“讲台”用英语怎么说?
09-06-02 &
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
你的飞机模型在讲台上英语怎么说?Your model plane is on the podium.为什么is 后面给了4个空?
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
添个副词just或right加强一下语气就搞定了.Your model plane is just/right on the podium.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
your model plane is on the platfrom desk.应该印错了吧
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:我们教室的前面有一张讲台,讲台上有12本新英语书。是什么意思?
我们教室的前面有一张讲台,讲台上有12本新英语书。
问题补充:
We have a classroom in front of the podium, there are 12 new books in English.
Our classroom in front of it a podium, there are 12 of our new English books.
Our classroom front has a platform, on the platform has 12 new English books.
We have a podium in front of the classroom, there are 12 new English books on stage.
We have a podium in front of the classroom, there are 12 new English books on stage.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!有一天,在上课时老师从讲台上不下心摔了下来,同学们急忙把老师背到了医务室因为老师受伤严重,所以住院了!这天,放学后同学们带着鲜花和水果去看老师。 的翻译是:正在翻译,请等待... 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
有一天,在上课时老师从讲台上不下心摔了下来,同学们急忙把老师背到了医务室因为老师受伤严重,所以住院了!这天,放学后同学们带着鲜花和水果去看老师。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
One day, in the classroom teachers from the rostrum, heart fell, students hurried back to his teacher because teachers were seriously injured, so the Clinic Hospital! The day after school, students will take the flowers and fruit to teachers.
One day, when attended class teacher from the platform under the heart has not fallen down, schoolmates carried hurriedly teacher arrived the medical office because teacher was injured seriously, therefore was hospitalized! This day, after is on vacation from school schoolmates to bring the fresh fl
相关内容&aQi princess 齐公主 & aJe t'aime Meng 正在翻译,请等待... & aPlease follow the steps below to set up Popular Screensavers for Instant Messaging and Email: 请跟随步如下设定普遍的屏幕保护程序为立即传讯和发电子邮件: & aDirect Bili 直接Bili & aot sure which one cause it bundles them all together lol ot一起因它一起肯定包他们全部lol & aHe agreed to do the job without hesitation. He agreed to do the job without hesitation. & a电信传输研究所副院长、院长 Telecommunication transmission research institute vice-president, chief & a暗闘迫る! 自分を狙いマダラが戦争を仕掛けてきた事を知ったナルト。イルカの説得を振り切り、自らの手で決着をつけるべく戦場へと向かう! 激戦が続く前線では夜を迎え、闇に潜む忍の戦いが始まる…!! 它接近的秘密冲突! 知道的您单独瞄准,并且[naruto)杂色设定了战争。为了海豚的说服摆脱,结论由自已获取,它的手面对对战场! … 那里在前面剧烈争斗继续进入夜耐心的战斗,在黑暗掩藏的谎言开始!! & aEastEastEast、East pigs EastEastEast、东部猪 & a他紧张的一句话也说不出来 A his tense speech also cannot say & aHeat No. 加热没有。 & a大家按时回来 Everybody comes back on time & alos angeles 洛杉矶 & aColina, due May 30, 2009
Currently callable 102
& aWaste shorter than this value but longer than ID47 will be passed to the outfeed 废短比这价值,但比ID47长期将通过对outfeed & aThere is a very close relation between Vague language and 正在翻译,请等待... & a这是你的身份证? This is your ID card? & aToys & Hobbies 玩具&爱好 & avalentine 华伦泰 & aFare inclusive of HK security charge.
All taxes & applicable surcharge must be collected. 车费包含HK安全充电。 必须收集所有税&可适用的额外费。 & a大家学习有兴趣 正在翻译,请等待... & a印章 Seal & a机器人进入人们家庭,提供各种服务,让人们生活更轻松 正在翻译,请等待... & a目前,学生认为分数决定一切 正在翻译,请等待... & acannot allocate an array of constant size 0 不能分配恒定的大小0 & a这项运动一经发明就很受球迷的喜爱 As soon as this movement passes through the invention on to receive fan's affection very much
& a在您离开之后,我们换了新的英语老师。现在大家学习,非常轻松 Leaves after you, we have traded new English teacher.Now everybody study, extremely relaxed
& amac@example mac@example & a在上海怎么样?做的什么工作? In Shanghai how? Does what works? & aNokia 500
& a介绍了它们当中的几种代表性较强的材料的发展情况。 Introduced in the middle of them several kind of representative strong material development situation. & a在寒冷的冬日里喝杯热饮真是惬意 Drinks the cup hot drinks in the cold winter really is satisfied & adon't be angry me .. 不要恼怒我。 & aresolution:not
& abecause my hobby when I was a child, it maked me be good at programme. so I succeed in joining IT. 因为我的爱好,当我是孩子,它使我是好在节目上。 如此我在加入它成功。 & aover-the-counter market 场外交易市场 & a平衡轿厢重量,在电梯工作中能使轿厢与对重间的重量差保持在限额之内,保证电梯的曳引传动正常。 The balanced sedan theater box weight, can make the sedan theater box in the elevator work with the weight difference to maintain to heavy in the quota, guaranteed the elevator the haulage transmission is normal. & a也有风险 也有风险 & aYour comments will help us make Starbucks an even better place to visit. 您的评论将帮助我们做Starbucks一个更好的地方参观。 & a宽度不一致 The width is inconsistent & a若调整无效,通常是输出压力偏低的气体已用尽,需要更换气源。 If adjusts invalid, usually was the discharge pressure somewhat low gas has exhausted, needed to take a breath the source. & a和田一行 With a field line & adeemed 视为 & a是的,这是我公司的 Yes, this is our company & a操纵和控制电梯的运行,同时完成选层、平层、测速、照明工作。 Operates and controls the elevator the movement, simultaneously completes chooses the level, the even level, to measure, the illumination work fast. & a我不会离开你,除非你不需要我了 ?? ??? ?? ?, ?? ??? ??? ? ?? & aThe tear was not valuable, falls nobody to pick 正在翻译,请等待... & alibhide libhide & a我相信他会在您实验室做得很好,同时也很感谢您为他在多伦多大学注册。 I believed he can do very much well in your laboratory, simultaneously also very much thanks you for him in the University of Toronto registration. & a金蒜粉丝蒸元贝 The golden garlic bean or sweet potato starch noodles steam Yuan Bei & anoforcemparms -noforcemaccel -noforcemspd noforcemparms - noforcemaccel - noforcemspd & a当我问起信的事,他既然什么都不知道,当我问阿丽时,阿丽脸色都变了,他说他不知道,我感到非常的惊讶 When I ask the letter the matter, since he anything did not know, when I asked when Arab League Li, the Arab League Li complexion has all changed, he said he did not know, I feel unusual surprised & aforgotte forgotte & a你好 昨天你是需要找药店吗? You good yesterday you were need to look for the pharmacy? & aenter your username here 这里进入您的用户名 & areceive special offers from iHookup and approved 3rd party vendors 从iHookup和被批准的第三者供营商接受特价优待 & a有一天,在上课时老师从讲台上不下心摔了下来,同学们急忙把老师背到了医务室因为老师受伤严重,所以住院了!这天,放学后同学们带着鲜花和水果去看老师。 One day, when attended class teacher from the platform under the heart has not fallen down, schoolmates carried hurriedly teacher arrived the medical office because teacher was injured seriously, therefore was hospitalized! This day, after is on vacation from school schoolmates to bring the fresh fl &

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐