英文厉害的高手快来帮忙翻译写一段话话啊

求高手帮我翻译英语。不要复制翻译机器的了,都是语法错误。&br/&1.你来过广东中山吗?&br/&2.你会玩魔方吗?&br/&3.为什么不可以呢?&br/&4.你觉得我好在哪里?&br/&5.你喜欢的女生是什么类型的?&br/&6.澳大利亚的女生很漂亮吗?你喜欢她们吗?&br/&7.你什么时候开始读大学?
求高手帮我翻译英语。不要复制翻译机器的了,都是语法错误。1.你来过广东中山吗?2.你会玩魔方吗?3.为什么不可以呢?4.你觉得我好在哪里?5.你喜欢的女生是什么类型的?6.澳大利亚的女生很漂亮吗?你喜欢她们吗?7.你什么时候开始读大学? 25
Have you ever been&to Zhongshan,Guangdong?Can you play the rubik's cube? Why not?Why do you think& good of me?What style of girls do you like?Are the girls beautiful in Australia?Do you like them?When did you go to college?
提问者 的感言:真心佩服你,谢谢!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家那位会英语的高手来帮我啊?请把这些短语用英语翻译
那位会英语的高手来帮我啊?请把这些短语用英语翻译 35
1.因·····而感谢
2.用英语 用汉语
3.一张中国的地图
4.一串钥匙
5.一双鞋 一条裤子
7.玩电脑游戏
8.给某人大电话拨什么号
9.一张我的全家福
10.把某物带给某人&& 某地
11.把某物给某人带来
12.需要做某事
13.需要某物
14.让我们一起做某事吧
15.参加体育运动
19.那听起来不错
20.喜欢做某事
21跑步明星
23某物的价格
24我可以帮你忙么
25想要某物 想要做某事
26以一种很好的价格出售
27看一看某物
28什么种类的电影
29廉价出售
30学习关于中国历史
32假如音乐俱乐部
33汉语说得好
34和某人相处得好
35擅长与某事 擅长于做某事
36帮助某人做某事
39上学& 回家
40到达学校& 到达家里
41喜欢听音乐
43给某人写信
44给某人最好的祝福
45忙于做某事
46在午餐之前 在午餐之后
47对某人是严格的
48和谁一起玩
49和谁一起到处跑
50多么有趣的吃早餐时间
51对某人来说做某事是·····(形容词)
52对某人来说是做某事的时间了
1.因·····而感谢thank ... for ...
2.用英语 用汉语 in English&&&& in&Chinese
3.一张中国的地图 a map of China
4.一串钥匙a bunch of keys
5.一双鞋 一条裤子a pair of shoes&&&&&&&&&&&&& a pair of trousers
7.玩电脑游戏 play computer games
8.给某人大电话拨什么号 give ... a call&&&&&&&&&&& Which number should be dialed?
9.一张我的全家福 a photo of my family
10.把某物带给某人&& 某地 bring sth. to sb.to some place
太多了,你分段提问吧。
11.把某物给某人带来
12.需要做某事
13.需要某物
14.让我们一起做某事吧
15.参加体育运动
19.那听起来不错
20.喜欢做某事
11.把某物给某人带来bring sth. to sb
12.需要做某事need to do sth
13.需要某物need sth
14.让我们一起做某事吧let's do sth together
15.参加体育运动take part in sports
16.看电视watch Tv
17.看电影see a movie / go to the cinema
18.打篮球play basketball
19.那听起来不错That sounds wonderful / good.
20.喜欢做某事like doing sth. / like to do sth.
21跑步明星
23某物的价格
24我可以帮你忙么
25想要某物 想要做某事
26以一种很好的价格出售
27看一看某物
28什么种类的电影
29廉价出售
30学习关于中国历史
21跑步明星a running star
22多少钱how much does it cost?
23某物的价格the price of sth.
24我可以帮你忙么Can I help you?
25想要某物 想要做某事want sth. / want to do sth.
26以一种很好的价格出售sell at a very good price
27看一看某物have a look at sth.
28什么种类的电影what kind of movie?
29廉价出售sell cheaply / sell at a low price
30学习关于中国历史learn history about China
32假如音乐俱乐部
33汉语说得好
34和某人相处得好
35擅长与某事 擅长于做某事
36帮助某人做某事
39上学& 回家
40到达学校& 到达家里
31在周末at weekends
32假如音乐俱乐部for example, the music club
33汉语说得好speak Chinese well
34和某人相处得好get along well with sb.
35擅长与某事 擅长于做某事be good at sth. / be good at doing sth.
36帮助某人做某事help sb. (to) do sth.
37看书read a book
38吃早餐have breakfast
39上学& 回家go to school / go home
40到达学校& 到达家里arrive at school / arrive home
41喜欢听音乐
43给某人写信
44给某人最好的祝福
45忙于做某事
46在午餐之前 在午餐之后
47对某人是严格的
48和谁一起玩
49和谁一起到处跑
50多么有趣的吃早餐时间
51对某人来说做某事是·····(形容词)
52对某人来说是做某事的时间了
41喜欢听音乐like listening to music
42在早晨in the morning
43给某人写信write (a letter) to sb.
44给某人最好的祝福give the best wishes to sb.
45忙于做某事be busy doing sth.
46在午餐之前 在午餐之后before lunch / after lunch
47对某人是严格的be strict with sb.
48和谁一起玩play with ...
49和谁一起到处跑run all over with ...
50多么有趣的吃早餐时间what funny breakfast time
51对某人来说做某事是·····(形容词)It's ... for sb. to do sth.
52对某人来说是做某事的时间了It's time for sb to do sth.
加如音乐俱乐部
不好意思 打错了
加入音乐俱乐部
又打错了吧?应该是加入音乐俱乐部吧?
join a music club
这么多题,再加分哦!
其他的答案只要第一个是
Because · · · 1 · · and thanks
那肯定是机器翻译的了
提问者 的感言:Thank you 要不是你 我就要被英语老师KO了
其他回答 (3)
Because · · · 1 · · and thanks2. In English with Chinese3. A map of China4. A bunch of keys5. A pair of shoes of pants7. To play computer games8. To one's telephone number? What dial9. A photo of my family10. Something to bring someone somewhere11. Something to bring to sb12. Need to do something13. Need something14. Let's do something15. Go in for sportsWatching TV 16.Movie 17.18 play basketball.19. That sounds good20. Like to do STH21 running star22 how much money23 something price24 May I help you25 want something to want to do STH26 with a good price for sale27 see something28 what kind of movies29 sell cheap30 to learn about Chinese history31 at the weekend32 if music club33 Chinese well said34 and someone get along well35 and good something good at something36 help sb. To do STH37 reading38 breakfast39 school home40 arrived at the school arriv...
Because · · ·& · · and thanks不对吧
应该是thank ... for ...
1 Because · · ·& · · and thanks
2. In English with Chinese
3. A map of China
4. A bunch of keys
5. A pair of shoes of pants
7. To play computer games
8. To one's telephone number? What dial
9. A photo of my family
10. Something to bring someone somewhere
11. Something to bring to sb
12. Need to do something
13. Need something
14. Let's do something
15. Go in for sports
16.Watching TV&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 17.&Watching movies18 play basketball.
19. That sounds good
20. Like to do STH
21 running star
22 how much money
23 something price
24 May I help you
25 want something to want to do STH
26 with a good price for sale
27 see something
28 what kind of movies
29 sell cheap
30 to learn about Chinese history
31 in weeks ?31 at the weekend
32 if music club
33 Chinese well said
34 and someone get along well
35 and good something good at something
36 help sb. To do STH
37 reading
38 breakfast
39 school home
40 arrived at the school arrive home
41 likes to listen to music
42 in the morning
43 give somebody wrote
44 for sb best wishes
45 busy doing STH
46 after lunch before lunch
47 to someone is strictly
48 and who play together
49 and who run everywhere together
50 how interesting breakfast time
51 for sb. To do STH. Is · · · · · (adjectives)
52 to do STH for sb the time
1 thank for...
2&use/speak/know English& use/speak/know Chinese
3 a map of China
4 a&handful of keys
5 a pair of shoes&& a pair of trousers
6 O.o 没有!
7 play computer games
8 dial ....... to call someone
9 i picture/photo/photogragh &of my family
10 bring带给/pass递给/send带给(人不过来)&something to sb/sp
11 fetch过去拿来 sth to sb
12 need to do/ be required to do/
13 need sth/ call for sth/ require sth
14 let us do sth altogether
15 participate in/play sports
16 watch television/TV
17 watch(正在看)/see&a看完了 或者要去看& movie
18 play basketball
19 that sounds good/great/nice/beautiful/not ball/perfect/fantastic/amazing/lovely
20 love doing sth/to do sth&&&& like doing sth/ to do sth&&&& be keen on doing sth&&&&& be interested in doing sth&&& be in favour of doing sth&&&
21 great /excellent/famous runner
22 how much
23 the price of sth
24 can i help you?/what can i do for you?
25 want/desire/yearn for/be affer/be looking for/wishi&for& &sth
&&&&& want/would like to do sth&
26 selling at a good price
27 have a look/glance at sth
28 what sort/kind of movie
29 on sale
30 lean/study Chinese history
31 at weekends
32 join/enter/take part in/participate in& the club
33 speek good Chinese/Mandarin 普通话
34 get along well with sb
35 be good at/ do well in/be skilled at&&&&& sth/doing sth
36 help sb do sth
37 read books
38 have breakfast
39 go to school&&& go/return/come back home&&&&&& go/return/come back to my place/to my house
40 arrive at/reach school&&& arrive/be&back&home
41 love music
42 in the morning&&某一天早成&&&&& at morning
43 write to /drop a line to
44 best wishes for 比较常用/to也可以&you
45 be busy to do/doing/at sth
46 before lunch& after lunch
47 be stricted at
48 play with
49 play around with
50 what an amazing time for breakfast 巨傻的感叹句 别的说法懒得打字了
51 it is .... to sb/.....for sb to do sth
52 it is for sb to do sth
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语高手快来帮忙阿!用英语介绍麻省理工学院,并注汉语翻译,急啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
英语高手快来帮忙阿!用英语介绍麻省理工学院,并注汉语翻译,急啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Occupying 153.8 acres alongside the Charles, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) provides an intellectual counterweight to the otherwise working-class character of East Cambridge. Originally established in Allston in 1865, MIT moved to this more auspicious campus across the river in 1916 and has since risen to international prominence as a major center for theoretical and practical research in the sciences. Both NASA and the Department of Defense pour funds into MIT in exchange for research and development assistance from the university's best minds.
  The campus buildings and geography reflect the quirky, nerdy character of the institute, emphasizing function and peppering it with a peculiar notion of form. Everything is obsessively numbered and coded: you can go to E15 (the Weisner Building) for a lecture in 4.103 (advanced computer-assisted design), which, of course, gets you no closer towards a degree in 17 (political science)。 Behind the massive pillars that guard the entrance of the Rogers Building, at 77 Massachusetts Ave, you'll find a labyrinth of corridors through which students can traverse the entire east campus without ever going outside - known to Techies as the Infinite Corridor. Atop the Rogers Building is MIT's best-known architectural icon, a massive gilt hemisphere called the Great Dome. Just inside the entrance to Rogers, you'll find the MIT Information Center (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm), which dispenses free campus maps and advice.
  MIT has drawn the attention of some of the major architects of the twentieth century, who have used the university's progressiveness as a testing ground for some of their more experimental works. Two of these are located in the courtyard across Massachusetts Avenue from the Rogers Building. The Kresge Auditorium, designed by Finnish architect Eero Saarinen, resembles a large tent, though its real claim to fame is that it puzzlingly rests on three, rather than four, corners. In the same courtyard is the MIT Chapel, also the work of Saarinen. Shaped like a stocky cylinder and topped with abstract sculpture crafted from paper-thin metals, it's undoubtedly the city's least traditional religious space. The I. M. Pei-designed Weisner Building is home to the List Visual Art Center (Tues-Sun noon-6pm; free), which displays student works, often heavily influenced by science and involving a great deal of computer design, and more technologically impressive than visually appealing.
  Of perhaps more interest, down Massachusetts Ave at no. 265, is the MIT Museum (Tues-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat-Sun noon-5pm; $3, students and seniors $1.) The museum has two main permanent displays, the Hologram Museum and the Hall of Hacks, the latter of which provides a retrospective on the various pranks (&hacks&) pulled by techies. Among other things, the madcap funsters have placed a fake cow and a real MIT police car atop the Great Dome, and have wreaked havoc at the annual Harvard-Yale football game by landing a massive weather balloon in the middle of the gridiron. Both shows alone warrant a visit, though there are excellent rotating exhibits as well.
占地153.8亩的查尔斯一起,美国麻省理工学院(MIT)提供了智力抗衡东剑桥否则工人阶级的性质。奥尔斯顿始建于1865年,麻省理工学院搬到这个过河吉祥校园更在1916年已升至作为理论和实践研究在科学领域的重大国际中心突出。 NASA和国防部倒入麻省理工学院的研究和发展援助交换来自大学的精英资金。校园建筑和地理反映了有些古怪,该研究所书呆子性质,强调功能和尖刻的一种形式独特的概念了。一切都痴迷编号和编码:你可以去适配环(即魏斯纳大楼)在4.103的演讲(先进的电脑辅助设计),当然,可以让你建立一个没有接近17度(政治学)背后的巨大支柱守卫大楼的入口处罗杰斯在77马萨诸塞大街。,你会发现一个走廊,通过的学生可以遍历整个东校区不迷路以往外出 - 已知的无限走廊技术高手。罗杰斯建筑上盖的是麻省理工学院最知名的阿尔基tectural图标,一个巨大的镀金半球称为大圆顶。 326-7524的罗杰斯门口,你会发现美国麻省理工学院信息中心(星期一至五上午九时至下午5点),其中支取自由校园地图和建议。麻省理工学院,引起了20世纪,谁使用,作为其更多的实验部分工程试验场大学的先进性的主要建筑师关注的问题。其中两个位于马萨诸塞大街上从罗杰斯建筑在院子里。该克雷斯吉礼堂,由芬兰建筑师Eero Saarinen的设计,类似于一个大帐篷,但其真正的卖点是它令人费解基于三个,而不是4,角落。在同一庭院是麻省理工学院的教堂,也是宁工作。形状像一个矮胖缸和纸工艺抽象雕塑超薄金属突破,它无疑是城市的最传统的重ligious空间。在贝聿铭设计的魏斯纳大厦是家里的名单视觉艺术中心(星期二至星期日中午12时至下午六时,免费),它显示学生的作品,常严重影响,科学和涉及计算机设计很大,技术上更令人印象深刻的比视觉吸引力。也许更多的利益,在不降低马萨诸塞州大道。 265,是麻省理工学院的博物馆(星期二至星期五上午10点至下午5时,星期六,日中午12时至下午5点,3元,学生和老人1美元)。博物馆有两个主要陈列的全息博物馆和黑客大厅,其中后者提供了关于各种恶作剧(“黑客”)的技术人员撤出追溯。除其他外,的狂妄funsters,用这种假牛,一个真正的麻省理工学院的大圆顶之上警车,并已造成了严重破坏年度哈佛由降落在格里迪隆中大量的气象气球耶鲁大学足球比赛。仅需要两个节目的访问,虽然有出色的旋转也展品。谢谢采纳!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家跪求英语翻译啊!!高手快来帮忙!!_百度知道
跪求英语翻译啊!!高手快来帮忙!!
还是其他什么。网络教学那么方便,可如果有问题不懂怎么办。另外上网的时候要注意。那你平时上网都做什么,也可以发邮件给老师,我知道了,几天之内应该会收到答复。我也好想有一台自己的电脑,网上信息很多?玩游戏。嗯,很方便的,也有不少的不良信息充斥着网络,需要经常看IT新闻?我已经很久不玩游戏了?对啊,还开通了网络,我还可以在论坛里和网友们讨论软件方面的问题,而通过网络可以更加方便快速地掌握最新消息。老师经常会在网上发布作业及其它相关的信息,网络提供了一个很好的平台供网友们交流?是的,这样我就可以更加方便地和我那些老同学联系,同时,更新快。除此之外,我一般上网更多的是看新闻。你加入了学校的网络教学吗。那真是太方便了!上星期买的?你可以在留言板里把你想问的问题写下,有不懂的东西也可以去网上问,还有一些写作技巧及听力资源下载等,我是学软件的?是真的吗听说你买了电脑
提问者采纳
now I know.I wish I can have my own computer so that I will be convenient to
keep touch with my classmates, which is very convenient.What do you usually do on the internet, even though there is more information on the Internet, as well as the approches and listening downloading information, right, I can just google it.I usually watch new. Moreover.Right?Ya.That is TOO convenient. Internet is a great tool for internet user to communicate., I often go to a BBS to communicate software problems with other internet users, so I need to check IT new which is more easy and convience for getting newest information. I amt been playing game for a long time?I haven&#39? Playing game or what else, you have to pay attenation to the negative information on Internet?You can leave your messages?Ya纯手工翻译I heard you brought a new computer.Additionally.Did you enroll in the Distance Education, but how about if I have problems. My teacher will hand out assingments and related information for us. The distance Education is so convenient. They will reply you as soon as they can, I also set the internet! Last week. If I have any question, or you may send a email to your instructors
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
The message board where you can ask your question in writing. Teachers are often available online operations and other relevant information.Ah;s network teaching do.You join the school&#39? Or something else. In addition, there do not understand things can also go online to ask the network to provide a good platform for the exchange of online friends? Is it true, but if there are problems do not know how to do, through the network can more quickly and easily master the latest news, downloads and so on, there are a lot of bad information overlve been a long time do not play games.In addition? Play the game, at the same time, but also opened the network! Bought last week?Right ahI heard that you bought a computer, very convenient, I usually read the news online more often, I know, updates quickly, when the Internet should be aware that a lot of online information, so I can more easily and my old classmates are linked. Network teaching of convenience, I was learning the software needs to travel frequently to see IT news.It was so convenient, we can also send e-mail to the teacher within a few days should receive a reply.我也好想have a own computer, I can also be discussed by the online community forum software problems, and some writing skills and listening resources?Yes?I&#39.Then you usually have to do online
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁~~~~英语英语高手高手高高手啊!!~快来帮我翻译一下嘛。。。。_百度知道
~~~~英语英语高手高手高高手啊!!~快来帮我翻译一下嘛。。。。
这是一款特别适合在夏天时候喝的汤。它具有清热解暑,美白养颜的功效。
材料:鸭500克、冬瓜500克、姜3片
药材:薏米50克、扁豆30克、土伏苓3片
做法:1、鸭肉洗干净切大块;冬瓜去皮切大块。
2、将鸭块飞珐叮粹顾诔该达双惮晶水之后再洗干净,然后把药材洗干净。
3、再把药材和鸭块一起放入沙煲,加入足够的水。开始先用大火烧开,煮15分钟后转小火煲一个小时
4、最后加入冬瓜再煲一个小时。加入盐就可以关火了。
提问者采纳
This is one is especially suitable for drink soup in the summer time. It has clear heat good, whitening effect of colour.Material: duck 500 grams, wax gourd 500 grams, ginger 3 p珐叮粹顾诔该达双惮晶ieces Medicinal material: YiMi 50 grams, lentils, 30 grams, soil Indian buead 3 piecesMethods: 1, duck clean c Wax gourd peel cut into large pieces.2, will duck block after flying water wash, and then wash herbs.3, then medicines and duck blocks are brought together in sand boil, add enough water. First, bring to a boil and cook with fire after 15 minutes an hour to turn a small fire pot4, add gourd again an hour. Boil Add salt can turn off the heat.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
This is a particularly suitable time to drink the soup in the summer. It has Qingre, beauty whitening effect.
Ingredients: Duck 500 grams, 500 grams of melon, ginger 3 slices
Herbs: 50 g barley, lentils 30 grams of soil V Ling 3
Practice: 1,
Peel melon chunks.
2, after the duck pieces flying water wash clean, then clean the medicine.
3, then with herbs and duck pieces into the sand pot, add enough water. Start first with the fire to boil, cook for 15 minutes after the turn a small fire to burn for an hour
4, and finally joined the melon and then boil for an hour. Add salt to be off the fire.
this soup is quite for you in summer. it could
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 写一段话 的文章

随机推荐