帮忙翻译下面写一段话话

请高手在帮翻译下一段话(2)
the pin photodiode structure shown in Figure5.6is ,of course,idealized,In reality,the i-Si layer will have some small dopng.for example,if the sandwiched layer is lightly n-type doped it is labeled as a ν-layer an the structure is p+νn+.th_百度作业帮
请高手在帮翻译下一段话(2)
the pin photodiode structure shown in Figure5.6is ,of course,idealized,In reality,the i-Si layer will have some small dopng.for example,if the sandwiched layer is lightly n-type doped it is labeled as a ν-layer an the structure is p+νn+.the sandwiched ν-layer becomes a depletion layer with a small concentration of exposed positive donors.the field then is not entirely uniform across the photodiode.the field is maximum at the p+ν junction and decreases slightly across ν-Si to reach the n+side.as an approximation we can still consider the ν-Si layer as an i-Si layer .
(2) PIN光电二极管结构如图5.6所示,当然,仅是理想化的.事实上,i-Si层有一些微型杂质.例如,如果夹心层是少量的N型掺杂就标记为V-层并且结构是P+VN+.夹心v-层变成一个带有低浓度阴性材料的耗尽层.那么光电二极管横截面场就不是完全均匀的.P+V结场最大,V-Si层截面到N+一边轻微下降.作为一个近似值我们还要考虑I-Si 层.英语翻译请帮我翻译下面一段话 星期六下午两点我要上课 你能否来上课 下课后我们可以互相帮助对方提高外语_百度作业帮
英语翻译请帮我翻译下面一段话 星期六下午两点我要上课 你能否来上课 下课后我们可以互相帮助对方提高外语
I have lessons on 2 o'clock Saturday afternoon,can you attend the class?We can help each other to improve Englishi after class.
I have class to attend at 2 p.m. on Saturday.Can you attend the class?After the class,we can help each other to improve English.
您可能关注的推广回答者:请帮我翻译下面一段话
请帮我翻译下面一段话
In&the&last&decades&naming&convention&has&been&very&liberal&i&Denmark&and&today&you&almost&can&take&or&construct&any&name&-&this&goes&both&for&first&name&and&surname.&In&2006&we&had&the&latest&law&on&names.&According&to&this&law,&you&can&use&any&name&as&surname,&if&you&have&a&family&or&other&relation&to&that&name.&You&can&also&take&a&free&surname,&that&is&a&surname&used&by&at&least&2000&persons&(187&names).& You&can&change&your&name&(8.500&accepted&first&names&for&boys&and&11.000&first&names&for&girls)&as&you&like&it,&just&for&a&fee&on&DKK&440,-&(Change&of&name&when&you&get&married&or&have&registered&partnership&is&free).&You&can&also&take&the&surname&from&a&cohabiting&partner,&if&you&have&lived&together&for&at&least&2&years,&and&the&partner&accepts&it. Beacuse&of&these&liberal&naming&rules,&you&cannot&easy&figure&out&how&the&names&are&connected.&In&some&cases&you&see&Firstname&Mothersurname&FatherSurname&or&Firstname&FatherSurname&Mothersurname.&You&see&exaples&of&creating&new&surnames&like&FatherSurname-Mothersurname&or&Mothersurname-FatherSurname.&If&you&use&this&kind&of&convention,&you&can&see&names&which&includes&several&original&surnames. Frejas&name&was&created&in&that&way,&that&I&chose&her&firstname&and&that&she&got&her&middle&and&last&names&from&her&mother.&Beha&comes&from&an&early&hungarian&relative&-&Erichsen&is&the&Danish&family&name.
In&the&last&decades&naming&convention&has&been&very&liberal&i&Denmark&and&today&you&almost&can&take&or&construct&any&name&-&this&goes&both&for&first&name&and&surname.在过去的几十年里命名在丹麦一直很自由。如今你仍然可以用或已用过的大多数的名或姓。&In&2006&we&had&the&latest&law&on&names.在2006年我们有了关于命名的最新法律。&According&to&this&law,&you&can&use&any&name&as&surname,&if&you&have&a&family&or&other&relation&to&that&name.&You&can&also&take&a&free&surname,&that&is&a&surname&used&by&at&least&2000&persons&(187&names).& 根据这项法律,你可以用任何名字来做姓氏。如果你有家庭或其他关系与那名字有关,你同样可以拥有一个免费的姓氏,但那个姓氏至少被2000个人用过。You&can&change&your&name&(8.500&accepted&first&names&for&boys&and&11.000&first&names&for&girls)&as&you&like&it,&just&for&a&fee&on&DKK&440,-你可以改成你喜欢的名字&(8500个男用名和11000个女用名),只需要440个丹麦币。(Change&of&name&when&you&get&married&or&have&registered&partnership&is&free).&You&can&also&take&the&surname&from&a&cohabiting&partner,&if&you&have&lived&together&for&at&least&2&years,&and&the&partner&accepts&it. 当你结了婚或登记了伙伴关系这改名就是免费的。你同样可以使用你同居伙伴的姓氏,如果你们在一起居住超过2年,当然还需经你同伴的同意。Beacuse&of&these&liberal&naming&rules,&you&cannot&easy&figure&out&how&the&names&are&connected.&由于这些自由的命名法则,你难以计算出有多少名字被链接。In&some&cases&you&see&Firstname&Mothersurname&FatherSurname&or&Firstname&FatherSurname&Mothersurname.&
在一些例子中,你可见姓母姓父姓或姓父姓母姓。
You&see&exaples&of&creating&new&surnames&like&FatherSurname-Mothersurname&or&Mothersurname-FatherSurname. 你也会见到一些新姓氏,像父姓-母姓&或母姓-父姓。If&you&use&this&kind&of&convention,&you&can&see&names&which&includes&several&original&surnames.
如果你试用这种结合方式,你可以看出包含原始姓氏的一些名字。Frejas&name&was&created&in&that&way,&that&I&chose&her&firstname&and&that&she&got&her&middle&and&last&names&from&her&mother.&
Frejas&这个名字就是以这种方式创造出来的,我选择她的姓,然后她自己取一个字,她的名则是来自他母亲的姓。
Beha&comes&from&an&early&hungarian&relative&-&Erichsen&is&the&Danish&family&name.Beha&来自早期早期与匈牙利有关的联系。&Erichsen&就是一个丹麦家庭式的名字。
^_^I hope you can agree with me.
的感言:谢谢!~~不过倒数那句是Freja's,是我偶像,嗯,就这样…非常感谢~
其他回答 (1)
在过去的几十年命名惯例一直都很开明,我今天你几乎可以丹麦或构建任何的名字——这都是第一名和姓。在2006年,我们有最新的法律上的名字。根据这个定律,你可以使用任何名字的姓氏,如果你有一个家庭或者其他有关那个名字。你也可以参加免费的姓氏,那是一个姓用至少2000人(图名字)。  你可以改变你的名字(8.500接受第一名男孩和女孩11.000名字),你喜欢它,只是在DKK 440 -(名字,当你结婚或生注册合伙是免费的)。你也可以从一个同居伴侣的姓氏,如果你有共同生活了至少2年的合作伙伴,接受它。    因为这些自由的命名规则,你不能轻易弄清楚这个名字是相互关联的。在有些情况下,你看到FatherSurname或名FatherSurname名Mothersurname Mothersurname。你看exaples创造新姓氏的FatherSurname-Mothersurname或Mothersurname-FatherSurname一样。如果你使用这种规则,你可以看到的名字包括几个原有的姓氏。    Frejas名字被创造出来,这样,我选择了她的名,当她中间,在她母亲的姓。行为来自早期匈牙利相对- Erichsen是丹麦人的姓。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮忙翻译一下下面的一段话
我需要写论文中的外文翻译 谢谢唐山市业余足球团体开展现状的调查研究
采用文献法、问卷调查法、数理统计法对唐山市业余足球团体开展现状进行调查与分析,研究结果显_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译一下下面的一段话
我需要写论文中的外文翻译 谢谢唐山市业余足球团体开展现状的调查研究
采用文献法、问卷调查法、数理统计法对唐山市业余足球团体开展现状进行调查与分析,研究结果显示:大部分受测对象对业余足球的热爱程度较高;业余爱好者活动时间相对集中;给比赛场地等相关设施带来一定压力;开展过程中遇到业余足球比赛少、场地条件差、政府部门支持度不够等问题.针对以上问题,本论文提出了业余足球在唐山市开展的合理化建议,为业余足球在唐山市更广泛开展提供帮助.关键词
唐山市 业余足球 团体 开展现状要人工翻译的
不要软件翻译的
软件翻译我也可以
就不会来让大家帮忙了 呵呵
The investigation of the present situation of the amateur football game development in Tangshan cityAbstract: in this article, we investigated and analysized the present situation of the amateur ...
Tangshan amateur soccer group situation investigationUsing literature, questionnaire and mathematical statistics in tangshan amateur soccer group in the investigation and analysis, the results sh...
您可能关注的推广请哪位高手帮我翻译一下下面一段话,有急用,谢谢!网络语言作为一种新型的交际工具,记录了网络生活的方方面面,引起了人们广泛的关注.本文在总结近年来关于网络语言的研究成果的基础上,对网络词语做文化心理_百度作业帮
请哪位高手帮我翻译一下下面一段话,有急用,谢谢!网络语言作为一种新型的交际工具,记录了网络生活的方方面面,引起了人们广泛的关注.本文在总结近年来关于网络语言的研究成果的基础上,对网络词语做文化心理上的分析,并简要的分析了网络词语所产生的影响.
纯人工翻译,质量不怕推敲!Cyber language,seen as a new type of tool for communication,records every aspect of internet life,which has widely raised public attention.Based on the summery of latest researching results of cyber language,this paper offers analysis of cyber language culturally and psychologically,as well as brief analysis of the effect brought by cyber language.
The network language as a new tool of communication, recording the network life aspects, has aroused widespread concern. This paper summarized the research results about network language in the world, do analysis of the culturalpsychology of network words, and a brief analysis of the impact of the network words.

我要回帖

更多关于 写一段话 的文章

随机推荐