英语谷歌在线翻译英语!! 高手进!! 机器谷歌在线翻译英语勿来...

英语翻译有病勿来~_百度作业帮
英语翻译有病勿来~
米饭wan18326
在每个数字旁边填上正确的月份以使成为一个月山 month mountain 直译月山,不知实际意译是啥
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译要求通俗易懂,完全用机器翻译的勿来,质量好的一定加悬赏分Dear Professor ***I am very sorry to bother you and send this e-mail,but I really wish to contact you.I wish to pursue a Master Degree in your University.My d_百度作业帮
英语翻译要求通俗易懂,完全用机器翻译的勿来,质量好的一定加悬赏分Dear Professor ***I am very sorry to bother you and send this e-mail,but I really wish to contact you.I wish to pursue a Master Degree in your University.My desired date of entrance is April,2010.I am writing this letter to introduce myself and query about the graduate programs.Thank you very much for reading this email.Born on November 4,1983,I entered Yuan Ming Yuan College at 2002.My major is English.I finished the four-year undergraduate program in June 2006.This college was established by Professors who concerned the private education of China.These Professors mainly come from Peking University and Tsinghua University,two of the most famous University in our country.The private college is still in the early stage in China and they have no authority to award a degree of Bachelor.So I just achieved my certificate of graduation at 2006.接下来还有几段,欢迎继续回答
affnipi339
亲爱的XX教授:
很抱歉发来邮件,打扰了.但是我真的很想和您联系.我想在您任教的大学读研究生.我特别希望在2010年4月入学.我写信来是想先向您介绍一下我自己,并询问一些关于研究生项目的问题.非常感谢您能有时间阅读这封邮件.
我出生于日,2002年进入圆明园大学,我的专业是英语.2006年6月,我完成了四年的本科学业.我就读的这个大学是由中国多位关注私立教育的教授创建的.他们大都毕业于北京大学和清华大学,这两所在我国很有名气的大学.在中国,私立学校的发展仍处于刚起步的阶段,这些学校还没有权利授予我们学士学位.因此.2006年毕业的时候,我只获得了毕业证书.完成!希望能帮到你,呵呵
其他类似问题
翻译都差不多,就不重复了,但是有些句子,不介意我稍微改一下吧。Dear Professor ***I am very sorry to send this e-mail to bother you, but you are such an important people to be contacted, because I wish to enrol the XXX Univ...
亲爱的教授:
给你写这封信打扰到你感到非常抱歉。但我真的希望能联络到你。我想在你们大学攻读我的硕士学位。2010年4月的入学时间对我来说非常适合。我写这封信是要介绍一下我自己还有询问一下将要学习的几门研究生课程。非常感谢你能够花时间来阅读这封信。我出生于号,2002年的时候考入了圆明园大学。我的专业是英语。学了4年的本科课程后我于2006年毕业...
亲爱的教授很抱歉,这封邮件打扰你了。但是我真的是很想联系你。我想在您的学校攻读硕士学位。我预期的入学时间是2102年的四月。我写这封信主要是介绍我自己和询问一些关于毕业设计的问题。非常感谢您能读这封信。我出生于日,2002年就读于圆明园大学,专业是英语。毕业于2006年6月并完成我的本科教育。这所大学主要是由一些支持私人办学教育的教授创建的。这些教授主要来自我...
扫描下载二维码请帮我翻译成英语,机器翻译勿来_百度知道
请帮我翻译成英语,机器翻译勿来
里面除了猫还有别的什么东西吗?我听说有人在里面放一些玩具让过关容易你好,请问我的包裹申报品名填写的是什么
提问者采纳
May I ask what has been writen as the names of declaration
Hello.&quot?Is there anythive heard someone said that it would be easier to pass the customs if you put some toys in it? I&#39&【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为你解答
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
In addition to the cat is there anything else in it, my package declaration name fill in whatHello? I heard that someone inside put some toys to pass easily
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译成英语,机器翻译勿来_百度知道
帮我翻译成英语,机器翻译勿来
下个月你新的蝴蝶A多少厘米?除了它还有有什么其他的蝴蝶吗?
提问者采纳
】【what other butterflies do you have except this one type?【How many centimeters will it be of your new butterfly type A next month?除了它还有有什么其他的蝴蝶吗下个月你新的蝴蝶A多少厘米
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
&In addition to it and what other butterflies?&nbspHow many centimeters you new butterfly A next month
how long will be your new butterfly A?Is there someone else eccept it?
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手英语翻译,百度翻译的不要来,谢谢! _百度作业帮
求高手英语翻译,百度翻译的不要来,谢谢!&
ejXY35BS01
In term of the construction of subjects, The college possesses one foundamental medicine post-doctoral station, pathology and pathophysiology, Two pathogeny biology Grade Two Doctor Conferring spot.
可以帮帮我吗??
算了,我自己来吧。。
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐