求一句英语翻译求职信,不要翻译软件翻译的,谢谢!

求一句英语翻译,不要软件翻译的,谢谢!_百度知道
求一句英语翻译,不要软件翻译的,谢谢!
请尽量为我们寻找2月22日至2月28日能最早抵达上海的船期!CP60在中国市场才刚刚开始谢谢你快速的回复,11吨会造成我们库存的积压,所以此次我们只采购4125kg
提问者采纳
11 tons may cause a overstock.18 and 2The market of CP60 in China is not fully developed yet. Please find the fastest shipping date between 2, theorefore we can only order 4125kg.28 to shanghai
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一句英语翻译,不要软件翻译的,谢谢!_百度知道
求一句英语翻译,不要软件翻译的,谢谢!
谢谢你们对物流方面做出的努力与支持,我们也会提前告知我们的采购计划。希望这些问题可以在2015年得到改善。
提问者采纳
希望这些问题可以在2015年得到改善,我们也会提前告知我们的采购计划谢谢你们对物流方面做出的努力与支持. We shall also inform you of our purchase plans. We hope that these situations can be ameliorated in 2015。Thank you for your efforts and support in logistics
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Thank you for your effort and support in logistics. You will be informed of our purchase plans in advance. We hope that all these factors can be improved in the year 2015.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我也是个勇于迎接挑战,并对工作认真负责的人。 求本句的英文翻译,不要翻译器翻译的那种,谢谢大家。_百度知道
我也是个勇于迎接挑战,并对工作认真负责的人。 求本句的英文翻译,不要翻译器翻译的那种,谢谢大家。
并对工作认真负责的人,谢谢。”就行只翻译“我也是个勇于迎接挑战
提问者采纳
i'm one of those who are always ready for every challenge with great gameness, and treat every task with great carefulness and responsibility.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
I like the challenges, always meet the hardship head on and also I have high sense of responsibility to my job.
I am not afraid of taking challenges and I am very responsible of my work.
Iam also the one who meet chanllenge bravely
您可能关注的推广
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文翻译,请不要用在线翻译那种语句不通的软件翻译,谢谢!!! 求大神、高手,给通俗翻译、谢谢。2_百度知道
求英文翻译,请不要用在线翻译那种语句不通的软件翻译,谢谢!!! 求大神、高手,给通俗翻译、谢谢。2
of some historical figures whose actions failed, for example. He spent the rest of his life in exile on Alba, the Emperor of Japan must have regretted the bombing of Pearl H arbor. In the end.At the end of World War Ⅱ. We can only imagine the regert he must have felt left on that small island. They probably spent their days feeling regret. President Nixon was deeply involved in the Water Gate problem,he might never have had to leave office. He had to feel regret when he had to announce hos country`s defeat to his people,met his Waterloo&quot. Instead of revealing the action of his men. It is unlikely he did not feel regret for his country`s actions when he learned of the dropping of the atomic bomb.Napoleon, for a time. It brought to an end the Emperor`s role as a God to his people, Napoleon &quot, promise to behave differently. W. If he had not tried to cover up the problem, he must have felt regret. He wanted to rule all Europe and, a President left his office, and go on with no regrets, thoughFor most of us,wasn`t satisfied being Emperor of France, he tried to cover up the situation.In our own country. When it was revealed there were tapes proving
his involvement, it isnot too difficult to correct a mistake. This is not true
提问者采纳
他几近成功。 在我们美国,他们似乎还不知悔改,原句的意思是日本帝国。可是他不去揭露他部下的行径,楼主自行选择)为偷袭珍珠港后悔不已?不然。当原子弹在日本领土上空炸开时,拿破仑还是遭遇了他人生的滑铁卢,一些历史统计数据显示。尼克松总统与水门事件息息相关,并且在一段时间。他要统治欧洲,在那里终其余生,继续坦然向前走,小日本(不好意思,我们会长时间沉浸在内疚当中,一位总统被迫辞职。我们说一句我们错了。但是实际情况是这样么。他们只为他们不得不向自己的民众宣布战败消息的无奈而感到后悔,拿破仑在那个偏僻的小岛上终日悔恨。这件事将日本政府从民众心中的神坛拉下。可是最后。如果他没有企图去掩饰,个人不喜欢这种翻译,反而采取各种措施来掩盖丑闻。 就以拿破仑为例吧。不难想象,我们承诺从此改变这种行为。他最终流落至阿尔巴,他刚开始并不满足于做法国的帝王,他才感到后悔。 二战末期对于我们大多数人来讲。直到最后丑闻的录音带曝光,也许他也不必引咎辞职吧,就直译为小日本了,我们一旦犯下某种错误,纠正一个错误并非那么艰难
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
I should be more mature或When you speak out your love to me first等你先开口,等我再成熟参考:When you eeepress your love to me first,I should be more mature或The day you tell me your love to me first
Gunman0755 &3-01 16:29
I should be more mature或When you speak out your love to me first等你先开口,等我再成熟参考:When you eeepress your love to me first,I should be more mature或The day you tell me your love to me first
Gunman0755 &3-01 16:29
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
Just wait until you open your mouth and I grow up.
热心网友&3-01 16:22
wait for your courtesy, wait till my grown up
hughlee60&3-01 16:17
猜你感兴趣
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &