参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!急求 一篇 200-300词的 英语 小故事(短文)大概一分钟演讲完的 谢谢啦 要带翻译呀。
时间: 来源: 编辑:sosola
急求 一篇 200-300词的 英语 小故事(短文)大概一分钟演讲完的 谢谢啦 要带翻译呀。10分 适合初中水平的 不要太难呀 谢谢啦 -2-7
急求 一篇 200-300词的 英语 小故事(短文)大概一分钟演讲完的 谢谢啦 要带翻译呀。
A tiger went about in search of other weaker animals for food. Once in his hunting, he happened to find a fox.“You won't dare to eat me,” said the fox, “as I am head of all animals appointed by God. It is against the will of God, if you eat me now. In case you don't believe what l say, let us go together. You just follow me as I go ahead to see if there is any animal that does not run away when I pass. ”The tiger agreed and went with the fox. Certainly he saw all the animals run away on seeing the fox. He thought they were afraid of the fox without knowing it was he himself that they feared.
Thefather and his sonsa
Father had a family of sons who were perpetually quarrelling among themselves. When he failed to heal their disputes by his exhortations, he determined to give them a practical illustration of t and for this purpose he one day told them to bring him a bundle of sticks. When they had done so, he placed the faggot into the hands of each of them in succession, and ordered them to break it in pieces. They each tried with all their strength, and were not able to do it.
He next unclosed the faggot, and took the sticks separately, one by one, and again put them into their hands, on which they broke them easily. He then addressed them in these words: "My sons, if you are of one mind, and unite to assist each other, you will be as this faggot, uninjured by all the atte but if you are divided among yourselves, you will be broken as
easily as these sticks."
父亲和孩子们
一位父亲有几个孩子,这些孩子时常发生口角。他丝毫没有办法来劝阻他们,只好让他们看看不合群所带来害处的例子。为了达到这个目的,有一天他叫他们替他拿一捆细柴来。当他们把柴带来时,他便先后地将那捆柴放在每一个孩子的手中,吩咐他们弄断这捆柴。他们一个个尽力去试,总是不能成功。
然后他解开那捆柴,一根根地放在他们手里,如此一来,他们便毫不费力地折断了。于是他就告诉他们说:「孩子们!如果你们大家团结一致,互相帮助,你们就像这捆柴一样,不能被你们的敌人折断;但如果你们自行分裂,你们就将和这些散柴一般,不堪一折了。」
The Goat and the Goatherd 山羊与牧羊人
A GOATHERD had sought to bring back a stray goat to his flock. He whistled and soun the straggler paid no attention to the summons. At last the Goatherd threw a stone, and breaking its horn, begged the Goat not to tell his master. The Goat replied, "Why, you silly fellow, the horn will speak though I be silent."
Do not attempt to hide things which cannot be hid.
很多山羊被牧羊人赶到羊圈里。有一只山羊不知在吃什么好东西,单独落在后面。牧羊 人拿起一块石头扔了过去,正巧打断了山羊的一只角。牧羊人吓得请求山羊不要告诉主人, 山羊说:“即使我不说,又怎能隐瞒下去呢?我的角已断了,这是十分明显的事实。”
这故事说明,明显的罪状是无法隐瞒的。 热心网友 A MISER sold all that he had and bought a lump of gold, which he buried in a hole in the ground by the side of an old wall and went to look at daily. One of his workmen observed his frequent visits to the spot and decided to watch his movements. He soon discovered the secret of the hidden treasure, and digging down, came to the lump of gold, and stole it. The Miser, on his next visit, found the hole empty and began to tear his hair and to make loud lamentations. A neighbor, seeing him overcome with grief and learning the cause, said, "P but go and take a stone, and place it in the hole, and fancy that the gold is still lying there. It will do you qu for when the gold was there, you had it not, as you did not make the slightest use of it."
Good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and I hope I can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now I will introduce myself briefly,I am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and I am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and I will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,I have passed CET4/6 with a ease. and I have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, I have attend
several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, I have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these I have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but I have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. I guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, I would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,I like my major packaging and I won't give up,if I can p......
搜E搜推荐文章一篇德语小故事,求翻译,谢谢-帮忙翻译一篇德语小
没有你要的?请搜索……
你现在正在浏览:
一篇德语小故事,求翻译,谢谢 帮忙翻译一篇德语小
一篇德语小故事,求翻译,谢谢
Aber. „ne seiner „Pathetischen Sonate“ erklingen.“ Beethoven zieht seinen Geldbeutel aus der der Tasche und gibt ihn der Frau. „Da nehmt“, sagt erDas Gewittgel. Beethoven sieht auf die Finger des M&dchens, die T&ouml. Es ist herrlich, wenn man die N Es spielt ja ausgezeich“ &#8222.“ Der Frau treten die Tr&n sind die Blumen im Walde und die Schmetterlinge auf der Wiese,出现一个Frau,就感觉很混乱;Eine Stimme hat si e, aber wir haben kein Geld für einen Lehrer。在这个故事最后. Er tritt ein. 和人教版小学语文的《月光曲》比,两个故事好像颇有出入, das Rauschen der B&che und der B&auml. Im Zimmer nabenan sitzt ein M&auml! Unsagbar sch&n ist die Musik der Natur! Darum kann ich dir nur sagen: „Besser blind als taub!“Das M&dchen macht ihm Platz. Er setzt sich ans Kdchen am Klier und spielt,而那篇小学课文今日找来一看;e. Eine Frau erhebt sich vom Sofa und sieht den Mann erstaunt an. „Kann das M&dchen nicht auch singen?“ fragt Beethoven die Fglich,何况关于月光曲的创作,好像两文差别很大, mein Kind, vier sch&ume. Beethoven geht zum Klier und tritt erschrocken zurück. Das M&dchen ist blind! Er greift sich ans Herz? Es spielt eine „Monddscheinsonate“, &#8222. Pl&tzlich sieht er Licht: Das ist die Werkstatt von einem Schuster. Es ist schon sp&t, aber der Schusternen in die Augen, und sie dankt dem Fdas ist für die erste Zeite. Is es m&ouml,所以我看到德文版并未阐明鞋匠和盲女是兄妹关系的时候,贝多芬说的是“盲总比聋好”么?这个德文版的难道是德国流传的, dann legt er die Hand auf das Haar des M&dchens und sagt: „Sch&ner ist der Gesang der V&ouml. Aber es reg noch, und Beethoven geht durch die Stra&szlig
结束后奔回家马上把这首临时创作的曲子写下来,但是他们没钱给她请老师教她唱歌弹琴,鞋匠说这个女孩嗓音很好,溪流树木的声音更加动听。。这篇文章和我们的语文课本《月光曲》讲的是两个故事:大自然的花草森林、草原上的蝴蝶很美。这篇文章讲的是贝多芬散步的时候看到有个鞋匠的女孩在弹奏他所创作的月光曲(贝多芬是聋子,他看着女孩的手指的移动看出来的),于是就有了我们耳熟能详的《月光奏鸣曲》,但是大自然的声音,像鸟儿的歌唱,看着对方嘴唇移动可以知道对方大概在说什么)靠,王zhiqiang的基础德语里面的课文阿。。:《月》讲的是贝多芬到一个女孩家坐在钢琴上看着月光临时创作了一首曲子。他对女孩说,于是他和鞋匠说了几句话(贝多芬会简单的读唇。当贝多芬走到这个女孩身边,突然发现这个女孩原来是盲人,于是十分震惊,所以“看不见要比听不见幸运”(贝多芬自己就听不见),于是贝多芬就吧自己的钱给了鞋匠
天已经晚了,但鞋匠还在工作着。隔壁的房间里。贝多芬正穿过街道,突然看到了一处灯光:它来自鞋匠的店铺。贝多芬看到了小姑娘的手指。没听错吧。他走进房间?小姑娘弹奏着“月光奏鸣曲”,一位夫人从沙发上站了起来,吃惊地看着进来的男人。“这位小姑娘还会唱歌吗。小姑娘是盲人!他被深深打动了。他抚摸着小姑娘的头发?”贝多芬问那位夫人!小姑娘给他让出了位置,他坐到钢琴旁。“她弹得非常好”“她拥有一副好嗓子,但我们没有钱给她请老师”。贝多芬从口袋里拿出钱袋,并将它交给那位夫人。“拿着”,他说,“这些用作首期费用。”那夫人眼里含着泪感谢面前的陌生人。贝多芬走向钢琴,突然非常震惊地后退了一步,说:“田野上的鲜花和草地上的蝴蝶是美丽的,但是,我的孩子,更美的是小鸟的歌声、小溪的潺潺声和树林的沙沙声,而最美的是大自然的音乐!我只想对你说‘盲总比聋好’”,他那“悲怆奏鸣曲”响了起来。“悲怆奏鸣曲”即贝多芬第8钢琴奏鸣曲in c-Moll op. 13, 是为他的朋友Karl von Lichnowsky王子而作雷电已经过去了,雨仍下着,一位小姑娘坐在钢琴旁弹着琴
求一篇德语小故事!:
皇帝的新装 不好意思 我只知道新求精上有这篇课文
meg_rahn | 发布于2007...201...
需要一些德语的小故事或者诗歌~~~急急急!!!:
我要参加一个德语朗诵比赛,有没有什么德语小文章、小故事或者是诗歌之类的,时间大概在2到3分钟~~~最...
德语小故事:
简单的德语小故事3分钟 1
德语小故事 5
请问德语中,beide和zwei的区别,能不能举两个例子。:
求德语小故事或德语笑话 5
求找一篇2分钟左右...2...
急求,德语短篇故事Evas Besuch(作者:Gabriele Wohnmann,嘉比丽勒 沃曼)...:
急求中文译文,最好还带又对这篇文章的分析(中文德语都行,最好是德语),... 德...
求一篇中国童话故事的德语版:
Der Fuchs und der Tiger  Der Fuchs begegnete einst...
也许你也感兴趣的内容

我要回帖

随机推荐