高悬赏//求翻译英语翻译!!!无语法错误,...

高悬赏//求翻译英语!!!无语法错误,流畅加分_百度知道
高悬赏//求翻译英语!!!无语法错误,流畅加分
翻译成英文,恰巧一农夫经过这里,然后他就把庄稼拔高一截。兔子拼死狂追:大家好!。这就是龟兔赛跑,拿起了兔子回家煮了吃,被乌龟抢先了,结果撞到树上死了。谢谢,乌龟和兔子赛跑:一次!!急用!!。高悬赏。庄稼短了不少,从此他便整日守在这里、守株待兔和揠苗助长!,结果兔子太骄傲,完美加分,不干活,今天我要给大家讲个小故事!
提问者采纳
today I want to tell you a little story?. Thank you, and then he put high a section of crops. The rabbit desperate chase, a farmer happened to pass through here, and he will eat all day long here. This is the tortoise and the waiting, and push them: a, the tortoise and the hare. The crops short of a lot, not to workHello everyone?, and the results the rabbit is too proud, the crazy crashed into a tree was dead.你确定会给分, picked up the rabbit home cooked, is the tortoise beat
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
bring the rabbit home and cooked it,without work. The rabbit chase desperately and died of crashing into a tree , he wait all day long under the tree. The crops become shorter and shorter, the tortoise and the rabbit have a race.From that time on,waiting rabbit under the tree pulling the crops higher, and then he pull high a section of crops,
as a result
the rabbit is too proudOnce. This is the story of the tortoise and the hare , a farmer happened to pass through here, is
beat by the tortoise
Everybody is good, today I am going to tell you a story: once, the tortoise and the hare race, the rabbit is too proud, turtle beat. Rabbit desperate crazy chase, the results hit the tree died, a farmer happened to pass through here, picked up the rabbit home cooked to eat, so that he will stay here all day, do not work. The crops are short of a lot, and then he put up a crop. This is the tortoise and the hare, come and kill. Thank you.
Everybody is good, today I am going to tell you a story: once, the tortoise and the hare race, the rabbit is too proud, turtle beat. Rabbit desperate crazy chase, the results hit the tree died, a farmer happened to pass through here, picked up the rabbit home cooked to eat, so that he will stay here all day, do not work. The crops are short of a lot, and then he put up a crop. This is the tortoise and the hare, come and kill. Thank you!还有没有啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高分悬赏!求翻译成英语_百度知道
高分悬赏!求翻译成英语
竟然让他跑了&quot. 他正觉得应该没有车的时候,那个女人继续说.,照理说最后一班车人应该不多.&quot.
大家告诉她.;你不应该坐这班车的.,一连几个晚上都这样.,我可以帮你逃出去,不是给活人坐的,有一些时间夜里经常有一个穿红衣服的女子深夜上门推销. &quot,当他们跳的时候;
他觉得很奇怪.
那个女的却露出了奇怪的微笑.,终于大家回来了,他发现他们站在一个荒凉的山坡...因为他家很远很偏僻.;
故事3有一年登山社去登山.,突然看见远处有一辆公车出现了.又不想走路.
等呀等呀.,极力挣扎.
当他们到山下准备攻峰时..,心想他可能会回来找她的...多少钱,一个就行,没有人再来敲门了;没关系.咚;
他很害怕,我决定讲个恐怖小故事,那晚上大家都睡得很好.血流得潢身;什么红色的衣服.,他松了一口气;这班车;你一上车,也不知道她是怎么逃过楼下检查的,从里面冲出一个女生对她大吼;&quot.!咚,到了快十二点时,也不一定要翻的很专业;&#39.& 那女子笑了笑.
他觉得有点诡异,只有那个冲红衣女子大吼的女生还没有起床,也没给她红色的衣服,看起来就像是穿了一件红衣服,所以只好等着有没有末班车.,那空位的旁边有个女的坐在那里,天气突然转坏了:&quot.
于是她就拖着他拉开窗户跳了下去,把她放在中间,因为路线偏远!
他们赶在头七回来;要不要红衣服&#47,求大神挑一个好翻的翻译一下:&quot.?&quot.:&
&quot..,她,没有人跟我抢了,在攻峰的第一天,&quot.,那个女的就悄声对他说,这时她男友告诉她!故事1 我们学校是个外语学校,她上身的皮已经被剥开了,没有特别明显的错误就行.,但是这台车却坐满 了.他女朋友吓得哇哇大叫,她的男友就不幸死了,可过了三天都没有看见他们回来....有一个晚上.
于是就留下那个女的看营地.他很高兴的去拦车.,他也不确定到底还有没 有车,但是直接找英语的不好.&quot!
全部的人都死了只有他还活着;&#39,那个女子又来了..,一间间房间的敲,宿舍里的人全都起来了.
在攻峰的第一天就发生了山难.
一上车他发现这末班很怪,他还听见&quot,突然她的男友出现了还混身是血的一把抓住她就往外跑,怕被老师发现是抄的,她浑身都是红色的,但是他们还是要执意的上山去,她的同学把她的被子掀开...故事2
有一个男生晚上要坐公车回家,都大叫着不要.,连忙对那个女的道谢..
那个女的有点担心了..,其中有一对感情很好的情侣在一起;车&quot.
于是大家围成一个圈.,心想可能是因为天气的原因吧,可是又不知道该怎么办才好;由于女生被吵后非常生气,转身走了;的声音!这时门开了,可是唯独她的男友没有回来.第二天,找了几个中文的小故事,结果那个女的对他说,到了第七天...,谢谢了:&现在,他们(比一比车上的人)就会抓你去当替死鬼的...
等他站稳时候.天天夜里都来;里的人大喊大叫着&quot.,如果有人开门就问,可是仍然走向那个唯一的空位坐下来,而且车上静悄悄地没有半个人说话.只有一个空位.等啊等啊?我全要了,可是因为他到站牌等的时候太晚了英语课要自己写个听过的小故事上去演讲.,等 他一坐下
提问者采纳
knock& Some of the girls got really annoyed and started yellin要不要红衣服&#47! How much do you want. One night?我全要了,&quot,一连几个晚上都这样, as if in a red coat.天天夜里都来,转身走了,她浑身都是红色的. Then,那个女子又来了,她,由于女生被吵后非常生气, and sometimes in the dead of the night a lady in red would appear at our dormitory asking us to buy her products,m in an international school,一间间房间的敲. The girl was covered in red.第二天.血流得潢身, but she would come every night,也没给她红色的衣服.有一个晚上,从里面冲出一个女生对她大吼, except for the girl asking to buy the red coats,都大叫着不要;t sell any of her coats,看起来就像是穿了一件红衣服, and pulled her quilt under her? I&#39,也不知道她是怎么逃过楼下检查的; She knocked on the door,有一些时间夜里经常有一个穿红衣服的女子深夜上门推销?&t know how she got past the security at our school, and ask &quot. We didn&#39, all bloody.&quot, and that night, then turned ar什么红色的衣服!&&#39. A girl opened the door and boomed &quot,如果有人开门就问,那晚上大家都睡得很好. She didn&#39,她的同学把她的被子掀开. On the second day,她上身的皮已经被剥开了,没有人再来敲门了.I'&#39,Knock,只有那个冲红衣女子大吼的女生还没有起床!这时门开了.咚. &TYour reds coats!咚,宿舍里的人全都起来了, knocking on every one of our doors.多少钱;Would you like to buy my red coats. Her fr 那女子笑了笑, no one heard anymore knocking故事1 我们学校是个外语学校
提问者评价
谢谢!这么快就翻好了!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Our school is a foreign language school, some time at night often have a red woman's clothes to sell door-to-door late at night, do not know how she was downstairs escaped. Night after night, a knock room, if someone opene 'red clothes do not want to /' by the girls were after the quarrel very angry, are not big cried, a few days this night. One night, the girl came again. Boom! Boom! When the door opened and out of one of the girls she ro &what the red dress? I want the whole. How much is it?&
The woman smiled, turned away and did not give her a red dress, and that night we all slept well, no one has...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译就这句
高悬赏求翻译 求确定的答案_百度作业帮
英语翻译就这句
高悬赏求翻译 求确定的答案
英语翻译就这句& 高悬赏求翻译 求确定的答案
直译为“想要保护,想要守护”的意思然后看你在哪儿用这个词了.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐