住在附近的英语日记带翻译翻译

I used to live in a small town with trees all around. There was no tall building and the only street was narrow. Just outside the town, there was a river. You can see different kinds of fish swimming in the clear water. People here lived a simple life.的翻译:我以前住在一个小镇周围的树木。有没有高大建筑,只有街道窄。只是外面的 town,有一条河。您可以看到不同种类的鱼在清澈的水中游泳。这里的人们过着简单的生活。 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
 I used to live in a small town with trees all around. There was no tall building and the only street was narrow. Just outside the town, there was a river. You can see different kinds of fish swimming in the clear water. People here lived a simple life.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
我以前住在一个小镇周围的树木。有没有高大建筑,只有街道窄。只是外面的 town,有一条河。您可以看到不同种类的鱼在清澈的水中游泳。这里的人们过着简单的生活。
 我在一个小镇曾经居住与树所有。 没有高层建筑,并且唯一的街道是狭窄的。 外部镇,有河。 您在清楚的水中能看不同的种类鱼游泳。 这里人们居住简单的生活。
 i用于生活在一个小镇,周围树木。 没有高层建筑和街道也较窄。 town,外面有一条河流的。 您可以看到不同种类的鱼的清水。 这里的人们生活在一个简单的生活。
我以前住在一个小镇周围的树木。有没有高大建筑,只有街道窄。只是外面的 town,有一条河。您可以看到不同种类的鱼在清澈的水中游泳。这里的人们过着简单的生活。英语达人进:“我住在这附近的酒店”这句话怎么翻译?谢啦!_百度知道
英语达人进:“我住在这附近的酒店”这句话怎么翻译?谢啦!
我住在学校附近的七天连锁酒店。几天以前我在网上定了几天的住宿。坐火车到了南京。从我的家乡到这里是大约两小时的车程。
提问者采纳
I'm staying at an inn somewhere near the school. I booked it online for a few nights.Then I took a train to Nanjing.It took me about 2 hours to get here from my hometown. 由于您没说你现在在哪儿,我就假定你已经在南京,住在那个酒店里了。
提问者评价
你很聪明~表扬~以及感谢,呵呵!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I'm living at Seven-Day Hotel near the school. Several days ago I booked the room online for a few days and came to Nanjing by train. It was about 2 hours drive from my home town.
达人的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁现今,人与人之间的关系变得越来越冷漠了,为什么会这样呢?综合来说有两大原因,第一,现在的居住环境不同,以前是一条村子,都是低层住宅,每一户紧挨一户人,周围也是亲戚,现在多了高楼大厦,当我们搬进去住时,每一户人都是陌生的。第二,社会治安不好,现在走在大路上也会有小偷,骗子多了,所以很多人都不想更不敢与陌生人建立关系.其实我们应该放下诚见,放开胸怀,多帮助他人,这样关系才会变好。的翻译:Today, relations between people and people have become more and more indifferent, why would this be? In summary there are two main reasons: first, now living environments, was previously a village, is a low rise residential, every household just one person, surrounded by relatives, more high-rise bu 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
现今,人与人之间的关系变得越来越冷漠了,为什么会这样呢?综合来说有两大原因,第一,现在的居住环境不同,以前是一条村子,都是低层住宅,每一户紧挨一户人,周围也是亲戚,现在多了高楼大厦,当我们搬进去住时,每一户人都是陌生的。第二,社会治安不好,现在走在大路上也会有小偷,骗子多了,所以很多人都不想更不敢与陌生人建立关系.其实我们应该放下诚见,放开胸怀,多帮助他人,这样关系才会变好。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Today, the relationship between people become more and more indifferent, why is it so? In summary, there are two reasons, first, and now living in different environments, formerly a village, low-rise housing, a person close to each household, is surrounded by relatives, are now more high-rise buildi
Today, relations between people and people have become more and more indifferent, why would this be? In summary there are two main reasons: first, now living environments, was previously a village, is a low rise residential, every household just one person, surrounded by relatives, more high-rise bu
Nowadays, between the human and human's relations became more and more indifferent, why could like this? The synthesis has two big reasons, first, the present environment is different, before is a village, all is the underlying bed housing, each household suffers a household person tightly, peripher
Nowadays, the relationship between people is becoming increasingly have become indifferent, why is this so? In short, there are two major reasons for the first, and now the living environment is different, and before a village, are those in the low-rise residential, every household around next door
Today, relations between people and people have become more and more indifferent, why would this be? In summary there are two main reasons: first, now living environments, was previously a village, is a low rise residential, every household just one person, surrounded by relatives, more high-rise bu

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐