请不要担心 英语为我担心用英语翻译

英语翻译请别把所有事都藏在心里,因为我会担心你.翻译成英文这句话._百度作业帮
英语翻译请别把所有事都藏在心里,因为我会担心你.翻译成英文这句话.
英语翻译请别把所有事都藏在心里,因为我会担心你.翻译成英文这句话.
Don't hide everything in your heart,because I will be concerned about you.
请别把所有事都藏在心里,因为我会担心你.翻译:Please don't put all things are hidden in the heart, because I'm worried about you.英语翻译1、不知你是否还记得我2、他变得对流行音乐很着迷3、那是她第一次见到她的父亲4、我有写日记的习惯5、请别为我担心6、汤姆说他很忙7、李雷说他不知道他的新家的地址8、妈妈_百度作业帮
英语翻译1、不知你是否还记得我2、他变得对流行音乐很着迷3、那是她第一次见到她的父亲4、我有写日记的习惯5、请别为我担心6、汤姆说他很忙7、李雷说他不知道他的新家的地址8、妈妈
英语翻译1、不知你是否还记得我2、他变得对流行音乐很着迷3、那是她第一次见到她的父亲4、我有写日记的习惯5、请别为我担心6、汤姆说他很忙7、李雷说他不知道他的新家的地址8、妈妈问我穿着这么多衣服是否感到热9、我问爸爸他将何时回家10、他问我是否在读报纸11、他告诉我他把书放在我的房间里了12、爸爸问我昨晚是什么时候上床睡觉的13、他问我在想什么14、她说她第二天会去的15、凯特问我是否看过了那部电影
1 I wonder if you still rememberme2 He became very obsessed with pop music3 That was the first time she met his father4 I am used to write diary5 Please don't worry about me6 Tom said he's busy7 Li lei said he doesn't know his new address8 My mom asked me if I feel hot because i wore so many clothes9 I asked my dad when he is coming home10 He asked me if I'm reading newspaper11 He told me he put his book in my room12 Dad asked me when i went to bed last night13 He asked me what I am thinking14 She said she'll come over tomorrow15 Kate asked me if i have seen that movie
1. Don't know if you still remember me.2. He became fascinated with pop music.3. That's her first time seeing her father.4. I have a habit of keeping a diary.5. Please don't worry ...
1, I don't know if you remember me2 and he became very popular music in3, that was the first time she saw her father4 and I have the habit of keeping a diaryFive, please don't worr...
谷歌在线翻译.准确度高当前位置: &
求翻译:别为我担心,现在我不怎么紧张了是什么意思?
别为我担心,现在我不怎么紧张了
问题补充:
Do not worry about me, now I'm not nervous
Don't fear for me, and I am now a lousy tension
Do not worry for me, now I not how anxious
Don't worry about me, now I'm not nervous
Don't worried for me now not very nervous I
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!让父母为我担心我感到很自责,不过请您放心,我以后会好好学习的翻译成英语_百度知道
让父母为我担心我感到很自责,不过请您放心,我以后会好好学习的翻译成英语
快速帮我翻译一下,谢谢
我有更好的答案
I suffer from a guilty of conscience to make my parents worried about me, but please be relieved, I will study hard from now on.
I am very guilty for leting parents worry about me,but please to rest assured,I will learn by heart in the future
Making my parents worry about me makes me feel guilty .But please trust me ,I will study hard from now on。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
好好学习的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁再来3句英语翻译1请不要为我担心(concerned)2平静的水面映出了满月(reflect)3亚洲人何时开始向美国移民(migrate)_百度作业帮
再来3句英语翻译1请不要为我担心(concerned)2平静的水面映出了满月(reflect)3亚洲人何时开始向美国移民(migrate)
再来3句英语翻译1请不要为我担心(concerned)2平静的水面映出了满月(reflect)3亚洲人何时开始向美国移民(migrate)
1Please don't be concerned about me.2The quiet surface of the lake reflected the full moon.3When did the Asians start to migrate to America?
Don't be concerned about me.The calm water reflects the full moon.When did the asians start to migrate to America?
1.Please do not concern about me.2.The quite water reflects the full moon.3.When did Asian begin to migrate to Amercia?
don't be concerned about me the full moon was reflected on the calm lakewhen did the Asian migrate to American

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐