英语翻译,,不必做某事三种:not to ...

【精品资料】九年级英语下教案人教版Unit 12 You’ re supposed to shake hands ..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
【精品资料】九年级英语下教案人教版Unit 12 You’ re supposed to shake hands 重难点解析(1)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
50个初中英语句型
17:14:14&&
50个初中英语句型:ask/tell sb. (how) to do sth. 请教/告诉某人如何做… 和 ask/tell sb. (not) to do sth. 请/告诉某人做/不做某事 的用法区别。
1. as soon as 一&就& 2. (not) as/so&as 不如 3. as&as possible 尽可能地 4. ask sb for sth.. 请求,要求 5. ask/tell sb. (how) to do sth. 请教/告诉某人如何做& 6. ask/tell sb. (not) to do sth. 请/告诉某人做/不做某事 7. be afraid of doing sth. / that& 害怕做某事/害怕,担心& 8. be busy doing 忙于做某事 9. be famous/late/ready/sorry for& 以&著名 10. be glad that& 高兴& 11. both&and& &与&两者都& 12. buy/give/show/send/pass/bring/lend/tell sb. sth. 为某人买某物 13. either&or 要么&要么& 14. enjoy/hate/finish/mind/keep/go on doing 喜欢做某事 15.get+比较级半功倍 变得越& 16. get on with 与&相处 17. get ready for/get sth. ready 为&做准备 18. give/show/bring/lend/send/pass/ tell sth to sb. 把&给某人 19. had better (not) do 最好做/不做 20. help sb (to) do/help sb. with 帮某人做某事 21. don&t think that... 认为&不& 22. I would like to&/would you like to&? 我想做& 23. It takes sb some time to do sth. 花费某人&时间做某事 24. it&s bad /good for& 对...有害处 25. it&s important for sb to do sth. 对于某人来说做&是重要的 26. It&s time for&/to do sth. 对于&来说是做&的时间了。 27. It&s two meters (years) long (old) 它两米长。 28. keep sb. doing 让某人一直做某事 29. keep/make sth. +adj. 让&一直保持& 30. like to do/like doing 喜欢做& 31. make/ let sb. (not) do sth. 让某人做/不做某事 32. neither&nor 既不& 也不& 33. not&at all 根本不 34. not only&but also 不仅&而且&. 35. not&until 直到&才.& 36. one&the other/ some&others 一个&另一个& 37. see/hear sb do (doing) sth. 看见某人做了/正在做某事 38. so&that 如此&以至于& 39. spend...on (in) doing sth. 在&方面花费& 40. stop sb. from doing sth. 阻止某人做某事 41. stop to do/doing 停下来去做某事 42. take/bring sth with sb. 随身携带 43.The+比较级, the+比较级 越&越& 44. There is something wrong with& &出了问题/毛病 45. too&to 太&以至于不能& 46. used to 过去常常 47. What about&/How about&? &怎么样呢? 48. What&s wrong /the matter with&? &出什么问题了? 49. Why not&? 为什么不做&呢? 50. Will (Would, Could) you please&? 你愿不愿意做&.呢? 历届考题: 1.很抱歉,我的自行车坏了。请再等我五分钟。 I&m sorry, there is something wrong with my bike. Please wait for me five more minutes. 我的电视机坏了,所以我不能看比赛了。 (1) There is something wrong with my TV, so I can&t watch the match. 我的计算机坏了。你能帮助我修理一下吗? (2)There is something wrong with my computer. Could you help me mend it? 这台机器坏了。我们最好修理一下它。 (3) There&s something wrong with this machine. We&d better mend it. 2.对于青少年来说,学习如何交友是很重要的。 It&s important for teenagers to learn how to make friends. 虽然雨下得正大,但是对于他来说,看来不跑完最后的200米是不可能的。 (1)Although it is raining heavily, it looks that it&s impossible for him not to finish the last 200 meters. 吃更多的蔬菜是有好处的。 (2)It&s good to eat more vegetables. 对于我们来说拥有充足的睡眠是重要的。 (3) It&s important for us to have enough sleep. 对于我们来说保持环境清洁是重要的。 (4) It&s important for us to keep the environment clean. 嘲笑残疾人是不礼貌的。 (5) It&s impolite to laugh at disabled people. 进行更多的锻炼对你的健康来说是有益的。 (6) It&s good for your health to do more exercise. 在太阳下读书对眼睛是有害的。 (7) It&s bad for eyes to read in the sun. 3.我们应该在适当的时间去晚会,既不能太早,也不能太晚。 We should go to the party just at the right time, neither too early nor too late. 恶劣的天气和穷困的状况都无法改变他在那里教书的决心。 (1) Neither bad weather nor poor condition can change her mind to teach there. 这个社区既不安静也不安全。我不喜欢住在这里。 (2) This neighborhood is neither quiet nor safe. I don&t like living here. Tom 和Jack都不喜欢骑自行车上学。 (3) Neither Tom nor Jack likes going to school by bike. 4.六月份的考试一结束我的父母就带我去大连度假。 My parents will take me to Dalian for vacation as soon as the examination in June is over. 你一完成作业就给我打电话。 (1) Please call me up as soon as you finish your homework. 他一看完这张DVD他就把它借给你。 (2) He will lend this DVD to you as soon as he finishes watching it. 昨天晚上我一到家妈妈就让我准备晚饭。 (3) My mother asked me to get ready for supper as soon as I got home yesterday evening. 请尽早把这份通知用电子邮件的方式发给我。 (4) Please e-mail me this notice as soon as possible. 5.在每个月的排队日,越来越多的人们排队等候,这有助于防止有人夹塞儿。 On Queuing Day of each month there are more and more people waiting in line。It can help prevent/stop someone from cutting in the queue/ jumping the queue. 虽然交通堵塞让我不能高速驾车,但是我还是喜欢拥有自己的车。 (1) Although traffic jams would stop me from driving fast, I&d still like to have my own car. 6.有时在交通高峰期,开车不如骑自行车快。 Sometimes driving a car is not as/so fast as riding a bike in the rush hours. 有些学生学英语不如学数学努力。 (1) Some students don&t study English as hard as they study math. 西方的孩子们通常准备尽可能多的礼物。 (2) Kids in the West usually get ready for as many gifts as possible. 7.我们最好不要在公共场所大声讲话。 We&d better not talk loudly in public places. 你最好在饭前洗手。 (1)You&d better wash your hands before dinner. 天现在黑了。我们最好回家去。 (2) Its dark now. You&d better go home. 你最好每周帮助父母做些家务。 (3) You&d better help your parents do some housework once a week. 你最好随身带上雨伞。外面的雨下得正大。 (4) You&d better take an umbrella with you. It&s raining hard outside. 8. 对司机来说有些路标太小了看不见。 Some road signs are too small for drivers to see. Some road signs are so small that drivers can&t see them. 昨晚Kate太生气了一句话也说不出来。 (1)Kate was too angry to say a word last night. 他想在2008年做一名奥运志愿者。现在他正忙着学习英语以至于每天都没有时间玩儿。 (2) He wants to be an Olympic volunteer in 2008. Now he is so busy learning English that he has no time to play every day. 我们的数学老师太生气了一句话都说不出来。 (3) Our math teacher was too angry to say a word. / was so angry that he couldn&t say a word. 过去他花太多的时间玩计算机游戏,以至于他对于学习没有兴趣。 (4)He used to spend so much time playing computer games that he was not interested in his lessons. 听到神州六号成功发射的消息,许多人激动得彻夜未眠。 (5) Hearing the news of successful launch of Shenzhou-6, many people were too excited to sleep the whole night. 这本书太厚了,对于我来说不能读完。 (6) This book is too thick for me to finish reading. 这道数学题太难了,我花了两小时才算出来。 (7) The math problem was so difficult that I spent two hours working it out. 今天晚上的电话让他气愤不已,以至于他一宿没睡。 (8) Tonight&s calls made him so angry that he couldn&t sleep last night. 这个男孩非常喜欢足球,以至于他每天练习两小时。 (9) The boy likes football so much that he practices it for two hours every day. 9.每天早晨在我上学的路上,我欣喜地看到工人们正忙着为奥运会建设体育馆和体操馆。 Every morning, on my way to school, I am happy to see the workers being busy building stadiums and gyms for the Olympics. 我很高兴你能来看我。 (1) I&m very happy that you can come to see me. 10.乘坐D-车组从上海到北京只用十小时。 It takes only 10 hours from Beijing to Shanghai on a Bullet Train. 他每天用多长时间玩计算机游戏? (1) How long does he spend playing computer games every day? 工人们建成这座大桥将用两年时间。 (2)It will take the workers two years to build the bridge. 建设这座奥运场馆工人们只用了两年时间。 (3)It took the workers only 2 years to build this Olympic Stadium. 她用了三个月时间做这项实验。 (4) It took her 3 months to do this experiment. 我把所有的业余时间用在绘画上了。 (5) I spend all my free time in drawing. 他每天用半小时读英语吗? (6) Does he spend half an hour reading English every day? 在2008年乘坐磁悬浮火车从上海到杭州你将只用24分钟。 (7) It will take you only 24 minutes from Shanghai to Hang Zhou by magnetic train in 2008. 一项调查表明半数以上的学生每周有四小时用在网络上。 (8) A survey shows that more than half of school students spend 4 hours a week on the Internet. 工人们建设这所新学校要用多长时间? (9) How long will it take the workers to build the new school? 11.晚饭后出去散步怎么样? How about going out for a walk after supper? 喝点水怎么样?你看上去有点紧张。 (1)How about drinking water? You look a little bit nervous. 我今天没时间去看他们。明天怎么样? (2) I have no time to see them today. What about tomorrow? 我要去打球。你呢? (3) I&m going to play ball games. What about you? 我喜欢这次讲座。你呢? (4) I like this lecture. What about you? 12.法国以它的美食和美酒著名。 France is famous for its fine food and wine. 13.Bob给我买了一本书作为生日礼物。 Bob bought me a book as a present for my birthday. 我忘了带我的英语书了。你能把你的借给我吗? (1) I forgot to bring my English book here. Could you lend me yours? 请把这封信寄给她。 (2) Please send her this letter. 14.我认为他不会来了。 I don&t think he will come. 我认为他不会放弃学习。 (1)I don&t think he will give up study. 我认为坐在计算机旁太长时间对眼睛不好。 (2) I don&t think it is good for eyes to sit too long at a computer. 15.学生们知道雨停了才回家。 The students didn&t go home until the rain stopped. 李明每天直到他妈妈回来才去上学。 (1) Li Ming doesn&t go to school until his mother comes back every day. 直到雨停请再离开。 (2) Don&t leave until the rain stops. Jack昨晚直到他妈妈让他去睡觉才停止看电视。 (3) Jack didn&t stop watching TV until his mother asked him to go to bed last night. 直到他打扫完老人的房间他才停下来休息。 (4) He didn&t stop to have a rest until he finished cleaning the old man&s room. 直到风息了请再打开窗户。 (5) Don&t open the window until the wind stops. 直到昨天和妈妈谈心我才理解妈妈对我的爱。 (6) I didn&t understand my mother&s love to me until I talked with her yesterday. 16.当你遇到困难的时候为什么不求助呢? Why not ask for some help when you are in trouble? 博物馆非常近。为什么不走路去那儿呢? (1) The museum is quite near. Why not go there on foot? 为什么不跟我们去看电影呢? (2) Why not go to a movie with us? 为什么不给他买一本字典呢? 他太需要了。 (3) Why not buy him a dictionary? He is in great need of it. 17.我们本周六去公园,要么坐公共汽车,要么骑自行车去。 We&re going to the park this Saturday, either by bus or by bike. 据说Harry Potter III非常有意思。我知道要么你要么李雷有一本。 (1) Its said Harry Potter III is very interesting. I know either you or Li Lei has got one copy. Jack的兄弟要么是一名教师,要么是一名大夫。 (2) Jack&s brother is either a teacher or a doctor. 18.老板让工人们不停地工作直到他们完成任务。 The boss kept the workers working all the time until they finished all the work. 这架照相机不能用了。出什么问题了?
19. The camera doesn&t work. What&s wrong with it? 他看起来很悲伤。出什么事了? (1) He looks very sad/upset. What&s the matter? 20.Tom告诉Mike尽快读完这本书。 Tom told Mike to finish reading this book as soon as possible. 老师告诉学生们直到汽车停下来才能下车。 (1) The teacher told the students not to get off the bus until it stopped. 他的妈妈经常告诉他不要去网吧。 (2) His mother often tells him not to go to the Internet bar. 21.他匆匆忙忙上学,但是上课迟到了。 He hurried to school yesterday, but he missed the class/ was late for class. 22.现在一些新产手机不仅用来玩游戏,而且用来听歌曲。 Today some newly-produced mobile phones are used not only for playing games, but also for listening to songs. 现在一些新产手机不仅用来照相,而且用来从网上下载歌曲。 (1) Today some newly-produced mobile phones can be used not only for taking photos, but also for downloading songs from the Internet. 如果你想学好英语,你不仅要做大量阅读,而且要一直用英语与别人交谈。 (2) If you want to learn English well, you will not only do a lot of reading, but also keep talking with others in English. 23.这些天所有的学生都忙着锻炼身体准备体育考试。 These days all the students are busy exercising to be ready for the physical examination. 中国的许多地方都准备着帮助北京举办奥林匹克运动会。 (1) Lots of Chinese areas are all ready for helping Beijing hold the 2008 Olympic Games. 瞧!学生们正为运动会做准备。 (2) Look! The students are getting ready for the sports meeting. 你准备好明天的运动会了吗? (3) Are you ready for tomorrow&s sports meeting? 24.六点钟了。该吃晚饭了。 Its six o&clock. It&s time for supper. /It&s time to have supper. 课结束了。我们该打扫教室了。 (1) Class is over. It&s time for us to clean the classroom. 春天来了。该是种树的时间了。 (2) Spring is coming. It&s time to plant trees. 25. I我很抱歉让你等了很长时间。 am sorry to keep you waiting for a long time. 26.我们种的树越多,我们遇到的沙尘暴就越少。 The more trees we plant, the fewer sand and storms we&ll have. 我们种的树越多,我们的环境就越好。 (1) The more trees are planted, the better our environment is. 27.当我到家的时候妈妈总是忙着做饭。 Mom is always busy cooking when I get home. 28.这条新路十米宽。 The new road is 10 meters wide. 29.孩子们总是怕黑。 Children are always afraid of the dark. 现在七点了。我恐怕我们看电影要晚了。 (1) Its seven o&clock now. I am afraid we will be late for the film. 30.我过去经常和他去公园。 I used to go to the park with him. Kobe的爸爸过去在NBA打球。 (1) Kobe&s father used to play in NBA. 31.你可以把字典递给我吗?我想用字典查一些新生词。 Would you please pass me the dictionary? I&d like to look up some new words in it. 我有两张电影票。你想和我一起去吗? (1) I&ve got two tickets for the film. Would you like to go with me? 32.今天下午我们不上课了。帮父母做家务吧。 We won&t have any classes this afternoon. Please help parents with the housework. 33.今天天气很好。让我们散步吧。 it&s a fine day today. Let&s go for a walk. 韩小平在都灵奥运会前从没有停止练习。 34. Han Xiaoping has never stopped practicing before the Turin Olympics.
[&发布:互联网&&&&编辑:互联网&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.单元练习: |
月考、期中、期末试卷: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科知识点 |
初中英语: |
中学生必看书目:
您当前所在位置:
八年级英语下册重点短语及句型
以下是精品学习网为您推荐的初二英语教案八年级英语下册重点短语及句型,希望本篇文章对您学习有所帮助。
&八年级英语下册重点短语及句型
1. fewer people 更少的人(fewer修饰名词复数,表示否定)
2. less free time 更少的空闲时间(less修饰不可数名词,表示否定)
3. in ten years 10年后(in的时间短语用于将来时,提问用How soon)
4. fall in love with& 爱上&
例:When I met Mr. Xu for the first time, I fell in love with him at
once.当我第一次见到许老师,我立刻爱上他。
5. live alone 单独居住
6. feel lonely 感到孤独(比较:live alone/go along等)
The girl walked alone along the street, but she didn&t feel lonely。
那女孩独自沿着街道走,但她并不感到孤独。
7. keep/feed a pet pig 养一头宠物猪
8. fly to the moon 飞上月球
9. hundreds of +复数 数百/几百(概数,类似还有 millions of)
10. the same as 和&&相同
11. A be different from B A与B不同(=There is a difference/Thgere are differences
between A and B)
12. wake up 醒来(wake sb. up表示 &唤醒某人&
13. get bored 变得厌倦(get/become是连系动词,后跟形容词如tired/angry/excited等)
14. go skating 去滑冰(类似还有go hiking/fishing /skating/bike riding等)
15. lots of/a lot of 许多(修饰可数名词、不可数名词都可以)
16. at the weekends 在周末
17. study at home on computers 在家通过电脑学习
18. agree with sb. 同意某人(的意见)
19. I don&t agree. = I disagree. 我不同意
20. on a piece of paper
paper/information/news/work/homework/housework等常考到的不可数名词
21. on vacation 度假
22. help sb with sth/help sb do sth 帮助某人做某事
23. many different kinds of goldfish 许多不同种金鱼
24. live in an apartment 住在公寓里 /live on the twelfth floor 住在12楼
25. live at NO.332,Shanghai Street 住在上海路332号
26. as a reporter 作为一名记者
27. look smart 显得精神/看起来聪明
28. Are you kidding? 你在骗我吗
29. in the future 在将来/在未来
30. no more=not &anymore 不再(强调多次发生的动作不再发生)
31. no longer=not& any longer 不再(强调状态不再发生)
32. besides(除&之外还,包括)与except =but(除&之外,不包括)
33. be able to与can 能、会
 (be able to用于各种时态,而can只能用于一般现在时态和一般过去时态中;have to用于各种时态,而must只能用于一般现在时态)
例如:1.I have been able to/will be able to speak two languages. (不可以用can)
2. had to stay at home/ will have to (不可以用must)
34.be big and crowded 大而且拥挤
34. be in college 在上大学
35. live on a space station 住在空间站
36. dress casually 穿得很随意 casual clothing 休闲服饰
37. win the next World Cup 赢得世界杯 win award 获僵
38. come true 变成现实
39. take hundreds of years 花几百年的时间
40. be fun to watch 看起来有趣
41. over and over again 一次又一次
42. be in different shapes 形状不同
43. twenty years from now 今后20年
44. 本单元目标句型:
1. What do you think life will be like in 1000 years?
2. There will be fewer trees、more buildings and less pollution in the
 fewer,less表示否定之意,分别修饰可数名词和不可数名词;more二者都可以修饰。
3. Will kids go to school? No, they won&t/Yes, they will。
4. Predicting the future can be difficult.
5. I need to look smart for my job interview.
6. I will be able to dress more casually.
7. I think I&ll go to Hong Kong on vacation, and one day I might even visit
Australia.
8. What will teenagers do for fun twenty years from now?
9. That may not seem possible now, but computers, space rockets and even
electric toothbrushes seemed impossible a hundred years ago.
本单元语法讲解 一般将来时
表示将要发生的动作或存在的状态。本时态标志词:
1.含 next短语;
2.in+段时间 ;
4.by+将来时间;
5.by the time sb.do&
6.祈使句句型中:or/and sb. will do
7.在时间/条件状语从句中, 如果从句用一般现在时, 主句用将来时 8.another day
比较be going to 与will:
1. be going to 表示近期、眼下就要发生的事情,will 表示的将来时间则较远一些。
如:He is going to write a letter tonight. He will write a book one day.
2. be going to 表示根据主观判断将来肯定发生的事情,will表示客观上将来势必发生的事情。
He is seriously ill. He is going to die. He will be twenty years old.
3. be going to 含有&计划,准备&的意思,而 will 则没有这个意思,如:
She is going to lend us her book. He will be here in half an hour.
4. 在有条件从句的主句中,一般不用 be going to, 而多用will, 如:
If any beasts comes at you, I'll stay with you and help you.
掌握了它们的这些不同,你就能很好的区分be going to与will了。
一般将来时常见的标志词
1.含 next短语;2.in+段时间;3. 4. by+将来时间;5.祈使句句型中:or/and sb. will
do 例:Be quick, or you will be late=If you don&t be quick, you will be late
6.在时间/条件状语从句中, 如果从句用一般现在时, 主句用将来时(另见Unit 5)
Unit 2 What should I do?
1. too loud 太大声
2. out of style 过时的
3. in style 流行的
4. call sb up=ring sb.up=call/ring/phone sb. 给&..打电话
5. enough money 足够的钱(enough修饰名词时不必后置)
6. busy enough 够忙 (enough修饰形容词或副词时必须后置)
7. a ticket to/for a ball game 一张球赛的门票
注意:the key to the lock/the key(answer)r to the question)/the solution to the
problem . 此处几个短语不能用of表示所有格
8. talk about 谈论
9. on the phone 用电话
10. pay for 付款
11. spend&on +sth.=spend...( in) doing sth. 在&花钱
12. It takes sb. sometime to do sth. 某人做某事花&的时间
13. borrow &from 从&.借( 借进来)
14. lend&to 把&借给(借出去)
15. You can keep the book for a week 你可以借这本书一周。(不用borrow或lend)
16. buy sth for sb 为&&买东西
17. tell sb to do /not to do sth.sth 告诉某人做某事
18. want sb. to do sth.=would like sb. to do 想某人做某事
19. find out 发现;查清楚;弄明白
20. play one&s stereo  放录像
21. fail the test=not pass the test 考试不及格
22. fail in (doing) sth& 在...上失败,变弱
23. succeed in (doing) sth 在...方面成功
24. write sb a letter/write to sb. 给某人写信
25. surprise sb. 使某人吃惊(类似有:surprise/interest/please/amaze+某人)
26. to one&s surprise   使某人吃惊的是&..
27. to one&s joy 使某人高兴的是&..
28. look for a part-time job 找一份兼职的工作(不一定有结果)
29. get/find a part-time job 找到一份兼职的工作(有结果)
30. ask sb. for&  寻求/向某人要某物
31. have a bake sale 卖烧烤
32. argue with sb = have an argument with sb. 与某人争吵
33. have a fight with sb.=fight with 与某人打架
34. drop off  离去;散去;逐渐减少;死去
35. prepare for&=get ready for& 为&做准备
36. after-school clubs(activities) 课外俱乐部(活动)
 be/get used to doing 习惯做某事
 used to do 过去经常/常常做某事
 be used for doing=be used to do sth. 被用于做某事
37. fill& up 填补;装满& be full of装满
38. return sth. to sb.=give sth. back to sb. 把某物归还给某人
39. get on /along well with 与&相处很好
40. all kinds of 各种各样
41. as much as possible=as much as you can 尽可能多
42. take part in=join in 参加(某种活动/集会)
43. a bit =a little 一点儿(当修饰形容词或比较级时)
44. a bit of =a little 一点儿/一些(当修饰不可数名词时)
45. be angry with& 生&的气
46. by oneself=on one&s own 某人自己/独自地
47. on the one hand 一方面
48. on the other hand另一方面
49. I find/feel/think it difficult to do... 我发现/感到/认为做某事很难.
50. see/hear/watch sb. doing sth. 看到/听见/注视某人正在做&
51. not&until 直到&才(谓语动词一般是非延续动词)
52. 表示某人情绪有关的形容词用法:
be/become+
upset/tired/excited/interested/worried/surprised/amazed/annoyed
说明:当主语是某人时,注意后面的形容词一般是-ed结尾的单词,而当主语是某物时或修饰名词时,注意后面形容词一般是-ing结尾单词.)
如: I was surprised/interested/amazed when I heard the surprising/ interesting
/amazing news.
53. radio advice program 电台提建议的节目
54. be original 新颖的
55. leave something somewhere 把某物忘在某处
56 sports clothes 运动服
57. the same age as=as old as 和--- 年龄一样
58. the tired children 疲惫不堪的孩子
59. complain about (doing sth) 抱怨&&
60. take their children from activity to activity 带着孩子参加一个接一个的活动
61. try to do sth, 尽量干某事 try doing sth 试着干某事
62. be under too much pressure 压力太大
63. a mother of three 三个孩子的妈妈
64. take part in after-school clubs 参加课后俱乐部
65. compepition starts from a very young age 竞争从很小年纪就开始了
66. compare&with 和---比较
67. organized activities 有组织的活动
本单元目标句型:
1. What&s wrong(with you)?/What&s the matter?
2. What should I do? 我该怎么办
3. You could write him a letter. 你可以给他写封信 .You should say sorry to
him.你应该给他道歉.
4. They shouldn&t argue. 他们不应该争吵.
5. Why don&t you talk to him about it?
=Why not talk to him about it?=You should/could talk to him about it.
=What/How about talking to him about it.=You&d better talk to him about
6. The parents try to fit as much as possible into their kids lives.
7. Activities include sports, language learning, music and math classes.
Thirty people, including six children (six children included), went to visit
the factory.
8. People shouldn&t push their children so hard.
9. Parents are trying to plan their kids& lives for them. When these kids are
adults, they might find t difficult to plan things for themselves.
Unit 3 What were you doing when the UFO arrived?
1. in front of 在&&的前面(外部) in the front of 在&&的前面(内部)
2. in the library 在图书馆
3. get out of/get into 出&&之外/进入
4. sleep late 睡懒觉 sleep well 睡得好 get to sleep=fall asleep 睡着
5. walk down/along 沿&&走
6. take off (飞机)起飞;脱下(衣帽)
7. on Sunday evening 在星期日晚上
注意:(特指某日如星期、假日、某月某日或某个特定的上、下午、晚上用on)
8. in the tree在树上 on the tree在树上
9. take photos 照相
10. at the train station 在火车站
11. run away 跑开,逃跑
12. as+adj原形 as 和&一样&
例如: She is (not) as beautiful as her sister. I can run as fast as he(him)
13. buy/draw/make sth. for sb. 为某人买/画/制作
14. walk home 走回家
15. in history 在历史上
16. for example 例如
17. in the city of 在&&市
18. on the playground 在操场上
19. ten minutes ago 十分钟前
20. take place 发生(强调必然性)
21. happen to sth./sb. 发生(强调偶然性)
例如:What has happened to you?=What&s the matter with you?=What&s wrong with
22. of course=sure=certainly 当然
23. all over the world=around the world 遍及全世界
24. outside/inside the station 在车站外/内
25. next to 相邻,紧贴
26. close to 接近于;在附近
27. be ill in hospital/bed 生病住院/在床
28. hear about/of 听说(间接听到)
29. in silence 沉默不语 keep silent 保持沉默
30. an unusual experience 一次不寻常的经历
31. have fun doing sth 干某事有乐趣
32. have difficult time doing sth干某事有困难
33. have meaning to 对&有意义
34. become the first Chinese astronaut in space 成为中国第一个太空宇航员
35. a national hero 一个民族英雄
36. be famous all over the world 全世界出名
37. for the first time 第一次
本单元目标句型:
1. What were you doing when I arrived/at that time/at 8:00 last night/from
9:00 to 10:00 yesterday?
2. I was doing sth. When+一般过去时的时间状语从句...
3. How about... / What about...?
4. While sth./sb. was doing sth., I was doing sth....
5. 当不明飞行物着陆时,你正在干啥?What were you doing when the UFO landed?
6. 当妈妈正在做饭时,我在看电视。While my mother was cooking ,I was watching TV.
7. was walking down the street when a UFO landed right in front of me.
8. You can image how strange it was.
9. I followed to see where it was going.
10. Isn&t that amazing!
11. She didn&t thinking about looking outside the station.
12. I was so tired this morning. It was difficult to get out of the bed.
13. Liu Xiang won the gold medal at the 2004 Olympics.
14. Beijng was made host to the 2008 Olympics.
15. People often remember what they were doing when they heard the news of
important events in history.
16. This was one of the most important events in modern American history.
17. Even the most everyday activities can seem important.
18. Our teacher asked us to stop what we were doing and listen.
19. However, in more recent times, most Americans remember what they were
doing when the World Trade Center in New York was destroyed by terrorists.
20. Not all events in history are as terrible as this, of course.
21. His flight around the Earth lasted about 22 hours.
本单元语法讲解
过去进行时(Past Progressive Tense)
句型 S + was/were +V-ing&
例A:She was doing her homework at 8:30 yesterday evening.
(昨天傍晚八点半她正在做家庭作业。)
例B:We were having supper at that time.
(那个时候我们正在吃晚饭。)
如例1 所示,在单句中使用过去进行时来表达时必须把该动作正在进行中的时间表明清楚,否则就不合逻辑了。例如:I was taking a bath
yesterday. (错)
(昨天我正在洗澡&&昨天24小时都正在洗澡吗?)
所以本句应该如例1来表达,或者用一般过去时表达如下:
I took a bath yesterday.(昨天我洗了澡。)
如果由上下文的文意,或者对谈中的话意可以了解&动作正在进行中的时间&,单句里就使用过去进行时来表达是很普通的,例如:
A:I called you up yesterday evening.
B:Did you? At what time?
A:At around ten o'clock. (大约在十点钟。)
B:Oh, I was taking a bath then.(哦,当时我正在洗澡。)
过去进行时在表达上常用的句式是如例2所示和另一个一般过去时的动作相搭配。请观察下面的图解说明:
过去有二动作A和B(如图示),在B动作发生时稍早发生的A动作正好在进行中,所以这种表达法通常都是复句(主句+副词从句)。例如:
When I got up this morning, Mother was preparing breakfast in the
(今天早上我起床时妈妈正在厨房里准备早餐。&&Mother&。&是主句,&when&,&是副词从句。)
常用于修饰过去进行时的时间副词:过去的某一定点时刻(at + 过去的时刻),then (= at that time)(那时,当时),all +
时间,&When&/While&/As&&等副词从句,etc.
Unit 4 He said I was hard-working
1. every Saturday 每周六
2. first of all 首先
3. both&&and&& 两者都(谓语动词要注意对称原则)
4. neither&.nor 两者都不(谓语动词要注意就近和对称原则)
5. most of& 绝大多数
6. an exciting week 令人兴奋的一周
7. agree on something 同意某人的计划;对&.取得 一致意见
8. agree to do sth. 答应/同意做&
9. pass on (to) 传递
10. be supposed to do sth.  被期望或被要求做... ...
11. be mad at && 对&&疯狂/生气
12. do better in=be better at  在......方面做得更好
13. be in good health  身体健康
14. report card  成绩单
15. sound /feel /smell /taste /look 是连系动词,一般只能跟adj.做表语
16. sound like/feel like/smell like/taste like/look like
听起来像&/感觉像&/闻起来像&/尝起来像&/看起来像&+sb./sth.
17. get& over  克服;恢复;原谅
18. open up  打开/展开/开发/揭露
19. care for 照料;照顾;意愿;计较
20. have a(surprise) party for sb.  为某人举行一次(惊喜0聚会
21. end-of-year exam=final exam 期末考试
22. not----anymore 不再
23. do a home project 做作业
24. be surprised\happy\excited to do sth 做某事感到惊讶、高兴、激动
25. be \get nervous 感到紧张
26. have a very hard time with.. 在---日子不好过
27. an disappointing result 令人失望的结果
28. take\ leave a message 捎(留)个口信
29. have a big fight
30. it is a good idea for sb. to do sth
31. to teach in China&s rural areas
32. feel lucky
33. people who need help 需要帮助的人
34. something we can do for them 我们能为他们做的事
35. there is no difference between&and.. 在&和&之间没有区别
36. Groups and the work they do
Groups The work they do
Greenpeace Cares for &Mother Earth&
Doctors Without Borders Helps sick people in poor countries
UNICEF Helps children in poor countries
WWF Cares for wild animals in danger
37. the Hope Project 希望工程
38. fortunately 幸运地是
本单元目标句型:
转述他人话语:What did sb. say? He said I &She said she&They said&
1. 许老师告诉我徐梦蝶会说二种语言。Mr. Xu told me that XuMengdie could speak three
languages.
2. 许老师说地球绕着太阳转。Mr. Xu said (that)the earth turns around the sun.
3. 许老师告诉我他将去北京。She told me he would go to Beijing the next day.
4. 许老师说欧洋正在做作业Mr. Xu said OuYang was doing his homework at that time.
5. 许老师说王硕研勤奋。Mr. Xu said Wang Shuoyan was hard-working.
6. 在英语上,与听相比,我更擅长于读。In English, I&m better at reading than listening.
7. 情况怎样? How&s it going?
8. 她不想再当我最好的朋友了。She didn&t want to be my best friend anymore.
9. I said it would start a bad habit , and that she would do her own
10. That&s about all the news I have now. Mum and Dad send their love.
11. She said helping others changed her life.
12. Teaching high school students in a poor mountain village in Gansu
Province may not like fun to you.
13. The Peking University graduate first went there as an volunteer on a
one-year program.
14. Life in the mountains was a new experience for Lang Lei. Her village was
2,000metere above the sea level, and at first the thin air made her feel
15. Young people today need to experience different things
16. Some of the students may not be able to go to senior high school or
17. I can open up my students& eyes to the outside world and give them a good
start in life.
18. She said she likes being a good influence in the children&s lives.
19. She now works as a math teacher at a high school in the city of
Pingliang, Gansu Province.
20. You are at B&s house working on a homework project.
21. You were supposed to meet at the bus stop this morning to return it, but
A didn&t come to the bus stop.
22. A calls you with a message for C. Pass on the message, and then give C&s
answer to A.
23. What are some things that happen on soap operas?
本单元语法讲解
直接引语和间接引语
(一)直接引述别人的原话,叫做直接引语;用自己话转述别人的话,叫做间接引语。间接引语一般构成宾语从句。直接引语必须放在引号内,间接引语则不用引号。直接引语改为间接引语时,除将引语部分变成宾语从句外,还必须对直接引语中的人称、时态、指示代词、时间状语、地点状语等进行改变。
时态的变化:直接引语变为间接引语时,通常受转述动词said,asked等的影响而使用过去化的时态,即把原来的时态向过去推,也就是一般现在时变一般过去时,现在进行时变为过去进行时等。
例如: Tom said to me,& My brother is doing his homework.&
&Tom said to me that his brother was doing his homework.
2. 人称代词、指示代词、时间状语、地点状语等等的变化;根据意义进行相应的变化。 如:
She asked Jack,&Where have you been?& &She asked Jack where he had been.
He said,&These books are mine.& &He said that those books were his.
(二)直接引语改为间接引语时,都使用陈述语序,但是因为原句的句式不同,所以变成间接引语时所用的连词会有所不同。
1.陈述句的间接引语:陈述句由直接引语变间接引语,由that引导,可以省略。
&I want the blue one.& he told us. &我想要兰色的。& 他说。
&He told us that he wanted the blue one. 他说他想要兰色的。
She said to me, &You can&t do anything now.& 她对我说:&此刻你无法做任何事情。&
&She told me that I couldn&t do anything then.  她对我说那时我无法做任何事。
2. 疑问句的间接引语
直接引语如果是疑问句,变成间接引语后,叫做间接疑问句。间接疑问句为陈述语序,句末用句号,动词时态等的变化与间接陈述句相同。引述动词常用ask,
wonder, want to know等间接疑问句一般有三种:
(1).一般疑问句由直接引语变为间接引语时, 由whether或if 引导。 如:
&Has he ever worked in Shanghai?&Jim asked. &他在上海工作过吗?&吉姆问。
&Jim asked whether/if he had ever worked in Shanghai.吉姆问他是否在上海工作过。
&Can you tell me the way to the hospital?& The old man asked.
那个老人问:&你能告诉我去医院的路吗?
&The old man asked whether I could tell him the way to the hospital.
那老人问我是否能告诉他去医院路。
(2). 特殊疑问句由直接引语变为间接引语时,仍由原来的疑问词引导。 如:
&Which room do you live in?& He asked. & 你住哪个房间?&他问我。
&He asked me which room I lived in. 他问我住哪个房间。
&What do you think of the film?& She asked. 她问&你怎么看这部电影?&
&She asked her friend what she thought of the film. 她问她朋友怎么看这部电影。
(3). 选择疑问句由直接引语变为间接引语时,由whether/if &or引导。 如:
&Is it your bike or Tom&s? Mum asked. 妈妈问:&这是你的自行车还是汤姆的?&
&Mum asked whether/if it was my bike or Tom&s.妈妈问这是我的自行车还是汤姆的。
&Does your sister like blue dresses or green ones?& Kate asked.
&你妹妹喜欢兰色的裙子还是绿色的?&凯特问。
&Kate asked whether/if my sister liked blue dresses or green ones.
凯特问我妹妹喜欢兰色裙子还是绿色的。
祈使句的间接引语当祈使句变为间接引语时,间接祈使句的引述动词常用tell,ask,order,beg,request,order等,而把直接祈使句变成带to的不定式短语。
Jack said, &Please come to my house tomorrow, Mary.& 杰克说:&玛丽,明天请到我家来。&
&Jack asked Mary to go to his house the next day. 杰克请玛丽第二天到他家去。
The teacher said to the students, &Stop talking.& 老师对学生们说:&不要讲话了。&
&The teacher told the students to stop talking. 老师让学生们不要说话了。
&Don&t touch anything.& He said.&不要碰任何东西。&他说。
&He told us not to touch anything. 他对我们说不要碰任何东西。
4. 动词时态和代词等的变动
(1). 某些代词,限定词,表示时间或地点的副词和个别动词在间接引语中的变化规则:
直接引语           间接引语
today              that day
now               then, at that moment
yesterday            the day before
the day before yesterday    two days before
tomorrow      the next day / the following day
the day after tomorrow  two days after, / in two days
next week/ month etc     the next week/month etc
last week/ month etc   the week / month etc. before
here              there
this               that
these             those
come             go
bring            take
如果引述动词为现在时形式,则间接引语中的动词时态,代词,限定词和表示时间或地点的副词不用变化。而如果引述动词是过去时,以上内容就要有相应变化。
变化情况如下: 现在时间推移到过去的时间(注意:如果直接引语是表示客观规律的,那么时态仍然用一般现在时
一般现在时 &一般过去时;
现在进行时 &过去进行时;
一般将来时 &过去将来时;
现在完成时 &过去完成时;
Unit 5 If you go to the party,you&ll have a great time!
1. at the party 在晚会上
2. ask sb. to do sth. 请某人做某事
3. stay at home 呆在家
4. half the class/students 一半学生
5. get injured 受伤
6. have a great time =have a wonderful\good time  玩得高兴
7. take &away 运走,取走 put away 收起来,放好
8. all the time=always 一直,始终
9. make a living (by doing sth) 谋生
10. in order to do sth& 为了做某事
11. have a party 举行聚会
12. go to college 上大学
13. be famous for&  因&&而著称 be famous as& 作为&而出名
14. make money =earn money 挣钱
15. in fact 事实上
16. laugh at&  嘲笑
17. too much太多(修饰不可数名词)
18. too many太多(修饰可数名词复数) much too+形容词/副词 太&
19. get exercise  锻炼 注意(exercise当&锻炼&是不可数名词;而当&操&&练习&是可数名词)
20. travel around the world 周游世界
21. work hard   努力工作
22. wear jeans  穿牛仔裤
23. let ... in 允许&&进入,嵌入 keep&out 不允许。。进入
24. get an education 获得教育
25. take& away 拿开,拿走
26. study for the test 准备考试
27. make some food 准备食物 make dumplings 做水饺 make the bed 整理床铺
28. half the class 一半的学生
29. the rules for school parties 学校派对的规则
30. children&s hospital 儿童医院
31. join the Lions 加入狮队
32. give money to schools and charities 给学校和慈善组织捐钱
33. become a professional soccer player 成为一个职业的足球运动员
34. organize the games for the class party 为班级派对准备游戏
35. play sports for a living 靠体育运动为生
本单元目标句型:
1. If you do, you&ll& 2. I&m going to & 3. You should&
4. Don&t you want to &? 5. Don&t you think &.?
①如果李老师去参加晚会,我们将会玩得非常高兴。 If Ms Li goes to the party, we&ll have a great
②如果你穿牛仔裤去晚会,李老师将不会让你进入。If you wear jeans to the party, Ms Li won&t let you
6. For many young people, becoming a professional athlete might seem like a
dream job.
7. If you become a professional athlete, you will be able to make a living
doing something you love.
8. However, professional athletes can also have many problems.
9.If you are famous, people will watch you all the time and follow you
everywhere. This can make life difficult.
10. If you become rich, you will have a difficult time knowing who your real
friends are.
11.In fact, many famous people complain that they are not happy.
本单元语法讲解
if 引导的条件状语从句。If是连词,所连接的句子 叫条件状语 从句,表示假设或条件,意思是 & 如果&的话&,用法如下:
1、表示假设,表示将会发生和可能发生的事,或进行提醒警告。句子结构如下: If +句子(一般现在时),+主句(主语will/may/can)
a. If you finish your homework , you can go out and play.
b. If I have enough money next year , I will go to travel .
2. 表示真实条件、客观真理、自然现象、定理定义 . 民 间谚语等,句型是:
If + 句子 (一般现在时 ),+ 主句 ( 一般现在时).
例: If you study hard ,you are sure to succeed .
If you put ice in a warm place ,it turns into water .
If a glass falls on the floor, it usually breaks
If you cook a banana, it becomes very soft .
If a plant don&t get enough light ,it grows very tall and thin.
Unit 6 How long have you been collecting shells?
1. raise money for 筹钱
2. collect stamps 集邮
3. run out of& 用尽
4. by the way 顺便说一下
5. on the way to.. 在&的路上
6. be interested in 对&感兴趣
7. more than=over 超过
8. fly kites 放风筝
9. start class 开始上课
10. start a snow globe collector&s club 开办雪球仪收集者俱乐部
11. the most common(unusual, interesting) hobby 最普通的爱好
12. listen to music videos 听音乐碟片
13. organize a talent show to raise money for charity 为慈善机构捐钱而举办的才艺展示
14. extra English lessons 额外的英语课
15. have problems with the language 语言方面有问题
16. the capital of Heilongjiang Province 黑龙江的省会
17. an interesting city with a colorful history 一个有着丰富多彩历史文化的有趣的城市
18. three and a half years =three years and a half 三年半
19. a pair of skates/shoes/glasses/trousers/jeans 一双滑冰鞋/一双鞋/一副眼镜/一条裤子/牛仔裤
 How much is a pair of skates/shoes/glasses/trousers/jeans?
= How much does a(this) pair of skates/shoes/glasses/trousers/jeans cost?
 How much are the skates/shoes/glasses/trousers/jeans?
= How much do the skates/shoes/glasses/trousers/jeans cost?
本单元目标句型:
1. How long have you been skating? 你滑冰有多长时间了?
2. I&ve been skating since nine o&clock./since I was four years old.
我从九点一直滑到现在/我从四岁一直滑到现在。
3. I&ve been skating for five hours. 我一直滑了五小时 。
4. The more I learn about Chinese history, the more I enjoy living in
我对中国的历史了解得越多, 我就越喜欢住在中国。
5. Was this your first skating marathon? No, I skated in a marathon last
6. When did you get your first pair of skates?
7. Alison was the first one to start and has been skating for the whole five
Alison是第一个开始并且已经滑了整整5个小时。
8. I&m talking to you from the Hilltop School Skating Marathon.
9. For every hour they skate, each student raises ten yuan for charity.
每滑一个小时,每位学生可为慈善事业筹集10元钱。
10. Thanks for sending me the snow globe of the monster. In fact I think it&s
probably my favorite.
谢谢你送我的怪物雪球仪。事实上,我想它可能是我的最爱。
11. My mom says I have to stop, because we&ve run out of room to store
妈妈说我必须停止了,因为我们已经没有地方来存放他们了。
12. The first one I ever got was a birthday cake snow globe on my twelfth
我得到的第一个雪球仪是我十二岁生日得到的生日蛋糕雪球仪。
13. I particularly love globes with animals. If you know anyone else who
collects them, please tell me.
我特别喜欢动物雪球仪。如果你知道其他人收集他们的话,请告诉我们。
14. By the way, what&s your hobby?
15. I&m interested in the job as a writer.
16. The school newspaper needs a writer. We will give you different topics to
choose from. To get the job, please answer these four questions.
校报需要一个撰稿人。我们会给你一些不同的话题来选择。要得到这份工作,请回答这样四个问题。
17. How many Chinese dynasties can you think of? 你能想起多少中国朝代?
18. Can you think of famous characters from the history of other countries?
Make a list.
从其他国家历史中,你能记起一些著名人物吗?列个表。
19. In fact, the first Jews probably came to Kaifeng more than a thousand
years ago and were welcomed by the Song Emperor.
事实上,第一批犹太人可能在一千多年前就来到开封而且受到宋朝皇帝的欢迎。
20. There is some European influence in the city, and some of the old
buildings in Harbin are in Russian style.这个城市有欧洲文化的影响,而且哈尔滨的一些老建筑还是俄罗斯风格的。
21. For a foreigner like me, the more I learn about Chinese culture, the more
I enjoy living in China.
对于一个像我一样的外国人来说,我对中国文化了解越多,我就越喜欢住在中国。
22. And although I live quite far from Beijing, I&m certain I will be here
for the Olympic Games in 2008.
尽管我住得离北京很远,但我相信2008年奥运会我一定在这儿。
本单元语法讲解
现在完成进行时:表示从过去某时开始到现在这一段时间里一直在延续的动作。
现在完成进行式结构:have / has +been+ doing/
1.I have been writing the letter since
then.从那时起我一直在写这封信。(动作从过去一直持续到现在还在继续)
2.I have been collecting stamps for ten
years.自从10年前我就收集邮票了(动作从过去一直现在还在收集)。
3. How long have you been living here?你在这儿已经住了多长时间了。(&居住&动作从过去一直现在还在继续)
现在完成进行时和现在完成时的区别:
1现在完成进行时比现在完成时更强调动作的延续性:
2如果没有时间强调,现在完成进行时表示动作仍在进行,现在完成时则表示动作已经结束,
3现在完成进行时一般不适用于表状态的动词,而现在完成时则可。
Unit 7 Would you mind turning down the music?
1. turn& down/turn& up 关小声/调大声音(电器)
2. turn& on/ turn &off 打开/关闭(电器)
3. move the bike 移动自行车
4. in a minute/right away/in no time 立刻,马上
5. be late for school/class=arrive late for school 上学/上课迟到
6. wait in line=stand in line 排队等候
7. cut in line=jump a queue 插队
8. get mad/annoyed 变得生气
9. happen to sb 发生在&身上
10. half an hour 半小时
11. at first=first of all 首先
12. at last=in the end=finally 最后
13. allow sb. to do /not to do sth. 允许某人做/不做某事
14. be allowed to do /not to do sth. 某人不被允许某人做/不做某事
15. in public 当众地;公开地;公然地
16. in public places 在公共场所
17. break the rule 不遵守规则
18. pick& up 捡起
19. put &out 熄灭
20. drop litter 扔垃圾
21. keep the voice down 控制声音
22. do the dishes
23. put on another pair of jeans
24. be at a meeting
25. help me in the kitchen
26. make some posters
27. clothing store
28. follow&around
29. want to be polite
30. stand in the subway door
31. cut in line
32. stand close to ..
33. have different ideas about
34. feel uncomfortable
35. in all situations
36. in public places
本单元目标句型:
1. Would you mind cleaning the yard? 你介意打扫院子吗?
2. Not at all. I&ll do it right away. 一点也不. 我马上就扫.
3. Would you mind not playing baseball here. 你介意不要在这打棒球吗?
4. Would you mind giving me a smaller one?
5. Sorry, we&ll go and play in the park. 对不起,我们到公园去打.
6. Could you (please) make dinner? 请做晚饭好吗?
7. That&s no problem 没问题.
8. Could you (please) not feed the dog?=Would you mind not feeding the dog?=
Would you (please) not feed the dog?=Please don&t feed the dog, will
you?请不要喂狗好吗?
9. If you finish these tasks, we can go to a movie tonight.
10. Your barber gave you a terrible haircut.
11. The store clerk gave you the wrong size.
12. The waitress brought you the wrong food.
13. The pen you bought didn&t work.
14. You ordered a hamburger with French fries but only got a hamburger.
15. We asked some people what annoyed them. Here&s what they said.
16. I don&t like waiting in line when a shop assistant has a long telephone
conversation.
17. This happens to me all the time in the school library.
18. Perhaps in the future I should try not to be so polite.
19. The way people behave is different in different cultures and
situations.
20. Sometimes, rules of etiquette are the same almost everywhere.
21. We might want to ask someone to behave more politely if we see them
breaking a rule of etiquette.
22. Etiquette means normal and polite social behavior.
23. This may seem like a difficult word at first, but it can be very useful
to understand.
24. In fact, we should also take care not to cough or sneeze loudly in public
if possible.
25. People don&t usually like to be criticized, so we have to be careful how
we do this.
26. 看到有人抽烟你可以说:Could you please put out that cigarette?
27. 看到有人乱丢垃圾你可以说:Would you mind picking it up?
28. 看到有人插对,你可以说:Sorry, would you mind joining the line?
常见动名词、分词的习惯用法总结
使用-ing分词的几种情况
1.在进行时态中。如:1).He is watching TV in the room.
2).They were dancing at nine o'clock last night.
2.在there be结构中。如:There is a boy swimming in the river.
3.在have fun/problems结构中。如:We have fun learning English this term.
They had problems getting to the top of the mountain.
4.在介词后面。如:Thanks for helping me. Are you good at playing basketball?
What /How about doing sth? 做某事怎么样? I am interested in playing football.
5.在以下结构中,常接动词的ing形式:
1)enjoy doing sth 喜欢做某事;
2)finish doing sth 完成做某事;
3) feel like doing sth 想要做某事;
4)stop doing sth 停止做某事(原来的事)
5)forget doing sth 忘记做过某事;
6)go on doing sth 继续做某事(原来的事);
7)remember doing sth 记得做过某事;
8)like doing sth 喜欢做某事;
9)find /see/hear/watch sb doing 发现/看到/听到/观看某人做
10)try doing sth 试图做某事;
11)need doing sth 需要做某事;
12)prefer doing sth 宁愿做某事;
13)mind doing sth 介意做某事;
14)miss doing sth 错过做某事;
15)practice doing sth 练习做某事;
16)be busy doing sth 忙于做某事;
17)can't help doing sth 禁不住做某事;
18)waste time/money doing 浪费时间/金钱做&
19)keep sb.doing 让&始终/一直做&
20) stop sb.(from)doing 阻止某人做某事
21)prefer doing B to doing B=like A better than A喜欢做A更喜欢做B
22) &do some +doing&短语
如:do some shopping/do some washing/do some reading/do some practicing/do some
cleaning/do some speaking
23)&go doing& 短语去做某事(主要指文娱活动等)
如:go shopping/go fishing/go swimming/go hiking/go skating/go camping/go
skiing(滑雪/go boating /go hunting (打猎)
注意动词的过去分词的常见搭配:
I feel(am/was) excited/ surprised/ amazed /interested
/tired/pleased/worried/
Keep&closed/ a boy called/named Tom
Unit 8 Why don&t you get her a scarf?
1. fall asleep 入睡
2. give& away 赠送;分发
3. rather than 宁愿&而不是,胜于
4. would do&rather than do 宁愿&不愿做
5. hear of& 听说
6. make friends with 和&&交友
7. photo album 相册
8. too personal 太私人化
9. not interesting\special \creative enough 不够有趣
10. make a special meal 做一顿特别的饭
11. an 8-year-old child 一个六岁的孩子
12. these days 最近
13. not&at all 根本不
14. different kinds of 不同种类
15. make her happy 使她高兴
16. someone else 别人(else总是后置)
17. improve English 提高英语
18. in different ways 以不同的方式
19. encourage sb to do 鼓励某人做
20. make(great) progress 取得进步
21. take an interest in/be interested in 对&&感兴趣
22. on my twelfth\twentieth birthday
23. a goldfish&two goldfish
24. a pig named\called Connie
25. from across China
26. enter a test by singing popular English songs
27. come from all age groups
28. the winner of the women&s competition
29. win the prize
30. try to speak English more
31. a spokesperson from the Olympic Committee
32. hear of
33. many other fun ways to learn English
34. make friends with a native speaker of English
35. find a good way to learn to learn English.
本单元目标句型:
1. What should I get my mom for her birthday? 我应该为我的妈妈买什么?
2. Why don&t you/Why not buy /What about buying/How about buying a scarf?
为什么不买条围巾呢?
3. What&s the best gift you have ever received? 你曾收到的最好礼物是什么?
4. What a lucky guy! 多幸运的家伙!
5. I think a dog is a good pet for a 6-year-old child.
6. Really? I don&t agree. Dogs are too difficult to take care of.
7. What are advantages and disadvantages of keeping such a pet?
8. The trendiest kind of pet these days is the pot-bellied pig.
9. Pot-bellied pigs make the best pets.
10. However, life with a pig isn&t always perfect.
11. Now she is too big to sleep in the house, so I made her a special pig
12. The movie was boring. I fell asleep half way through it.
13. A leaf from a tree is enough to make her very happy.
13. Gift giving is different in different countries.
14. The same gift may be given away to someone else.
15. In the USA, some people ask their families and friends to give money to
charity rather than
buy them gifts.
16. In Sweden, doing something for someone is the best gift. People don&t
need to spend too much money. Instead, making a meal is enough.
17. China will be the host for the 2008 Olympics and so many Chinese people
try to improve their English in different ways.
China will hold the&.
18. Nearly all the singers sang very clearly, and looked comfortable on
19. Some of these singers were able to sing English songs just as well as
native speakers.
20. She said that singing English songs made her more interested in learning
21. He agrees that it is a good idea to have fun with English.
22. It suggests ways for Beijingers to take an interest in learning
常见动词不定式词组、句型用法总结
.固定用法(非谓语动词):以下是带to的动词不定式常见搭配
★希望做某事hope to do sth.
★决定做某事decide to do sth.
★同意做某事agree to do sth.
★需要某人做某事need to do sth.
★使用某物做某事use sth to do sth
★迫不及待做某事can&t wait to do
★准备做某事get/be ready to do
★尽力/努力做某事try to do sth
★计划做某事plan to do sth.
★不得不have to do
★轮流做某事take one&s turns to do sth.
★拒绝做某事refuse to do sth.
★告诉某人做某事tell sb. to do sth.
★请某人做某事ask sb. to do sth.
★希望某人做某事wish sb. to do sth.
★想要某人做某事want /would like sb. to do sth.
★同意某人做某事agree sb. to do sth.
★教某人做某事teach sb. to do sth.
★喜欢/想要某人做某事 like sb. to do sth.
★帮助某人做某事help sb. to do sth/help sb.do
★encourage sb to do 鼓励某人做
★It&s one&s turn to do sth. 轮到某人做某事
例句:It your turn to clean the blackboard.
★It&s time(for sb.) to do sth.是某人做某事时候了
例句:It&s time for me to go home.
★It&s +adj. for/of sb. to do sth. 对于某人来说做某事是&&(当adj.是表示性格、品德的形容词时用of)
例句: It is easy for me to learn it well. It is very kind/foolish/nice of you
★ It takes sb. sometime to do sth. 某人做某事花了某时间
例句: 1.It takes me an hour to get to school by bike. 2.It took me an hour to
watch TV last night.
3.It will take her two weeks to finish the work.
★too+adj./adv. to do sth. 太&..而不能 例: He was to angry to say a word.
★find/think/feel it +adj. to do sth.发现/认为/感到做某事是& 例: I find/think/feel it
hard to learn English well.
★序数词+to do 第&..个做某事 例句:Who is the first to get there?
★我不知/忘记了怎么办。I didn't know/forgot what to do.
★ 离开房间时不要忘记/记住关灯
例句:Don&t forget/Remember to turn off the lights when you left the room
★ be+adj+to do sth 例句:I am very sorry to hear that.
I am ready to help others. I am happy/pleased/glad to meet you.
顺口溜:本领最多不定式,主表定补宾和状;样样成分都能干,只有谓语它不敢;大家千万要小心,有时它把句型改;作主语时用it,自己在后把身藏;七个感官三使役,宾补要把to甩开;疑问词后接上它,宾语从句可充当;逻辑主语不定式,不定式前加for
sb.;to前not是否定,各种用法区别开。
以下是不带to的动词不定式(即动词原形)的常见用法
★ let sb. do sth让某人做某事
★ ★ make do sth使得某人做某事
★ hear do sth do sth听见某人做某事
★see do sth do sth看见某人做某事
★ why not 或why don&t you +动词原形?为什么不&.?(表示建议)例:Why not/Why don&t you take a
★ 某人+had better( not)do 某人最好(不)做某事
★ 情态动词can/may /must /should+ 动词原形(包括情态动词的否定形式+动词原形)
★ 助动词do/does/did/will/would在构成疑问句或者构成否定句即don&t /doesn&t /didn&t /will not
/would not+ 动词原形
★ be going to + 动词原形(表示&即将&&打算& 做某事)
Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park?
1. take a ride 兜风
2. take the subway
3. have been to, have gone to
4. on the one hand, on the other hand
5. a good place to practice your English
6. outside of China
7. end up 结束
8. take a holiday/vacation 度假
9. all year round 全年
10. such as 例如
11. a zoo called/named& 一个叫做&&的动物园
12. during the daytime 在白天
13. wake up 醒来
14. wake somebody up 唤醒/叫醒某人
15. have a great/nice/wonderful/great time 玩得高兴
16. a wonderful place to take a holiday/to visit 一个度假/游览的好地方
17. an English-speaking country 一个讲英语的国家
18. be asleep=fall asleep 睡着
19. go on a DISNEY cruise
20. travel to another province of China
21. the reasons for learning English
22. an exchange student
23. improve my listening skills
24. one&.,the other..
25. Three quarters of the population are Chinese. 四分之三的人口是中国人(谓语动词用复数形式)
26. What&s the population of China? 中国的人口是多少?(不用how much提问)
27. the population of China is 1.3 billion 中国的人口是13亿。(谓动词用单形式)
本单元目标句型:
1. Me neither.
2. It&s fun to learn another language.
3. Disneyland is an amusement park, but we can also call it a theme park.
4. It has all the normal attractions you can find at an amusement park, but
it also has a theme.
5. the roller coaster is themed with Disney characters.
6. You can see Disney characters walking around Disneyland all the time.
7. These are huge boats that also have the Disney theme. You can take a ride
on the boat for several days, and you sleep and eat on board.
8. There are also many attractions on board just like any other
Disneyland.
9. The boat rides all take different routes, but they all end up in the same
10. It is just so much fun in Disneyland.
11. Here&s what two of our students said about our school.
12. When I was a young girl, all I ever wanted to do was traveling, and I
decided that the best way to do this was to become a flight attendant .
13. I discovered that the most important requirement was to speak English
well, so I studied English at the Hilltop Language School for five years before
I became a flight attendant.
14. It was because I could speak English that I got the job.
15. It&s all I have ever wanted to be.
16. However, I know that I have to improve my English, so I have started
taking lessons at the school.
17. Maybe when I leave school I&ll think about becoming an English teacher
rather than a tour guide.
18. What other job is he thinking of doing?
19. You can rent bicycles at the amusement park.
20. For many Chinese tourists, this small island in Southeast Asia is a
wonderful place to take a holiday.
21. Maybe you fear that you won&t be able to find anything to eat in a
foreign country.
22. However, if you &re feeling brave, Singapore is an excellent place to try
23. If you go to see lions, tigers, or foxes during the daytime, they&ll
probably a asleep.
24. One great thing about Singapore is that the temperature is almost the
same all year round..this is because the island is so close to the equator. So
you can choose to go whenever you like&spring, summer, or winter.
现在完成时句型举例:
1. Have you ever been to an amusement park? 你曾经去过游乐园吗?Yes, I have./ No, I
2. I have never been there. Me neither=Neither have I. 我也没有.
3. Where is he? He has gone to the Beijing.
4. How long has he been in Beijing? (不能用come/arrive)
5. I&ve never been to an aquarium. 我从没去过水族馆.
6. I have been a student here for a year. 我成为这的学生有一年了. (不能用become)
=I became a student here a year ago.
7. He has been dead for two years.(不能用die)=he died two years ago.
8. I have been a teacher since ten years ago(for ten years.) (不能用become)
9. I have just/ever/already/never seen the movie. Have you ever heard of the
man before?
本单元语法讲解
现在完成时
1. 现在完成时态表示过去发生的动作对现在造成的影响或结果。本时态标志词:
already (&已经&,用于肯定句中,放在have /has之后或句尾);
yet (&仍然&&还&,用于疑问句或否定句的句尾)
just(&刚刚&,放在have /has之后);
before(&以前&,放在句尾);
ever(&曾经&,放在have /has之后)
never (&从没有&,在have /has之后)
1.Our teacher has just left.
2.We have studied English already.
3.I have not finished the homework yet.
4.He has never been to Beijing before.
2. 某个动作从过去已经开始,一直持续到现在,还有可能持续到将来.动作的持续性要通过一段时间来表示一段时间的表达方法有两种:
for: +一段时间 for a year for two weeks for three years
Since +过去的某一时刻, since nine since last week
Since +一般过去时态的时间状语从句 since you got home.
注意:结束性动词不能和表示一段时间的时间状语连用,但是它们可以转换成相应的延续性动词.
1. 直接用延续性动词
buy&catch(get) a cold &borrow&become&put on--
2. 转换成be+名词
join the army &join the Party &be a P
go to school& be a student
3. 转换成be+形容词或副词
die&finish &begin&leave& fall sleep & be
asleep close & be closed come to/ go to/arrive at(in)+某地&be in(at) +某地
4. 转换成 be+介词短语go to school& get up_
现在完成时态常见标志词
1. already(已经), just(刚刚), never(从未/从没有), ever(曾经), yet(仍然/还),
before(以前(句尾时)
2. since+点时刻或从句; for+段时间; how long(疑问句中用来提问since/for短语的)
3.by now(到目前为止;迄今)
4. recently近来 in the past/last+段时间 在过去的几年中
5. once(一次),twice, three(four&) times
6. It is the+最高级+n.+ (that) sb.have ever done
例:What&s the best gift you have ever received? 你曾收到的最好礼物是什么?
Unit 10 It&s a nice day, isn&t it?
1. feel like doing=want to do sth. 想做某事
2. like to do sth./like doing sth. 喜欢做某事
3. would like to do=want to do 想要做某事
4. like sb. to do 想要某人做某事
5. feel like sth. 觉得像&.
6. have a hard/difficult time doing sth 费了很大劲做某事
7. have problem doing sth做某事有困难
8. have fun doing sth 乐于做某事
9. need to do sth. 需要做某事(主语是人,强调主动)
10. need doing=need to be done 需要被&(主语是物,强调被动)
例如:I need to do my homework The bike needs mending/reparing
11. a thank-you note for.. 感谢信
12. look through 浏览
13. get along/ on well with 相处得好
14. at least 至少
15. at most 最多
16. be careful =look out 当心,小心
17. be careful to do/not to do sth. 小心做/不做某事
18. cross a street =go across a street 过街(穿过表面)
19. go through 穿过(空间/房间/森林等)
20. go past 经过/路过
21. come along 跟着来
22. say in a low/loud voice 小声地/大声地说
23. something cost+钱= something is worth+钱 某物值多少钱
24. a high/low temperature 高/低温
25. the price is high/low 价格高/低
26. do/try one&s best to do sth. 努力/尽力做某事
27. by noon
28. look through books in a bookstore
29. a boy you&ve never seen before
目标句型:反意疑问句句型如下:
注意:以下本单元语法反意疑问句容易考到的几个句型:
1. It looks like rain, doesn&t it? Yes, it does./No, it doesn&t
看起来要下雨了,是吗?
2. He&s really good, isn&t he? 他确实好,是吗?
3. You are new here, aren&t you? 你是新来的, 是吗?
4. You have never been to Beijing, have you? ( never表达否定含义,后面用肯定)
5. She has few friends, does she? (few表达否定含义,后面用肯定)
6. Tom had little work to do, did he? (little表达否定含义,后面用肯定)
7. You can hardly do the work, can you? (hardly表达否定含义,后面用肯定)
8. Let&s go home, shall we?
9. Don&t be late again/Let us go home, will you?(祈使句用但Let&s开头的用shall
10. Thank you so much for asking/inviting /having me!非常感谢你邀请我
11. How much does that shirt cost=How much is the shirt?那件衬衣值多少钱?
12. He sure is.
13. This is great weather, isn&t it? It sure is. But it&s a little hot for
14. The line is slow, isn&t it?
15. Their prices are really low, aren&t they?
16. How big is your apartment?
17. Did you see the game on TV Friday night?
18. Sometimes it isn&t easy being the new kid at school.
19. The video you showed was really fun.
20. I was having a hard time finding it until you came along.
21. Friends like you make it a lot easier to get along in a new place.
22. Thanks for the tickets for next week&s game.I&m really happy to have the
23. I&ll think of you as we watch the Black Socks win the game.
24. The traffic is very busy at this time.
25. I&m going to look through the newspaper for a holiday job.
26. Be careful to look both ways before you cross the street.
27. If you have finished your homework, you could help with cleaning and
相关推荐:
更多初二英语教案,请关注

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐