求助 英语翻译 翻译, 拒绝机器

急求英文翻译(拒绝机器翻译),谢谢。:-)_百度知道
急求英文翻译(拒绝机器翻译),谢谢。:-)
我想做一个自由的人我想做一个随意的人 我想做一个冷漠的人我想做一个可爱的人我想做一个哑巴 我想做一个聋子我不愿做一个正常人我不愿做一个假意的人我不愿做一个被束缚的人我想飞翔 我想逃跑我想坠落到一个天堂没有仇恨 没有嘈杂我想人们互相爱护我想帮助一个人快乐可是所有我想的 都成为了我的想象因为我总是无法到达
提问者采纳
I want to be a free man, I want to do a random person ,I want to be a cold fish, I want to do a lovely person, I want to be a deaf mute, I don't want to do a normal person, I don't want to make a false of the man ,I don't want to do a bound ,I want to fly I want to run away, I want to fall into a paradise no hatred, no noisy I think people care for each other ,I want to help a person happy but all ,I want to become my imagination because I always cannot reach。请采纳
提问者评价
谢谢你的回答。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
i wanna be a free personi wanna be a easy personi wanna ba a cold personi wanna ba a cute personi wanna be a dumbi wanna be a deafi wanna not be a normal personand i wanna not be the controlledi wanna fly, flee and then drop the paradiseno hatred, dini wanna to help you hanppybut all in my dream becomes my imaginationbecause i never make this come ture
I want to be a free manI want to be a free person I want to be a cold person I want to be a lovely person I want to be a dumb man I want to be a deaf man I do not want to do a normal person, I do not want to do a fake people I do not want to be a fettered people I want to fly I want to run away I want to fall into a paradise without hate noisy I think people love each other and I want to help a person happy, but all I want is my imagination because I couldn't reach
I want to be a free manI want to be a casual personI want to be an indifference manI want to be a cute personI want to be a muteI want to be a deafI don't want to be a normal personI don't want to be a fake peopleI don't want to be boundI want to fly and I want to run awayI want to fall into a paradiseNot have hate and not have noisy后面的不会了
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁毕业论文英文摘要求助,拒绝机器翻译,谢谢_百度知道
毕业论文英文摘要求助,拒绝机器翻译,谢谢
拜托请不要用机器自动翻。我这英文摘要是毕业论文要用的,指导老师明确要求不能用机器,无奈英文不好,哪位英文好的朋友帮忙翻译感激不尽。翻译好点的我采纳后一定追加分数。内容如下:文学院 文秘教育专业[摘要] 公文写作主体的素质培养在公文写作活动中具有重要作用。公文写人员的素养如何,不仅直接影响公文撰拟制作的质量和公文效用的发挥,同时还影响机关办事效率的高低。众所周知,公文写作人员属于公文写作主体论范畴。就公文写作的研究情况看,到目前为止,研究力量主要集中在公文写作的总体论、文种论及公文写作方式等方面。而在公文写作的主体论方面无论是纵向还是横向研究可以说基本上还没有开展。因此,本文试图从公文写作的实际出发,对公文写作人员素养的重要性、要素构成及其培养途径进行初步论述,意在抛转引玉,引起共同探讨。[关键词] 公文写作;公文写作人员;素养;培养途径
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
The college of liberal arts education secretary professional[abstract] the document writing of the main body of the quality training in official document writing activities play an important role. Official document writing staff how the literacy, it not only directly affects the quality of the official document to write the making and official documents of the play to utility, and at the same time also affected the authority to handle affairs the efficiency of high and low. As is known to all, the document writing personnel to belong to the document writing the subjective category. Will the document writing the research situation of the look, so far, the research strength of official writing mainly concentrated in the general theory, WenZhong deals with the document writing mode. And in the subjective aspects of official writing both vertical or horizontal research can say basically has not developed. Therefore, this article attempts from the reality of document writing, the official document writing staff the importance of literacy, elements and its preliminary training methods, this paper aims to cast r. jade, cause to discuss.[key words]
The do L Training ways
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【急】求高手帮忙:英译中!杜绝抄袭与机器翻译!_百度知道
【急】求高手帮忙:英译中!杜绝抄袭与机器翻译!
以下句子是来自于一个生物医学类的论文。是关于描述生物钟紊乱与记忆之间的关系的。&Dysrhythmia in the suprachiasmatic nucleus inhibits memory processing&由于本人英文基础较薄弱,对于长句复合句总是不能准确的理解。故请英语大师们指点。1, These data suggest that the inhibitory effects of a malfunctioning SCN(视交叉上核) on cognition require preservation of circuitry between the SCN and downstream targets that are lost when these connections are severed.2,The marginal effect of clock gene knockouts (基因敲除) and SCN lesions on memory stands in stark contrast to the well-documented adverse effects of shift work and jet lag on cognition.3, This disruptive phase shift (DPS) protocol causes arrhythmia by suppressing the amplitude of clock gene oscillations within the SCN to zero, thereby driving the clock to its singularity point.4, Induction of arrhythmia at the genetic and behavioral levels occurs within a few days and lasts indefinitely despite the continued presence of a daily light-dark cycle.恳请高人帮忙。万分感谢。回答得好会有额外悬赏。
1.这些数据表明:视交叉上核出现故障,其与下游目标中的联系遭到阻隔时,故障的视交叉上核对于认知能力的抵制作用需要保留视交叉上核与其下游目标之间的通路。2.时钟基因敲除与SCN记忆损伤的边际效应与倒班及认识时差的不良反应形成鲜明对比。3.这一破坏性相移通过制约SCN内的时钟基因振动,导致其归零,因此将时钟调节至其奇异点。4.基因与行为水平的心律不齐感应发生在几天之内,即使会出现昼夜循环,仍会不确定地持续下去。对这一专业不太了解,如有疑问,敬请追问。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
1.这些数据表明,机能失常的视交叉上核对认知能力产生抑制效果的前提是需要视交叉上核与下游的目标之间保持电路连接(电流连接?或者单纯就是连接?),而当这些连接被切断,那么这个电路连接也就失去了。2. 生物钟基因敲除与视交叉上核损伤对记忆产生的影响,跟已被普遍认可的通宵轮值工作与时差对认知能力的负面影响,形成强烈对比(也就是说明显不符)。3.破坏性位移现象(?我尽力了...protocol怎么理解啊?)会导致心律失常,具体是通过完全抑制生物钟基因在视交叉上核里的震动/震荡(压制到0),从而将生物钟推向它的singularity point(不懂这个词...大概就是生物钟失常的意思么?)4. 基因和行为层次上的心律失常的诱发会在几天内产生,并不限期地持续下去,即使有白天黑夜持续交替也一样。折腾了那么半天,最后让本人发几句牢骚吧...第一句写得太复杂了,应该分两句写的真是...而且也不好翻译,最后那个从句拆出来以后简直就是句废话,但原文就这意思...总之that are lost这个从句修饰的是circuitry。第二句把主语用逗号隔开了,这是为了方便理解...当然语法是不对的,应该把两个逗号都去掉...第三句的概念太专业了理解无能...生物好难啊好难第四句...好吧没什么可抱怨的,但听上去略可怕...以上,楼主加油吧~
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁refusal of consent;
refusal countenance;
refuse to agree;
refused consent
大家都在背:
1. He refused on principle to agree to the terms of the treaty.
根据自己的道德观念,他拒绝同意条约上的条款.
来自《简明英汉词典》
2. The district council agreed with the objectors and turned down the application.
区政务委员会同意反对者的意见,拒绝了这一申请。
来自柯林斯例句
3. I rejected the visit out of hand and without checking with Nixon.
我当场拒绝同意这次访问,而且没有同尼克松商量.
来自辞典例句
4. The parents again refused consent for the operation.
这些家长再次拒绝同意手术.
来自互联网
5. But throughout the summer, the leaders of the Democratic Congress to allow it toto a vote.
但是整个夏季, 民主党的国会领袖们拒绝同意就此进行投票表决.
来自互联网
1.refusal of consent
1. refusal of consent
[经] 拒绝同意refusal of consentrefusal of enforcementrefusal of excitationrefusal of justicerefusal of paymentrefusal of recognitionrefusal of registration.
- 基于1个网页
2. refusal countenance
The Republican refusal countenance tax increases could make them look irresponsible ., 共和党人拒绝同意增加税收 , 让人看起来觉得不负责任.
- 基于1个网页
3. refuse to agree
eg , they may refuse to agree with your decisions ., 例如 , 他们可能拒绝同意你的决定.
- 基于1个网页
4. refused consent
The parents again refused consent for the operation ., 这些家长再次拒绝同意手术.
- 基于1个网页
1. refusal countenance tax increases
The Republican refusal countenance tax increases could make them look irresponsible ., 共和党人拒绝同意增加税收 , 让人看起来觉得不负责任.
- 基于1个网页
1. concurnaysay
concurdissent同意不同意concurnaysay同意拒绝condignundeserved/unmerited适宜的不应得的/不配的.
- 基于3个网页
1. government refused to approve
the censure motion came after the government refused to approve a bill submitted by the opposition camp to annul a new healthcare insurance program for the elderly aged 75 and older .该不信任提议是由政府拒绝同意一项反对阵营提出的议案引起的。该议案提议取消针对75岁及以上人群的新健康保险。
- 基于1个网页
2. government has refused to allow
but cuba' s communist government has refused to allow her to leave the country to accept these honors .但是古巴的共产政府拒绝同意她出国接受这些荣誉。
- 基于1个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐