把下列中文翻译成英语翻译

把下列句子翻译成英语,求帮助1.牛奶太热了,我们不能喝.2.她的身高足够当空中小姐了.3.那个地方太远了,我们不能走着去._百度作业帮
把下列句子翻译成英语,求帮助1.牛奶太热了,我们不能喝.2.她的身高足够当空中小姐了.3.那个地方太远了,我们不能走着去.
把下列句子翻译成英语,求帮助1.牛奶太热了,我们不能喝.2.她的身高足够当空中小姐了.3.那个地方太远了,我们不能走着去.
1.The milk is too hot to drink.2.She is tall enough to be a Air Attendant(或者Stewardess)3.That place is too far to go on foot.
the milk is too hot to drinktoo…to… 太…以至于不she is enough tall to be that place is too far to go by foot
1.Milk is too hot to drink.2.Her height is enough to be a stewardess.3.That place is too distant to walk there.
1 We can't drink milk because it is too hot.2 Her height is qualified to be a air hostess.3. We can't go to that place on foot, because it is too far away请将下面的英文翻译成中文,谢谢!I managed to work out some kind of small weekly pay, and each day Tony cleaned up the yard and took care of any little tasks._百度作业帮
请将下面的英文翻译成中文,谢谢!I managed to work out some kind of small weekly pay, and each day Tony cleaned up the yard and took care of any little tasks.
请将下面的英文翻译成中文,谢谢!I managed to work out some kind of small weekly pay, and each day Tony cleaned up the yard and took care of any little tasks.
我设法找些微薄周薪的工作,每天,托尼打扫院子,并负责一些小活.把下面这篇英文翻译成中文:You are watching a film in which two men are having a fight. They hit one another hard. At the start they only fight with their fists. But soon they begin hitting one another over the heads with chairs. And so i_百度作业帮
把下面这篇英文翻译成中文:You are watching a film in which two men are having a fight. They hit one another hard. At the start they only fight with their fists. But soon they begin hitting one another over the heads with chairs. And so i
把下面这篇英文翻译成中文:You are watching a film in which two men are having a fight. They hit one another hard. At the start they only fight with their fists. But soon they begin hitting one another over the heads with chairs. And so it goes on until one of the men crashes through a window and falls thirty feet to the ground below. He is dead!Of course he isn't really dead. With any luck he isn't even hurt. Why? Because the men who fall out of high windows or jump from fast moving trains are professionals. They do this for a living. These men are called stuntmen. That is to say, they perform tricks. There are two sides to their work. They actually do most of the things you see on the screen. For example, they fall from a high building. However, they do not fall on to hard ground but on to empty cardboard boxes covered with a mattress (床垫). Again, when they hit one another with chairs, the chairs are made of soft wood and when they crash through windows, the glass is made of sugar! But although their work depends on trick of this sort, it also requires a high degree of skill and training. Often a stuntman' s success depends on careful timing. For example, when he is "blown up" in a battle scene, he has to jump out of the way of the explosion just at the right moment.
Naturally stuntmen are well paid for their work, but they lead dangerous lives. They often get seriously injured, and sometimes killed. A Norwegian stuntman, for example, skied over the edge of a cliff (悬崖) a thousand feet high. His parachute (降落伞) failed to open, and he was killed. In spite of all the risks, this is no longer a profession for men only. Men no longer dress up as women when actresses have to perform some dangerous action. For nowadays there are stuntgirls tool.
你在看一部关于两个男人打架的电影.他们互相打斗得非常激烈.一开始他们只用拳头打.可是他们很快地开始用椅子互相砸对方的头部.然后直到有一个男人破窗而出并且从三十英尺高的楼层摔下.他死了!当然他并不是真正死了.幸运的话他甚至不会受伤.为什么呢?因为这些从高层窗户跌落或从急速行驶的火车跳下的人都是专业的.他们以这种方式挣钱.这些人叫做特技演员.就是说他们表演把戏.他们的工作有两面.他们做出大部分你在荧幕上看到的动作.例如,他们从高楼跌落.然而他们并非跌落在硬地面上,而是覆盖了床垫的空箱子上.又例如,当他们用椅子互殴的时候,这些椅子是用软木制成的;而当他们破窗而出的时候,玻璃是用糖做的!但是尽管他们的工作要用到这样的把戏,这仍需要很高的技巧和训练.通常一个特技演员的成功需要把握好时间.比如,当他在一个战争场景中”被炸“的时候,他必须在正确的时机跳出爆炸的范围.一般来说特技演员的薪水很丰厚,但是他们的生活都很危险.他们时常会受伤,甚至有时候会死亡.比如,一个挪威的特技演员在一个高达一千英尺的悬崖边滑雪.他的降落伞无法打开,以至于造成了他的死亡.尽管有着种种危险,这个职业也不是完全为男人打造的了.当女人需要表演危险动作的时候男人也不再打扮成女人来演了.现在也有了女的特技演员.(手动翻译的.顺便藐视上面几个用在线翻译软件的.根本就牛头不对马嘴!)
你正在看一部电影,其中有两个人正在打架。 他们打了一个又硬。 在一开始他们只用拳头打。 但很快,他们开始打一主持了与另一头。 如此这般,直到通过一个窗口崩溃的男人之一,属于三十英尺的地下。 他死了!当然他不是真的死了。 运气好的话,他甚至没有受到伤害。 为什么呢? 因为跌倒的人谁高跳出窗口或快速移动的火车是专业人士。 他们靠什么谋生的。 这些人被称为特技。 这就是说,他们的表现技巧。 有两个方面的...
你正在看一部电影中,两个男人在一场打斗。他们撞到了一起努力。开始的时候,他们只有战斗用拳头。但很快他们开始彼此为头击球和椅子。就这样继续下去,直到其中一个男人撞车事故,从一扇窗户,跌倒了三十英尺到地面以下。他是死了!当然他是不是真的死了。若有运气,他甚至还没有受伤。为什么?因为人,都必倒在以色列的高的窗户或跳离快速移动的火车是专业人士。他们这么做谋生。这些人被称为皮。也就是说,他们表演技巧。他们有...
你正在看一部电影中,两个男人在一场打斗。他们撞到了一起努力。开始的时候,他们只有战斗用拳头。但很快他们开始彼此为头击球和椅子。就这样继续下去,直到其中一个男人撞车事故,从一扇窗户,跌倒了三十英尺到地面以下。他是死了!当然他是不是真的死了。若有运气,他甚至还没有受伤。为什么?因为人,都必倒在以色列的高的窗户或跳离快速移动的火车是专业人士。他们这样做对于一个活着这些人被称为皮。也就是说,他们表演技巧。...
你正在看一部电影,其中有两个人正在打架。他们互相下手很重。在一开始他们只用拳头打。但很快,他们开始用椅子攻击另外一个人的脑袋。如此这般,直到其中一个男人跌出窗外,从三十英尺高的地方摔下去。他死了!当然他不是真的死了。运气好的话,他甚至没有受到伤害。为什么呢?因为这个从很高的窗口或快速移动的火车上跳出去的人是专业人士。他们以此谋生。这些人被称为特技演员。这就是说,他们表演这些技巧。有两个方面的工作。...
你正在看一部电影中,两个男人在一场打斗。他们撞到了一起努力。开始的时候,他们只有战斗用拳头。但很快他们开始彼此为头击球和椅子。就这样继续下去,直到其中一个男人撞车事故,从一扇窗户,跌倒了三十英尺到地面以下。他是死了!当然他是不是真的死了。若有运气,他甚至还没有受伤。为什么?因为人,都必倒在以色列的高的窗户或跳离快速移动的火车是专业人士。他们这么做谋生。这些人被称为皮。也就是说,他们表演技巧。他们有...
你正在看一部电影中,两个男人在一场打斗。他们撞到了一起。开始的时候,他们只有战斗用拳头。但很快他们开始彼此为头击和椅子。就这样继续下去,直到其中一个男人撞车事故,从一扇窗户,跌倒了三十英尺到地面以下。他是死了!当然他是不是真的死了。若有运气,他甚至还没有受伤。为什么?因为人,都必倒在以色列的高的窗户或跳离快速移动的火车是专业人士。他们这样做对于一个活着...
你正在看一部电影,其中有两个人正在打架。他们彼此打得很厉害,起初,他们只用拳头打,但很快他们拿起了椅子打,如此这般,直到其中一个掉到窗外三十英尺的地下,他死了,当然他没有真正死去,他甚至没有受伤。为什么呢?因为掉下来的那个人是个专业人士。他们就是靠这个谋生的。这些人被称为特技人员,也就是说,他们表演特技,这有两个方面,他们的确做了大多数你在银幕上看到的动作,例如,他们从高楼掉落,然而,他们不是掉到...请将下面的英文翻译成中文,谢谢!I managed to work out some kind of small weekly pay, and each day Tony cleaned up the yard and took care of any little tasks._百度作业帮
我设法找些微薄周薪的工作,每天,托尼打扫院子,并负责一些小活.把下列句子翻译成英语.1.罗伯特怎么了?2.你还记得索菲亚的电话号码吗?3.让我看看你的舌头.4.我们得去叫警察.5.布莱克先生得了重感冒._百度作业帮
把下列句子翻译成英语.1.罗伯特怎么了?2.你还记得索菲亚的电话号码吗?3.让我看看你的舌头.4.我们得去叫警察.5.布莱克先生得了重感冒.
把下列句子翻译成英语.1.罗伯特怎么了?2.你还记得索菲亚的电话号码吗?3.让我看看你的舌头.4.我们得去叫警察.5.布莱克先生得了重感冒.
1.What about Robert?2.Do you still remember Sophia`s telephone number?3.Let me see your tongue.4.We have to call the police.5.Mr.Black got a heavy cold.
1. How is Robert?
What is going on with Robert?
How is Robert doing?2. Do you still remember Sophia's phone number?3. Let me see your tongue.
Let me check your tongue.4. We have to call the police.5. Mr。Blake has a very bad cold.
1.what's wrong with Robert?2.Do you still remember Sophia'phone number?3.Let me have a look of your tongue?4.We have to call the police5.Mr.Black got a serious cold
1.Robert: what's the matter?2.Do you still remember Sophia's telephone number?3.Let me see your tongue.4.We have to call the police.5.Mr. Black has a bad cold.
1 Robert how?2 Do you remember Sophia's phone number?Let me see your tongue.4 We have to call a policeman.Mr. Black had a bad cold.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐