各位英语高手们,帮帮忙,把下面写一段话话翻译成英语,加油吧!

跪求英语翻译!各位英语高手们帮帮忙,还有两个句子需要你们帮忙翻译哈.
跪求英语翻译!各位英语高手们帮帮忙,还有两个句子需要你们帮忙翻译哈.
1.我不认为成功仅仅与智力有关,其实很多好的品质如纯真.诚实.幽默和忠诚等,也可以帮助我们成功.
2.这两个毫无共同之处的人成了朋友,这倒不是因为他们从一开始就互相喜欢,而是因为他们曾在一起工作,互相帮助过.
I do not think success is only concerned with intelligence, a lot of good qualities such as innocence. honest.,humor and loyalty, can also help us succeed.
The two people who have nothing in common become friends, not because they liked each other from the beginning, but because they have to work together and help each other too.
其他回答 (2)
1.I don't think success has something with intellegence.Actually,much good quality like Innocence,honest,humor, loyalty and so on can help us lead to success as well.
1、I don't think success only concerned with intelligence ,but also concerned with a lot good qualities such as innocence ,honest, humor ,and loyalty and so on.They can help us succeed.或者& I don't think succeed link to intelligence merely.A lot& of good qualities such as innocent , honesty, humor , loyally and so on ,can help us succeeful.
2、the two person have nothing in common but they become&good friends.It's not that they&liked each other from start ,but that they haved worked together and helped each other before.
&
等待您来回答
外语领域专家各位英语高手们,帮忙翻译成英语,要押韵哦。谢谢!_百度知道
各位英语高手们,帮忙翻译成英语,要押韵哦。谢谢!
拍手拍手拍拍手。踏脚踏脚踏踏脚。手举高,手放下,手打开,转个圈。这是头,摇一摇。这是手,摆一摆。这是脚,踏一踏。这是腰,扭一扭。做体操,大家来。健康宝宝,ye ! ye ! ye !
提问者采纳
clap clap hands clap, step step feet step. hands up, and now down, hands open, and turn around. little head, shake and shake, these are hands, flip and flap. these are feet, step and steck. this is wrist, turn and twist. come to gym, come to me, healthy babe, hey, hey, hey!。。。你这得有人会RAP才能唱出来啊。。。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
这个难度挺大的,我建议你直接找找类似的英文儿歌。
也太抠了吧:要求挺高,就是不给分,咋整呢?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请高手们帮忙,把下篇短文译成 英语 多谢!
一大早,鲍威尔就接到了父亲的电话,得知陪伴了父亲7年的狗‘老虎’被人打死了。父亲是个乐天派老头,但声音显得疲惫。鲍威尔有些羞愧,一直忙于壮大自己的公司,他已经好久没有问候父亲了。
“为什么会这样?”鲍威尔叫了起来。“放高利贷的打了我一耳光,老虎为了救我,咬伤了三个人。”“您欠了高利贷者的钱?您缺钱吗?”接下来,父亲告诉鲍威尔由于赌钱,他在一天之内输掉了存款、车子和房子,还欠了高利贷者30万块钱(如果当天还的话),并向他求援。“我有这笔钱,”鲍威尔绝望地说,“卖了公司还可以剩两三万呢!”“我可怜的儿子,那你多年的努力不就都白费了吗?”“那有什么办法呢?如果我不还这笔钱,您就没有了安乐的晚年,或许......我也就没有了爸爸。”“谢谢你,儿子。那你何时替我换这笔钱呢?”“下午三点以前,”鲍威尔难过地说,“那时我想我已经卖出我的公司了。”
这时,听筒里传来熟悉的狗叫声,鲍威尔疑惑了:“爸爸,我好像听到了老虎的叫声,是它吗?”“就是它。”父亲又恢复了快乐的音调,“我的儿子,它没有死,我也没有欠高利贷。我只是提醒你,如果你连自己的财产都可以为我放弃的话,那么至少现在,你该回家看看我了。”
In an early morning, Powell received a phone call from his father. His father told Powell that Tiger, an old dog who accompanied him for 7 years, had been killed.
Although his father is an optimistic, he voice sounded exhausted.
Powell felt ashamed because he had been too busy with his company and had not pay much attentions to his father.
"Why? "Powell yelled.
"Some loansharking slapped me.
Tiger tried to save me by attacking the three other individuals.
"You borrowed money from usu
In an early morning, Powell received a phone call from his father. His father told Powell that Tiger, an old dog who accompanied him for 7 years, had been killed.
Although his father is an optimistic, he voice sounded exhausted.
Powell felt ashamed because he had been too busy with his company and had not pay much attentions to his father.
"Why? "Powell yelled.
"Some loansharking slapped me.
Tiger tried to save me by attacking the three other individuals.
"You borrowed money from usurer? Are you broke?"
Then, his father explained to Powell about his gambling.
In one day, he lost all of his savings, car, and house.
He also owed the usurer 300,000 pounds if he returned them within the same day.
His father asked Powell for money.
"I have the money," Powell said in despair,
"I can sell my company and still have 30,000 left."
"Oh poor son, then you would have wasted all the efforts that you put in for all these years."
"We don't have many options.
If you don't pay off that money, you will not be able to have a happy and comfortable life, perhaps. . . I will have no father."
"Thank you, son. Then when can I get the money?"
"Before 3:00 this afternoon,"Powell said in sorrow.
"I think I would have sold my company by then."
Suddenly, Powell heard a familiar dog bark in the background.
Powell suspected,"Dad, I think I just heard Tiger barked, is it him?"
"Yes, it is him." father answered happily.
"My son, Tiger is not dead and I do not have any loansharking. I just want to remind you that if can give up all your properties for me, then maybe now, you should come home and take a look at me."
回答数:62我是一准高三学生 求英语高手们帮帮忙 怎样快速提高阅读理解?_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:644,117贴子:
我是一准高三学生 求英语高手们帮帮忙 怎样快速提高阅读理解?收藏
而且我做英语试卷的时候时间总是不够,离考试结束还有30分钟的时候,我竟然还有一篇阅读理解、七选五、改错题和作文没有写,于是我先写完作文,再写改错题,基本上就没时间了,最后就蒙。 英语总不及格。 其实做阅读理解之前我的速度和其他人差不多,但是一到做阅读理解之后,我就比别人慢了好多,我的问题则是出在阅读上面。
我有总结过我阅读理解做得慢和正确率不高的原因,我不会翻译!我觉得翻译真的是个大问题
平时多练,积累词汇、、、
准高二路过~
这帖子,,,沉了吗
有没有人教教我怎么翻译!!
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 写一段话 的文章

随机推荐