一道英语翻译问题,请大家帮忙

下载翻译插件请选择您当前的浏览器,下载对应的插件:其他浏览器正在火热开发中...你的常用语种在这里ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ输入文字或网址,即可翻译努力翻译中...一道英语题,请大家帮忙!!_百度知道
一道英语题,请大家帮忙!!
要求写120个单词!,写一下高中老师吧题目是《My Best Teacher》,以高中水平写!!。写我一生中最好的老师, 谢谢 !
提问者采纳
You see, a small moutm your friendMy Best English teacherMy English teacher is Miss Mt sure how to answer one of heDon’t be shy.
Thank you Miss May. In my heart, you will always be my best teacher. She is tall and thin with long hair. I don’t think aI repeated my sentence in a louder voice. Miss May came and said to me ,m sure you can do it very well. I answered it in a low voice! I am a middle school student now. She is thirty years old, I&#39. &t shy any more, I&#39.
After that. She has got black eyes, I
I will remember Miss May forever, just try. She is very kind to us,&quot.
Once I wasn&#39. She is from Shaoxing, just as Miss May expected
提问者评价
你是第一个回答的! 谢谢你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
《My Best Teacher》
Just arrived high school's, has known very many teachers and schoolmate. However the impression deepest must be mathematics teacher, he is one has the characteristic teacher very much. Including his character, appearance, teaching style ......
On him practices divination is interesting, one day he asks us:“You knew what my nickname does call?”Then he sees us not to have what reflection, then also said: “Several days have told you again.”Crossed a while he also to say that,“My nickname calls log actually.”We all are bewildered, he also said:“is a mathematics mark, two days you have been able to study.”Caused yackets.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
因为ninth 前面不能加 the ,原因是前面并不是一个特定的人,因为这句话前面没有提过Tom,Tom是第一次出现,所以只能用a,不能用th...
似乎没有人愿意来做地,提高点悬赏分会好些的。
句子的进本意思是:
于红是一个有天赋的歌手,但从未涉足这门艺术,因此,有一点借助其女儿而生活因素。她能够想...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'一道英语问题,请大家帮帮忙(需要解析)3.Zhou Libo is Shanghai's favorite funny man.He is good at making people laugh.His lively shows were _______ hoy that tickets sold out in minutes.A.veryB.tooC.suchD.so5.I still remember my first teac_百度作业帮
一道英语问题,请大家帮帮忙(需要解析)3.Zhou Libo is Shanghai's favorite funny man.He is good at making people laugh.His lively shows were _______ hoy that tickets sold out in minutes.A.veryB.tooC.suchD.so5.I still remember my first teacher _______ we haven't seen each other for a long time.A.ifB.untilC.thoughD.because
3.D so..that...太.以至于.5.C if 表条件,意为 如果until时间,直到though 即使,尽管because因为
其他类似问题
第一个选D,so...that... 如此......以至于......第二个选C,我依然记得我的启蒙老师尽管我们多年未见。
so……that 结构
非常……以至于……C 意思是虽然
第2题为什么不选A啊?
3. A very5.C though
2题是c 1题a
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐