我在日本公司工作.如何用英语谷歌在线翻译英语.可以是i am on the japanese company吗?

英语翻译Hello.This is Shuhei Miyatake from RECRUIT.CO,LTD in JAPAN.I am working as a product planner.Can you speak Japanese?Now I want the friends in Korea.I want to know your country,especialy the students of Korea.Recently,I launched "i-ABC pro_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译Hello.This is Shuhei Miyatake from RECRUIT.CO,LTD in JAPAN.I am working as a product planner.Can you speak Japanese?Now I want the friends in Korea.I want to know your country,especialy the students of Korea.Recently,I launched "i-ABC pro
英语翻译Hello.This is Shuhei Miyatake from RECRUIT.CO,LTD in JAPAN.I am working as a product planner.Can you speak Japanese?Now I want the friends in Korea.I want to know your country,especialy the students of Korea.Recently,I launched "i-ABC project(The Inter-Asia Business Competition)".Do you have the interest of Japan company?I strongly believe this is a great opportunity for Korean students to gain global view towards a real global economy.I'm looking forward to hearing from you.Respectfully yours,Shuhei Miyatake(Mr.)
你好.这是Shuhei Miyatake从招.有限责任公司在日本.我的工作是作为产品的计划.你会说日语吗?现在我希望朋友们在韩国.我想知道你的国家,特别是韩国的学生.最近,我发起了“i-ABC项目(Inter-Asia商业竞争)”.你有日本人民的利益的公司吗?我相信这是一个绝好的机会,让韩国学生全球态度来获得一个真正的全球经济.我期待着你的来信.恭敬地属于你,Shuhei Miyatake(先生)
你好,我是来自日本RECRUIT.CO,LTD (是地名吗)的Shuhei Miyatake (人名)。我是从事产品计划者的工作。你会说日语吗?现在我想找韩国的朋友。我想了解你们的国家,特别是韩国的学生。最近,我推出一个叫i-ABC 的项目(The Inter-Asia Business Competition公司名称),你对这个日本公司有兴趣吗?...
哈罗,我是一家日本公司的产品计划者.你会说日语吗?我想有韩国朋友.我想了解你们的国家,尤其是韩国学生.最近,我在开始个i-ABC 项目"泛亚贸易竞争",你对日本公司有兴趣吗?我非常相信这对韩国学生是个很好的机会,在一个真正的全球经济中得到纵观全球的认识.期望你很快回复.尊敬你的Shuhei Miyatake(Mr.)...毕业院校、工作经历 这两个短语用英语怎么说?翻译成短语_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
毕业院校、工作经历 这两个短语用英语怎么说?翻译成短语
毕业院校、工作经历 这两个短语用英语怎么说?翻译成短语
Graduated From:
毕业院校 (短语:graduated university)Working Experience:
工作经历 (短语Working Experience)------------------------英语简历相关语句
一、说明应聘职位 Stating Your Job Objective
1、A responsible administrative position which will provide challenge and freedom where I can bring my initiative and creativity into full play. 负责管理的职位,该职位将提供挑战和自由,使我能充分发挥我的进取精神及创造能力。
2、An executive assistant position utilizing interests, training and experience in office administration. 行政助理的职位,能运用办公室管理方面的兴趣,训练与经验。
3、A position in management training programs with the eventual goal of participating in the management rank of marketing. 管理培训计划方面的职位。最终目标在参与市场管理层。
4、An entry-level position in sales. E manager of marketing department. 销售方面的初级职位。最终目标:销售部门的经理。
5、A position requiring analytical skills in the financial or investment field. 财务或投资领域需运用分析技巧的职务。
6、To begin as an accounting trainee and eventually become a manager. 从当会计见习开始,最后成为经理。
7、An entry-level position in an accounting environment, which ultimately leads to financial management. 会计部门的初级职务,最后能够管理财务。
8、A position as data-processing manager that will enable me to use my knowledge of computer systems. 资料处理经理的职务,能保证我运用电脑系统的知识。
9、An entry-level position responsible for computer programming. 负责计算机程序设计的初级职务。
10 Administrative assistant to an executive where short-hand and typing skills will be assets. 高级管理人员的行政助理,将用上速记和打字技能。
11、A position which will utilize my educational background in biology, with prospects of promotion. 谋求能运用我在生物学方面的学识,并有晋升前途的职位。
12、A position in charge of management training programs. 负责管理培训项目的职位。
13、Responsible managerial position in human resources. 人力资源方面负责管理的职务。
14、A position in Foreign Trade Department, with opportunities for advancement to management position in the department. 外贸部门的职位,有机会晋升到该部门的经理职务。
15、An administrative secretarial position where communication skills and a pleasant attitude toward people will be assets. 行政秘书的职务,用得上交际技巧和与人为善的态度。
16、A position as a design engineer in an engineering department. 工程部门设计工程师的职位。
17、Looking for a position as a computer programmer with a medium-sized firm. 谋求一家中型公司的计算机程序员职位。
18、To serve as sales promoter in a multinational corporation with a view to promotion in position and assignment in parent company's branch abroad. 担任多国公司的推销员,期望在职位上有晋升并能分派到母公司的海外分公司去工作。 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------二、说明教育程度 Stating Your Education
1、Useful Courses for English-teaching include: Psychology, teaching methodology,phonetics, rhetoric, grammar, composition. 对英语教学有用的课程包括:心理学、教学方法论、语音学、修辞学、语法、写作。
2、Specialized courses pertaining to foreign trade: Marketing principles, international marketing, practical English correspondence and telecommunications, foreign exchange, business English. 和外贸相关的专门课程:市场学原理、国际营销学、实用英语函电、外汇兑换、商务英语。
3、Courses taken that would be useful for computer programming are: Computer science, systems design and analysis, FORTRAN programming, PASCAL programming, operating systems, systems management. 对计算机编程有用的课程有:计算机学、系统设计与分析、FORTRAN编程学、PASCAL编程学、操作系统、系统管理。
4、Academic preparation for management: Management:Principles of management, organization theory, behavioral science. Communication: Business communication, personnel management, human relations. Marketing: Marketing theory, sales management. 大学时为管理所做的学术准备: 管理学:管理学原理、组织理论、行为学。 交际学:商务交际、人事管理、人际关系。 市场学:市场学理论、营销管理。
5、Curriculum included: Electric power systems, 90; Signal processing, 88; Systems and control, 92; Electric energy systems, 92; Solid-state electronics, 88; Communications, 94. 课程包括:电力系统,90分;讯号处理,88分;系统控制,92分;电力能源系统,92分;固体电子学,88分;通讯,94分。
6、Major courses contributing to management qualification: Management, accounting, economics, marketing, sociology. 对管理资格有帮助的主要课程:管理学、会计学、经济学、市场学、社会学。
7、Courses completed: History of mass communication, 88; China's communication history, 92; Media research, 90; Public opinion, 92; Conceptual analysis, 88; Content analysis, 90; Advertising, 92; New media technology, 94. 所修课程:大众传播史,88分;中国传播史,92分;媒体研究,90分;舆论学,92分;概念分析,88分;内容分析,90分;广告学,92分;新媒体方法,94分。
8、Courses in industrial designs and related field: Dynamic systems, evaluation and management of designs, systems and control, ergonomics, tensile structures, structural analysis, computer-aided design, applied mechanics. 工业设计及其相关领域的课程:动力系统、设计评估与管理、系统控制、人类工程学、张力结构、结构分析、计算机辅助设计、应用力学。
9、Among the pertinent courses I have taken are: office administration, secretarial procedures, business communication, psychology, data-processing, typing, shorthand. 在相关的课程中我修过的有:办公室管理、秘书程序、商务交际、心理学、资料处理、打字、速记。
10、 Majored in banking. Courses covered are as follows: Banking operations, 89; banking and computers, 90; loans, 92; letters of credit, 90; savings, 88; foreign exchange, 92; telegraphic transfers, 90; remittances, 94; financial systems in the west, 92. 主修金融学。涉及的课程有如下几门:银行业务,89分;银行与计算机,90分;贷款,92分;信用证,90分;储蓄,88分;外汇兑换,92分;电汇,90分;汇款,94分;西方金融制度,92分。 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------三、说明工作经历 Stating Your Work Experience1. Sales manager. In addition to ordinary sales activities and management of department, responsible for recruiting and training of sales staff members. 销售部经理。除了正常销售活动和部门管理之外,还负责招聘与训练销售人员。
2. Assistant to the General Manager of Shenzhen Petrochemical Industrial Corporation Ltd..Handled the itinerary schedule of the general manager. Met clients as a representative of the corporation. Helped to negotiate a $5,000,000 deal for the corporation. 深圳石油化工集团股份有限公司总经理助理。安排总经理的出差旅行计划时间表。作为公司代表接见客户。协助公司谈成了一笔五百万美圆的交易。
3. Secretary to president of Silverlion group Corporation Ltd.. Responsibilities: Receiving visitors, scheduling meetings, taking and typing dictation, writing routine letters and reports. 银利来集团有限公司董事长秘书。职责:接待访客、安排会议、笔录并打字、书写日常信函及报告。
4. Public relations girl at Guangzhou Holiday Inn. Full-time in summers, part-time during school. 在广州文化假日酒店当公关小姐。暑期全职,上课时间兼职。
5. Assistant to manager of accounting department of a joint venture enterprise. Analyzed data and relevant financial statistics, and produced monthly financial statements. 一家合资企业会计部门经理的助理。分析数据及相关财务统计数字,而且提出每月的财务报告。
6. Worked 21 hours weekly as a salesgirl at the bookstore of Shenzhen University. Earned 45% of college expenses. 在深圳大学书店当售货员,每周工作21小时,砖了大学费用的45%。
7. Production manager: Initiated quality control resulting in a reduction in working hours by 20% while increasing productivity by 25%. 生产部经理:引入质量控制,使工作时数减少了20%,而生产力则提高了25%。
8.Practical summer experience. Clerked at One-and-One clothes Store in charge of sales, 1992. Employed at Guangzhou Restaurant as waitress, 1993. 暑期的实际经验。1992年,在一加一服装店当店员,负责销售。1993年,在广州酒家当侍应小姐。
9. Staff member of Shanxi Textiles Import and Export Company. Handled import of textiles from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan. Increased sales by 25% from 1990 to 1993. Made frequent business trips to these places to negotiate with textile mills. 山西纺织品进出口公司职员。处理从香港、澳门、台湾进口纺织品事宜。从1990年到1993年增加了25%的销售额。经常出差到这些地方跟纺织厂商洽谈。
10. Tourist guide during the summer vacation for Beijing International Travel Service. Conducted tours for foreign tourists on trip around the city. 暑假期间为北京国际旅行社当导游。负责外国旅客在城区的观光旅游。 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------四、说明任职资格 Stating Your Qualifications
1. University major in computer science, three years of part-time work in a computer software company. 在大学主修计算机科学,在计算机软件公司兼职三年。
2. Experienced operator: Word Processor SV68, 60 wpm. 有经验的操作人员:文字处理机SV68型,每分钟60个单词。
3. Educational background in business administration with a major in secretarial science and two summers of full-time work experience. Working knowledge of all common office machines. 有工商管理的学历,主修秘书学,两年暑假的全职工作经验。对办公室所有常用机器有运用知识。
4. O operating English word processor and microcomputer, taking shorthand 85 wpm. 办公室工作技能包括:操作英文文字处理机及微型电子计算机、速记每分钟85个字。
5. Four years of experience in marketing, in addition to a bachelor's degree in management with major in marketing. Like to be challenged with a responsible job. 除了主修市场学的管理学士学位,还有四年的市场营销经验。喜欢迎战责任重大的工作。
6. University education in management with an emphasis on accounting, involving the use of computers. Able to comprehend financial statements. 在大学修管理学,以会计为主,包含电脑的使用。能理解财务报告。
7. Ability to organize marketing campaigns and to supervise employees. Effective communication abilities and public relations skills. 具有组织市场活动和督导员工的能力,并具有效的交际能力和公关技巧。
8. Three years of successful job experience ranging from sales responsibilities to management of marketing department. Adaptable, versatile, industrious. 三年的成功工作经验,范围从销售职责到市场部门的管理。适应性强、善变通、勤奋。
9. Special training in accounting at Guangdong College of Commerce and three years of practical experience in accounting environment. Enjoy working with people. Responsible and reliable. 在广东商学院接受会计方面的专门培训,并有三年在会计部门的实际经验。喜欢和别人一同工作。负责可靠。
10. Work experience in personnel affairs in a foreign capital enterprise coupled with educational background specialized in personnel management. Maintain good human relations. 外资企业人事事务的工作经验,加上人事管理的专门学历背景。保持良好的人际关系。
11. Five years' working experience in teaching English at a middle school coupled with educational background specialized in English Instruction at Guangzhou Teachers' College. Ability to listen and sensitivity to the needs of students. 有五年在中学进行英语教学的工作经验,加上在广州师范学院专攻英语教学的学历背景。能倾听学生意见,对学生的需求敏感。
12. Good university education with Japanese as my major combined with practical experience in translating business documents. Worked as an interpreter in Japan for a Chinese investigation group for three months. 良好的大学教育,主修日语,加上翻译商务文件的实际经验。为中国考察团在日本当过三个月的译员。----------------------一篇英文简历介绍范文:good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now i will introduce myself briefly,i am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with a ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attend several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. i guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, i would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,i like my major packaging and i wont give up,if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my former education. i will work hard in thesefields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? i cannot describe it well, but i know i am optimistic and confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way, i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on stage. that is my pride.
graduated collegework experience楼上一大堆废话,视觉垃圾!我的是对的。
Graduated From:Working Experience:
graduating schoolwork experience新目标英语八年级Go for it下册1-5单元 (Units 1-5课文 翻译)67
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
新目标英语八年级Go for it下册1-5单元 (Units 1-5课文 翻译)67
Unit1Willpeoplehaverobot;SectionA―1b;Boy1:Doyouthinkpeoplewil;Boy2:Yes,Ido.Isawaroboto;Boy1:Well,Idon'tthinkpeo;Boy2:Ithinktherewillbeon;Boy1:Ibetkidswon'tgotosc;Boy2:Yeah,therewil
Will people have robots? 人们将会有机器人吗?Section A ― 1bBoy 1:Do you think people will have robots in their homes in 100 years? 你认为100年后人们的家里会有机器人吗?Boy 2:Yes, I do. I saw a robot on TV, and it cleaned the kitchen. 是的,我认为会。我在电视上见过机器人,它能打扫厨房。Boy 1:Well,I don't think people will use money.我认为人们不会再用纸币。 Boy 2:Do you think everything will be free?你认为每样东西都会免费吗? Boy 1:Yeah, probably.是的,很有可能。Boy 2:I think there will be only one country.我认为未来世界上会只有一个国家。Boy 1:Only one country in the whole world? Will there be world peace? 全世界只有一个国家吗?未来会和平吗? Boy 2:I hope so.希望如此。Boy 1:I bet kids won't go to school. They'll study at home on computers. 我打赌孩子不再去学校。他们将在家通过电脑学习。 Boy 2:Oh, I disagree.我不同意。 Boy 1:You do? 你不同意?Boy 2:Yeah, there will always be schools. 是的,还会有学校的。 2aWoman:OK, now I want to hear everyone's predictions about the future. 我想听一下大家对未来的预测。Girl 1:Well, I think there will be more people.我认为未来的人口会更多。 Woman:More people? OK. What else? 更多人口?好的,其他同学?Boy 1:I predict that there will be less free time.我预测未来会有更少的空闲时间。Woman:I hope not! 希望不会!Girl 2:Well, I think there will be fewer cars.我认为未来汽车会更少。 Woman:You do? 是吗?Girl 2:Yes, people will use the subways more.是的,人们将会更多地使用地铁。Woman:That's a great idea. Let's hear another prediction. 好主意,让我们听一下其他的预测。 Boy 2:There will be less pollution. 未来污染会更少。Woman:That will be good for the earth! 那样会有益于地球环境。Girl 1:I think there will be fewer trees. I think cities will be really big and crowded because there will be a lot more people.我认为树木会更少。因为未来的人口会更多,所以我认为城市会很大、很拥挤。 Section B ― 2aConversation 1(对话1)Alexis:Hi, I'm Alexis.你好。我是亚历克西斯。Joe:Nice to meet you, Alexis. I'm Joe.见到你很高兴,亚历克西斯。我是乔。 Alexis:Nice to meet you, Joe. Do you live here in Techville? 见到你很高兴,乔。你住在Techville吗?Joe:Yes, I do. I live in an apartment across the street from here. 是的。我住在这条街对过的一个公寓里。 Alexis:Oh, really? 真的吗?Joe:Yes. I work near here too, at Sisco Software Systems. I am a computer programmer.是的,我也在附近的新科软件公司工作。我是一名电脑程序编写员。 Alexis:A computer programmer? That sounds interesting. 电脑程序编写员?听起来挺有趣。Joe:Well, actually it's kind of boring. I do the same thing every day. 实际上有点无聊。每天都做同样的事情。 Conversation 2
(对话2)Alexis:Hey, Joe, is that a picture of you? 嗨,乔,那是你的照片吗? Joe:Yeah, that was me ten years ago.没错,那是十年前的我。 Alexis:So, did you live here in Techville ten years ago? 那么,十年前你就住在Techville吗?Joe:No, I lived with my parents in Greenville. We lived in a house in the country. I went to school here in Techville, though.不,以前我和我父母住在Greenville.我们住在乡村的一所房子里。尽管我在Techville的学校里读书。1 Alexis:Really? That's pretty far from here. How did you get to school? 真的吗?那离这相当远。你怎么上学?Joe:Oh, I took the train to school.我坐火车上学。 Conversation 3
(对话3)Alexi5:So, Joe, what do you think your life will be like in ten years? 那么,乔,你认为十年后你的生活会是什么样?Joe:Oh, I think I'll be an astronaut.噢,我想我会成为一名宇航员。 Alexis:An astronaut? Are you kidding? 宇航员?你在开玩笑吗?Joe:No, I'm serious. I'll fly rockets to the moon. Maybe there will be flights to other planets.不,我是认真的。我要乘火箭去月球。可能会有到其他行星的飞行。 Alexis:Oh, and where will you live? 噢,那你会住在哪? Joe:I'll live on a space station.我会住在空间站里。 3aIn ten years, I think I'll be a reporter. I'll live in Shanghai, because I went to Shanghai last year and fell in love with it. I think it's really a beautiful city. As a reporter, I think I will meet lots of interesting people. I think I'll live in an apartment with my best friends, because I don't like living alone. I'll have pets. I can't have any pets now because my mother hates them, and our apartment is too small. So in ten years, I'll have many different pets. I might even keep a pet parrot! I'll probably go skating and swimming every day. During the week I'll look smart, and probably will wear a suit. At the weekends, I'll be able to dress more casually. I think I'll go to Hong Kong on vacation, and one day I might even visit Australia.在10年后,我认为我将是一名记者。我将居住在上海,因为我去年去过上海并且喜欢上了它。我认为它的确是一座美丽的城市。作为一名记者,我认为我将见到许多有趣的人。我认为我将与我最好的朋友住在一套公寓里,因为我不喜欢独自生活。我将有宠物。我现在不能有任何宠物,因为我的母亲讨厌他们,并且我们的公寓太小。因此10年后,我将有很多不同的宠物。我甚至可能饲养一只宠物鹦鹉!或许我每天都会去滑冰和游泳。周日期间我看起来会很漂亮,或许我还会穿上套装呢。在周末,我的着装会更随便。我想我将去香港度假,并且甚 2至有一天我可能会访问澳大利亚。 Self Check ― 2Predicting the future can be difficult. There are many famous predictions that never came true. Before 1929, there Was no sound in movies. The head of one of the biggest movie companies in the United States predicted that no one would wart to see actors talk. Of course, he was wrong! In 1977, the head of the largest computer company in the United States said, “No one will want to have a computer in his or her home. He thought that computers would never be used by most people.”预言将来可能是难的。有很多著名的预言从未得到实现。在1929之前,在电影里没有声音。美国最大的电影公司的一个头脑人物曾预言没有人想要看演员交谈。当然,他错了。到了1977年,美国最大的计算机公司的首脑说,“没有人将想要在家里拥有一台计算机”。他认为计算机绝不会被大多数人使用。” Reading
Do you think you will have your own robot?In some science fiction movies, people in the future have their own robots. These robots are just like humans.They help with the housework and do the most unpleasant jobs.Some scientists believe that there will be such robots in the future. However, they agree it may take hundreds of years. Scientists are now trying to make robots look like people and do the same things as us. Japanese companies have already made robots walk and dance.This kind of robot will also be fun to watch.But robot scientist James White disagrees. He thinks that it will be difficult for a robot to do the same things as a person.For example, it's easy for a child to wake up and know where the are. Mr White thinks that robots won't be able to do this. But other scientists disagree. They think that robots will be able to talk to people in 25 to 50 years.Robot scientists are not just trying to make robots look like people. For example, there are already robots working in factories. These robots look more like huge arms. They do simple jobs over and over again. People would not like to do such jobs and would get bored.But robots will never get bored.In the future, there will be more robots everywhere, and humans will have lesswork to do. New robots will have many different shapes. Some will look like humans, and others might look like snakes.After an earthquake, a snake robot could help look for people under buildings. That may not seem possible now,but computers, space rockets and even electric toothbrushes seemed impossible a hundred years ago. We never know what will happen in the future!你认为你将拥有你自己的机器人吗?在一些科幻影片中,未来的人类有他们自己的机器人。这些机器人正像人类一样。他们帮助人类做家务,做些人类最不想做的工作。一些科学家相信未来将有这样的机器人,然而,他们认为这将可能需要数百年的时间,科学家们正尽力使机器人像人一样,且与我们做同样的事情。日本公司制作的机器人已会行走、跳舞。这种机器人看起来会是很有趣的。但是研究机器人的科学家詹姆斯怀特不同意。他认为对机器人来说与人做同样的事情是困难的。例如,对一个孩子来说醒来和知道他们在哪儿是容易的。怀特先生认为机器人将不能这样做。但是其他们科学家们不同意。他们认为机器人在25到50年之后能够与人类交谈。机器人科学家不仅仅正在试图使机器人看起来像人一样。例如,已有一部分机器人在工厂工作了。这些机器人看起来更像巨人的臂膀。他们反复做那些单一的工作。人类是不愿意只做这些单一工作的,只做单一工作会很烦人的。但是机器人将从不厌烦。在未来,到处都将有更多的机器人,并且人类将做很少的工作。新的机器人将有很多不同的形状。一些看起来像人,一些看起来可能像蛇。一场地震之后,蛇形机器人能够帮助寻找建筑物下面的人。现在看来似乎是不可能的。但在100年之前,电脑、太空火箭甚至是电动牙刷似乎也是不可能的。我们决不知道未来会发生什么!Unit 2
What should I do? 我该做什么?Section A ― 1bGirl 1:You look unhappy. What's wrong? 你看起来不高兴,出什么事了? Girl 2:Oh my clothes are out of style. I don't look cool. 嗯??我的衣服过时了,我的打扮不流行了。Girl 1:Well, maybe you should buy some new clothes. 那么,也许你该买些新衣服。Girl 2:Yes, but I don't have enough money.是的,但我没有足够的钱。 Girl 1:Huh. Maybe you could get a part-time job in the evenings. 也许你可以在晚上找一份兼职工作。Girl 2:I can't, because my parents want me to stay at home every night.I argued with them about it.不行,因为我父母让我每天晚上都待在家里。我还同他们争吵这件事呢。Girl 1:Well, you shouldn't argue with your parents.You should talk about your problems.你不应该和你父母争吵。你们应该谈谈这些问题。Girl 2:And guess what else is wrong? 再想想还有其他的问题吗? Girt 1:What? 什么呢?Girl 2:My brother plays his CDs too loud! I can't go to sleep. 我哥哥的CD太吵了!我睡不了觉。 1cBoy 1:Hey, Nari, what's wrong? 你好纳里,怎么了?Boy 2:I had an argument with my best friend. What should I do? 我和我的好朋友吵架了。我该怎么办啊?Boy 1:Well, you could write him a letter.你可以给他写封信。Boy 2:I don't think so. I don't like writing letters.我认为不行。我不喜欢写信。 Boy 1:Maybe you should call him up.也许你应该给他打电话。 Boy 2:No, I don't want to talk about it on the phone. 不行,我不想在电话里谈这件事。Boy 1:Well, you should say you're sorry.你该向他道歉。3 Boy 2:Yes, I know I should, but it's not easy.是的,我知道我该那样做,但那样做并不容易。Boy 1:Maybe you could go to his house. 也许你可以去他家。 Boy 2:I guess I could, but I don't want to surprise him. 我想我会的,可是我不想让他吃惊。Boy 1:Hey, I know. You could give him a ticket to a ball game. 我知道了。你可以给他一张球赛票。Boy 2:Well, that's a good idea, but I don't have enough money. 那是个好主意,但我没有足够的钱。 Section B ― 2aHost:Hi Erin. Thanks for calling Teen Talk 109.1 FM. What's the problem?你好,艾金,欢迎你参与FM 109.1兆赫的《青少年谈话》节目,你有什么麻烦? Erin:Well, see, I always wear fashionable clothes, and I have a really neat haircut. 嗯,是这样的,我总是穿时尚的衣服,留整洁的发型。 Host:Yes? 怎么了?Erin:It's my friend, Jasmine. She buys the same clothes as I do, and she even gets the same haircut. She copies everything I do. I want to be original. I want to have my own clothes and my own haircut.是我的朋友詹斯曼。她买跟我一样的衣服,甚至还留跟我一样的发型。她所有的一切都跟我一样。我想要时尚。我想穿属于自己的服。留属于自己的发型。 Host:Let's see if a listener has some advice for you. Kim is calling. Hello, Kim. 我们看一下是否有听众给你提供了解决建议。凯姆正打进来。你好,凯姆。 Kim:Hello.你好。Host:What advice do you have for Erin? 你有什么建议给艾金呢?Kim:I think she should tell her friend to get different clothes and a different haircut. 我认为她应该告诉她的朋友换一种不同的服装和发型。Host:Thank you for your advice, Kim. OK, we have another one on the line. Nicole is calling.谢谢你的建议,凯姆。好的。又有听众打进来了。是尼科尔。Nicole:Hi. I think Erin should be happy that her friend likes her clothes and haircut. I 4don't think Erin has a problem!嗨,我认为艾金应该因为她的朋友喜欢她的装束与发型而感到高兴。我认为她并没有麻烦。Host:That's an interesting opinion. Thank you, Nicole. OK, we have time for one more person. Emilio is on the line.那是个有趣的观点。谢谢你,尼科尔。好的。我们给下一位听众留些时间,埃米里奥正在等候。 Emilio:Well, um, I think that Erin should find a new best friend. No one wants a friend who isn't original!嗯,我认为艾金应该找一位新朋友,没有人想交一个没有个性的朋友! 3aDear Mary,I have a problem, and I need your help. I always thought I was popular at school. But I just found out that my friends were planning a birthday party for my best friend, and they didn't invite me. Everyone else in my class was invited except me, and I don't know why. I can't think what I did wrong. I'm very upset and don't know what to do. What do you think? Can you help me?Yours,Lonely Kids亲爱的玛丽:我有个麻烦,需要你的帮助。我总以为在学校我是受欢迎的。但是我发现我的朋友们在为我的一位好朋友筹划生日晚会而他们没有邀请我。除了我以外,班里的每个人都被邀请了,我不知道这是为什么。我想不出来我做错了什么。我非常苦恼,不知道该怎么办。你怎样想呢?能帮助我吗?你的,
孤独的孩子Self Check ― 2 Dear Aunt,My cousin is the same age as me. She's really nice, and we get on well, but she always borrows my things. Last week, she borrowed my math book and didn't return it.Then I couldn't do my homework. I don't want to have a fight with my cousin, because she's my best friend. I don't know what to do. Could you please give me some advice?Yours,Looking For Help亲爱的阿姨:我的堂姐跟我同岁。她长得真的很好看,我们相处得很好。但是她总是借我的东西。上星期她借了我的数学书没有还给我。我不能做作业了。我不想跟我的堂姐打架,因为她是我最好的朋友。我不知道该怎么办。你能给我一些建议吗?你的, 寻求帮助的人Reading
Maybe you should learn to relax!Life for Cathy Taylor's three children is very busy. Their school days are busy enough. After school, though, Cathy takes the two boys from football to basketball. Then she has to take her daughter to piano lessons. The tired children don't get home until 7pm. They have a quick supper, and it's time for homework.The Taylors are like many American and British parents. They take their children from activity to activity, and try to fit as much as possible into their kids' lives. Doctors say many children are under too much pressure. Teachers complain about teaching tired kids in the classroom.Most children take part in after-school clubs. Activities include sports, language learning, music, and math classes. Pushy parents are nothing new, but now parents seem to push their children a lot more. Parents see other children doing a lot of things, and they feel their own children should do the same.Linda Miller, a mother of three in London, knows all about such pressure. “In some families, competition starts from a very young age,” she says. “Mothers send their kids to all kinds of classes when they are very young. And they are always comparing them with other children. It's crazy. People shouldn't push their kids so hard.”Dr Alice Green agrees. She also says that these children may find it hard to think for themselve when they are older. “Parents are trying to plan their kids' lives for them. 5When these kids are adults, they might find it difficult to plan things for themselves.”Parents should learn to give their kids a bit more time to themselves. On the one hand, children need organized activities. On the other hand, they also need time and freedom to relax. And they need time to do things by themselves.或许你应该学会放松!对卡西?泰勒的3个孩子来说,生活是非常忙碌的。在学校他们已经够忙碌的了。可是,放学后,卡西仍然要带两个男孩去踢足球打篮球。然后她必须送她的女儿去上钢琴课。疲倦的孩子们直到晚上7点才回家。匆匆忙忙地吃完晚饭,便到了做家庭作业的时候了。泰勒妇夫看起来像很多美国和英国的父母一样。他们带他们的孩子从一项活动到另一项活动,并且尽最大可能地适合孩子们的生活。医生说很多孩子的压力太大。在教室里老师因为教疲倦的孩子而抱怨。大多数孩子都参加课后俱乐部。活动包括运动、学习语言、音乐和数学课。爱出风头的父母已经不稀罕,现在,父母好像给孩子增加的压力更大了。父母看见其他孩子做许多事情,他们感到他们自己的孩子也应该做相同的事。伦敦一位有3个孩子的母亲琳达?米勒完全了解这样的压力。“在一些家庭,竞争从非常小的年龄就开始了”,她说。“当孩子们还很小的时候,母亲们就送他们去参加各种各样的学习班。并且她们总是拿自己的孩子与其他孩子比较。真是发疯了。人们不应该加此严重地压他们的孩子”。艾丽斯?格林医生同意她的看法。她还说这些孩子长大后可能发现为自己的将来做打算是很难的。“父母试图为自己的孩子们设计生活。当这些孩子是成年人时,他们可能发现为他们自己计划事情是困难的”。父母们应该学会把更多的时间留给孩子自己。一方面,孩子需要集体性的活动。另一方面,他们也需要时间和自由放松。并且他们需要时间自己做事情。包含各类专业文献、各类资格考试、高等教育、文学作品欣赏、幼儿教育、小学教育、生活休闲娱乐、行业资料、应用写作文书、新目标英语八年级Go for it下册1-5单元 (Units 1-5课文 翻译)67等内容。 
 人教版新目标英语八年级下1-5单元课文翻译_解决方案_计划/解决方案_实用文档。...7. Do you think it is good for animals ___(live) in a zoo? 8. ...  人教版新目标英语八年级下1-5单元课文翻译 单元课文翻译 人教版新目标英语八年级下 第一单元 Section A 图片 你认为人们家里将会有机器人吗?是的,会有的。我...  2013新人教版英语八年级Go for it上册全1-10单元(Units 1-10课文+翻译_英语_初中教育_教育专区。 今日推荐 180份文档 CET四六级高分通关宝典 ...  新目标英语八年级Go for i... 12页 免费 新目标英语八年级下册unit... 9页...新目标英语八年级下册 Units 1-5 知识详解 Unit 1 Will people have robots?...  9页 1下载券 新目标英语八年级下重点... 57页 1下载券 2014春八年级下册unit...C.翻译句子 a). 没有人知道将来会发生什么事。 No one knows what will ...  -Er, perhaps it's M新目标英语八年级下册第 1-5 单元复习期中测试题词汇(...C.didn't like teach others English D.taught herself English B)翻译下列...  新目标英语八年级下册1至5单元复习(超详细)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。总复习 ...翻译 There ___?将有? a movie this evening. People ___?将有? robots ...  新目标英语九年级1-5单元课文翻译_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。英语课文翻译,希望对大家有用人教版新目标英语九年级1-5单元课文翻译 教版新目标英语九年级1...  新人教版英语七年级Go_for_it下册1-12单元(Units_1-12课文 翻译)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。新人教版英语七年级Go_for_it下册1-12单元(Units_1-12课文 翻译...

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐