阅读权限 120
may i know your target price?
UID 1191962
阅读权限 25
含糊点,May I know your plan? 或者What's your opinion?也好,多数都会说出来
UID 1043056
阅读权限 40
回复 #1 kingsic 的帖子
could you please tell me what's&&your target price?
UID 1191419
阅读权限 25
来自 wenzhou
what is your target price?
(小豺狼的@徒)
This is Kevin▂ ▄ ▅ ▇
UID 1130412
积分 10424
福步币 1 块
阅读权限 80
could you tell me your target price?
http://bbs.fobshanghai.co ...
UID 1178594
积分 444500
帖子 43364
福步币 212 块
阅读权限 150
原帖由 vanon 于
11:10 发表
what is your target price? this one
UID 1207503
阅读权限 40
what is the best price you think
UID 1211973
阅读权限 40
来自 广东深圳
Could you please tell me what's your target price?
UID 1192615
积分 15884
阅读权限 80
what price is okey to you?
UID 1216864
阅读权限 25
what's the best price to you?
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-理想中的的海词问答与网友补充:
理想中的的相关资料:
相关词典网站:我理想中的工作是做一名设计师 的翻译是:My ideal job is being a designer 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我理想中的工作是做一名设计师
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
My ideal job is being a designer
I would have preferred to see a work done is a renowned designer
In my ideal work is a designer
相关内容&a米粉,桂林米粉,河粉,云吞面,碱水面,龙口粉丝, The rice noodle, the Guilin rice noodle, the river powder, the cloud swallows the surface, the lye surface, the Longkou noodles, & a请输入有梦想,才会有追求.有行动,才会有收获您需要翻译的文本! Please input some dreams, only then can have the pursue. Has the motion, only then can have the text which harvests you to need to translate! & aThese ________ are very expensive These ________ are very expensive & a不努力工作,很难挣到钱 Works not diligently, very difficult to make money & aso headache and also i feel so pain in my lever 如此头疼并且我在我的杠杆如此感觉痛苦 & a关于建筑产品质量问题的思想 About construction product quality question thought & aOnline advertising is the means of selling a product on the Internet.With the arrival of the Internet,the business world has become digitalized(数字化)and people prefer buying things online,which is easier and faster.Online advertising is also known as e-advertising.It offers a great variety of services,which can not be o 正在翻译,请等待... & aDARK MIR D2 黑暗我D2 & a我一个人往家里走去,走走哭哭,哭哭走走。想想自己才挑了一天的钱就累得人都要散架了,祖辈挣下这些钱不知要累死多少人。到这时我才知道爹为什么不要银元偏要铜钱,他就是要我知道这个道理,要我知道钱来得千难万难。这么一想,我都走不动路了,在道旁蹲下来哭得腰里直抽搐。那时我家的老雇工,就是小时候背我去私塾的长根,背着个破包裹走过来。他在我家干了几十年,现在也要离开了。他很小就死了爹娘,是我爷爷带回家来的,以后也一直没娶女人。他和我一样眼泪汪汪,赤着皮肉裂开的脚走过来,看到我蹲在路边,他叫了一声:
& amulti purpose welder trolley 目的多焊工台车 & a我5点要回家,不然就要堵车了 My 5 must go home, otherwise had to traffic jams & a等同价值 Identity value & ahuelsentran sport huelsentran体育 & a我们没有电脑 We do not have the computer & akitchen table 厨房用桌 & aBe a happy girl 是一个愉快的女孩 & aIs everyone
here?Let is have a roll call.peter? 这里大家?让有卷call.peter ? & a我这是在哪里啊 My is this in where & a相应减小了TiO2表面电子密度 Reduced the TiO2 electric surface density correspondingly & a古艺砖雕 Ancient skill brick carving & awhy you never say hello 为什么您从未说你好 & a11.2 If the Client terminates this Agreement, the Incubator may only claim a fee for that part of the work, which has been performed before the date of terminating. 11.2 如果客户终止这个协议,孵养器也许只要求费为工作的那个部分,在日期终止之前进行了。 & aAt least this once a lifetime, someone forget to own, not for a result, does not seek peers, not for once, do not even ask you love me. But only the most beautiful in my Love, the encounter you. At least this once a lifetime, someone forget to own, not for a result, does not seek peers, not for once, do not even ask you love me. But only the most beautiful in my Love, the encounter you. & aset a day and time fof the appointment 设置天和时间fof任命 & aThe Caribbean 加勒比 & a你,我的生活中不能缺少的东西。 You, in my life cannot lack thing. & aentry 词条 & a刚刚电话串线了,是我给你打的电话,怎么这么晚了还没有睡觉啊,难道是在想我 Just the crosstalk, was I the telephone which hits to you, was how such late has not slept, was thinking me & a尺码不合适 ,联系我哦 正在翻译,请等待... & anettoyant renovateur lait riche demaquillant 清洗更新富有牛奶去除 & aThe policeman was attacked( )a knife 正在翻译,请等待... & aune production marc dorcel 生产果渣dorcel & a其他假 Other vacations & athat it's time for me to go 是时间为我去 & a创新的方法经常在生活中反映出来 正在翻译,请等待... & a这杯红酒来得正好。 正在翻译,请等待... & aWolf 狼 & a我认为找一个自己有兴趣的并能不断地提高自己的能力工作就是一个好工作 I thought looks for own to have the interest and can enhance own ability work is unceasingly a good work & a单元化生产 Modular production & achose
the way 选择了方式 & a大家看一下 Everybody looks at & aDon't use your extreme looked at a tattoo girl 不要使用您的极端看纹身花刺女孩 & a但是环境监测对环境影响评价是否重要呢 But the environmental monitoring to the environmental effect appraises whether important & a? ?? ??? 里面梦想是独特的, & awe have more emotion...also we have to face more...get more pain... More happiness more sadness... 正在翻译,请等待... & ado you have a photo 您有一张相片 & aautomatic fan detection 自动风扇侦查 & alive simply, love generously, gare deeply, speak kindly , leave the rest to god. 慷慨地居住简单地,爱, gare深深地,亲切地讲话,留下休息给神。 & ajacket and shirt 夹克和衬衣 & a我的优势在团队中担任团长可能会有价值 正在翻译,请等待... & a未经本人同意而使用在世人姓名或肖像的标记; 正在翻译,请等待... & a昨天,你去哪里了 Yesterday, where did you go to & a想到再告诉你 想到再告诉你 & aAn important parameter that the task-issuing entities has to evaluate is the parameter k. 正在翻译,请等待... & a大家看一下这个 Everybody looks at this & aICH Guideline S3A (Step 4, 27 October 1994) 'Note for Guidance on Toxicokinetics 正在翻译,请等待... & a我理想中的工作是做一名设计师 In my ideal work is a designer &英语翻译_寻找理想工作的五项要义_沪江英语
分类学习站点
寻找理想工作的五项要义
“You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers … If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” - Steve Jobs in a Stanford
找工作和谈恋爱一样,必须要自己热爱才行。如果你还没有找到理想的职业,不要轻易委身,继续寻找。等你真正遇到那份工作的时候,你能从心里感受得到。——Steve Job在斯坦福毕业典礼上的演讲。
One of the keys to happiness — as well as productivity and effectiveness at work — is finding work you love, that you’re
about. Work you want to do, instead of just have to do.
工作中你是否感到幸福、高效的一个关键要素就是,你是否热爱你的工作并且全情投入。选择你想做的工作,不要只是为了工作而工作。
If you really want to do it, it barely seems like work at all.
如果你真心想做的时候,它在你心中就绝非一份工作而已。
I’ve finally found that work, in blogging here at Zen Habits and with writing in general. I don’t drag my feet to go to work anymore — now I can’t wait to get up early and start working.
我最想做的工作就是写作。我不用再睡眼惺忪地去上班,但现在,我却每天早早起床,迫不及待地开始工作。
And I’m just one of many who’ve done that — there are people all over the world pursuing their dreams, working with , losing themselves in their work. Are you one of them? Do you want to be?
当然,全世界有千百万人倾情忘我投入心爱的事业,我只是其中一个。你也是这种人吗?你想成为这种人吗?
The difficult thing for many people is finding what that work is in the first place. They don’t know where to start, and it seems a
很多人觉得困难的地方就在于他们不知道什么样的工作才是值得他们放在第一位的。他们不知道怎么开始,也就觉得前路十分渺茫。
It’s not. You can find that work, but it’ll take some effort. Here’s what you need to know about finding the work you love:
事实并非如此。你可以找到那份理想的工作,当然,你要努力去找。下面就是在寻找理想工作时你必须知道的五点:
1. It won’t find you — you have to seek it. Doing the same ol’ thing everyday isn’t the way to find the work you love. Sometimes, you get extremely lucky and it just lands in your lap. Most people, however, aren’t that lucky — you’ve got to take action, and you’ve got to seek it.
1、你要找工作,工作不找你。每天重蹈覆辙做前一天做的事情不能让你找到理想的职业,除非你有一天撞了大运它自己从天上落了下来。大多数人没靠运气——你得行动,得去寻找。
2. You can’t stop looking until you find it. As Steve Jobs said, never settle. If you find something that’s just a bit better than your current job, that’s better … but don’t stop there. Keep looking. Don’t give up the search.
2、知道找到,否则别停。就像Stve Jobs说的那样,别轻易委身。你能找到比目前的工作更好一点的当然不错,但是别就此浅尝辄止了。继续寻找,别停下。
3. You’ll have to look in lots of funny places. Really explore. Try new hobbies. Talk to new people. Read articles on different blogs, in different magazines and books. Inspiration might come from someplace you never imagined.
3、你要尝试很多有趣的东西。这是真正的探索之旅。培养新的习惯、接触新的人群、读很多杂志和书籍。灵感可能从任何你想也想不到的地方喷薄而发。
4. You might not love it completely until you get good at it. Most likely you’ll know that you love something once you find it … but at that point, you’ve got to work at getting better at it, with all your might. Once you get good, it’ll be something you can’t stop doing, because you’ll get a thrill at doing something great.
4、除非擅长,你可能并不能马上爱上你所作的事情。很多时候一旦遇到一个事物你就会知道自己真的很喜欢,但是有时你也需要一段时间全力提高你的工作技能来使自己爱上自己的职业。一旦你很擅长这份工作了,你就不能停下来,因为你已经掌握了怎样把事情做好的要领。
5. Once you find it, you have to pour yourself into it. If you find the work you love, you’ve been given a gift. Don’t spoil it — truly pour yourself into that work. That doesn’t mean you should ignore the other loves in your life, including family and friends, but when you’re working, you should
yourself completely to that work.
5、一旦找到,全情投入。如果你找到了你心中最理想的那份职业,你就相当于获得了一份绝好的人生礼物。千万不要破坏这份美好,你要真正把自己投入进去。这不是说你要忽略掉家庭、朋友等等其他的美好,一旦你在工作,全力以赴去工作。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐