求一首英语翻译诗歌要带翻译,最好,再来个对...

求一首英文诗歌,短篇的,带中文翻译_百度知道
求一首英文诗歌,短篇的,带中文翻译
因为小弟我要英语演讲,所以大家请帮帮啊
有更容易的吗?
提问者采纳
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.真正的朋友是一个可以援手帮助并感动你心扉的人。There's always going to be people that hurt you,so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.别人常常伤害你,所以你该继续付出信任,并小心挑选你下次信任的人。Make youself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.在你想了解别人也想让别人了解你之前,先完善并了解自己。Remember:Whatever happens,happens for a reason.要记住:任何事情的发生都有因有起。How many people actually have 8 true friends?Hardly anyone I know.But some of us have all right friends and good friends.有多少人可以拥有八个真正的朋友?就我所知少之又少。但我们会有泛泛之交和好友。Dreams 梦想---Langston HughesHold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想, For if dreams die 梦想若是消亡Life is a broken-winged bird 生命就象鸟儿折了翅膀 That can never fly. 再也不能飞翔 Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,For when dreams go 梦想若是消丧Life is a barren field 生命就象贫瘠的荒野,Frozen only with snow 雪覆冰封,万物不再生长
其他类似问题
英文诗歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙找一篇60字左右的英文诗歌!最好有中文翻译!不要太深奥!
帮忙找一篇60字左右的英文诗歌!最好有中文翻译!不要太深奥! 5
Friends, is a desert spring, the jet was on the bridge, is the shortage of a rainy night outside lights, the juvenile is in possession of the ground floor of an altar wine. No friends, there will be no world wide. Maybe busy people will forget the past, the environment may change the original self, but through the years with friends, will never forget.```````
等待您来回答
腾讯游戏领域专家您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&
一首英语诗歌的翻译,让人体会难以言喻的中国文字之美
时间:14-02-20来源:
一首英语诗歌的翻译,让人体会难以言喻的中国文字之美
【原文】:
You say that you love rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your windows when wind blows. This is why I am afraid, you say that you love me too.
【译一(普通版)】
你说你爱雨,但当细雨飘洒时你却撑开了伞;你说你爱太阳,但当它当空时你却看见了阳光下的暗影;你说你爱风,但当它轻拂时你却紧紧地关上了自己的窗子;你说你也爱我,而我却为此烦忧。
【译二 (文艺版)】:
你说烟雨微芒,兰亭远望;后来轻揽婆娑,深遮霓裳。你说春光烂漫,绿袖红香;后来内掩西楼,静立卿旁。你说软风轻拂,醉卧思量;后来紧掩门窗,漫帐成殇。你说情丝柔肠,如何相忘;我却眼波微转,兀自成霜。
【译三 (诗经版)】:&子言慕雨,启伞避之。子言好阳,寻荫拒之。子言喜风,阖户离之。子言偕老,吾所畏之。
【译四(离骚版)】:
君乐雨兮启伞枝,君乐昼兮林蔽日,君乐风兮栏帐起,君乐吾兮吾心噬。
【译五(七言绝句版)】:&恋雨却怕绣衣湿,喜日偏向树下倚。欲风总把绮窗关,叫奴如何心付伊。
【译六(七律压轴版)】:&江南三月雨微茫,罗伞叠烟湿幽香。夏日微醺正可人,却傍佳木趁荫觥霜风清和更初霁,轻蹙蛾眉锁朱窗。怜卿一片相思意,尤恐流年拆鸳鸯。
责编:study&&&
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络上收集,供仅参考试用,正式学习请到书店购买正版教材。试用资料有效性和正确性也无法保证。本站并不拥有这些资料的版权,版权属于原版权所有人。
上一篇:下一篇:没有了
欣赏了此听力的朋友还欣赏了:
&&&&&&&&&&英语翻译!要常用的!不要用软件翻译!符合正常语序的! 翻译:今天,我给大家分享一首我最爱的诗歌,_百度知道
英语翻译!要常用的!不要用软件翻译!符合正常语序的! 翻译:今天,我给大家分享一首我最爱的诗歌,
英语翻译!要常用的!不要用软件翻译!符合正常语序的!翻译:今天,我给大家分享一首我最爱的诗歌,叫做《未选择的路》还翻译下这句:你们可以看着你们的卷子
提问者采纳
Today, I'd like to share one of my favorite poem with you, that is The Road Not Taken.
You could look at your paper.
纯手打,求采纳。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
Today I will share with you a poem called The Road Not Taken.You may follow the paper while I am reading it.
Today, I'm gonna share with you guys one of my favorite poetry called ' The Unselected Road'You can look at your papers.paper 的复数 papers 是专指卷子的意思thanks
Today I'd like to share with you one of my favorite poem called...
You may read your paper.
Today, i want to share a poem
named &书名你看着翻译&,which is my most
favorite one.
纯手打的啊
第二句you can look at. your paper
Today I'd like to share with you my favourite poetry.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文诗《Youth》原文,最好有中文翻译。_百度知道
求一首英文诗《Youth》原文,最好有中文翻译。
提问者采纳
YouthYouth i i it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red l it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a v it is the freshness of the deep springs of life.Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease. This often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20. Nobody grows old merely by a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals.Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. Worry, fear, self-distrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust.Whether 60 or 16, there is in every human being’s heart the lure of wonders, the unfailing appetite for what’s next and the joy of the game of living. In the center of your heart and my heart, there i so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, courage and power from man and from the infinite, so long as you are young. When your aerials are down, and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism, then you’ve grown old, even at 20; but as long as your aerials are up, to catch waves of optimism, there’s hope you may die young at 80. 译文:青春
青春不是年华,而是心境;青春不是桃面、丹唇、柔膝,而是深沉的意志,恢宏的想象,炙热的恋情;青春是生命的深泉在涌流。
青春气贯长虹,勇锐盖过怯弱,进取压倒苟安。如此锐气,二十后生而有之,六旬男子则更多见。年岁有加,并非垂老,理想丢弃,方堕暮年。
岁月悠悠,衰微只及肌肤;热忱抛却,颓废必致灵魂。忧烦,惶恐,丧失自信,定使心灵扭曲,意气如灰。
无论年届花甲,拟或二八芳龄,心中皆有生命之欢乐,奇迹之诱惑,孩童般天真久盛不衰。人人心中皆有一台天线,只要你从天上人间接受美好、希望、欢乐、勇气和力量的信号,你就青春永驻,风华常存。 、一旦天线下降,锐气便被冰雪覆盖,玩世不恭、自暴自弃油然而生,即使年方二十,实已垂垂老矣;然则只要树起天线,捕捉乐观信号,你就有望在八十高龄告别尘寰时仍觉年轻。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐