阅读权限 120
hope to provide you with the best&&service
(流浪的月亮)
UID 191347
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 40
来自 Hunan
I think you can write like below:
I always hope to offer my best service to your company.
UID 174145
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
I hope I can provide you the best servings ,Thanks!
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
来自 HUNAN
Thank you for all of your kind help!!!
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-你看不到我~
看不到我……
视频: 外语好的请帮忙翻译一下 严肃点不许笑
<mendVideo();
分享给好友
外语好的请帮忙翻译一下 严肃点不许笑
下载至电脑
扫码用手机看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效
把视频贴到Blog或BBS&&
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
手机扫码分享视频
二维码2小时内有效
外语好的请帮忙翻译一下 严肃点不许笑
扫码用手机继续看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
外语好的请帮忙翻译一下 严肃点不许笑
【冏囧】求翻译!双胞胎男婴聊得好嗨啊
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
思路,从中间层次拨开,由浅入深。
去新东方学习吧,还不错的
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'这篇文章好难,请帮忙翻译一下,好急呀!BJim suffered heart problems. In conversation he expressed little joy and it seemed that his life was drawing to a close.When his heart problems led to operation, Jim went through it successfully, and a full recovery was expected. Within days, however, his heart was not beating properly. Jim was rushed back to operation, but nothing was found to explain the cause of his illness. He died on the operating table on the day before his 48th birthday.Dr. Bruce Smoller, a psychologist (心理学家), had had many conversations with him, and the more he learned, the stranger he realized Jim's case was. When Jim was a child, his father, a teacher, suffered a heart attack and stayed home to recover. One morning Jim asked his father to look over his homework, promising to come home from school at noon to pick it up. His father agreed, but when Jim returned his father had died. Jim's father was 48."I think all his life Jim believed he killed his father," Dr. Smoller says. "He felt that if he had not asked him to look at his homework, his father would have lived. Jim had been troubled by the idea. The operation was the trial (判决) he had expected for forty years. " Smoller believes that Jim willed himself not to live to the age of 48.
Jim's case shows the powerful role that attitude (态度) plays in physical health, and that childhood experiences produce far-reaching effect on the health of grown-ups. Although most cases are less direct than Jim's, studies show that childhood events, besides genes, may well cause such midlife diseases as cancer, heart disease and mental illness.如果不能全部显示文字,请打开两个窗口对应着翻译 还有不要机器翻译的
jim备受心脏病的煎熬.在对话过程中他几乎没有表现出任何快乐的情绪,并且看起来他的生命就要到达尽头了.Jim的病需要进行手术,他的手术很成功 ,并且很有希望获得完全的康复.但是,只是短短的几天内,他的心脏出现了不规律的跳动.jim又被紧急送去手术室,但是并没有发现他疾病的成因.他死在了手术台上,在他48岁生日的前一天.心理学家,bruce smoller博士曾经与他又很多次的对话,当他更深入的了解了情况,他就更加觉得Jim的案件奇怪.当jim还是一个孩子的时候,他的父亲,一个教师,就备受心脏病的煎熬,呆在家中修养恢复.有一个早晨,jim请他的父亲帮他检查家庭作业,并且答应会再中午的时候从学校回家里来拿.他父亲同意了,但是当jim回到家里的时候,他的父亲已经死了.那时候他的父亲48岁.“我认为,jim一直都认为是他杀死了他的父亲,"smoller博士说."他觉得如果他从来没有请他父亲帮忙检查他的家庭作业的话,他的父亲应该还活着.jim一直被这个想法所困扰着.而心脏手术就是他期盼了40年的判决.”smoller相信jim一直不希望自己能够活过48岁.jim的个案显示了态度在心理健康上所扮演的有力角色,同时孩童时期的经历会对成人以后的健康产生很深远的影响.虽然大多数的个案都没有jim的那么直观,但是研究表明除了基因以外,孩童时期发生的事情,同样可能会造成例如像癌症,心脏病,精神病这样的中年疾病.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
吉姆因心脏问题。在谈话,他表示没有喜悦,似乎,他的生命已接近尾声。 当他的心脏问题导致操作,吉姆经历了成功,并全面复苏预期。几天之内,但是,他的心是不是殴打正常。吉姆被送往恢复运行,但没有被发现,说明原因,他的病情。他死在手术台前一天他48岁的生日。 布鲁斯Smoller博士,心理学家 ,已经有许多与他交谈,并更多的他的经验,他意识到陌生人杰姆的案件。当吉姆是一个孩子,他的父亲...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译请帮忙翻译得晦涩一点!
I want to be your everything.其实语言是达意的,逐字翻译不是不好,而是没有那种意境.表达出原语境的意义就好.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I want that there will be only me in your eyes from now on
from now on, I will use flowers to fill your sight, you'll see a world of flower, but remmember every flower must be me
from now on, I will use flowers to fill your sight, you'll see a world of flower, but remmember every flower must be me
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐