请帮忙系上翻译

请帮忙翻译成英文:他们没有付钱也没有提货
Hero丶Barca540
翻译是一种艺术!这句话涉及到的是商务英语中的内容,上述回答都是用Everyday English来表达的,不准确,听起来也似乎有点中国式英语,在商务英语中,提/取货有专门的表达方式,可以用take delivery这种方式来表达.然后我们来分析这句话,这句话的含义应当是对方来提货的时候并付款,但很可能因为某种原因,对方并未来提货,当然也没有付款了.上述的翻译先不说使用日常英语翻译,直接用neither nor来翻译也不太妥当.因为不付款理所当然就不能提货,所以直接用neither nor的翻译似乎也不太符合当时的实际情况.所以应该用专业一点的词汇来表达,而且要考虑到当时的情况.我认为可以这样来翻译:They didn't take delivery of the goods(这里的goods可以根据实际情况换成货物名); neither did they pay for it.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Neither they pay money nor pick up the goods.
Neither did they pay the money,nor picked up the goods.Neither...nor 部分倒装
Neither they paid the money nor picked up the goods.
Neither did they pay for it nor pick up the goods!
扫描下载二维码哪位大师请帮忙翻译成中文.Success is dangerous. One begins to copy oneself, and to copy oneself is more dangerous than to copy others. It leads to sterility.
Hope is the companion of power, and t for who so hopes has within him the gift of miracles. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers. My play was a complete success. The audience was a failure. A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success.Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know. Keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final.If a man loves the labour of his trade, apart from any question of success or fame, the gods have called him. No-one gets an iron-clad guarantee of success. Certainly, factors like opportunity, luck and timing are important. But the backbone of success is usually found in old-fashioned, basic concepts like hard work, determination, good planning and perseverance.
Success is dangerous. One begins to copy oneself, and to copy oneself is more dangerous than to copy others. It leads to sterility.
迈向成功的道路是充满坎坷的.如果有人想复制成功,那么复制自身的成功要比复制他人的成功经验危险的多.它将让你踏上不归之路.Hope is the companion of power, and t for who so hopes has within him the gift of miracles. 希望是力量的伙伴与希望之母,拥有希望的人自身就拥有奇迹般的天赋.Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. 试着不要成为一个成功的人,但要试着成为一个有价值的人.Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers. 有益的问题可以创造有益的生命.成功的人总会更好的提问,其结果是,他们将获得更好的解答.My play was a complete success. The audience was a failure. 我的表演是完全成功的.而做为我的观众来说却是失败的.A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success.真正的朋友是那些忽略你的失败并接纳你的成功的人.Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.好人品行善良的原因是他们从失败中汲取智慧.但你知道,我们从成功中汲取的智慧是微乎其微的.Keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final.时刻牢记不论成功还是失败都不是最终的结果.If a man loves the labour of his trade, apart from any question of success or fame, the gods have called him. 如果有人喜欢为他所从事的行业而辛苦工作,不在乎任何关乎成功与名望的问题,那么上帝一定已经在召唤他了.No-one gets an iron-clad guarantee of success. Certainly, factors like opportunity, luck and timing are important. But the backbone of success is usually found in old-fashioned, basic concepts like hard work, determination, good planning and perseverance.没有人会一定成功.当然,影响成功的因素如机会,运气与时机都是重要的.但是成功的基础通常与那些老观念如刻苦工作,决心,周密计划与坚持不懈分不开的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Success is dangerous. One begins to copy oneself, and to copy oneself is more dangerous than to copy others. It leads to sterility. 成功很危险,成功者开始重复自己,而重复自己比重复别人更加危险。它将导致失去生长能力。 Hope is th...
成功具有冒险性。一个人生来是独立的(不仿效认何人),但,保持独立要比效仿他人更危险。这样会导致(人际内在的)贫乏。希望产生动力,希望是成功之母;对于希望强烈的人,在他体内也就是同时具有了创造奇迹的天赋。(这是一句名言,大概是楼主拼写错误吧,我在网上查到的是:"Hope is the companion of power, and t for wh...
扫描下载二维码请帮忙翻译一下 谢谢our prices compare favourably with those offered by other manufacturers anywhere else,that’s why we‘re heavily booked up for months to come.I'm terribly sorry we’re not in a position to supply you with the quantity you need at the moment.i think i‘ve made my position clear to you. the fact is that we’ll have to employ all possible means to get even these 200 cases for you.but we can supply you with a good substitute,say, items No.9. it is very similar and even superior to item No.6.
我们的开价和其他任何一家生产商比都具有很大的竞争力,所以在未来几个月间 我门的产品已经预定一空.我们非常抱歉无法提供你们所需的数量.我想我们的意思已经表达明确.要提供给你200产品已超过我们的能力范围.但我们可以提供同等质量的代替品,如,9号产品,它质量比6号产品相似,甚至更好
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请帮忙翻译成英文出现这种问题实在非常抱歉,之前验货的时候没有发现这个问题是我不对,下次我们一定会改进我们所用的礼品盒跟之前出货都是一样的,收到实物就会发现质量没有问题,少数有划痕scratches下次我们会挑出图片由于光线原因不清楚这是我们常规的包装方式,但是如我们之前建议的,你们的箱子尺寸太长了,不适合运输,有可能会在运输途中有损坏
血刺南方鼶e
人工翻译,请放心采纳.It is really very sorry to occur this problem, and it is my mistake without finding this problem during previous inspection. We will definetely make improvement next time. The gift boxes we use are the same with those in previous shipment. When you receive in-kind you will find that the quality is no problem. A few of the goods may exist scratches we will pick them out.The picture is not so clear due to the lighting. This is our conventional packaging mode, but as we have suggested before, the size of your box is too long, not suitable for transportation, and may lead to damage in the transportation.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译请帮忙翻译成英文地址
room no.1815,security building,no.5020 of binhe road,Futian District,shenzhen city,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐