一句英语在线翻译器翻译,帮下感激不尽!

高手帮我分析一下句子结构,并翻译一下,感激不尽
在沪江关注考试英语的沪友知行合一王遇到了一个关于英语六级的疑惑,并悬赏20沪元,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
Perhaps, the study speculated, having a white roommate helps academically prepared black students adjust to a predominantly white university.
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
也许,这项研究推测,在学术上,白人室友帮助准备进入白人起主导地主的大学的黑人学生去适应他们的大学。
—— byx310
也许,这个研究推测,有一个白人室友能在学业上帮助黑人学生适应一个多数白人的大学。
Perhaps=也许 the study speculated=这研究推测
having a white roommate 有一个白人室友
helps (帮助) academically (学业) prepare(准备)= 在学业上帮助(准备) 注:此处不一定需要写准备因为句子的后面有“适应”。
black students:黑人学生
adjust:调整 (但在此句 理解为适应)
predominantly white university=一个大多数都是白人学生的大学。
如果还有疑问 可以联络我。
—— tingx3
相关其他知识点说英语好 帮我翻译一下这些句子吧~~~感激不尽_百度知道
说英语好 帮我翻译一下这些句子吧~~~感激不尽
(now that)为了不伤害任何人的感情,既然你已经做完考题,同时也是一个有责任的父亲,中国大学生在毕业前至少应学好一门外语(it is appropriate)史密斯先生是一个勤奋的电影导演.,也可以现在交卷,他们在头20分钟里听不太懂他说什么(have trouble doing sth。(it took.before)要赶上世界先进的科学技术.这是大学一年级新生第一次听美国教授的讲座,他们花了近3个月的时间才做出最后的决定.)还剩10分钟
提问者采纳
5,and at the same time a responsible father.Mr.This is first time for freshmen in college to listen to the lecture of a American professor.It took them nearly 3 months before making the final decision in order not to hurt anyone's advanced technology,so they have trouble understanding his meaning in the first 20 minutes.Now that you have finished the exam.2;s feeling.It is appropriate for Chinese undergraduates to learn at least one foreign language well if our country want to catch up others in world&#391,you can hand in your papars.3.4. Smith is a hard-working film director.【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为你解答.There are still 10 minutes left
提问者评价
原来是这样,感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
now that you have finished the examination paper.As catch up with advance science and technology of the world, so you must hang in.Mr, at the same time he is a responsible fatherThis is a first time to university freshmen attend a lecture of American’ they have trouble listening to what he says in starting twenty minutes.Remaining ten minutes.Considering that doesn’t harm anyone feeling, it took their three months before the final decision they made. Smith is a hardworking film director, it’s appropriate that Chinese college students master at least a foreign language before their graduation
感激不尽的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁查看: 7150|回复: 23
求英语高手帮翻译一下!!感激不尽
【点击分享】
1。I just saw a sent notice for a txt that i sentu at 6;15!Weird.the delay .Did u get&&the msg?
2. Never mind favor i asked u.I was finally able to figure out how totransfr money from my acct in l.a.
3.Hey hon,i`ve got a huge favor to ask u。Would it be possible for&&u to wire me 1600yuan,and i`d pay u back in 2 weeks。when i get paid ? The landlord of my new apartment has said that i need to pay 2600 more this month than we had agreed upon。I’m really short on money til payday。I promise to pay u back then。 would it be ok?
麻烦了!!!
post_newreply
有些根本都不是英语单词,怎么译???
本帖最后由 一生何求 于
20:13 编辑
1.&&我刚才看到一张字条,我看到上面是发出通知,最迟在6月15日前得到味精
2.&&不要介意,赞成我,问题终于能够找出来了,我如何在洛杉矶的会计室里取钱
3.&&某使问阿贵,我已经得到了巨大的青睐。难道是为了我1600元的,我想在2周内回来支付,当我得到报酬?我的新公寓的房东说,本月我需要支付2600多元,我们原来是这样商定。我真的直到发薪日内都某钱使,我承诺年内支付完。会是确定的
综上所述:楼主欠房东的租金,房东发出最后通知,要求楼主在6月15日前交通房租,楼主接到通知后说我没有钱,不过我会想办法在洛杉矶我的帐户里取钱出给你,保证在年内给完2600元。
本帖最后由 风行摄影 于
21:05 编辑
一生何求你真有柴
很口语化……
我不会英语,帮你吾到
太平新闻网Q群:
工作时间:8:00-22:00