跪求英语翻译高手翻译。直接从翻译软件翻译过来的就算了。

跪求以为英语高手帮翻译下东西。谢谢_百度知道
跪求以为英语高手帮翻译下东西。谢谢
谢谢,信息安全的内涵也就发生了根本的变化。它不仅从一般性的防卫变成了一种非常普通的防范。急用,论述了其安全体系的构成,是最先受到人们重视的网络安全技术,就其产品的主流趋势而言。以及防火墙部署原则,简单的设计了一套校园网络的防火墙,大多数代理服务器(也称应用网关)也集成了包滤技术,并从防火墙部署的位置详细阐述了防火墙的选择标准。在线等。文中论述了从产生防火墙到如今。内容如下。最后针对校园网络的独特性。就信息交换加密技术的分类及RSA算法作以分析。 一个国家的信息安全体系实际上包括国家的法规和政策,我国将建立起一套完整的网络安全体系。21世纪全世界的计算机都将通过Internet联到一起。哪位英语告诉帮我翻译下,以及技术与市场的发展平台文中就信息网络安全内涵发生的根本变化。当人类步入21世纪这一信息社会、网络社会的时候,特别是从政策上和法律上建立起有中国自己特色的网络安全体系,出现过的几类防火墙的特点和缺陷本人写毕业论文,阐述我国发展民族信息安全体系的重要性及建立有中国特色的网络安全体系的必要性,
网络防火墙技术的作为内部网络与外部网络之间的第一道安全屏障,而且还从一种专门的领域变成了无处不在。请不要用翻译软件。摘要要求有英文翻译,这两种技术的混合应用显然比单独使用更具有大的优势,针对PKI技术这一信息安全核心技术
提问者采纳
the simple design of a campus network firewall,
Network firewall technology as an internal network and external network security between the first barrier, haves defense has become a very ordinary precautions, there have been several types of firewall features and shortcomings, but also from a field of specialized become ubiquitous, the prevailing trend, including regulations and policies, a mixture of these two technologies alone application is clearly more than a big advantage. In this paper. It is not only from the general&#39, network society, the network security system, the majority of the proxy server (also known as Application Gateway) is also integrated packet filter technology, the uniqueness of the campus network21st century will be all over the world through the computer to the Internet in conjunction with the connotation of safety information will be fundamental changes have taken place. Finally. As well as the deployment of the principle of a firewall from a firewall in detail the location of the deployment of a firewall of the selection criteria, the people are the first to attach importance to the network security technology, discusses the composition ofs own characteristics, when our country will establish a complete network security system. Encryption technology to exchange information on the RSA algorithm for classification and to analysis of PKI technology for the core of the informations information security system of the country in fact, for their products, especially from a policy to build up and the law has on China&#39. When the human entered the 21st century information society. A country&#39, as well as technology and market development platform on the text content of information network security fundamental changes happen on our country to develop the national information security system and set up the importance of the network with Chinese characteristics the need for security system
提问者评价
3Q。就有5分了再给你加上。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求英文高手翻译,谢绝在线翻译器_百度知道
跪求英文高手翻译,谢绝在线翻译器
Seitz(2007) categorised the driving forces and motivations of automotive remanufacturing into motives identified in the literature and new observations (Seitz. These cases often have a wealth of reusable part removed before further processing, or because of heavy damage f natural and premature (Mat Saman and Blount.. It tends to be in a bad state of repair and part resale value is at a minimum and often a number a health and safety issues need to be addressed before de-pollution and further processing,2009) and the remanufacturing process is a process in which reasonably high volumes of similar products are collected to a central serviceplace.Nowadays. Therefore, such as those based on environmental issues.ELVs can be categorised into 2 main groups, market share and brand protection as well as customer orientation were seen as the more dominant reasons for the undertaking of the recovery operation than the motivations discussed in the literature (Seitz, obviously the growing ‘‘Green’’awareness can force the automotive OEMs to demand remanufacturing products from the suppliers in their contracts (Subramoniam et al. It was found that for the automotive manufacturer, product take back and recovery legislation and direct economic motive (profitability of remanufacturing) (Seitz,but it is more common now for the customers to choose products that correspond with manufacturers ethics.The new motives have been identified as driving forces forautomotive engine remanufacturing undertaken by the OEM,vandalism or accident damage, natural ELVs are vehicles that reach the end of their useful life, disassembled and then treated to be reused (Zwolinskiet al, flood, 2007).. Premature vehicles have come to the end of their useful life before their average lifespan. The first parts of the driving forces include ethical and moral responsibility, 2007), 2007), the remanufactured engines provided a valuable source of spare parts and under-warranty engines.An end-of-life vehicle (ELV) is a specified vehicle which is discarded or is to be discarded by its registered owner as waste, customers are not only concern about price, at which a vehicle can be considered an end-of-life vehicle (http). Therefore there is no fixed age, 2006), either due to fire. In addition. Vehicles normally reach the end of their useful lives, either due to age (typically around 12e14 years). The remanufacturing of products or parts is the most significant in terms of resource conservation and in economic terms primarily in relation to the aftermarket supply (Subramoniam et al. Meanwhile, ),theft
是机械方面的关于报废车辆的,谢绝在线翻译器
提问者采纳
无论是由于年龄(通常在12e14年),2007)。结果发现,往往有多健康和安全问题需要得到解决之前,市场份额和品牌保护以及客户的定位被认为是更主要的原因进行恢复操作的动机在文献中讨论(塞茨,合理地大量同类产品收集到一个中央serviceplace,2009)和再制造过程是一个过程中,在其中一个可被视为一个报废车辆(协议),客户不仅关注价格,破坏或意外损坏,洪水。它往往是在一个糟糕的修复和部分转售价值是在最低限度。如今,2009),或因重伤害事故后。运载火箭可分为2个主要群体,越来越多的“&#39。。此外,盗窃,在经济方面,再制造发动机提供了一个宝贵的零配件和under-warranty引擎,2006),2007),但更常见的是现在为客户选择产品符合制造商伦理。过早的车辆来结束他们的生命的前他们的平均寿命。因此没有固定的年龄,2007),汽车制造,或者由于火灾。第一部分的驱动力包括伦理和道德责任。;'自然和过早(垫萨满和布朗特,自然报废汽车的车辆达到其使用寿命结束。新的动机已查明为驱动力的汽车发动机再制造进行贴牌生产,产品回收和恢复立法和直接的经济动因(盈利再制造)(塞茨,同样适用和进一步处理,很明显。这些案件往往有丰富的可重复使用的部分删除进一步处理之前。塞茨(2007)分类的驱动力和动机的汽车再制造动机中确定的文学和新的意见(塞茨,2006)。再制造产品或零部件是最重要的方面节约资源,主要是在与售后市场供应(subramoniam等人;awareness可以迫使汽车厂商要求再制造产品从供应商的合同(subramoniam等人,如基于环境问题。因此报废车辆(弱电)是一个指定的车辆被丢弃,或是被丢弃的废物注册业主。车辆的正常使用寿命结束的时候。同时,拆卸和处理重复使用(zwolinskiet等
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
最终的报废汽车(ELV)是一个指定的车辆被丢弃,或者是被丢弃的废物,其登记车主。通常达到其使用年限,由于年龄(通常12e14年左右),或因严重的损坏发生事故后的车辆。因此,没有固定的年龄,车辆可以被认为是最终报废汽车(HTTP)。ELVS可分为2个主要的自然和早产(太萨满教与布朗特,2006年)。过早车辆前,他们的平均寿命来结束其使用寿命,或者由于火灾,盗窃,洪水,破坏或意外伤害。这些情况通常有丰富的可重复使用的部分去掉,然后再进一步加工。同时,自然ELVS达到其使用寿命的车辆。它往往是在状态不好的维修和部分转售价值是最低的,往往是一些健康和安全方面的问题需要前污染和进一步processing.Nowadays的解决,客户不仅关注价格,但它是现在比较常见的为客户选择产品,与制造商的道德,如环境问...
来自:求助得到的回答
大致是这样的哦!
一个临终车辆(弱电)是一个指定的汽车,这是丢弃或将其注册的拥有者所丢弃的废物。车辆通常达到寿命的尾声,要么由于年龄(一般在12 e14灯头年),或因为事故发生后的严重损害。因此没有固定的时代,在这一辆车可以被视为一种临终车辆(http)。《可分为两大类,自然和过早(垫萨曼和布朗特,2006)。过早的车辆来
您可能关注的推广
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁supplierchannel跪求高手将此段翻译成英文
跪求高手将此段翻译成英文 300
日出生在美国宾夕法尼亚州联合镇。他父亲曾当选众议院议员。他青少年时期就展露写作的天分,11岁便撰写法庭审判和谋杀案一类的新闻报道,后来还在本地一家报纸做过拳击专栏主笔。1925年他进入哈维佛学院。第二年他的小说和诗歌就刊登在学校的文学杂志上,此后还当上了杂志编辑。1928年从哈维佛学院毕业后,他去巴黎索邦神学院学习。但是留学的大部分时间他都在为《哈维佛人》杂志撰写连载小说,此部作品成为他的处女作《夜行》1932年,他娶了一位英国女子为妻两人婚后便在英国定居。他从此变得很英国化,以致许多读者认为他是英国作家。1933年他出版了基甸·菲尔博士系列首部作品《女巫角》。第二年一笔名卡特·狄克森创作的《布拉格宅邸谋杀案》中,亨利·梅尔维尔爵士登场。此后他交替撰写菲尔系列和梅尔维尔系列,成为其最具代表性的作品。晚年由于健康状况恶化,于日因肺癌去世。他是黄金时代最早提出公平竞争的作家之一。他完全利用公平的线索,合理的解答,让小说最终走上逻辑的道路读者绝对不会怀疑手法的可行性,因为每一个他都亲手实践,如果有这样的疑问,只能归咎于自己的脑子太笨。
In 1906, was born on November 30 in Pennsylvania joint town. His father was elected representatives. He will show youth talent, 11 of writing and murder trial courts and writing of news, and then in the local newspaper columnist was done in boxing. 1925 into his Harvey buddhist. In his novels and poetry is published in the journal of literary school, then also became a magazine editor. In 1928, buddhist after graduation from xavi theological Sorbonne he went to Paris. But most of the time he is studying for the Buddha people magazine Harvey writing novels, this series of works as his first night "in 1932, he married an English woman married wives for both in Britain. He became very British,
可以翻译完吗
so many readers to think he is British writer. In 1933, he has published Gideon, "dr. Phil first series of witch Angle. The creation of a pseudonym carter DiKeSen the abode of murder in Prague, Henry Melville Utah debut. Then he wrote phil series and alternating series, become the most Herman Melville's representative works. Age due to poor health, 1977 February 27 for lung cancer death. He is the golden age of writers of fair competition. He fully using the fair, rational clues, a novel finally took the logic never doubt technique road readers, the feasibility of his hands because each practice, if have such doubt, due to their own brains too stupid.不好意思哈,O(∩_∩)O~&& 希望对你有帮助......
再加分能再帮忙翻译一点吗
已经翻译完了呀~ 你是说再翻译其他的么?当然可以咯~
三口棺材的奇特传说:死人能从棺材里爬出来,并且身子能像稻草一样轻;密室的极其不可能:完全封闭的密室,有四只眼睛严密的监视着房间;疑点的不可思议:葛里莫教授临死说了一堆话:“翱翔、浴室、盐和葡萄酒、不是自杀、他没用绳索、屋顶、雪、光线太亮、有枪、狐狸、不要责怪可怜的。”,最后在医院里又说“老天爷知道他是如何离开那里的,上一刻他还在那里,下一刻他人就不在了。”(事后证明,葛里莫教授临死说的全是真话,凶手的确是“上一刻他还在那里,下一刻他人就不在了”),可是却无法理解,十五分钟后最大的嫌疑人在两端有人的空旷街道中央的雪地上被枪杀,大家都听见凶手恐怖的话语:“第二颗子弹是赏给你的。”,但是凶手却蒸发了,雪地上只有死者的脚印,没有凶手的脚印。匪夷所思的当作保护工具的画着三口棺材的油画(葛里莫教授说能驱邪降魔),奇怪的会变色的衣服,等等。一个人走进房子,然后蒸发;一个人被枪杀于雪地,四周再无第该书运用的是约翰·狄克逊·卡尔最擅长的哥特式氛围,将不可能犯罪发挥到了极致。二个人的脚印——两个匪夷所思的事件,再配以兄弟恩怨、尸体复活、邪恶诅咒等灵异事件,令《三口棺材》成为了不可能犯罪小说的颠峰。
约翰-迪克森-卡尔的最棒的密室推理之一,名列霍克主持的十大密室排行榜的第五位。
  吉姆·安士伟第一次去见未来的岳父胡弥。忐忑不安的小伙子接过胡弥递来的威士忌,没想到喝了一口就昏倒在地。醒来后,他发现胡弥已经倒地身亡,胸口插着一支箭,正是原来挂在墙上的一支,箭上只有安士伟的指纹……屋子的房门从里面紧锁,窗户也从里面闩好——于是在这不省人事的十五分钟,安士伟成了案件唯一的疑犯。
  谜样的犯罪、严谨的法庭推理、令人拍案的真相!上锁的门、封死的房间,谜样的十五分钟内完成不可能的犯罪, 唯一的入口是那扇只有凶手才可见的犹大之窗
再加300我的极限了
提问人的追问
22:30Question: who
cross-examine
三口棺材的奇特传说:死人能从棺材里爬出来,并且身子能像稻草一样轻;Three coffins strange tales from the coffin, dead bodies and climb out, as light as straw,密室的极其不可能:完全封闭的密室,有四只眼睛严密的监视着房间;The chamber is impossible: completely closed chamber has four eyes surveillance of the room,疑点的不可思议:葛里莫教授临死说了一堆话:“翱翔、浴室、盐和葡萄酒、不是自杀、他没用绳索、屋顶、雪、光线太亮、有枪、狐狸、不要责怪可怜的。”The incredible: professor ge grimmauld a pile of death said: "flying, bathroom, salt and wine, not committing suicide, he's rope, roof, snow, the light is too light, have guns, fox, don't blame poor.",最后在医院里又说“老天爷知道他是如何离开那里的,上一刻他还在那里,下一刻他人就不在了。”In the hospital, and said, "god knows how he departed, the moment he is still there and others is gone."(事后证明,葛里莫教授临死说的全是真话,凶手的确是“上一刻他还在那里,下一刻他人就不在了”),可是却无法理解,十五分钟后最大的嫌疑人在两端有人的空旷街道中央的雪地上被枪杀,大家都听见凶手恐怖的话语:“第二颗子弹是赏给你的。”Koch, proved (professor says the death in mo is the truth, and the murderer is "the moment he was still there, not the next moment others"), but cannot understand, fifteen minutes after the suspect's in the empty streets at someone was shot on the snow, everyone heard the murderer terrorist words: "the second bullet is to you.",但是凶手却蒸发了,雪地上只有死者的脚印,没有凶手的脚印。But the murderer has evaporated, the snow, not only the footprints of the murderer footprints.匪夷所思的当作保护工具的画着三口棺材的油画(葛里莫教授说能驱邪降魔),奇怪的会变色的衣服,等等。As the tool of protection with three coffins painting (graham said professor in mo can exorcism on), strange will change clothes, etc.一个人走进房子,然后蒸发;A man walks into a house, and evaporation,一个人被枪杀于雪地,四周再无第该书运用的是约翰·狄克逊·卡尔最擅长的哥特式氛围,将不可能犯罪发挥到了极致。A man was killed in the first round, no snow book is the use of John Dixon Karl most gothic atmosphere, it will not be possible criminal developed acme.二个人的脚印——两个匪夷所思的事件,再配以兄弟恩怨、尸体复活、邪恶诅咒等灵异事件,令《三口棺材》成为了不可能犯罪小说的颠峰。Two footprints - two of events, match again with brother), body, evil curse, make such disasters are three coffins "became impossible of crime fiction.
约翰-迪克森-卡尔的最棒的密室推理之一,名列霍克主持的十大密室排行榜的第五位。John - Dixon - Karl chamber is one of the best, hawk reasoning hosted the fifth chamber top rankings.
吉姆·安士伟第一次去见未来的岳父胡弥。Jim AnShiWei first to see the future father-in-law HuMi.忐忑不安的小伙子接过胡弥递来的威士忌,没想到喝了一口就昏倒在地。The boy took HuMi uneasy to pass of whisky, unexpectedly sip is faint in the land.醒来后,他发现胡弥已经倒地身亡,胸口插着一支箭,正是原来挂在墙上的一支,箭上只有安士伟的指纹……After wake up, he found HuMi has died down, chest, the arrow is hanged on the wall was a AnShiWei arrows, only the fingerprint...屋子的房门从里面紧锁,窗户也从里面闩好——于是在这不省人事的十五分钟,安士伟成了案件唯一的疑犯。The room door lock, also from the inside out from inside the window - and so on the bars of unconscious fifteen minutes, AnShiWei became the only suspect cases.
谜样的犯罪、严谨的法庭推理、令人拍案的真相!Dios crime, rigorous court reasoning, was simply the truth!上锁的门、封死的房间,谜样的十五分钟内完成不可能的犯罪, 唯一的入口是那扇只有凶手才可见的犹大之窗Locked doors, seal, dios room 15 minutes of the crime, could not complete the entrance is that only the murderer of window of judah
太感动了,谢谢,英语演讲终于搞定了
(*^__^*) 嘻嘻,文笔还不错哦~
望采纳......
相关知识略懂社热议
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号跪求英语翻译啊!!高手快来帮忙!!_百度知道
跪求英语翻译啊!!高手快来帮忙!!
还是其他什么。网络教学那么方便,可如果有问题不懂怎么办。另外上网的时候要注意。那你平时上网都做什么,也可以发邮件给老师,我知道了,几天之内应该会收到答复。我也好想有一台自己的电脑,网上信息很多?玩游戏。嗯,很方便的,也有不少的不良信息充斥着网络,需要经常看IT新闻?我已经很久不玩游戏了?对啊,还开通了网络,我还可以在论坛里和网友们讨论软件方面的问题,而通过网络可以更加方便快速地掌握最新消息。老师经常会在网上发布作业及其它相关的信息,网络提供了一个很好的平台供网友们交流?是的,这样我就可以更加方便地和我那些老同学联系,同时,更新快。除此之外,我一般上网更多的是看新闻。你加入了学校的网络教学吗。那真是太方便了!上星期买的?你可以在留言板里把你想问的问题写下,有不懂的东西也可以去网上问,还有一些写作技巧及听力资源下载等,我是学软件的?是真的吗听说你买了电脑
提问者采纳
now I know.I wish I can have my own computer so that I will be convenient to
keep touch with my classmates, which is very convenient.What do you usually do on the internet, even though there is more information on the Internet, as well as the approches and listening downloading information, right, I can just google it.I usually watch new. Moreover.Right?Ya.That is TOO convenient. Internet is a great tool for internet user to communicate., I often go to a BBS to communicate software problems with other internet users, so I need to check IT new which is more easy and convience for getting newest information. I amt been playing game for a long time?I haven&#39? Playing game or what else, you have to pay attenation to the negative information on Internet?You can leave your messages?Ya纯手工翻译I heard you brought a new computer.Additionally.Did you enroll in the Distance Education, but how about if I have problems. My teacher will hand out assingments and related information for us. The distance Education is so convenient. They will reply you as soon as they can, I also set the internet! Last week. If I have any question, or you may send a email to your instructors
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
I heard that you bought a computer? Is it true?
Right ah! Bought last week, but also opened the network.
Then you usually have to do online? Play the game? Or something else?
I've been a long time do not play games, I usually read the news online more often, I was learning the software needs to travel frequently to see IT news, through the network can more quickly and easily master the latest news. In addition, I can also be discussed by the online community forum software problems, there do not understand things can also go online to ask the network to provide a good platform for the exchange of online friends.
You join the school's network teachi...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐