重要的
深呼吸 从现在开始 坚持做某事
1.保持联络2.具体的3.取得进展4.丈量..5.开始...6.在家里7.既不...也不8. 翻译...成...9. 在那是10. 保持记录11. 最后但不是起码12.总的来说13. 犯错误14.逃跑开15深呼吸16.从那以后17 执着着做...18 扔开19 连接20 手把手
与...保持联系详细地取得进步对某事采取措施在最初的时候国内外既不...也不...
把...翻译成,转化为有时 写日记最后但同样最重要 的总体上犯错跑掉,逃脱呼吸从现在开始坚持做某事扔掉,错过,浪费使与...连接交上
与...保持联系
做某事有意义
在国内和国外
最后的,也是最重要的
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
谁帮我翻译成英语啊!
(电.自来水)被切断
一些奇怪的东西
躺在床上看书
在厨房玩球
在第二天早晨7点
在我上学的路上
电.自来水)被切断 water supply/power being cut
一些奇怪的东西 some strange things
躺在床上看书 reading book while lying on the bed
在厨房玩球 playing with the ball in the kitchen
在第二天早晨7点 7 o'clock next morning
在我上学的路上 on the way to my school
回答数:734
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!谁能用英语帮我把这些翻译过来?_百度知道
谁能用英语帮我把这些翻译过来?
亲爱的,&你怎么不在我身边&.心里觉得空空的..亲爱的,你怎么不在我身边?亲爱的,我们就这样分开了?永远分开了?亲爱的,你确实不在我身边了!亲爱的,你身边已经多了一个她代替我来照顾你.亲爱的,原谅我以前的任性.亲爱的,我们曾经真的爱过!亲爱的,不要怀疑我对你的爱,虽然有些残缺不全.亲爱的,你再也不会陪我整天聊天,嘘寒问暖了.亲爱的,我再也不会叫你少通宵了,多吃东西,自己照顾自己了.亲爱的,好怀恋和你在一起那段开心的日子.亲爱的,你对我,真的没话说了?我们之间真的就用沉默来取代了?亲爱的,你不爱我了?我后悔以前没有好好地待你.亲爱的,虽说要忘记,可是假如真的爱过,忘记.很难做到.你知道吗?亲爱的,你还记得吗?记得你曾经说过的这些话吗?永远都不会和我说分手吗?亲爱的,我再也不能对你撒娇,要你做这做那了.亲爱的,你离开我了,这个事实,我说过要忘记,我不想再去回忆,因为每回忆一次.心就会痛一次.我原本破碎不堪的心.已经难以愈合了.亲爱的,如果有来生,上天再给我一次机会,我一定会好好爱你,紧紧抱住你不放.不要你离开我.亲爱的,如果可以,我们不要再计较以前谁对谁错,只要记住,曾经真心爱过对方就好.而我能做的到吗?亲爱的,知道你和她在一起后;我说随便,我不在乎.其实这全都是假的!我能不在乎吗?我真的很在乎!因为你说过爱我,不会再爱了.亲爱的,我对你失望了,虽说你也有权利选择爱你的人和你爱的人.但是,我不喜欢被骗,如果你爱别人,请告诉我,不要说你不会再爱了,因为,假话,让我伤心.亲爱的,对不起,我没有办法原谅你.如果可以,我真的不愿意再想起你.可是偏偏...偏偏脑子里全是你,想着以前,想着你说的话,想着你现在身边有了她....亲爱的,我选择逃避这些事实,我承认自己懦弱,害怕接受事实.亲爱的,你让我感受被爱,同样也感受心碎.亲爱的,让我忘了你.做不到.也许只有时间能够帮助我.可是,亲爱的,过去这么久了,我依然没有办法忘记你!亲爱的,我想了好多好多,其实我们在一起,真是错误的,我们不在一个地方,如果说 要好好去爱你,也很难做到,我们之间有距离.亲爱的,一个转身的距离,让你爱上了别人,这只能怪我不好.如果我对你好,你的爱,还会不会转移?亲爱的,希望你好好爱一次,不会再受伤!亲爱的,我不想让自己难过下去,把你拖进黑名单,但是看着以前的聊天记录,有甜甜的回忆在里面,有争吵,有幸福,有离合.一切的一切!亲爱的,还是会习惯去查找你的QQ,明明自己不想看到的,偏偏每每都想去看看.亲爱的,我的新一次次破碎了,我找不到坚强的理由.亲爱的,请不要对我这么残忍,我的心,已经承受不了,再也承受不了一次又一次的打击!亲爱的,这是我最后一个为你发的帖子,以前记得,我在你的帖子里回了一段很长的话...亲爱的,第一次,发了这么多,这么长的帖子,不知道为什么,一想到你,就有无数的话想和你说.但,最后还是选择了发贴,因为除了这样,我不知道怎么发泄自己心里的情绪.亲爱的,最后一次为难过,最后一次为你哭,最后一次为你心碎.亲爱的,记住我说的,如果有来生,我一定会好好爱你,希望我们一转身,就可以看到对方!而不是朝相反的方向离去!亲爱的,最后一次对你说,我爱你亲爱的,我爱你,建国!
提问者采纳
Dear, &you how not to my side&. Hearts feel that the air-to-air .. Dear, do you how I am not around? Dear, we separate this? Never split? Dear, do you really not my side! My dear, you have one more around her to take care of you instead of me. My dear, forgive my previous willfulness. Dear, we have really Jacky Cheung! My dear, I do not doubt your love, although some incomplete. Dear, you no longer chat with me all day,嘘寒问暖the. Dear, I can not tell you a little overnight, eat things they take care of themselves. Dear, good怀恋and you happy with that period of time. Dear, you told me, really没话说? Between us really used to replace the silence? My dear, you do not love me? I regret that I did not properly question before you. Dear, although to forget, but if it, Jacky Cheung forget. Difficult to do. You know? Dear, do you remember? Remember that you have said those words? And I would never say that breaking up? Dear, I can no longer be on your撒娇, you should do this and that the. Dear, you leave me, this fact, I said to forget, I do not want to recall, because every once recalled. Hearts will be a pain. I had broken state's heart. The healing has been difficult. Dear, if a next life, God give me a chance, I will certainly make love you, cling tightly cling to you. I will not leave you. Dear, if we can, we should not care about the past right or wrong, as long as Remember, Jacky Cheung, who genuinely like each other. And I can do that? My dear, know that you an I said casually, I do not care. In fact, this is all fake! I could not care? I really care about! Because you said that I love, not the love. Dear, I disappoint you, although you may also have the right to select the love you and your loved one. However, I do not like being deceived, if you love other people, please tell me, not to say that you will not love, because, say, let me sad. Dear, I am sorry, I can not forgive you. If I can, I really do not want to think of you again. But just ... just all in your mind, thinking about the past, think of your remarks, you think she now has around .... Dear, I choose to avoid these facts, I admit that their cowardly, afraid to accept the facts. My dear, you let me feel loved, equally heartbreaking feelings. Honey, I forgot to let you. Impossible. Only time can help me. However, Dear, in the past for so long, and I still can not forget you! Dear, I think a lot of many, in fact, we together, really wrong, we are not a place, if properly love you, it is difficult to achieve, a distance between us. Dear, a turnabout distance let you love with others, I am not to blame. If I Hello, your love will not transfer? Dear, I hope you make love once, will not be injured! Dear, I do not want to go their own sad, you dragged into the blacklist, but watching previous chat records, Tiantian memories inside, a quarrel, happiness, Clutch. All all! Dear, or will you look to the habits of QQ, it's clear their wish to see, just often would like to visit them. Dear, I am the first to the broken, and I can not find strong reasons. Dear, please do not so cruel to me, my heart, it could not have been, once again could not withstand another blow! Dear, this is my last message to you to the previous recall, I, in your message back to a long words ... Dear first time,发了这么多, such a long message, I do not know why, I think you, there are numerous and you said it would. But, eventually opted for posting since, in addition to this, I do not know how emotional vent their minds. Dear, the last time for sadness, and you cry for the last time, the last time to break your heart. Dear, remember I said, if a next life, I will certainly make love you, I hope that we turn around, we can see each other! Rather than heading in the opposite direction to leave! Dear, the last time talking to you, I love you Honey, I love you, JIANGUO!
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他12条回答
太猛了!这不是那首网络歌曲的歌词吗?
太多了太杂了。不想费脑子。。。。
哇,上面的回答者好棒哦`
Dear, &you how not to my side&. Hearts feel that the air-to-air .. Dear, do you how I am not around? Dear, we separate this? Never split? Dear, do you really not my side! My dear, you have one more around her to take care of you instead of me. My dear, forgive my previous willfulness. Dear, we have really Jacky Cheung! My dear, I do not doubt your love, although some incomplete. Dear, you no longer chat with me all day,嘘寒问暖the. Dear, I can not tell you a little overnight, eat things they take care of themselves. Dear, good怀恋and you happy with that period of time. Dear, you told me, really没话说? Between us really used to replace the silence? My dear, you do not love me? I regret that I did not properly question before you. Dear, although to forget, but if it, Jacky Cheung forget. Difficult to do. You know? Dear, do you remember? Remember that you have said those words? And I would never say that breaking up? Dear, I can no longer be on your撒娇, you should do this and that the. Dear, you leave me, this fact, I said to forget, I do not want to recall, because every once recalled. Hearts will be a pain. I had broken state's heart. The healing has been difficult. Dear, if a next life, God give me a chance, I will certainly make love you, cling tightly cling to you. I will not leave you. Dear, if we can, we should not care about the past right or wrong, as long as Remember, Jacky Cheung, who genuinely like each other. And I can do that? My dear, know that you an I said casually, I do not care. In fact, this is all fake! I could not care? I really care about! Because you said that I love, not the love. Dear, I disappoint you, although you may also have the right to select the love you and your loved one. However, I do not like being deceived, if you love other people, please tell me, not to say that you will not love, because, say, let me sad. Dear, I am sorry, I can not forgive you. If I can, I really do not want to think of you again. But just ... just all in your mind, thinking about the past, think of your remarks, you think she now has around .... Dear, I choose to avoid these facts, I admit that their cowardly, afraid to accept the facts. My dear, you let me feel loved, equally heartbreaking feelings. Honey, I forgot to let you. Impossible. Only time can help me. However, Dear, in the past for so long, and I still can not forget you! Dear, I think a lot of many, in fact, we together, really wrong, we are not a place, if properly love you, it is difficult to achieve, a distance between us. Dear, a turnabout distance let you love with others, I am not to blame. If I Hello, your love will not transfer? Dear, I hope you make love once, will not be injured! Dear, I do not want to go their own sad, you dragged into the blacklist, but watching previous chat records, Tiantian memories inside, a quarrel, happiness, Clutch. All all! Dear, or will you look to the habits of QQ, it's clear their wish to see, just often would like to visit them. Dear, I am the first to the broken, and I can not find strong reasons. Dear, please do not so cruel to me, my heart, it could not have been, once again could not withstand another blow! Dear, this is my last message to you to the previous recall, I, in your message back to a long words ... Dear first time,发了这么多, such a long message, I do not know why, I think you, there are numerous and you said it would. But, eventually opted for posting since, in addition to this, I do not know how emotional vent their minds. Dear, the last time for sadness, and you cry for the last time, the last time to break your heart. Dear, remember I said, if a next life, I will certainly make love you, I hope that we turn around, we can see each other! Rather than heading in the opposite direction to leave! Dear, the last time talking to you, I love you Honey, I love you, the founding of the PRC!
Dear, &you how not to my side&. Hearts feel that the air-to-air ..
Dear, do you how I am not around?
Dear, we separate this? Never split?
Dear, do you really not my side!
My dear, you have one more around her to take care of you instead of me.
My dear, forgive my previous willfulness.
Dear, we have really Jacky Cheung!
My dear, I do not doubt your love, although some incomplete.
Dear, you no longer chat with me all day,嘘寒问暖the.
Dear, I can not tell you a little overnight, eat things they take care of themselves.
Dear, good怀恋and you happy with that period of time.
Dear, you told me, really没话说? Between us really used to replace the silence?
My dear, you do not love me? I regret that I did not properly question before you.
Dear, although to forget, but if it, Jacky Cheung forget. Difficult to do. You know?
Dear, do you remember? Remember that you have said those words? And I would never say that breaking up?
Dear, I can no longer be on your撒娇, you should do this and that the.
Dear, you leave me, this fact, I said to forget, I do not want to recall, because every once recalled. Hearts will be a pain. I had broken state's heart. The healing has been difficult.
Dear, if a next life, God give me a chance, I will certainly make love you, cling tightly cling to you. I will not leave you.
Dear, if we can, we should not care about the past right or wrong, as long as Remember, Jacky Cheung, who genuinely like each other. And I can do that?
My dear, know that you an I said casually, I do not care. In fact, this is all fake! I could not care? I really care about! Because you said that I love, not the love.
Dear, I disappoint you, although you may also have the right to select the love you and your loved one. However, I do not like being deceived, if you love other people, please tell me, not to say that you will not love, because, say, let me sad.
Dear, I am sorry, I can not forgive you. If I can, I really do not want to think of you again. But just ... just all in your mind, thinking about the past, think of your remarks, you think she now has around ....
Dear, I choose to avoid these facts, I admit that their cowardly, afraid to accept the facts.
My dear, you let me feel loved, equally heartbreaking feelings.
Honey, I forgot to let you. Impossible. Only time can help me. However, Dear, in the past for so long, and I still can not forget you!
Dear, I think a lot of many, in fact, we together, really wrong, we are not a place, if properly love you, it is difficult to achieve, a distance between us.
Dear, a turnabout distance let you love with others, I am not to blame. If I Hello, your love will not transfer?
Dear, I hope you make love once, will not be injured!
Dear, I do not want to go their own sad, you dragged into the blacklist, but watching previous chat records, Tiantian memories inside, a quarrel, happiness, Clutch. All all!
Dear, or will you look to the habits of QQ, it's clear their wish to see, just often would like to visit them.
Dear, I am the first to the broken, and I can not find strong reasons.
Dear, please do not so cruel to me, my heart, it could not have been, once again could not withstand another blow!
Dear, this is my last message to you to the previous recall, I, in your message back to a long words ...
Dear first time,发了这么多, such a long message, I do not know why, I think you, there are numerous and you said it would. But, eventually opted for posting since, in addition to this, I do not know how emotional vent their minds.
Dear, the last time for sadness, and you cry for the last time, the last time to break your heart.
Dear, remember I said, if a next life, I will certainly make love you, I hope that we turn around, we can see each other! Rather than heading in the opposite direction to leave!
Dear, the last time talking to you, I love you
Honey, I love you, the founding of the PRC!
试着翻译了一段,看看行不行亲爱的,&你怎么不在我身边&.心里觉得空空的.. dear, why r u not by my side? I feel so empty 亲爱的,你怎么不在我身边?dear, why r u not by my side?亲爱的,我们就这样分开了?永远分开了? Dear, do we just break up like that? Break up forever?亲爱的,你确实不在我身边了! Dear,
U are truely no longer by my side亲爱的,你身边已经多了一个她代替我来照顾你. Dear, you already have her with you to take care of you instead of me 亲爱的,原谅我以前的任性. Dear,
Forget my caprice亲爱的,我们曾经真的爱过! Dear,
We did love each other亲爱的,不要怀疑我对你的爱,虽然有些残缺不全. Dear,
Don’t doubt my love
,though it’s not that perfect 亲爱的,你再也不会陪我整天聊天,嘘寒问暖了. Dear,
You will no longer chatting with me for the whole day and take care of me 亲爱的,我再也不会叫你少通宵了,多吃东西,自己照顾自己了Dear,. I will no longer remind you sleep early and eat more ,please take care of yourself亲爱的,好怀恋和你在一起那段开心的日子. Dear,
I miss the happy days we’v spent together 亲爱的,你对我,真的没话说了?我们之间真的就用沉默来取代了? Dear,
Don’t you have any word to me ? is silence the only thing left between us ?亲爱的,你不爱我了?我后悔以前没有好好地待你. Dear,
You don’t love me anymore ? I am so regretful not treat you as best as I can 亲爱的,虽说要忘记,可是假如真的爱过,忘记.很难做到.你知道吗? Dear,
I said I will try to forget ,but you know ture love has never been easy to forget亲爱的,你还记得吗?记得你曾经说过的这些话吗?永远都不会和我说分手吗? Dear,
Do you still remember ,those words you’v said to me ?you said you will never leave me 亲爱的,我再也不能对你撒娇,要你做这做那了. Dear,
I can no longer be peevish to you and ask you to do this and that 亲爱的,你离开我了,这个事实,我说过要忘记,我不想再去回忆,因为每回忆一次.心就会痛一次.我原本破碎不堪的心.已经难以愈合了. Dear,you left me ,it’s already fact ,I said I will forget and not recall ,cause every time I recall ,my heart hurts ,my brorken heart is becoming hard to recover
Dear,& you how not side me&. In the heart thinks emptily.
Dear, you how not side me?
Dear, we like this separated? Forever separated?
Dear, you truly not in my side!
Dear, your side already were many she to replace me to look after you.
Dear, forgave me before willful.
Dear, our really have loved!
Dear, do not have to suspect me to your love, although somewhat incomplete.
Dear, you could not accompany me again to chat all day, inquired after the well being of.
Dear, I could not call you few again all night, ate the thing, own looked after oneself.
Dear, good remembers fondly with you in together that section of happy day.
Dear, you to me, really did not have the speech to say? Between us really used the silence to substitute?
Dear, you did not love me? I regretted before well has not treated you.
Dear, although must forget, but if has really loved, forgot. Very difficult to achieve. You know?
Dear, you also remember? Remembered your have said these speeches? Forever all cannot with me say bids good-bye?
Dear, I could not act like a spoiled brat again to you, want you to make this to make that.
Dear, you left me, this fact, I had said had to forget, I did not want to recollect again, because recollected one time every time. The heart can pain one time. I stave am unable to withstand originally heart. Already with difficulty healed.
Dear, if will have the next life, will ascend the sky gives me again an opportunity, I will certainly be able to love you well, closely will grasp you not to put. Does not want you to leave me.
Dear, if could, who our not have again to haggle over before to who wrong, so long as remembered, the sincerity liked opposite party being good. But I can do arrive?
Dear, knows you an I said casually, I do not care about. Actually this all is false! I can not care about? I really very much care about! Because you had said loves me, could not again love.
Dear, I have been disappointed to you, although you also have the right to choose love the human who you the person and you loves. But, I do not like deceiving, if you love others, please tell me, do not have to say you could not again love, because, the lie, let me be sad.
Dear, sorry, I do not have the means to forgive you. If may, I not be really willing again to remember you. But…In the brain all is you, was thinking before, was thinking you said the speech, was thinking you the side had her now….
Dear, I choose evade these facts, I acknowledged oneself spiritless, the fear accepts the fact.
Dear, you let me feel are loved, similarly also feels brokenheartedly.
Dear, let me forget you. Cannot achieve. Perhaps only then the time can help me. But, dear, in the past such has been long, I still do not have the means to forget you!
Dear, I had thought many many, we in the same place, really are actually wrong, we not in a place, if must love you well, also very difficult to achieve, between us has the distance.
Dear, turns around the distance, let you fall in love with others, this has only been able to blame me not being good. If I am good to you, your love, but also can shift?
Dear, hoped you love well one time, cannot be again injured!
Dear, I do not want to let oneself get down sad, tows you the blacklist, but looks beforehand chats the record, has the sweet recollection in inside, has the quarrel, has happiness, has the meeting and parting. All all!
Dear, can be familiar with searches your QQ, own do not want to see obviously, often all wants to go to have a look.
Dear, my new time broke, I cannot find the strong reason.
Dear, please do not have to be such cruel to me, my heart, already could not withstand, again also could not withstand the time and time again attack!
Dear, this is my last the card which sends for you, before remembered, I have returned to section of very long speeches in yours card…
Dear, first time, has sent such many, long doesn't the such card, why know, as soon as thinks of you, has the innumerable speeches to want to say with you. But, finally chose has sent pastes, because of except like this, I did not know how gave vent to in oneself heart mood.
Dear, last time has felt embarrassed, last time cries for you, last time is brokenhearted for you.
Dear, remembers me say, if will have the next life, I will certainly be able to love you well, as soon as will hope us to turn around, might see opposite party! But is not faces the opposite direction to depart!
Dear, last time said to you, I love you dearly, I love you, founding of the nation!
那个回答了你的问题的人太厉害了吧!
众高手是不是用金山快译全文翻译来着
厉害。。。。。。。。。。
Dear, &you how not to my side&. Hearts feel that the air-to-air .. Dear, do you how I am not around? Dear, we separate this? Never split? Dear, do you really not my side! My dear, you have one more around her to take care of you instead of me. My dear, forgive my previous willfulness. Dear, we have really Jacky Cheung! My dear, I do not doubt your love, although some incomplete. Dear, you no longer chat with me all day,嘘寒问暖the. Dear, I can not tell you a little overnight, eat things they take care of themselves. Dear, good怀恋and you happy with that period of time. Dear, you told me, really没话说? Between us really used to replace the silence? My dear, you do not love me? I regret that I did not properly question before you. Dear, although to forget, but if it, Jacky Cheung forget. Difficult to do. You know? Dear, do you remember? Remember that you have said those words? And I would never say that breaking up? Dear, I can no longer be on your撒娇, you should do this and that the. Dear, you leave me, this fact, I said to forget, I do not want to recall, because every once recalled. Hearts will be a pain. I had broken state's heart. The healing has been difficult. Dear, if a next life, God give me a chance, I will certainly make love you, cling tightly cling to you. I will not leave you. Dear, if we can, we should not care about the past right or wrong, as long as Remember, Jacky Cheung, who genuinely like each other. And I can do that? My dear, know that you an I said casually, I do not care. In fact, this is all fake! I could not care? I really care about! Because you said that I love, not the love. Dear, I disappoint you, although you may also have the right to select the love you and your loved one. However, I do not like being deceived, if you love other people, please tell me, not to say that you will not love, because, say, let me sad. Dear, I am sorry, I can not forgive you. If I can, I really do not want to think of you again. But just ... just all in your mind, thinking about the past, think of your remarks, you think she now has around .... Dear, I choose to avoid these facts, I admit that their cowardly, afraid to accept the facts. My dear, you let me feel loved, equally heartbreaking feelings. Honey, I forgot to let you. Impossible. Only time can help me. However, Dear, in the past for so long, and I still can not forget you! Dear, I think a lot of many, in fact, we together, really wrong, we are not a place, if properly love you, it is difficult to achieve, a distance between us. Dear, a turnabout distance let you love with others, I am not to blame. If I Hello, your love will not transfer? Dear, I hope you make love once, will not be injured! Dear, I do not want to go their own sad, you dragged into the blacklist, but watching previous chat records, Tiantian memories inside, a quarrel, happiness, Clutch. All all! Dear, or will you look to the habits of QQ, it's clear their wish to see, just often would like to visit them. Dear, I am the first to the broken, and I can not find strong reasons. Dear, please do not so cruel to me, my heart, it could not have been, once again could not withstand another blow! Dear, this is my last message to you to the previous recall, I, in your message back to a long words ... Dear first time,发了这么多, such a long message, I do not know why, I think you, there are numerous and you said it would. But, eventually opted for posting since, in addition to this, I do not know how emotional vent their minds. Dear, the last time for sadness, and you cry for the last time, the last time to break your heart. Dear, remember I said, if a next life, I will certainly make love you, I hope that we turn around, we can see each other! Rather than heading in the opposite direction to leave! Dear, the last time talking to you, I love you Honey, I love you, the founding of the PRC! 阿拉伯文到英语 测试版朝鲜语到英语 测试版德语到法语德语到英语俄语到英语 测试版法语到德语法语到英语葡萄牙语到英语日语到英语 测试版西班牙语到英语意大利语到英语英语到阿拉伯文 测试版英语到朝鲜语 测试版英语到德语英语到俄语 测试版英语到法语英语到葡萄牙语英语到日语 测试版英语到西班牙语英语到意大利语英语到中文(繁体) 测试版英语到中文(简体) 测试版中文到英语 测试版中文(繁体到简体) 测试版中文(简体到繁体) 测试版
更好的翻译建议 感谢您为 Google 翻译提供翻译建议。我们会利用您的建议在将来更新我们的系统时提高翻译质量。
Dear, &you how not to my side&. Hearts feel that the air-to-air ..
Dear, do you how I am not around?
Dear, we separate this? Never split?
Dear, do you really not my side!
My dear, you have one more around her to take care of you instead of me.
My dear, forgive my previous willfulness.
Dear, we have really Jacky Cheung!
My dear, I do not doubt your love, although some incomplete.
Dear, you no longer chat with me all day,嘘寒问暖the.
Dear, I can not tell you a little overnight, eat things they take care of themselves.
Dear, good怀恋and you happy with that period of time.
Dear, you told me, really没话说? Between us really used to replace the silence?
My dear, you do not love me? I regret that I did not properly question before you.
Dear, although to forget, but if it, Jacky Cheung forget. Difficult to do. You know?
Dear, do you remember? Remember that you have said those words? And I would never say that breaking up?
Dear, I can no longer be on your撒娇, you should do this and that the.
Dear, you leave me, this fact, I said to forget, I do not want to recall, because every once recalled. Hearts will be a pain. I had broken state's heart. The healing has been difficult.
Dear, if a next life, God give me a chance, I will certainly make love you, cling tightly cling to you. I will not leave you.
Dear, if we can, we should not care about the past right or wrong, as long as Remember, Jacky Cheung, who genuinely like each other. And I can do that?
My dear, know that you an I said casually, I do not care. In fact, this is all fake! I could not care? I really care about! Because you said that I love, not the love.
Dear, I disappoint you, although you may also have the right to select the love you and your loved one. However, I do not like being deceived, if you love other people, please tell me, not to say that you will not love, because, say, let me sad.
Dear, I am sorry, I can not forgive you. If I can, I really do not want to think of you again. But just ... just all in your mind, thinking about the past, think of your remarks, you think she now has around ....
Dear, I choose to avoid these facts, I admit that their cowardly, afraid to accept the facts.
My dear, you let me feel loved, equally heartbreaking feelings.
Honey, I forgot to let you. Impossible. Only time can help me. However, Dear, in the past for so long, and I still can not forget you!
Dear, I think a lot of many, in fact, we together, really wrong, we are not a place, if properly love you, it is difficult to achieve, a distance between us.
Dear, a turnabout distance let you love with others, I am not to blame. If I Hello, your love will not transfer?
Dear, I hope you make love once, will not be injured!
Dear, I do not want to go their own sad, you dragged into the blacklist, but watching previous chat records, Tiantian memories inside, a quarrel, happiness, Clutch. All all!
Dear, or will you look to the habits of QQ, it's clear their wish to see, just often would like to visit them.
Dear, I am the first to the broken, and I can not find strong reasons.
Dear, please do not so cruel to me, my heart, it could not have been, once again could not withstand another blow!
Dear, this is my last message to you to the previous recall, I, in your message back to a long words ...
Dear first time,发了这么多, such a long message, I do not know why, I think you, there are numerous and you said it would. But, eventually opted for posting since, in addition to this, I do not know how emotional vent their minds.
Dear, the last time for sadness, and you cry for the last time, the last time to break your heart.
Dear, remember I said, if a next life, I will certainly make love you, I hope that we turn around, we can see each other! Rather than heading in the opposite direction to leave!
Dear, the last time talking to you, I love you
Honey, I love you, the founding of the PRC!
建国?真是让人感动呢!你让你的建哥哥译吧!
谁都看的出上面翻的几乎不是人话…不应该用金山图省事吧?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐