英语翻译英语翻译,谢谢亲们帮忙翻译下啦...

亲们,帮我翻译了下面两篇英语短文吧。谢谢了~~~~_百度知道
亲们,帮我翻译了下面两篇英语短文吧。谢谢了~~~~
A clean lake must have clean rainwater going into it ,When it rains . Read the following about things that may happen in ten years : Thirty
years ago ,They love their lake and want to save it .They must also be more careful about gas and oiland other chemicals on the ground .Pepole will live on the upper level.There are many bussinesses, clean lake again ,if you are too close to another car or if you are driving dangerously,the rainwater picks up all the chemicals from homes and businesses and then carries them into the lake .Now there are many homes around the lake .Now there are few birds.And they mustn&#39,The taste of fruit and vegetables will be better and food will be kept longer .Plapts that are not affected by insects or illness will be developed ,and fish ,there were forests all around Lake Ponkapog ,Lake Ponkapog is a popular
place for motorboats .They use other chemicals inside their houses for cleaning or killing insects ,new cities will have to be built in the sea ,New Jersey ,People often use chemicals in their gardens? First .Boats on the lake are also a problem .It is a colour of dirty brown,How did this this happen.People in Hartwell are worried ,was full of life .Only then can Lake Ponkapog be a beautiful,They will have pictures that are as clear as photos,animals .Biotechnology will make food better and healthier,Will it be possible .However,Lake Ponkapog in Hartwell .Because there won&#39.Other chemicals fall onto the ground from cars or trucks .They pollute the water and kill the animals.Many new ways to cure illness will be successful using products of genetic engineering(基因产品) Cures will be found for the flu and common cold , your car will
they will also use 50% less power,So more bad chemicals go into the water this way .Many birds and animals lived beside the water
which was full of fish ,shops and factories .《二》 ,Clean rainwater is possible only if people are more careful about chemicals t be any srare land .Cars will run on solar power or electricity and will be much cleaner ,so the s lives:Here is a page from a magazine named Future .Businesses use chemicals in their machines or shops ,All these may change people&#39,The lake water is polluted ,When it rains ,water comes into the lt use motorboats any more on the lake ,In the past ,New technology will be used to make TVs that are only 5 the lower level will be used for traffic . They will be much safer,But oil and gas from boats get into the lake , and it is filled with strange plants ,we must think about how water gets into Lake Phnkapog ..For example .Some cities on water will have two levels ,some new illness will appear.Electrical appliances will be quieter and will be controlled by computer 《一》
提问者采纳
一个干净的湖,取得当下雨时。许多新的方法来治疗疾病会遗传engineeringCures成功使用的产品将用于流感和普通感冒,水是从所有入湖的周围,才有可能吗.Only才能Ponkapog湖是一个美丽。bussinesses.For例如.Electrical明确将安静。 小船在湖上也是一个问题。下级将用于交通.Plapts将开发【一】这是从一本杂志名为未来的网页,他们热爱自己的湖泊,是充满生机。,湖的水。他们污染的水和捕杀动物,许多鸟类和动物住旁边的水是鱼满了有少数鸟类。 在哈特韦尔人们担心,更多的不良品放入水中这样走,雨水拿起从家庭和企业的所有化学品。这是一个肮脏的棕色, 这是如何发生这种情况。阅读有关的事情可能发生在十年以下,人们经常使用的化学品使用gardens,商店和工厂使用,在过去,我们必须考虑如何水入湖Phnkapog,并将由电脑控制,因此雨水是干净的,这一切可能会改变人们的lives。 现在有许多家湖周围,Ponkapog湖是一个热门地点汽艇,新泽西Ponkapog。它们将大大safer。其他化学品在地上跌倒从汽车,家电一样photos,食物会被保存期限?首先:,使食品不属于昆虫或疾病影响healthier。车将运行在电力和太阳能发电或将更加清晰。它们不能使用任何汽艇在湖上更多。然而,或者如果你是危险驾驶,要保存它,湖哈特韦尔,新的城市将不得不在海建在有些城市水将有两个层次人为本的将住在上层,因此,出现了一些新的病就会发现,水果和蔬菜的味道会更好,但石油和天然气的船只入湖得到的,他们将有图片,动物和鱼类,它充满了奇怪的植物,然后携带入湖他们。三十年前,每当下雨,他们也将使用50%的功率,卡车.Businesses使用有许多在他们的机器或商店的化学品。,必须有清洁雨水进入做的时候,有Ponkapog湖周围的森林。他们还必须更多气体和其他化学品的地面oiland小心。“二”,新技术将被用于制造电视机的只有5cm厚。生物技术将更好。污染,你的车会慢下来本身,如果你太靠近另一辆汽车.They屋内的清洁或杀死昆虫其他化学品。因为不会有任何srare土地,清洁雨水才可能人们更关心在家里和在工作化学品小心,干净的湖了
提问者评价
呵呵,谢谢你了,祝你在新的一年里能平平安安!!!!!天天都快乐~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮忙把下面翻译成英语,尽量显得地道,不要用翻译软件,谢谢亲们!!!翻译内容:我参加了学校的学生会文艺部,主要负责策划平时的学生会活动。在班级当中担任纪律委员_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请英语高手帮忙把下面翻译成英语,尽量显得地道,不要用翻译软件,谢谢亲们!!!翻译内容:我参加了学校的学生会文艺部,主要负责策划平时的学生会活动。在班级当中担任纪律委员
请英语高手帮忙把下面翻译成英语,尽量显得地道,不要用翻译软件,谢谢亲们!!!翻译内容:我参加了学校的学生会文艺部,主要负责策划平时的学生会活动。在班级当中担任纪律委员,协助老师和办理的其他干部顺利进行班内工作,维持班内秩序。我还在7年级的时候和同学们一起演了我们改编版的话剧白雪公主,我们把它改编成了一个喜剧,我在当中饰演皇后,这部剧为我们班在年级赢得了第一名的好成绩。在假期里也和同学参加义卖活动,把买巧克力的钱捐给那些上不起学的孩子,奉献出我们的力量。
I participated in the school student association literature department, is responsible for planning the usual student activities. In the class, as the disciplinary committee, to assist teachers and to...
I participated in the school student association literature department, is responsible for planning the usual student activities. ’In the class, as the disciplinary committee, to assist teachers ...
I participated in the school student association literature department, is responsible for planning the usual student activities. In the class, as the disciplinary committee, to assist teachers and to...哪位英语高手帮我翻译一下...英语老师让翻译的好多.哪位高手帮帮忙 谢谢了一共两段,第一段:At the beginning of the twentieth century,many people thought that the A merican family was falling apart - in other words,t_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
哪位英语高手帮我翻译一下...英语老师让翻译的好多.哪位高手帮帮忙 谢谢了一共两段,第一段:At the beginning of the twentieth century,many people thought that the A merican family was falling apart - in other words,t
哪位英语高手帮我翻译一下...英语老师让翻译的好多.哪位高手帮帮忙 谢谢了一共两段,第一段:At the beginning of the twentieth century,many people thought that the A merican family was falling apart - in other words,they thought it was dying.第二段:Today there are many different kinds of families.Some people live in"traditional" families,that is,a stay- home mother,a working father,and their own biological children. Others live in two- paycheck families(where both parents work outside the home),single- parent families(a mother or father living with the children),adoptive or foster families(where adults take care of children that are not biologically theirs),blended families(where men and women who were married before marry again and combine the children from previous marriages into new families),childless families,and so on.
在二十世纪初,许多人认为美国家庭正在崩溃瓦解,或者说他们认为美国家庭奄奄一息.现在有许多各式各样的家庭.有些人生活在“传统”家庭中,即母亲做家庭主妇,父亲工作养家,他们有自己的亲生孩子.还有些人生活在双薪家庭中(父母双方都在外工作),单亲家庭中(一个母亲或父亲加一个孩子),领养或收养家庭(成年人养育着非亲生的孩子),混合家庭(男方和女方在婚前结过婚,把上一次婚姻中的孩子带进新家庭),丁克家庭等等.请兄弟们帮忙看下下面这句英语翻译有没有什么问题?有的话怎么改?谢谢了!————————— 1.现_百度知道
请兄弟们帮忙看下下面这句英语翻译有没有什么问题?有的话怎么改?谢谢了!————————— 1.现
Now there are a total of 7 cases which pending for logistics shipment at SCL?有的话怎么改?谢谢了.现在在SCL总共有7个盒子等待物流部发货!—————————1请兄弟们帮忙看下下面这句英语翻译有没有什么问题
提问者采纳
明显的问题。修改建议:Now there are a total of 7 cases 【 pending for logistics shipment at SCL现在分词短语做后置定语】:which 定语从句中.Now there are a total of 7 cases 【which (are pending for从句谓语) logistics shipment at SCL 定语从句】,不能使用非谓语动词pending for
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他11条回答
Currently there are a total of 7 cases in logistics to be shipped with SCL.
这个是有道翻译结果,Now there were a total of seven SCL box waiting for logistics delivery。你自己翻译的好像 也没有错。Now there are a total of 7 cases which pending for logistics shipment at SCL.(现在总共有7盒,等待在sci物流发货。)
Now there are 7 cases in total pending for logistics shipment at SCL.
are 改成 isa total of前面的谓语应该是单数形式
pending不对,应该改成pend
应该没什么问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请亲们帮忙翻译一篇英语小短文,谢谢_百度知道
请亲们帮忙翻译一篇英语小短文,谢谢
人工翻译,请速度点 .我为有这样一个好妈妈感到骄傲和自豪我最敬佩的人时我妈妈.她每天都等我睡了以后再回房间。她每天陪我写作业直到深夜.
亲情们不要用翻译器.她总是在为我默默地付出,在我想睡觉时端来一杯茶给我提神,早晨我还没醒就起床准备早餐
he person I most admire my mother and she always paid for my silence, when I want to sleep I fetched a refreshing cup of tea and she slept every day. I have this a good mother proud, I did not wake up the morning got up to prepare breakfast, so after I come back to the room. Her homework with me every day until late at night
这是用翻译器的吧...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语小短文的相关知识
其他1条回答
Every day she wait for me to sleep after the back into the room, and in the morning I haven&#39. Her homework with me every day until late into the night, I want to sleep in the end to a cup of tea to I wake upI admire mt wake will get up and get ready for breakfast. She is always in my pay for silently. I have such a good mom proud and proud
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐