两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
trnsys手册部分翻译
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩70页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英文翻译:当你需要老板做决定时,你要给出几个选项并对几个选项做出客观的分析,最后说出自己推荐的选项.
qsvsbmq490
When you need boss to make decision,you should post several options and make objective analysis,finally you could give a recommended option.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码选择正确选项!15Do you have_______ friends in Shanghai?many any not 16I don't need _______mineral water,but I'd like ________tea,thanks.some,any any,any any,some 17Have you got _______ lychees?some any / 18I'd like _______ apples,please.some any / 19Quite often after dinner,they _______ music in a pub and _______ home about midnight.are playing…are going will play… are going play…go 20Rose is in the garden.She _______ her afternoon tea with her boyfriend.is having has have 21The workers usually _______ work at 8:30.are starting start starts 22It _______heavily here at this moment.rain rains is raining 23It often _______ in winter in the north of China.snow is snowing snows 24A:So,do you like the cinema near Hyde Park?B:Yes,I _______ it.love am loving loves 25I am getting too fat.I have to _______my weight.work off work of work out 26But I _______ weight if I don't exercise.put up put on put with 27You can paint the walls and _______ posters.You can do what you want.put up put down put on 28On my way home,I quite often _______ the milk man.see with meet into come across 29I come here twice a week to swim and _______.work work out work to 30I just _______ at the office for most of the day,and I do no exercise.sit around sit in sit down
15 any16 any,some17 any18 some19 play…go 20 is having 21 start 22 is raining 23 snows24 love25 work off 26 put on 27 put down 28 come across 29 work30 sit around
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码To specify an advanced option for this choice,press 8 的翻译是:若要指定此选择高级的选项,请按 8 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
To specify an advanced option for this choice,press 8
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
这种选择要指定一个高级选项,请按8
为了为这个选择详细说明一种先进的选择,压8
若要指定此选择高级的选项,请按 8
要指定一个高级选项,这一选择、新闻8
为这个选择指定一个先进的选择,新闻8
相关内容&a为此今特与你公司联系,希望与你公司建立互利的贸易关系 Relates especially for this now with your company, hoped establishes mutually beneficial with your company the trade ties & a在我背后我总听到时间的战车插翅飞奔,逼近了;而在那前方,在我们面前,却展现了一片永恒的沙漠 I always heard the time behind me the combat tank to desire to fly high dash, But front that, in front of us, has actually unfolded an eternal desert & aWhat a exciting football match 扣人心弦的足球比赛 & a天宫1号 Heavenly palace 1 & atelephone costs after I addressed to you, you don't pay. 电话费用,在我对您之后演讲了,您不支付。 & a公共场所电话叫电话亭 The public place telephone calls the telephone booth & aappellation pomerol controlee 名称pomerol controlee & aI don't understand did you work on the River parts to convert them to SW 我不了解您在河零件工作转换他们成SW & aReservation No: 107472
& aHello, could I speak to Mike please 你好,可能我与麦克请谈话 & ai enjoy working with all of you 我喜欢与你们大家一起使用 & ahumanitarian consciousness gained 人道主义知觉获取了 & a我真诚地祝福你和你的家人,万事如意!! I pray for heavenly blessing you and your family member sincerely, the good luck in everything!! & a舔你的脚 Licks your foot & ayou
me 您得到我 & aI'm anxious to hear all the songs from her new album, 我渴望听所有歌曲从她新的册页, & aWhat's wrong with you? kinds! 您怎么回事? 种类! & aSelon the report by Selon报告 & amake it raln 做它raln & a尾款支付 Tail funds payment & aThe tall man lowered his head so that he could enter the room.. 高人降低了他的头,以便他能进入屋子。 & a灯件 Lamp & a为希望工程筹款。 In order to the Project Hope raises funds. & aтелефон 电话 & aLeading Edge Sensor (S65) Error 前进传感器(S65)错误 & a应付或欠付款项 The manipulation or owes the payment item & ame going 我去 & aThose are special 正在翻译,请等待... & aWalks lonely the single-plank bridge 走孤独唯一板条桥梁 & afemale...you 女性…您 & a打印能力 Printing ability & aBook Rotation HP Sensor 2 (S91) 书自转HP传感器2 (S91) & aThere is no doubt that people can't live without friends, life is full of difficulties which we have to overcome. We can face any
difficulies if there are enough friends around us. So friendship is very important to us. 没有疑义人们不可能居住没有朋友,生活是我们必须克服的充分的困难。 我们可以面对其中任一 difficulies,如果有足够的朋友在我们附近。 如此友谊是非常重要对我们。 & aCustomer 090 will be in town for buying trip in Jan, please check with enclosed file and update the FOB price to us. Customer 090 will be in town for buying trip in Jan, please check with enclosed file and update the FOB price to us. & aadsorption followed pseudo-second-order rate kinetics. From kinetic studies, various rates and thermodynamic
& aC. Do you speak English?
D. I'm sorry I can't follow you.
& aparticle size of the test portion by mechanical means or remove particles apparently larger than 0.5mm
& a我提前祝你快乐嘛 I wish you joyfully ahead of time & anobody can live without it
& aSelect Service routine S.05, test step 02 (automatic system). 选择作业程式S.05,测试第02步(自动化系统)。 & a高效广谱型杀虫剂 Highly effective Guang Puxing pesticide & aWan-Ji Chae 苍白Ji Chae & a他用每一分钟来学习知识,最终他成功了 正在翻译,请等待... & aYou currently have a special offer in your shopping bag that cannot be mixed with this particular special offer. Many of our promotional offers cannot be combined 您当前有特价优待在不可能与这特殊特价优待混合的您的购物袋。 许多我们的增进提议不可能被结合 & aSam began his career as a leaper in 1827, when he jumped eighty feet into the Passaic River from a bridge that was still under construction. Delighted with the fame he received, Sam traveled from town to town, jumping from masts, cliffs, and bridges. Then he made his great conquest of Niagara Falls. 1827年山姆开始了他的事业作为一名跳跃者,当他跳八十英尺入Passaic河从仍然是建设中的桥梁。 高兴以他接受的名望,山姆从镇移动了到镇,跳跃从帆柱、峭壁和桥梁。 然后他做了他的巨大占领尼亚加拉大瀑布。 & aBloodth丶Man Bloodth丶一 & a大战在赤壁展开。双方一交锋,曹军就被打败,退到长江北岸。 The war launches in the red wall.A bilateral confrontation, Cao Jun defeats, draws back to Yangtze River north shore. & aannular acoustic 环型音响 & a按3×3拉丁方试验设计,将6头体重(25±0.5)kg、健康羯羊随机分为3组,每组2头,对照组饲喂基础日粮, 正在翻译,请等待... & a中华广场附近 Nearby Chinese square & a剁斧花岗岩 Chip axe granite & a因此我的梦想就是能四处游览 正在翻译,请等待... & aenter the presentation 进入介绍 & aThe minimum
length shall be 2.4m. 极小的长度将是2.4m。 & aThe costs of civil works are calculated based on the quantities of materials and unit prices. The unit prices are based on the actual project conditions and the assumed sources of labor, materials and construction machinery. The unit prices of the equipment such as electro-mechanical equipment, hydraulic equipment and
& aTo specify an advanced option for this choice,press 8 为这个选择指定一个先进的选择,新闻8 &

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐