26页免费23页免费21页免费26页免费19页免费 17页免费14页免费27页免费18页免费73页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢6页1下载券13页1下载券20页1下载券1页免费2页免费
研一英语课文翻译加课后答案|研​究​生​一​年​级​英​语​答​案
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢跪求英语必修5的翻译,除了第一单元之外,其他单元的课文翻译和课后习题的翻译加答案,必给财富点,愿意_百度知道
跪求英语必修5的翻译,除了第一单元之外,其他单元的课文翻译和课后习题的翻译加答案,必给财富点,愿意
跪求英语必修5的翻译,除了第一单元之外,其他单元的课文翻译和课后习题的翻译加答案,必给财富点,愿意的私聊发给我,速度,先给齐全的采纳!!
如果你能够拍照下来,我就愿意为你翻译否则我根本不知道是什么?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一句“一件我梦寐以求的东西,即使得不到,我也不会因此而否认它的美好”英语翻译 谢谢!_百度知道
求一句“一件我梦寐以求的东西,即使得不到,我也不会因此而否认它的美好”英语翻译 谢谢!
提问者采纳
One thing I dream of things, even if not, I will not deny its beauty
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I will never deny the beauty of what I dream about even though I cant own it.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁春节作文英语写短一点加上翻译_百度知道
春节作文英语写短一点加上翻译
提问者采纳
【中】:(1)春节时是中国传统的节日,人们以许多方式去庆祝他,人们总是在春节期间穿新的衣服,吃美味的食物。孩子们收到红包,燃放烟火。人们拜访朋友,互送礼品,他们非常的开心!(2)春节,是对在中国最重要的节日,它的庆祝的农历日历的新年春节前的晚上,家庭得到一起和大吃一顿。饺子是的最传统的食品,儿童最喜欢的节日,因为他们可以有美味的食物,穿新衣服。他们也可以从他们的父母一些钱。这笔钱是给儿童好运。春节持续约15天之久,人们探亲访友的话“有你所有的愿望”。人们在享受春节,在此期间,他们可以有一个很好的休息。【英】:(1)The Spring Festival is one of the traditional festivals in China. People celebrate it in many different ways such as wearing new clothes during the festival and having delicious food. Kids get
red envelops, they set fireckrackers out in the fields. People go visit their friends and bring gifts to each other. They really enjoy the time during the Spring Festical!(2)Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their parents. This money is given to children for good luck . The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long .People visit relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishes ”. People enjoy the Spring Festival ,during this time they can have a good rest .【如果要追问我继续给你。全程24小时在线为您答题!】
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many places people like to set off firecrackers .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their parents. This money is given to children for good luck . People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune . 1.春节是中国最最重要的节日.2.春节前一天的晚上,一家人都聚在一起吃晚饭.3.许多人都喜欢(在这时候)放炮竹.4.饺子是传统的食物. 5.小孩子非常喜欢这个节日,因为他们能吃到很多美味的食物,穿漂亮的衣服.6.他们还能收到父母给的压岁钱.7这些钱能给孩子带来好运.8人民也会把新年的画挂在墙上,为了来年的好运.
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐