英语翻译题。

报班咨询:400-888-3456
小学英语试题
英语课内学习
英语课外学习
学习资料下载
Copyright&(C)2014&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号英语试题_免费试题试卷下载报班咨询:400-888-3456
试题资料:
各地资讯:
各科复习:
报考六部曲:
教学资源:
高考论坛:
高考交流:
高考网高考英语真题栏目提供2014高考英语真题大全,包括2014高考英语试题,历年高考英语真题,试卷等内容资讯,详情更多2014高考英语真题尽在高考网.
条记录,分
高考工具箱
高二知识点总结
2013各地高考状元
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved 巨人学校 版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号高中英语_在线组卷_试题库_七彩教育网
当前科目:高中英语&&切换科目 【初中】
(最新)组卷
(热门)组卷英语试题_中国英语网
8.The rest of the magazines________ within half an hour.
日期:03-23
1. The commander said that two________ would be sent to the Iraqi front the next day.
日期:03-23
作者:未知
About once a month I have to go to Degford for my work. One day I went into a hotel there to have...
日期:10-19
  I made a promise to myself on the drive down to the vacation beach cottage. For two weeks I ...
日期:10-11
  "You will meet a man in the theatre foyer," K. explained. "He will have left before the play ...
日期:09-29
A boy walked along Carver Street, singing a sad song. He walked with his head down. Once he looke...
日期:09-26
As I drove my blue Buick into the garage. I saw that a yellow Oldsmobile was  1  too close to m...
日期:09-23
I guess I should look upon it as a sweet proof of my tastes. My 17-year-old son, who had for so l...
日期:09-22
Like many sisters, Abby and Eliza Davis couldn't be more different. Twelve-year-old Eliza is full...
日期:09-19
On May 27, 1995, our life was suddenly changed. It happened a few minutes past three,  1  my hu...
日期:09-16
Dad taught me a lot about life, especially its hard times. I remembered one of his  1  one nigh...
日期:09-14
When I come across a good article in reading newspapers, I often want to cut and keep it. But jus...
日期:09-08
Learning to Accept I learned how to accept life as it is from my father.  1 , he did not ...
日期:09-07
Coming home from school that dark winter day so long ago, I was filled with excitement of having ...
日期:09-02
Time is very important in our lives. It  1  our everyday moments. However, time never had any ...
日期:08-29
  In the city of Fujisawa, Japan, lives a woman named Atsuko Saeki When she was a teenager, she...
日期:08-26
I was really honoured to be one of the students sent to South Korea to improve the relation betwe...
日期:08-25
The sculpture, a plastic bottle of melted ice from Antarctic, was the creation of the American-bo...
日期:08-24
For most of us, it is not too difficult to correct a mistake. We say we are sorry, promise to  1...
日期:08-23
&Now,& Mrs. Virginia DeView said, smiling, &we are going to discover our professions.& The cl...
日期:08-22
I teach biology at UNLV three times per week. Last Monday, at the beginning of class, I cheerfull...
日期:08-08
Hidden passengers traveling in ships, trams, or even cars can be a terrible trouble & especially...
日期:08-03
On Thursday night, I sat at my desk, rehearsing a speech I had to give in Speech Class. I looked ...
日期:08-02
Have you ever had to decide whether to go shopping or stay home and watch TV on a weekend? Now yo...
日期:08-01
It was raining. I went into a caf& and asked for a coffee.  1  I was waiting for my drink, I re...
日期:07-29
I played a racquetball game against my cousin Ed last week. It was one of the most  1  and tiri...
日期:07-27
Tim Becker and his neighbors are doing something to make their neighborhood a trouble-free area.
日期:07-25
When I was thirteen, my family moved from Boston to Tucson, Arizona.  1  the move, my father  ...
日期:07-18
  What is intelligence anyway? When I was in the army I  1  an intelligence test that all sol...
日期:07-14
Miss Wenter was watching TV when the program suddenly stopped. &Sorry to  1  the program. Now ...
日期:07-09
A group of frogs were traveling through the woods, and two of them fell into a hole. All the othe...
日期:07-07
When I was about twelve, I suddenly developed a great passion (激情) for writing poetry. I  1  ...
日期:07-05
One summer night, on my way home from work, I decided to see a movie. I knew the theatre would be...
日期:07-04
&How did you do it, Dad? How have you managed not to take a drink for almost 20 years?& It took...
日期:07-01
When I smoked with my family, I would feel so  1  and good that nothing else in the world seem...
日期:06-30
The house itself had been sold that morning. Now it was the  1  of the contents in it. The crow...
日期:06-29
Some myths are stories told since ancient times to explain the causes for natural happenings. The...
日期:06-28
I know I should have told the headmaster at the time. That was my real  1 .
日期:06-22
While the rest of the world is sleeping, my dad is dragging my warm covers off me so we won&t be...
日期:06-21
It was 11:30 in the evening. A  1  American lady of about seventy was standing on the side of a...
日期:06-17
英语Digg排行
最新英语学习
推荐英语培训
推荐英语学习
本周热门内容

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐