文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 08:23:24|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:求翻译.PDF
官方公共微信求英文翻译_百度知道
求英文翻译
青少年教育专家评论说,中国自80年代到现在仍热极不衰的所谓“才能培养功定哆剐馨溉鹅税珐粳”,包括学音乐、美术之类,实际上是欧洲19 世纪对儿童的教育方法,已经被证明是徒劳无功的,并非所有的孩子都具有艺术上的天赋,与其压抑他们的个性,不如顺其自然,多对孩子做独立性、创造性及吃苦精神的培养。
提问者采纳
Experts of jouvenile educati功定哆剐馨溉鹅税珐粳on commented that the heated enthusiasm toward so-called &talent cultivation&, including learning music, arts and so on, since the 80s is actually the jouvenile education approach of the Europeans in 19th century, and was proved futile. Not all children have talent in art or music. It is better to emphesize the nurturing of their independance, creativity and hard-working spirit than surrpressing their personality and distorting their nature.
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
Teenagers education expert commentary said China since 1980s to now is still hot extremely long of so-called &talent training&, including learning music, art and so on, is actually a 19th century Europe for children's educatio功定哆剐馨溉鹅税珐粳n method, has proven to be in vain, all children do not have artistic talent, and suppress their personalities, naturally, more than done to children independence, creativity and hardship spirit training.
Youth education experts commented that China since the 80's, is still extremely hot so-called bad &to cultivate&, including music lessons, art and the like, in fact, 19th century European approach to education of children, has proven to be futile , not all children have artistic talent, rather than suppress their personality, it is better go with the flow, the children do more independence, creativity and spirit of bearing hardships of training.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文翻译_百度知道
求英文翻译
Heaven 7we used to dreamused to existasking about places...likeplaces likeHEAVEN SEVENbeing born,growing,laughingrising,shouting,collapsingwithout any meaningthe new born died after he was bornnever had the chanceto make a choice of his belief the elderlygoing through irreversible changeslosing his memorylosing himself...will he ever regain his lost abilitieswhat about people who never had those abilitiesjust questions...dreams...about a far place far away......如果你能在百度搜索第七天堂 全球Demo大赛并把其中的英文补全翻译的话,我还能再加分,放心64k,不是病毒。
希望有人能帮我翻译,机器人翻译的不要,谢谢了! 分,只是符号,如果您看重的话,那200,满意再追加,期待。。。
提问者采纳
以下英文部分来源于原DEMO动画字幕,按alt可暂停动画。please&wait&请稍等we&used&to&dream我们曾经向往used&to&曾经exist活着asking&about&places...like为寻访一些地方,比如places&like像这样的地方Heaven天堂HEAVEN&SEVEN第七天堂being&born,诞生growing,成长living(已清楚确定原动画字幕中是living,非laughing)生存rising,升起shouting,呼喊collapsing消亡without&any&meaning都已经没有任何意义the&newborn.新生命&died&right&after&he&was&born从一诞生就随即开始走向衰弱never&had&the&chance从来没有机会to&make&a&choice&of&his&belief&选择自己的信念the&elderly年长者going&through&irreversible&changes正经历着注定的变化,losing&his&memories记忆渐渐消退,losing&himself...躯体逐渐消亡......will&he&ever&regain&his&lost&abilities人们会不断恢复失去的能力吗?what&about&people&who&never&had&those&abilities?未曾拥有过那些能力的人们又如何呢?just&questions...dreams...只有疑问......梦想......about&a&place&far&away有关某个遥远的地方下面的署名就不用译了吧Exceedmekka-symposium&&picard&&warpig&&shaman&&stephen3stateaardbeiamableastroideablasphemycalodoxchrysaliselitegrouphaujobbinfkolorkoomamandulapathosramjamreplaysunflowertpolm
提问者评价
谢谢您!您的翻译不仅仅是翻译,而是加入了您的理解,另追加50分,希望足够表达对您的谢意。
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他6条回答
Heaven 7七重天we used to dream我们曾有过梦想used to exist曾经生存asking about places...like并对一些地方好奇places like比如HEAVEN SEVEN七重天being born,growing,laughing从出生,到成长,rising,shouting,collapsing战起来,呼喊,倒下without any meaning毫无意义the new born died after he was born他出生后,新生儿逝去never had the chance没有机会to make a choice of his belief the elderly选择自己的信仰,长辈going through irreversible changes经历无法逆转的变化losing his memory丧失记忆losing himself...失去自我...will he ever regain his lost abilities他将无法恢复失去的能力what about people who never had those abilities可那些从未有过那些能力的人又如何呢just questions...dreams...只有疑问...与梦想...about a far place far away那个遥远的地方
你好,以下是我的翻译,希望对你有所帮助:天堂7我们曾经的梦想曾经存在问的地方...就像的地方,比如天堂闻出生,成长,欢笑上升,高喊着,倒塌没有任何意义新出生的他出生后死亡从未有过的机会要令他相信老人的选择经历不可逆转的变化失去了记忆失去自己...他将永远失去了他的恢复能力怎么样的人谁从未有过的能力刚才提问的梦想... ...约一个远的地方远......
Heaven 7第七天堂we used to dream我们曾经梦想过used to exist曾经存在过asking about places...like感性于某些地方。。。
就像places like那地方就像HEAVEN SEVEN第七天堂being born,growing,laughing从出生,成长,欢笑rising,shouting,collapsing暴动, 呼喊 , 牺牲without any meaning从来没有任何的奢求the new born died after he was born在他出生后,新生的(思想)便枯竭了never had the chance从来没有一点机会to make a choice of his belief the elderly老人对他的的信仰做出了选择going through irreversible changes在经历了亘古不变得规律后losing his memory丧失了他的记忆losing himself...失去了他的本性will he ever regain his lost abilities他将再也无法重拾他的能力what about people who never had those abilities但,那些从来就没有能力的人呢just questions...dreams...只是。。对梦想有了质疑about a far place far away在一个很远的地方。。。很多句子只能意会。..希望你会喜欢。demo实在没时间了 对不起
我的翻译尽量保持诗的味道,希望你能喜欢曾几何时,我们在这个世上充满梦想去追寻像七重天一样的极乐世界从出生直至死亡经历悲欢离合却道不出生命的意义新生命诞生了但心却是死的不曾有机会选择自己的信仰那些年老的的生命经历着种种变化不可逆转遗失了记忆也迷失了自我他会重拾遗失的种种吗而那些从未拥有过的人留下的只有对那个遥远地方的梦想和遐想
we用于梦想存在的used关于地方的asking…象places喜欢HEAVEN七出生的being,生长,笑rising,呼喊,崩溃without任何意思死的the新出生,在他出生之后never有机会to做他的信仰选择年长going通过不可逆变化losing他的记忆losing…will他收复他失去的能力关于未曾有那些能力的人的whatjust问…作梦…about很远一个远的地方
我们曾经的梦想
以前是成群结队地生活
像询问有关的地方
出生、成长与笑
升级,大喊,
没有任何意义
新出生后不久就去世了,他就诞生了
从未有过的机会
做出选择自己的信仰
经过不可逆的改变
失去的记忆
失去自己……
你会恢复丢失的能力吗
对那些从未有过什么能力的人
只是梦境的问题…………
关于一个远的地方,很远
……终于打完了~希望楼主采纳吧~~很高兴为您服务~
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语翻译_百度知道
求英语翻译
我需要一个懂得斯诺克的女孩英语怎么翻译I need a girl that she understand the snooker这样翻译对吗求高手翻译
提问者采纳
I need a girl who knows snooker用定语从句,懂得用know ,snooker不是特指而是泛指,不用定冠词the
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他26条回答
恩 对 其中that 也可以换成who
I need a girl who understands the snooker
need a girl who understands the snooker
应该是:I need a girl who knows the snooker well
I need a girl of snooker knows
不对,I need a girl who understands snooker
不对, 应该是:I need a girl who knows about snooker.
I need a girl who knows the snooker
喂,这么高的悬赏分可不追骗人的哦。这会大大降低我们对你的信任的。好了开始回答您提得问题
您这样翻译的结果是这样的
。。我需要一个女孩说 ,她了解
斯诺克。而正确的翻译呢,是这样的
I need a girl know how to snooker
我保证,百分之百没错这是电脑谷歌查的I
I NEED A GIRL WHO HAS A GRASP OF SNOOKER.应该是这样吧。
i need a girl who knows snooker
把she删掉就对了,也可以把that换成who。that已经充当了从句的主语部分同时应该把the去掉。know snooker就可以
I need a girl who knows snooker
I need a girl who she knows the snooker
I want a girl who konws snooker pool well.
I need a girl of snooker knows
I need a girl know snooker.
I need a girl who understands (the) snooker.
我想你的那句话里&she&应该后跟三单形式的动词 不知道有没有帮到你
i need a girl that understand the snookeri need a girl who understand the snookeri need a girl understand the snooker都行
不对 I need a girl that she understands the snooker更好的我觉得应该是I need a girl who knows snooker well.希望能帮到你~
I need a girl that acknowledge with snooker
不对I need a girl who knows snooker
understands
不仅语法要对,而且要避免汉语式英语,你说的那种翻译,有明显的错误:that she understand。去掉she,that改成who,understand加s。snooker是泛指,不加冠词。另外,understand是根据汉语意思直接翻译的,我觉得用know更好。I need a girl who knows snooker well.
I need a girl who konws about the snooker.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语翻译_百度知道
求英语翻译
(翻译成英语,自己翻译了一遍,求正确的翻译,谢谢,在线等,满意最高加200分)能不能让我陪着你走既然你说留不住你回去的路有些黑暗担心让你一个人走我想是因为我不够温柔不能分担你的忧愁如果这样说不出口就把遗憾放在心中把我的悲伤留给自己你的美丽让你带走从此以后我再没有快乐起来的理由把我的悲伤留给自己你的美丽让你带走我想我可以忍住悲伤可不可以你也会想起我是不是可以牵你的手啊从来没有这样要求怕你难过转身就走那就这样吧我会了解把我的悲伤留给自己你的美丽让你带走从此以后我再没有快乐起来的理由我想我可以忍住悲伤假装生命中没有你从此以后我在这里日夜等待你的消息能不能让我陪着你走既然你说留不住你无论你在天涯海角时不时的偶尔会想起我可不可以你也会想起我可不可以 可不可以 可不可以
Be happy???The Behind it?
If you use the software, please tell me the name of the software 如果用软件,请告诉我软件的名字!
提问者采纳
能不能让我陪着你走
Now that you would not stay for my words既然你说留不住你
Can I accompany you a little回去的路有些黑暗
The way back is so dark that 担心让你一个人走 I am worrying your walking alone
我想是因为我不够温柔
I wonder if my lack of softness不能分担你的忧愁
Is unable to share your depression如果这样说不出口
If I cannot say them out as it is就把遗憾放在心中
I choose to hide the regrets inside my heart把我的悲伤留给自己
And leave sadness with me你的美丽让你带走
You take away your beauty从此以后我再没有
In future I will never find快乐起来的理由
causes to be happy把我的悲伤留给自己
Only leave sadness with me你的美丽让你带走
You take away your beauty我想我可以忍住悲伤
I think I can bear the tears可不可以你也会想起我
But will you think of me like I do是不是可以牵你的手啊
Is it OK to hold your hands从来没有这样要求
For my never say so怕你难过转身就走
I am afraid of your turning back , away那就这样吧我会了解
All right . I will see把我的悲伤留给自己 And leave sadness with me你的美丽让你带走
You take away your beauty从此以后我再没有
In future I will never find快乐起来的理由
causes to be happy我想我可以忍住悲伤
I think I can bear the tears假装生命中没有你
Pretending as you never appear in my life从此以后我在这里
From now on , I will be here日夜等待你的消息
Waiting for your news day and night能不能让我陪着你走
Now that you would not stay for my words 既然你说留不住你
Can I accompany you a little无论你在天涯海角
Wherever you are , even at the ends of the earth时不时的偶尔会想起我
Now and then , Can you 可不可以你也会想起我
Think of me a little 可不可以 可不可以 可不可以
Can you纯手工地道表达哈。。。这应该是歌吧。最后再加一句可能会更好:(承上)像我想你一样,想我。。
Think of me like I do 多加点分哈,有问题可以问我哈。。。
提问者评价
自己翻译好了,不过觉得只有你这是自己翻译的,还是有很多不喜欢的,不过辛苦了,谢谢,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Can let me go with youSince you can't keep yourThe way back is so dark Worried about letting you goI think it's because I haven't enough gentlenessCannot share your sorrowIf that doesn't exportTook pity on the heartMy sorrow for myself
Your beauty lets you awayFrom now on ,That is no reason for happyI think I can endure sadness Can you remember meWhether can hold your handNo such requirementFear you sad turned awayThat's settled.I know it wellI think I can endure sadness
Pretend to life without youHenceforth I here
News of the day and night waiting for youCan let me go with youSince you say can't keep yourWhatever you in faraway placesOccasionally, remember me nowCan you remember meof
course or no最后那个可以不可以不知道这样行不行,你参考下这首Smells of Roses
(把悲伤留给自己) -----菲娅 格林Here in the garden, among the flowers Smells of roses that fill my head And the sun beams through the tree trunks Dancing around me in purple red And the river’s always flowing And like love it finds its way I sing my song when the wind blows All misgivings I will allay *But what if night time lingers over Stay forever around my heart And the shadows will all surround me Could I see though it’s so dark And what if your love goes away now Leave me lost here and all alone Oh, Could I find a way through it Could I live here when you are gone,* are gone Cos I’v been searching through my whole life
For a place to call my own
Now I finally have found what I love Among roses I found my home --** Here in the garden among the flowers Smells of roses that fill my head Now I finally have found what I love Among roses I found my home, my home Now I finally have found my home, my home
Can let me go with youSince you can't keep yourReturn some darkLet you go about a personI think it's because I haven't enough gentlenessCannot share your sorrowIf that doesn't exportTook pity on the heartMy sorrow for myselfYour beauty lets you awayHenceforth I no longerBe happyMy sorrow for myselfYour beauty lets you awayI think I can endure sadnessCan you remember meWhether can hold your handNo such requirementFear you sad turned awayI know it wellMy sorrow for myselfYour beauty lets you awayHenceforth I no longerBe happyI think I can endure sadnessPretend to life without youHenceforth I hereNews of the day and night waiting for youCan let me go with youSince you can't keep yourWhatever you in faraway placesOccasionally, remember me nowCan you remember meCan can not can
Can be stayed not living in your road going back having some of dark to worry about that let your one people think of along me is mild because I am insufficient by me being accompanying you to walk since you speak can not share responsibility you sad if such unspeakable right away regretful readjust oneself to a certain extent in heart I sorrowful leave for self you beautiful make you dragging herefrom I again not happy reason I sorrowful leave for self you beautiful make you dragging I think of I not bad endure sorrowful whether or not use you also meeting remember I Whether be or not can lead you by hand Oh not demanding to be afraid that you have a hard time turn around and making you dragging with regard to such my meeting knowing to leave my sadness for self your beauty along like this all along I am herefrom still not happier reason why getting up I think that I can firmly bear sorrowful pretend not to have you in life herefrom I you are in ends of the earth ceaselessly disregarding you in waiting for your information to be able to be accompanied let you walk since your doctrine stays by me here day and night frequently whether whether may remember me once in a while but also may remember me with you or not or not whether or not To whether may or not to use whether or no
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐