英语翻译高手快来翻译一下

- 宽带山KDS
主题:出个NOKIA 8800
来自:保密&
发帖:0+0&
QQ 4800969
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
发帖:1+1&
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
...第1楼...
来自:上海&
发帖:60+911&
8800是NOKIA的好机器,何必专门注册个马甲来卖呢??
卖个手机又不是什么见不得人的事情
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
发帖:50+969&
有句刚句么多少拧会花那么多钱买个这样的手机实用还是很重要饿
........QQ
发帖:193+24998&
时间能冲淡一切,时间也能证明一切!
发帖:0+5&
疑问,为什么楼主说2000 你说2500
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
出个NOKIA 8800英语高手快来翻译一下_百度知道
英语高手快来翻译一下
但是我更认为林月如的故事更加感人。仙剑一的剧情是非常感人的,永恒的经典,非常迷人的,在游戏中。在仙剑一的所有人物当中,但这并不是说我就不喜欢赵灵儿,仗义疏财,不惜牺牲自己的性命,我最喜欢李逍遥和林月如。仙剑是一款角色扮演游戏,所以我更加喜欢林月如,她为了救李逍遥,李逍遥是一位英雄。他信守诺言,她也是非常美丽,这让所有人都为之感动,身为一个普通人在仙剑所有的系列之中,我最喜欢仙剑一,是一位不折不扣的大侠,我记得第一次玩的时候我忍不住哭了。仙剑一是公认的最经典的仙剑系列。在我心中。永恒的仙剑
He is a true warrior who
keeps his words and is generous in aiding needy people , Li is a hero , Everlasting classic. Chinese Paladin is a role-playing game, in the game . It is recogized as the most classical Chinese Paladin series. Among all the characters in Chinese Paladin 1 , I like Li xiaoyao and Lin yueru best, as story, this sacrifice moved all the people , but it is not that I don&#39, she sacrificed her life to save Li , I can still remember clearly that I cannot help crying when I ft like Zhao linger , she is very beautiful and charming . Everlasting Chinese Paladin , it is only because that I am more moved by Lin&#39.In my heart , so I like Lin more. The plot of Chinese Paladin 1 is very impressiveAmong all series of Chinese Paladin , I like the Chinese Paladin 1 best
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
At the immortal sword all serieses, I most like immortal sword.The immortal sword is recognized as one of the most classic series.At the immortal sword one of all of the people, I like Li Xiaoyao and Lin Yueru, but this is not to say that I don't like Zhao, she is very beautiful, very charming, but I think that Lin Yueru's story is more moving, in the game, she in order to save Li Xiaoyao, at the expense of his own life, as a ordinary people, so it all be moved, so I more like Lin Yueru.In my mind, Li Xiaoyao is a hero.He was true to his word, be generous in aiding needy people, is a hundred-percent heroes.Xian Jianyi's story is very touching, I rememb...
In all the series of xianjian, I most like fairy One.
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高手来翻译一下这句话
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友pengyuhui917遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏50沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
Vick is serving a 23-month sentence for bankrolling a dogfighting ring.
这句话到底说这个人犯了什么罪啊?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
维克是服务三个月判决为斗狗。
—— 尼艾尼
这里的ring是“团伙、帮派”的意思啊。
■[usu. with modifier]a group of people drawn together due to a shared interest or goal, especially one involving illegal or unscrupulous activity.
(尤指从事非法或不道德活动的)团伙,帮派,小集团
the police had been investigating the drug ring.
警察一直在调查这贩毒团伙。
Vick is serving a 23-month sentence for bankrolling a dogfighting ring.
Vick因资助一个斗狗(比赛、赌博)团伙而将服刑23个月。
—— cjhzx
Vick因为资助聚众斗殴的帮派而正服刑23个月。
—— 鬼·译
相关其他知识点只会抄袭别人的劳动,无耻!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
永远支持大罗!
现在身体太胖,原来靠技术和速度,但现在失去了速度优势,并且从他的几脚射门来看,脚法不如02年世界杯
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'英语高手,快来帮我翻译一下啊!!!急!!!_百度知道
英语高手,快来帮我翻译一下啊!!!急!!!
悲剧性;宗教性,自由理想破灭;机智勇敢。紧急求助!!拜托了!、宗教性三个方面来论述:蔑视权威!!!!!!:《西游记》;护僧西天取经、拔刀相助的英雄气概孙悟空形象的思想意蕴探究摘要:大闹天宫失败、追求自由解放的叛逆精神!!!谢谢哈 。本文主要从英雄性,其身上体现出丰富的思想意蕴。宗教性主要从“孙悟空”名字所具有的佛教内涵以及孙悟空形象所具有的佛教思想来论述!!!。关键词!。悲剧性主要体现在以下两个方面;孙悟空!!,被压五行山、悲剧性、反对束缚!翻得越快越好越得高分哦!!;英雄性。英雄性主要表现在以下三个方面!;路见不平!、百折不挠的斗争精神,天性受到摧残,行为受到束缚:孙悟空是《西游记》中作者着墨最多的人物形象!
提问者采纳
her body manifests the rich thought implication. The hero mainly displays in the following three aspects. The tragedy mainly manifests in the following two aspects, lends a hand in eme Resourceful and courageous, the author inks mMonkey& Sun Wukong, the instinct receives devastatesThe Sun Wukong image&#39, the behavior receives the fetter. This article mainly from the hero, is pressed five lines of mountains: The greatly noisy heavenly palace defeat, the religious thre.Monkey&quot, pursue free liberation rebel spirit, opposition fetter: Sun Wukong is &quot: Defy authority, is disilluss thought implication inquir Hero, on his&#47: &quot, indomit T Lu J Religious. The Buddhism thought which from “Sun Wukong” religious mainly the name has the Buddhism connotation which as well as the Sun Wukong im Protects the monk Western Paradise to learn from experienced people
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
楼上的是怎么译的,楼主让我帮你译一篇吧,
Significance and Exploration of Sun Wukong’s thoughts/minds.
Abstract: The Monkey King, Sun Wukong is the main character in the classical novel “Journey to the West”. He has perfectly illustrated the richful thoughts and meaningful significance. This text discourses mainly in three different aspects—heroic nature, thespian nature, religious nature.
The heroic nature mainly established itself in the following three aspects: despises the authority, opposes the restrictions, a rebellious spirit that pursuit fr intelligent and brave, a fighting spirit undaunted by repeated s...
Sun Wukong is &Monkey& the author inks most character image, his/her the body upper body appears the rich thought implication.This article mainly from the hero, the tragedy, the religious three aspects elaborates.The hero mainly displays in following three aspects: Despises the authority, the opposition fetter, the pursue free lib Resourceful and courageous, indomit Lu Jian uneven, lends a hand in emergency heroic spirit.The tragedy mainly manifests in following two aspects: The greatly noisy heavenly palace defeat, is pressed five lines of mountains, ideally is
Protects the monk Western P...
Significance and Exploration of Sun Wukong’s thoughts/minds.Abstract: The Monkey King, Sun Wukong is the main character in the classical novel “Journey to the West”. He has perfectly illustrated the richful thoughts and meaningful significance. This text discourses mainly in three different aspects—heroic nature, thespian nature, religious nature.
The heroic nature mainly established itself in the following three aspects: despises the authority, opposes the restrictions, a rebellious spirit that pursuit fr intelligent and brave, a fighting spirit undaunted
see injustice on the road and draw his sword to ...
Significance and Exploration of Sun Wukong’s thoughts/minds.Abstract: The Monkey King, Sun Wukong is the main character in the classical novel “Journey to the West”. He has perfectly illustrated the richful thoughts and meaningful significance. This text discourses mainly in three different aspects—heroic nature, thespian nature, religious nature.
The heroic nature mainly established itself in the following three aspects: despises the authority, opposes the restrictions, a rebellious spirit that pursuit fr intelligent and brave, a fighting spirit undaunted
see injustice on the road and draw his sword to ...
Sun Wu Kong is accumulated being that the most personage image , it's on one's body embody out rich thought intention &Pilgrimage to the West& be hit by an author. Mainly, from the hero , tragedy , religion, about three aspect discusses the main body of a book. The hero is shown mainly in three the following aspect: Show contempt for authority , oppose the spirit binding up , running after rebelling against th Brave and steadfast , dauntless fight The road sees injustice , the heroic mettle drawing a sword and rendering help. Tragedy embodies in two the following aspect mainly: Be created a tremendous uproar fa...
参考资料:
孙悟空形象的思想意蕴探究=Sun Wu Kong image thought intention accumulates an exploration
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐