麻烦翻译一下这句英语翻译

各位英语达人~麻烦帮忙翻译一下这段话吧~ 手工翻译~不要用翻译器翻译的~谢谢大家了先~!!!_百度知道
各位英语达人~麻烦帮忙翻译一下这段话吧~ 手工翻译~不要用翻译器翻译的~谢谢大家了先~!!!
中国工商管理就业状况不理想,就是来自工商界的优秀代表。但基本上有这么一个公式,都已成为迫在眉睫而又急需解决的严峻课题,中国工商管理类专业,所谓本专业没有前途的说法是很难成立的,面对全球经济一体化的发展趋势,面对加入WTO的双刃剑,面对工商管理教学国际化的趋势,杨元庆等等,甚至由于专业性不太强,无论是数量上的扩张,人才市场上的一些管理岗位还要接受别的专业特别是相关技术专业的毕业生的挑战,除了政治领域以外,还是质量上的提升,最能吸引人注意的人物,例如海尔的张瑞敏,先技术而后转管理似乎也是一种未来趋势,联想的柳传志。在眼前的现实却告诉自己——没有经验的毕业生求职比较困难工商管理专业的学生基本上有这么一个共识
in addition to pos double-edged sword, facing the WTO&#39, or the quality improvement, even because of professs liu, the so-called professional no future is that it is difficult to set up, first and then turn management technology also seems s excellent representative, lenovo&#39, such as haier&#39, are already has become an urgent and serious subject in need of solution, facing the industry and commerce management teaching the trend of s ZhangRuiMin, both the quantity expansion, is coming from the business community&#39, the industrial and commercial management major, the talent market management job on some of the other professional especially related to accept the challenge of technology graduates. But there are basically such a formula, tell yourself--no experience graduates to apply for s industry and commerce administration employment not ideal: China&#39. In the eyes of the reality, Mr Yang and so on, facing the development trend of global economic integration, can attract the most attention charactersThe industry and commerce management professional students basically to have such a consensus
你有重复。。。能不能麻烦您人工翻译下啊~
我英语不太好
要不我也不来这问了~麻烦帮翻译一下吧~ 谢谢你了。。。。
请问你这是自己写的吗?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
达人的相关知识
其他5条回答
帮忙翻一下吧、、、、、
The industry and commerce management professional students basically to have such a consensus: China's industry and commerce administration employment not ideal, facing the development trend of global economic integration, facing the WTO's double-edged sword, facing the industry and commerce management teaching the trend of internationalization, the industrial and commercial management major, both the quantity expansion, or the quality improvement, are already has become an urgent and serious subject in need of solution. But there are basically such a formula, can attract the most attention characters, in addition to political field beyond, is coming f...
呃,有点长有点专业,路过。。。。。。
The business management specialized students basically there is a consensus: China Industrial and commercial management employment situation is not ideal, the face of global economic integration and development trends, face join WTO double-edged sword, in the face of management education and the trend of internationalization, China Industrial and commercial management specialty, whether the expansion of the number, or quality improvement, all has become the imminent and need to solve the serious problem. But basically has such a formula, the most attractive figure, in addition to political field, is the outstanding representatives from the business com...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这句英语是什么意思,麻烦大家帮翻译一下_百度知道
这句英语是什么意思,麻烦大家帮翻译一下
nothing about alice sebold would suggest that she has been the most popular novelist in America for the last seven months,这句英语什么意思,帮翻译一下,不胜感激
我有更好的答案
我想我知道你在试图说明什么,我不怪你,我怪我自己
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦好心人帮我英语翻译一下下面这段对话,非常感激!!!不要翻译器的谢谢!!!_百度知道
麻烦好心人帮我英语翻译一下下面这段对话,非常感激!!!不要翻译器的谢谢!!!
你就是我的正能量。你的电视和歌曲我都很喜欢,我的力量,你的消息我几乎每条都有回,错过了与你的互动有点可惜,没能及时看到这条消息因为昨天睡得早
每次只要看到你网页是在线状态的时候就很开心,你真的是一个很细心的人这几句也麻烦帮忙翻译一下吧,暖男啊~也很开心得到你回复了这么多次,然后就开始期待能得到你回复,谢谢!!
提问者采纳
I like them and i look forword to your new songs.About your programs and songs!以下是您需要内容的参考,my power,and it&#39.I have relied all your information and you are my positive energy:
Because I sls a pity that I mt read the information on time,I can&#39,希望得到您的支持,希望对您有帮助团队刚刚创立,很高兴能回答您的问题您好.【我们全心全意
这几句也麻烦帮忙翻译一下吧,谢谢!!!每次只要看到你网页是在线状态的时候就很开心,然后就开始期待能得到你回复,你真的是一个很细心的人,暖男啊~也很开心得到你回复了这么多次。
Every time i see your webpage is online I am very happy,and then i am looking forward to your answers,you are really a cafeful person,a kind man~I am also happy that you have replied me for so many times.
提问者评价
谢谢你们,为你们团队加油咯~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
I am looking forward to your new song! I almost replied to every message of yoursI went to bed early last night, because you are my motivation and energy source. What a pity, so missed your message and the interacions. I like all your TV shows and songs
Because yesterday I went to bed early, can't see this message, missed and your interaction with pity, your message I almost each are back, you are my energy, my strength. I like your TV and songs, looking forward to your new songs
I went to bed early last night so that I didn't see the messsage. I felt sorry to have missed the interaction between you and I. I coresponded to eevery piece of your information. You are my positive emergy source and my power. I love your TV program and your music. I am looking forward to your new song.
这几句也麻烦帮忙翻译一下吧,谢谢!!!每次只要看到你网页是在线状态的时候就很开心,然后就开始期待能得到你回复,你真的是一个很细心的人,暖男啊~也很开心得到你回复了这么多次。
Because I went to bed early last night, I didn't see the message. What a pity I missed the chance to interact with you. But I replied almost every message you sent to me. You are my positive energy. I like your songs and teleplays very much. Looking forward to your new songs.
ExcuseMe.IMissedYourMessageBecauseIWentToBedEarlyLastNight.It'sAPityThatILostAChanceOfWithYou.I'veNearlyReplyYouAllTheTime.YouAreJustMyPower.ILoveYourTVPlaysAndSongs,AndI'mLookingForwardToYourNewSongs!楼主,因为打不了空格所以每个单词都大写了,希望有帮助。
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦请让一下 英语怎么说!在电梯里面看见老外时候,她挡住我了.我想让她借过一下.“麻烦请您借过一下”这句话 该怎么说.不要用什么谷歌 和金山翻译 那样的英语太傻了.对了 我想对她说_百度作业帮
麻烦请让一下 英语怎么说!在电梯里面看见老外时候,她挡住我了.我想让她借过一下.“麻烦请您借过一下”这句话 该怎么说.不要用什么谷歌 和金山翻译 那样的英语太傻了.对了 我想对她说:这又该怎么说哪一个 更好点呢?更加的委婉!Excuse me,you are in my way怎么感觉这么很 不友好
春哥★足暶
用Excuse me,you are in my way.祝楼主更上一层楼
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码麻烦帮我用英文翻译一下这个句子:健康与美丽的储存基地_百度作业帮
麻烦帮我用英文翻译一下这个句子:健康与美丽的储存基地
冰凝徊刎ME
健康与美丽的储存基地 the storehouse for health and beauty
其他类似问题
Storage base of healthy and beauty.
Health and beauty of the storage base.个人观点
The storage base of health and beauty.
base of health and beauty